44 Ways to Make a Girl Happy
Ladies, this will make wewe tear up :)
Fellas, read all of it:)
1-Touch her waist.
2-Talk to her.
4-Give her your jacket.
5-Kiss her slowly.
Are wewe remembering this?
8-Laugh with her.
9-Invite her somewhere.
10-Let her be with wewe when you're with your friends.
11-Smile with her.
12-Take pics with her.
13-Pull her onto your lap.
14-When she says she loves wewe more, deny it. fight back.
15-When her Marafiki say i upendo her zaidi than you, deny it; fight back and hug her tight so she can't get to her friends. It makes her feel loved.
Are wewe thinking about someone?
16-Always hug her and say, "I upendo you," whenever wewe see her.
17-Kiss her unexpectedly
18-HUG HER FROM BEHIND AROUND THE WAIST
19-Tell her shes beautiful- NOT SEXY! She wants to feel pretty- not skanky
20-Tell her the way wewe feel about her!
Oh, and on that last one... wewe need to onyesha her wewe mean it too.
21-Open doors for her, walk her to her car- it makes her feel protected, plus it never hurts to act like a gentleman.
22-Tell her she means everything to you, but MEAN IT.
23-If it seems like there is something wrong, ask her- if she denies something being wrong, it means she doesn't want to talk about it, so just hug her.
24-Make her feel loved.
25-Kiss her in front of other girls wewe know.
We might deny it but we actually LIKE it and WANT wewe to tickle us-
we upendo to flirt ;P
26-Don't lie to her.
27-Dont cheat on her.
28-Take her anywhere she wants.
29-Txt messege au call her in the morning and tell her have a good siku at school, and how much wewe miss her.
30-Be there for her whenever she needs you, and even when she doesn't need you, just be there so she'll know that she can always count on you.
Are wewe still kusoma this? wewe better be- it's important.
31. Hold her close when she's cold so she can hold wewe too.
32. When wewe are alone, hold her close and kiss her.
33. Kiss her on the cheek (it will give her the hint that wewe want to kiss her).
34. While in the movie, put your arm around her and then she will automatically put her head on your shoulder, then lean in and tilt her chin up and kiss her lightly.
35. Dont ever tell her to leave even jokingly au act like you're mad. If she's upset, comfort her.
Remember this inayofuata time wewe are with her...
36. When people diss her, stand up for her.
37. Look deep into her eyes and tell her wewe upendo her.
38. Lay down under the stars and put her head on your chest so she can listen to the steady beat of your heart, Link your fingers together while wewe whisper to her as she rests her eyes and listens to you.
39. When walking inayofuata to each other grab her hand.
40. When wewe hug her hold her in your arms as long as possible.
MAKE SURE SHE KNOWS SHE'S LOVED
41. Call her at night to wish her sweet dreams.
42. Comfort her when she cries and wipe away her tears.
43. Take her for long walks at night.
44. Always remind her how much wewe upendo her.
You'll never know when she needs just a little zaidi love.