I laughed so hard when I read this and I just had to share it
1. Guys hate sluts even though they have sex with them!
2. "Hey, are wewe busy?" au "Are wewe doing something?" ~ two phrases guys open with to stop from stammering on the phone.
3. Guys may be flirting around all siku but before they go to sleep, they always think about the girl they truly care about.
4. Before they call, guys try to plan out a little about what they're going to say so there aren't awkward pauses, but once he's on the phone he forgets it all and makes it up as he goes.
5. Guys go crazy over a girl's smile when they’re attracted to them
6. Guys will do anything just to get wewe to notice him.
7. Guys hate it when wewe talk about your ex-boyfriend au ex love-interest. Unless they're going for the let-her-complain-to-you-and-then-have-her-realize-how-wonderful-and-nice-you-are method.
8. A guy who likes wewe wants to be the only guy wewe talk to.
9. Boyfriends need to be reassured often that they're still loved.
10. Don't talk about your guy Marafiki to your boyfriend.
11. Guys get jealous easily.
12. Guys are zaidi emotional than they'd like people to think.
13. Giving a guy a hanging message like "You know what?!..uh...never mind.." would make him jump to a conclusion that is far from what wewe are thinking. And he'll assume he did something wrong and he'll obsess about it trying to figure it out.
14. Guys are good flatterers when courting but they usually stammer when they talk to a girl they really like.
15. Guys hate asking parents for money to buy girls presents. So they come up with ideas like saving their lunch money for a week. But it never works because guys are always hungry so they end up asking the parents for money anyway.
16. Girls are guys' weaknesses.
17. Guys are very open about themselves.
18. It's good to test a guy first before wewe trust him. But don't let him wait too long.
19. Your best friend, whom your boyfriend seeks help from about his problems with wewe may end up being admired kwa your boyfriend.
20. If a guy tells wewe about his problems, he just needs someone to listen to him. wewe don't need to give advice.
21. A usual act that proves that the guy likes wewe is when he teases you.
22. Guys upendo wewe zaidi than wewe upendo them if they are serious in your relationships.
23. Guys will brag about anything.
24. Guys use words like hot au cute to describe girls. We rarely use beautiful. If a guy uses that, he likes wewe a whole hell of a lot.
25. Guys think WAY too much. One small thing a girl does, even if she doesn't notice it can make the guy think about it for hours, trying to figure out what it meant.
26. Guys seek for advice from girls not other guys. Because most guys think alike, so if one guy's confused, then we're all confused.
27. Any guy could write out a rulebook au advice book for flirting, but no guy can write out a book about relationships.
28. Try to be as straightforward as possible.
29. A guy has to experience rejection, because if he's
too-good-never-been-busted, never been in upendo and hurt, he won't be mature and grown up.
30. If the guy does something stupid in front of the girl, he will think about it for the inayofuata couple days au until the inayofuata time he spends time with the girl.
31. No matter how much guys talk about asses and boobs, personality is key.
32. Guys learn from experience not from the romance vitabu that girls read and take as their basis of experience.
33. Guys worry about the thin line between being compassionate and being whipped.
34. If a guy looks unusually calm and laid back, he's probably faking it and is spazzing inside.
35. When a guy says he is going crazy about the girl, he really is. Guys rarely say that.
36. When a guy asks wewe to leave him alone, he's just actually saying, "Please come and listen to me."
37. Guys don't really have final decisions.
38. If a guy starts to talk seriously, listen to him. It doesn't happen that often, so when it does, wewe know something's up.
39. If your best guy friend seems to avoid wewe au is never around when you're with your boyfriend, he's probably jealous and likes you.
40. When a guy looks at wewe for longer than a second, he's definitely thinking something.
41. Guys like femininity not feebleness.
42. Guys don't like girls who ngumi, punch harder than they do.
43. A guy has zaidi problems than wewe can see with your naked eyes.
44. Don't be a snob. Guys can be intimidated and give up easily.
45. Everything in moderation. Put on makeup, wear perfume. Just not too much.
46. Guys talk about girls zaidi than girls talk about guys.
47. Guys hate rejection, but they hate being led on even more.
48. Guys really think that girls are strange and have unpredictable decisions and are MAD confusing but somehow are drawn even zaidi to them.
49. A guy would give his left nut to be able to read a girl's mind for a day.
50. No guy can handle all his problems on his own. He's just too stubborn to admit it.
51. Not all guys are assholes. Just because ONE is a jackass doesn’t mean he represents ALL of us.
52. We don't like girls who are too skinny.
53. We upendo it when girls talk about there ass.
54. Always make sure wewe know what kind of stuff your getting into before making out with a guy , like whether it's a one time deal au not .
55. Believe it au not shy guys are the most easiest to talk to. It may not seem right but trust me they will start opening up like vitabu after wewe just ask them maswali about their lives and unnoticeable tell them about yours.
56. When a guy hits your butt it means that he wants wewe sexually.
57. Even if they refuse it all guys are ticklish on the ribs.
58. Guys upendo neck rubs and if he lets wewe keep doing it, it means that he really likes wewe au his neck really hurts.
59. Guys will test the waters to see how far they can get with you. Even if he doesn't intend to it will happen. Know how far it is wewe want to let him go and he will respect that after wewe let him know a couple times.
60. When a guy sacrifices his sleep and health just to be with you, he really likes wewe and wants to be with wewe as much as possible.
it's so true too!!!! (I think)