bila mpangilio chai Party~

flabaloobalah posted on Oct 30, 2012 at 10:37PM
Basically, we will talk about shit, derp around, and drink tea and eat scones. Yup. I don't care who joins in, just jump in whenever and say something remotely intelligent. Emphasis on REMOTELY INTELLIGENT.
I'll go first.

*pours self more tea, adds two sugars* So guys, how's your day?

bila mpangilio 11 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita RedPineapple said…
smile
//Yay, I need something to do.. =D//

*Sips tea, raising a brow.* My day you ask? Well, hectic, chaotic, stressful, miserable...and absolutely brilliant.~ *Smiles pleasantly.* How about your day, good sir?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Aqua_Rose said…
sunny
*skips over* Well hello there, my friends! *sits down and cuts cake* My day has been... Well, pretty average to be honest, what about you?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita flabaloobalah said…
cloudy
*drags up moar chairs for you guys* My day, eh? Decent. Lazy, considering I had no school due to Hurricane Sandy. Just got miserable a second ago. My mom ruined my hair.
Anywho.....is anyone here dressing up for Halloween?
Umm....hi peoples.
Quiet here.
*opens YouTube*
smile
*sits down*

Sorry about the pause, I fell asleep :3

I spent yesterday feeling the effects of Sandy- the seaside winds here in England were really strong- for here anyways...

And no, I didn't dress up for Halloween, my family don't celebrate it. I saw a couple of people in the streets though, but people around here aren't very adventurous with their costumes :/

Did you have a good Halloween?
Oh that's quite alright. *hands you scone*
I had a wonderful Halloween, yes. I went as Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games. No one really knew who I was. Oh well.
:3
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita RedPineapple said…
*Chuckles lightly.* I celebrated Halloween. In Canada, there's snow everywhere and it's very icy outside. It wasn't pleasant but the candy that awaited was all worth the tedious adventures through the blinding winds. *Looks down at my tea.* I went as a Ninja...except I got a custom fit costume, very realistic Katanas, Shurikens, Red and white ribbons...yes, I was pleased with the costume's outcome.

...About Sandy, it never hit where I live, but I heard it's done quite some damage. I'm hoping the places affected are doing al right. *Stirs my tea.*
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
smile
That sounds quite pleasant, your ninja costume. Hope you got a lot of candy and had fun.
I live in Massachusetts, so there was some severe damage in some places, but not really where I live. Some of my acquaintances did lose electricity though. Other cities and towns were ruined, I hear.
And in New Jersey, I hear they got snow.
How was your day everyone?
cake
*Delicately eats cake with a spoon*

My day has been good thank you, although we currently have no water in the house (it's quite a long story, I won't bore you with the details). Overall, this whole week has been amazing- especially as it's the term break at my school, so I've been able to relax. I'm glad that my first term of sixth form is over though... What about you?

Can I just take this opportunity to say that this cake is absolutely delectable! Did you make it, flabaloobalah?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita VengefulSpirit said…
Terrible.
*looks at Vengeful* Come again? Did you say my cake was terrible?