bila mpangilio Unpopular Opinions!

uploaded900 posted on Nov 21, 2013 at 02:45AM
Rules:

* It has to be unpopular!! When I mean unpopular its sonething that most people disagree on and it isnt really a controversal topic.

* These are NOT examples! (ProLife/ProChoice, Anti/Pro Gay Marriage)

* No sexist, racist, homophobic, or faithist (yes thats a word) opinions

NEW RULE:

* You can be explicit as you want
last edited on Sep 22, 2017 at 12:24AM

bila mpangilio 2382 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 851-900 of 2382

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita 8theGreat said…
I'm totally fine with non-Japanese speakers saying "kawaii" instead of "cute" to describe something. Since the words come from different cultures, I think they carry separate connotations. It can be useful to differentiate between the two in some contexts, in my opinion.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Riku114 commented…
^ zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
TheLefteris24 commented…
zanhar1 commented…
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Riku114 said…
I hate most spicy food/snacks/treats/etc
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Ayaka said…
I cried more in Brave than I did in Inside Out. Actually, I didn't cry at all in Inside Out.
I LOVE the Fanpop wall.
zanhar1 commented…
Same zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zanhar1_ commented…
Yeah also it allows us to disturb people because we’re evil bitches zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
I really hate it when people insult someone using bad grammar and shortened words then rage about how people use correcting grammar as an argument. To those who do this, I tell you this: Grammar nazis like to correct you because it's nice to be arguing with someone who seems intellectual and knows what he/she is doing, not some dumb faggot who use lazy shortcuts and weird spellings.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita SwordofIzanami said…
I don't find Zubats to be annoying at all.
Riku114 commented…
They are cute..... but.... those Zubat caves..... zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
SwordofIzanami commented…
Just bring some repels... zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Onions can burn in hell
TheLefteris24 commented…
Just Imagine How Big The Smell Will Become If They Burn !!!! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Ayaka commented…
It would smell so good that Hell would probably lure zaidi people into it :D zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TheLefteris24 said…
I Like Eating Snails.They Are Delicious !!!!
I like Greek mythology and all, but I think it's a tad bit overrated as far as mythology goes. It isn't bad by any means, it's just a bit annoying that Greek mythology gets so much more recognition than other cultures' mythologies that are just as cool and fascinating.
Riku114 commented…
scarletunicorn commented…
Exactly. It kinda gets a little boring in the end. Gimme zaidi mythology from Indian au Japan au Norway, even from Scotland au Ireland. The world's plagued with beautiful cultures and histories that deserve zaidi recognition. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita egyptprincess7 said…
I DESPISE Laci Green and I don't think she's a good role model. At all.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita MalloMar said…
Not necessarily an OPINION, but it's somewhat unpopular:
I rarely watch my favorite movies.
MalloMar commented…
But when I do, I'm ON juu OF THE WORLD! Then obsess for days...then go a mwaka without watching it over again. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita zanhar1 said…
I don't mind winter weather as long as I don't have to drive in it.
Ayaka commented…
I would exchange our rainy season for winter at least once :D zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zanhar1 commented…
*hands wewe one winter* zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
PapasPapa commented…
Once you’ve shown how dumb wewe are in the bila mpangilio wall. “Not taking sides either way lol” you’re just beyond retarded, zanwhore. They got your friend banned. wewe wouldn’t even trying kindly reasoning with them. You’re just stupid. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
PapasPapa commented…
Once again you’ve shown just how retarded wewe are, zanwhore1. “Not taking sides either way lol” that wasn’t even funny. They got your Marafiki banned. wewe wouldn’t even just try reasoning with them. You’re beyond genuinely dumb. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
I actually enjoy racist jokes and I laugh my heart out at them
So, I bake, right?
And I really like macarons.
And everyone I've ever talked to about them says something like "Aw, macarons are the hardest cookie to make!"
But really, they're not that hard, in my experience.
They're finicky, sure, but not hard.
 So, I bake, right? And I really like macarons. And everyone I've ever talked to about them says s
Do wewe know a good recipe for them? I've always adored them but never found a proper recipe. I think people mostly give up based on the fact that the macaron has a slightly unique look compared to basic cookies. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
I Just Can't Bring Myself To Squash A Bug.I Really Feel Bad For Them.The Only Way To Do That Is If They Pose A Direct Threat To Me !!!!
I think cultural appropriation is a thing, but 90% people use the term wrong and it's hella annoying.
zanhar1 commented…
*90% of* zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
BlindBandit92 commented…
Maybe it is a thing but it's zaidi like 99.99% of people who use it wrong and I think there are words to better describe such an action. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Yep. Doing things like taking important serious religious ikoni is appropriation, but things like traveling, eating food, speaking a language au caring for the aesthetics is not... zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
I really hate caterpillars :((
Small dogs like chihuahuas are WAY scarier than big dogs like huskies.
ThePrincesTale commented…
^YES. So temperamental 0_o zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Ayaka commented…
Chihuahuas have eyes that look like they can pop out at any minute! But Huskies, Pitbulls, labradors, and the other big mbwa are adorable tho <3 zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
tongue
I Really Want To Know How Lava Tastes Like(Assuming That It Will Not Kill Me) !!!!
uploaded900 commented…
It probably tastes like melted rock and ashes zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
TheLefteris24 commented…
Hmm...So I Need To Find Rocks Covered In Ash To Find Out !!!! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
I Hate Tomatoes !!!!
uploaded900 commented…
I like them in my food, but I don't like eating them kwa themselves zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
TheLefteris24 commented…
I Just Cannot Stomach Them.The Moment I Put Them In My Mouth I Feel Like I'm Gonna Puke.The Only nyanya Product I Can Eat Is Ketchup !!!! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Riku114 commented…
I don't like food that much. Sure, there's food that I love, but I would be completely content never eating again if such a thing were possible.
Riku114 commented…
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita kirbymaniac1 said…
I think Be Cool Scooby-Doo is one of the best remakes of Scooby-Doo.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Renarimae said…
I consider myself a feminist but I don't think "Baby, It's Cold Outside" is about date rape like many other feminists believe.
8theGreat commented…
Wait, that's a thing people think...? zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Renarimae commented…
Yeah. I've watched a FeministFrequency video about the "Top 5 Sexist krisimasi Songs" au something with a similar title where Anita Sarkeesian was talking about "Baby, It's Cold Outside" being about rape/coercion and I've seen maoni on the muziki video for Michael Buble and Idina Menzel's cover saying that too. I personally don't agree with it. Especially because there isn't specific proof that it's about rape. The man in the song might not have wanted sex from the woman, maybe it was just a very cold night and her house was a good distance from his, like he talks about in the song. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zanhar1 commented…
I never understood why people claimed such. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
I don't really care what someone's opinions are so long as they aren't hurting anyone or restricting their rights. Don't agree with homosexuality because of your religious beliefs? Fine by me. Just don't go hurting people because of it and you're fine with me.
TheLefteris24 commented…
^ !!!! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zanhar1 commented…
I agree with this so much. Just don't hurt anyone au try to shove alisema belief down my throat. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
I never understood or liked the idea of dressing up all good, bringing a choir and all that stuff just to ask someone out. I mean, are you like bribing them to go out with you? I never understood it. Not at all. Sure, "Imma show you how much I can give you" but is that really necessary? Wouldnt affection be better? Care and all? Something that you can show more than one day? Cause unless the plan is to hire a choir and give someone roses everyday, its kinda misleading, and if it IS the plan, we have a different problem there.

I mean, it always ran off as pretty cheap to me. Like not money cheap but more like "If I pour enough money out, I can get someone"

Kinda like catching Mewtwo with a masterball. SURE you caught Mewtwo, but, back when it was considered hard, were you going to go bragging you caught it with a Masterball? It doenst really mean anything. On the other hand, if you caught Mewtwo with a POKEBALL thats another story.

How did this become Pokemon related? XD
8theGreat commented…
Everything is Pokemon related, Riku. Everything. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Riku114 commented…
XD zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
I don't think buying stuff on eBay from China is as sketchy as some people think.
Most of the items I've bought from China on the internet have been as described and fairly good quality. There's only one thing I can think of that I've bought that hasn't been as I thought it was going to be.
Riku114 commented…
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita SnowCat2000 said…
I actually don't like FNAF, Creepypasta, Markiplier, or Pewdiepie. I think the majority of the fans of these are immature and annoying, and they're everywhere, so it's not like I can avoid them.

*gets shield to protect myself from the angry mob of 12 years olds that are going to be VERY mad*
egyptprincess7 commented…
I don't like FNAF, Creepypasta and Markiplier too actually. (Indifferent about Pewdiepie). But yeah, they have some really immature fans. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Riku114 commented…
....... *sigh* Okay. Ill state that wewe are very accurate on a majority of a lot of the mashabiki for those four. I personally dislike FNAF since it became nothing but a money maker. At FNAF and FNAF2 it was interesting due to lore (and really nothing else) and Pewdiepie annoyed me from siku one. Creepypastas are somethign that are a hit au miss. The zaidi maarufu ones (Jeff the Killer, Sonic.exe, Ben Drowned, etc) do tend to have REALLY dumb and immature fanbases, though if wewe go to the less known longer wound ones, they are much better and aliyopewa only few have the attention span, they arent full of dumb people. Like NoEnd House. As for Markiplier and as an avid fan, I never really found the people being that immature and annoying. Though then again, I never really participate in any fandoms so I wouldnt know. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
MalloMar commented…
Same. Well, I don't downright dislike any of the above, but I have no interest in them. FNAF is the one that mostly bothers me and that because I live with a super-fan who's always trying to get me into it. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
I dont think having a huge ego is bad as long as you know how to keep it in check.
8theGreat commented…
zanhar1 commented…
I can agree with this. Self control is key; it usually is. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ThePrincesTale said…
Minecraft isn't a kiddy game, I promise.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita DerpThatHerp said…
Just because you pay people to take photo's of you at parties, doesn't mean you have to be a dick posting it.
I love corsets and it upsets me that they've gone out of fashion for the most part in the modern era. They don't look uncomfortable to me in the slightest, either- I've wanted one since I was young.
zanhar1 commented…
Yes! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Omg same zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
I think Azula is prettier than Katara.
uploaded900 commented…
That doesn't seem really unpopular zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
BlindBandit92 commented…
^If wewe look at the vast amount of atla mashabiki most of them would say katara au ty lee is prettier so it is in fact unpopular in comparison. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
KataraLover commented…
Me too! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
I miss when the troll meme and the rage face meme were popular. The days when 'cool story bro' and 'epic' were used a lot.
TheLefteris24 commented…
MalloMar commented…
I still go on meme sites occasionally. :D zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita SwordofIzanami said…
Tsubaki > Noel
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita uploaded900 said…
I don't think saying "literally'' in sentences is annoying
TheLefteris24 commented…
Why Would Someone Think That This Is Annoying ? zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
uploaded900 commented…
I hear people complaining about "literally'' being the most over used word. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
MalloMar commented…
It's only annoying if it's misused. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Riku114 commented…
I literally hear "literally" everywhere I go. ..... Okay Im sorry. I had to zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
I don't think 'dudebro' is offensive.
Black MIDI songs are often times very beautiful and intriguing to listen to despite being compositional messes.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita pearlxashxdawn said…
News Writing is the hardest to write in Journalism.
Im an Agnostic (borderline Atheist) and Id believe in God if it was as simple as a yes or no decision, sure I wouldnt want to be the super religious ones that go crazy, but belief in God seems like something that would make life a lot easier. That and the fact that if the theists were right all along, Id be on the winning side of the arguement and if they are wrong, oh well.
Riku114 commented…
I find it kinda amazing that some people think that belief/faith is something that wewe can just suddenly change your mind on. "You need to accept God into your heart" "You just need to believe" Yeah. Easier alisema than done. But ah well. Im perfectly fine where I am. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
This is the best summary of my OWN religious stance that I've ever come across xD zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
TheLefteris24 commented…
Oh also, Im 'queer' (kinda dont like that term, thus the ' ') and I dont really find a big deal about pronouns.

Although while I do say that, I recognize that pronouns are a big and should be taken as such, I myself just dont find them that important to myself. (Like if someone asks for they/them/their pronouns, its something you should at least try to fit to.)

Like call me a monkey and use monkey pronouns if you like. As long as I can understand what you mean, I dont particularly care.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ThePrincesTale said…
I'm a staunch feminist (not in the "feminazi" way that everyone seems to associate the word to now, which is sad. It just means I believe in equal rights for both sexes and that we should be proactive in trying to achieve this), but I don't mind that male pronouns are sometimes used as the "default" pronoun, or that we have words like "mankind" as opposed to "humankind". It's just a linguistic idiosyncrasy of the English language. Besides, it's faster to write "he" than "he/she", "(s)he", "his or her", and I'm lazy xD
Riku114 commented…
^Same zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
BlindBandit92 commented…
Thank wewe both for being intelligent feminists. I applaud both of wewe guys. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Trains > any other mode of transportation
zanhar1 commented…
link zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
100% yes zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zanhar1 commented…
:3 You're welcome. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita BlindBandit92 said…
WHY the hell do people think Marilyn Monroe was the most gorgeous woman to grace our planet? I do not think she is gorgeous at all. So many other women are much prettier.
Riku114 commented…
zanhar1_ commented…
Bruh and you’re one of those gullible dumbasses that say that overrated Scarlett Johansson is the most beautiful woman ever today? zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
I Really Think GTA Is Overrated !!!!
Candy Corn and White Chocolate make up some of THE WORST candies in existence.
Don't know what Candy mahindi, nafaka is, but I agree, white chokoleti is gross. It's not even frickin chocolate. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zanhar1 commented…
How tarehe wewe not like white chokoleti wewe walnut!!!!??? zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zanhar1 commented…
*zanhars 17-22 look at zanhars 1-16* Riku look what you've done! wewe have started a war between the zanhar's! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
I often prefer to read a book for it's deeper meaning than it's plot.

Although I love a good plot and an intriguing storyline and won't always look for a read with a central message, I will fangirl over well-written symbolism and the overall philosophy of a good book about as much as an English teacher.
8theGreat commented…
I'll also get giggly over beautifully written sentances and an author's particular word choice zaidi so than the plot of a book. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Riku114 commented…
I remember when I used to be for plot but now a sheer plot book bores me. I mean unless its a really good one. Now I get all happy over the inner meaning myself. Makes me kinda sad I havent had time to read the vitabu my English teacher assigns and have been forced to read Sparknotes XD The vitabu sound soooo goood zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
While anime isnt necessarily the best place for learning languages, Ive come to find that its one of the best places for expanding your language vocabulary. I cant count how many random large Spanish words, Japanese words, Latin words, etc Ive learned from the Shounen anime spells, abilities, and spells and all XD

I dont get why people hate learning some levels of a language from anime XD Sure the grammar is usually shit from someone who learns like that but a vocabulary is pretty good.
TheLefteris24 commented…
8theGreat commented…
Really, any medium of entertainment can be good for learning vocabulary. A Spanish teacher at my high school had her students watch Mexican soap operas in class so the students would have a chance to see zaidi vocabulary in action than what the book taught them. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Riku114 commented…
Solving math equations can be kind of fun.
BlindBandit92 commented…
There's actually a decent amount of people that agree with this lol. And same. I once made up a math problem to figure out randomly while in a vehicle with my family and all of them looked at me like I did the weirdest thing possible lol. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Riku114 commented…
XD Math problems are great zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
KataraLover commented…
LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita MalloMar said…
I don't mind the font Comic Sans.
Winter is the best season.
Riku114 commented…
^ So so so true zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
tamore commented…
too much snow in new england tho zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita