bila mpangilio karanga Vortex

NeverWalkAway posted on Jan 09, 2009 at 01:54PM
Dear Fanpop,
There seems to be a dimensional disturbence in my appartment, because the last two days I have dropped 3 peanuts, and when I bent down to pick them up, they where gone! Even the one I dropped in the middle of the white rug!
I, for one, think that they have fallen into a vortex. They might still be in this dimension, so if anyone finds 3 misplaced peanuts:
Contact me right away.

...And yes, I am being serious!
last edited on Apr 23, 2009 at 02:51PM

bila mpangilio 28 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita The-Stig said…
ah yes, watch CSI S6 ep 5, I think I saw 3 random peanuts
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita MrAlex said…
Yeah i thought i spied some in there as well.....
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita NeverWalkAway said…
Thanks for the tip guys, but two more peanuts have gone missing since then! someone is saving a fortune on snacks..!
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita SaitoSaturno said…
Maybe it's a rodent?
nope, i have no pets or pests.
...that sounded weird...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Ovybo said…
Interesting predicament
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Tiigra_Bagw3ll said…
ppl believe that the burmuda triangle is a gateway to another dimension. maybe your house is accidently built over a wormhole that no one kbows about. you could habve made an amazing discovery. the easiest way i can explain the way it might be is the diagram below.
 ppl believe that the burmuda pembetatu is a gateway to another dimension. maybe your house is accident
Wow, that sounds just like whats happening!
By the way, its getting worse; my new USB-key has also fallen into the other dimension!!! Maybe I should call NASA or something...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita BellaCullen96 said…
laugh
Do you have a mirror in your house? People say that it's the gateway to another dimension. If you do happen to get there, can you bring back my necklace? It's black with a dolphin on it with blue in the middle and says "friends" on it. I had it on my dresser (yes, next to a mirror) and now I can't find it. There also might be a bent up nickle in there that kind of looks like a bullet. Thas's mine, too.

If it is a vortex, it might open up on a unicorn named Charlie. You need to find the amulet and return it to the "Boonana" King. =D
surprise
OMG! I just remembered that at Halloween we opened up a box and took out this pumpkin dummy thingy and three peanuts fell out of the head! Maybe the vortex takes things back in time and my house is the other end of it. What else have you lost? Because now that I think of it, there has been some stuff showing up that we don't know where it came from.

Yes, I am also being serious!
surprise
OMG I totally believe you!! I love the Charlie The Unicorn videos, but I don't think your mirror theory is correct. There weren't any mirrors those two places the things went missing. actually I found a weird coin in my house when I moved in, it looked very old...
what else have you lost that might have showed up here?
well I can't think of anything now... maybe a couple of socks..? I think vortexes like socks, everyone is always loosing 'em!
so THAT's why i have been seeing random socks in my drawer i have never seen before that have no match...

believe it or not, i have. i just keep throwing them in my sisters room. i have even gotten some random men's socks, and there's only one guy in my house and he does not even do his laundry the same time my mom does mine!
freaky.
oh god, I've just lost another sock!
well, i tell you when i find it. wut does it look like, or is it just plain white?
just plain white... has anyone else lost anything recently?
well, that doesnt help cuz all my socks r white. I AM STARVING! can you please lose like a sandwich or something? lol
sure, i have six rolls that i know i'm not gonna eat.
guess what? if found 9 socks that didn't match! yes, 9!
wooow cool. hey, why is this forum basically just us talking now?
idk, people just don't BELIEVE! Shun the non-believers! Shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun-na!

P.S. Did you lose a paper clip?
Shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun-na! no i dont think so... but i lost my Tekken game :(
I've never heard of it so I doubt that I have it, but I did find a discarded candy wrapper...
Wait a sec, did you lose any Burt's Bees lip balm?
no, we dont have that in denmark...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TheLefteris24 said…
Hmm... Those are all some pretty interesting theories but I believe the Answer to all of our Questions has already been made clear !!!!