Sam Winchester wewe Know You're Addicted to Sam Winchester, when...

banditsns1391 posted on Jul 15, 2010 at 10:52PM
Everyone's heard of the "You Know You're Addicted to Supernatural, When..." So how about you Sammy-addicts out there?

Here's an example:

You know your addicted to Sam Winchester, when you've watched the "I lost my shoe" scene 30 times in a row.

You know you're addicted to Sam Winchester, when...

Sam Winchester 40 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita shomill said…
1. Um, when you start this forum post, maybe? lol
2. When everyone on every spot knows you love Jared/Sam. (I think the Dark Angel and Disney spots are the only ones that don't know it- yet!)
3. When your family wants to go on vacation, but there's no cable or computer access where you're going, so you make a disc of Sammy/Jared pics to take with you to play in the DVD player so you won't be Sammy-starved for that whole week.
Can I add another one?
4. When you're happier to see Jared's birthday than you are to see your own, and you're more excited to celebrate it.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita banditsns1391 said…
mischievous
Yeah, those definitely work! I can relate. I can't live without my Sammy pics and yep Jared or Sam's birthdays are more important than my own. Good work!
5. When you consider gluing your siblings hands to their drink... after all, Sammy got away with it. I don't know. I'm not quite as clever as you. I'm sure there's plenty more where that came from!
6. Anytime someone gets a Sam fact wrong, you simply have to correct them.
7. You insist on saying Sam rather than Sammy, because that's what he likes, and you don't want to screw up his name.
8. You say you have OSD (obsessive Sam disorder).
Yes, agreed. However, I really like calling Sam, "Sammy," because it's just so cute and I can't help it sometimes.
9. You've considered reading the play "Our Town," because Sam was in it.
10. I didn't care much for that play, btw, but if Sam was in it, I'd go to see it.
11. When you're bored out of your skull waiting while your car's getting fixed, and you carve "JP<3" into the side of a styrofoam cup with your fingernail.
I came across a video link with the same theme.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita genyva said…
smile
12. you prefer Sam Based episodes of Supernatural.
13. You compare your boyfriend to Sam when your talking to friends [ie, well i only agreed to the date because he has bangs like old Sam xD]
14. you named your dog Sam because of its puppy dog eyes that is similar to sam's
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita teenygreeny7 said…
I totally admit it!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita teenygreeny7 said…
15. You've set your computer to play Sam audio when you turn it on or off. I did this a while back and it's the "Playthings" quote when Sam's drunk. It's always been one of the funniest and important moments. I just love that scene.
Sam: You're bossy... and short [laughs]
Dean: Are you drunk?
Sam: Yeah, so stupid.
16. All the fanart (not counting icons) you've created in the last four months is Samart- and I've done quite a bit.
^that's a good one! I don't apply though. I haven't really made much fanart, but most of mine is Samart though (or Jared art).
17. You're looking thru all the gorgeous pics in the Sam picture hunt, and you start worrying that your drooling is gonna short the computer.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita debie24 said…
when you watch every movie ,tv show film jareds ever played in,or when hes on your mind constantly!!
Ha Ha, is that what happened to my computer. Darn you, Sam and your gorgeousness-Grrr-lol, I'm just kidding
19. When you go make some Samart just to apply to #16
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita linkedsea493 said…
laugh
when the tv has crashed and that i couldn' see the film, i go on the computer to see it and also when i enter my room everyday and see it covered with his photos.
21. When you have to go thru like 500 pics of Jared and put several of them in a new folder just so you can keep it straight which ones you want for your next fanart.
22. When you feel unfaithful because for the last few days you've been drooling over Luke Skywalker just as much as Sammy. Forgive me, Sam? *puppy eyes*
23. When most of the posts on this forum are mine.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Friendly_Girl said…
laugh
When you went on www.nameastar.secure-ebusiness.com and named a star "Sam Winchester"! *What? It's like only 30 box, it was SOOO easy I couldn't resist!!!"
Good one!!!
25. When you make and upload 25 icons of shirtless Sam, and they all come from only six screencaps, five of which are from the same scene.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita befferz said…
heart
26) when you just noticed this forum, and you know you have to post starit away - cause im that much of a sam girl !!!
27) When the most important question on your mind this season is "WTF is wrong with Sam???"
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tellymaster said…
laugh
28) When you swoon whenever you see him hunting. <3
29) When you're shocked there's no such thing as unicorns.
30) When you try to go for the chair that isn't a clown chair.
Great job keeping it up everyone! I haven't been on in a while. But definiately #27 is so true.

31) Despite yelling at Sam on your television, you still try to be kind because it's Sam you're yelling at afterall
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita sammysgirl22 said…
heart
when you dream of him every night..!
33) When you wake up and the first thing you do is check the SPN and Sammy spots to see if there's any new posts about your boy.
34) When you're so sad that this season you like Dean just as much as Sam.
35) When you find yourself falling for Robo Sam, now that you know what's wrong with him.
36) And you're making the excuse, "Hey, it's not his fault he lost his soul!"
37) When you want to put those little pine tree air fresheners on your Christmas tree. :D
smile
38) You flick through channels then suddenly scream when you see sam. Then when you find out that its not supernatural, get upset. but decide to love and worship the show anyway (GILMORE GIRLS)
^You just now found it? I thought I was the only late-comer on that one.
39) no your not the only one, i only found it yesterday
big smile
air fresheners on the Christmas Tree? Yep, I would do that and I want to do that!
I love Sam, I mean Dean, on Gilmore Girls! Makes me sad that Rory and Dean broke up, but I love the surprise of Jared showing up on there when I channel-surf.
40) When you apologize to Sam for being mad at him in the first few eps of season six. After all, it wasn't his fault.
big smile
41) when you start to think your sad because you know what episode the current icon is from (hell house) but decide your not, cause you only watched it yesterday... and you love the ep
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita zilla2010 said…
big smile
when you nearly hyperventilate everytime he takes his shirt off!!!!
^Hmmm... I don't know if that counts as "obsession", but it does indicate you have good taste!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita karlyluvsam said…
mischievous
when ur phones screen saver is a picture of Sam

when ur computer screen saver is picture of Sam

when ur have an intire you tube channle Dedicated 2 Sam Winchester

when ur computer password - has to do with Sam

when u spend all ur free time trying to become a ( Dedicated fan of Sam Winchester )

when own DVDs of Supernatural

> when you have pictures of Sam on ur wall in room

when call things > Spectaculacular
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Flickerflame said…
When you automatically find yourself making explanations/excuses for Sam, whenever he does anything wrong

When you think the start of S8 could have been much better explained.

When you find yourself calling him Sammy because of that name's cuteness, correct yourself and apologise to Sam. And then do it again.