As a great actor John Travolta is and he's one of my absolute inayopendelewa actors. There's some things about Tony that I dislike about him and some good points about him.
Most throughout the film, he's not bad and I Amire him, but some scenes that involve Annette, I feel he's not nice and the way he treats her. In the beginning of the film of Annette's first appearance, Tony talks so selfish to her kwa telling her that she's "not his dream girl" after they danced, Tony sits back down with his Marafiki and leaving Annette standing and not inaonyesha any generous manner to let her sit with...
My majibu to the majibu of maoni of the IMDb about Annette and few other characters in the film.
1). Two things that all of wewe need to get straight: Annette was raped. Bobby didn't fall on purpose, he slipped.
My reply: 1. Yes, she got raped but she was raped kwa only Double J. Because she accidentally chosen him after taking too much "Speed" and got high. Before that she was willing to have sex with Joey to make Tony envy after the way he treated her and prefers Stephanie over her. When Tony tells Annette that they're no longer dance partners and found another...
I have 5 reasons why Joey makes one of the best characters in SNF:
1. He talks very propitiate with women, as of Stephanie he tells her "You look beautiful, Babe." He has told Annette "Hey, come on, wewe had enough." when she begs him for zaidi 'Speed' pills. He was nice enough to give her more. He tells Double J to scoot over so that he and a woman can sit at the table.
2. He helps his Marafiki as of Tony, he pulls the girl (one of the Barracudas) off of Tony and helps him up on his feet and tells Tony to see if he's okay. He along with Tony and Double J...
1. A woman agree to dance on the stage for Tony, as she dances, she strips her clothes off, revealing her breasts. She also shakes her bare buttocks. She is shown twice in the film.
2. A man is shown in the car having sex with a woman and two other men talks to him to get him out of the car, as the man sits up, the woman gets up as one of her breasts exposed. the man and the woman moan and the man says "It's coming" three times. the woman is relieved and says "Yes". Known both the man and the woman had an orgasm.
I don't hate Tony but there's some scenes and stuff that I dislike about him.
1. Annette: I don't like how he treats Annette at all. In the beginning, she dances with him to the song "Burn, Baby, Burn". I think he dances with her to get her off his back. When she wants to sit with him, he refuses to let her sit with him and tries to ignore her. I feel that's not right. I feel he's really mean to her in the entire film except when he had to apologize to her when she was attempting to jump off the bridge. inayofuata thing, he tries to ignore her zaidi and not being nice enough to light up...