Severus & Lucius: Beneath the Masks What Is It?

BlackHound posted on Apr 14, 2011 at 05:45AM
What is it about these two? Ah, for Snapelovers, the answer is clear. Snape we know; dark & brooding, difficult to get close to on the outside, but within there is a deeply sensitive man, capable of undying love. Malfoy, however...Malfoy is the mystery here. What is he really? Certainly he's a monster, absolutly willing and fully capable of harming and/or killing someone's child. But beneath that wretched exterior, what? A depth far darker than Snape's, certainly. But what is it about him that so appeals to us? Why do we shudder when we think of him with our beloved Potions Master? What do we shudder with? Desire?

I think it is. A desire to see them together, engaged in things some find disgusting, yet **we** can not stop imagining. Some of us would watch only, others I know would beg to join in...

Icy grey eyes gaze into black ones, one man trembles as the other caresses, and the thought of their lips meeting, bodies merging, sends our imaginations into overdrive. We each can imagine ourselves there, watching, maybe exploring pleasures of our own...do they know we're there? Or are they so lost in each other that we are but phantoms to them? Do they reach out to us and pull us in, or is their passion so hot they are oblivious to our presence?

And still, the question begs an answer: who comes first, Lucius, Severus, or us?
save

Severus & Lucius: Beneath the Masks 4 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita nene72 said…
heart
I'm not sure. They're both hot and sexy and the whole dark and blond contrast with this pairing is very aesthetically pleasing. Add to that the fact that they both take the bad boy thing to a whole new level and you've got yourself one hell of an intoxicatingly sexy pairing.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita lilith84 said…
You're both right. They are both extremely and I mean, EXTREMELY attractive, powerful, intimidating, misterious - the whole bad boy package is there. The desire to see those two, sexy beyond words wizard together, doing all sorts of filthy, erotic things to each other gets me all hot and bothered. I would be happy just watching - I am a voyeur and watching two sexy men together is my ultimate fantasy. But I certainly wouldn't say 'no' if they asked me to join, under the condition that they would not stop paying attention to each other. I have to say, lately a gay kiss for me is so much more erotic, than that of a straight couple.

Oh and to answer your question: US! ;) The sight alone would probably be enough ;)
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita bri-marie said…
Well, I just have a slash-couple obsession ;)

But I think I like the Lucius/Severus pairing because they're so contrasted. Lucius is rich, powerful (politically speaking, especially), and admired by so many. He gives off this air of never having to try. And hardly anyone mocks him. In short, it's everything that (especially younger) Severus wanted. On the other hand, I think Severus was everything Lucius couldn't be. Severus was a dueler, brilliant and talented in pretty much everything, and tackled everything he did with a single minded-intensity. They contrast and compliment each other.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita karenmiller1972 said…
Oh my, so...inspiring BH. Thank you for the goodnight fantasies as I slip off to sleep tonight....LOL!

I know what a lot of my fascination is. The contrast between the two. The artistry of their images. The symmetry among the differences.

One dark, one light. That is the simple one.

You have Severus who now joins the battle due to lost love. And Lucius who leaves the battle to save his family.

One who fights in honor of a woman who has passed and the child that has been orphaned. The other who fights (misguided though we may believe him to be) for what he believes to be for the good of his wife and son.

Both of them are filled with honor, filled with pride, both gather respect. But, how they use that power, in some ways differs.

Sometimes when you look at them, or think about them in any way, you see that they are like different complicated pieces of a puzzle that fit together perfectly along one edge.