Sherlock on BBC One Gd Ending/Bad Ending

meggyloo posted on Aug 08, 2010 at 10:07PM
wt do u rekon gd ending to sherlock or bad i thought it was obvious tht usmin was gonna happen to watson but the endin leaves u waitin altho i dnt knw hw hes gonna get out of this mess be shot or blow hmself up?

Sherlock on BBC One 5 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Alexi95 said…
I was so annoyed they ended it there but on the bright side this (hopefully) means we'll get a second series! And Jim is Moriarty! Jim! I was so, so surprised!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Storystuff said…
Really loved and hated it at the same time!!! Hated it cos i wanted more, but it made it so so so exciting!!! I was so tense all the way thru!!! More loved it!!! Wanna know whow they get out of it, there seems very few options. Hope the dr who writers dont take the easy way out and have lestraude come and save them.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita IndieeGirl said…
The ending :O :O :O
I kept going , but only 2 mins left . No . Not a cliff hanger .
oh nooo.....
And then .... I gave you my number ...
Well... at least it wasn't John ! :O
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita EmmabeexD said…
I don't care whether this is 3 months too late. the grammar in the original post makes me want to cry.

it was a clever ending, although from a fan point of view, very very irritating. i don't want to wait until 2011 for the next ones. >.<
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita scarxtardis said…
^ God, it makes me cry too. I thought I was the only one.
It was a bit of a strange storyline, though. I mean, Jim? Jim from IT? Very strange. Albeit, very good. I was just terrified it would be John :(