Shonen Jump Unpopular Shonen Jump mangas

AmeftoWriter posted on Jul 13, 2009 at 07:51PM
What kinds of unpopular mangas do you guys like and why.

Do you also think why aren't they popular?

My fave manga is Kinnikuman and Ultimate Muscle. Not a lot of people have even heard of this manga at all. It's sad :(

Shonen Jump 7 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita giovannimtz said…
big smile
Um..................My Favorite Unpopular Shonen Jump Manga Would Have To Be Yu-Gi-Oh GX Or Yu-Yu-Hakusho. I Think Their Unpopular Because The Yu-Gi-Oh GX Spot Only Has Like 30 Fans And The Yu-Yu Hakusho Spot Only Has 57 Fans! And I Like Them Because Yu-Gi-Oh GX Is Based On A Card Game And Has Awesome Duel Monsters!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita AmeftoWriter said…
sad
I like those too. The Ultimate Muscle spot as only 7 fans. It's a big dissappointment. Sigh
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita lloyd2 said…
yknow I used to watch ultimate muscle but i just cant remember it. ever watch the original kinnikuman?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita siriusgirl said…
hmmm
my favorite unpopular manga is Gintama... i don't know why the others don't like it...it's so funny!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita AmeftoWriter said…
big smile
I've never watched the origianl Kinnikuman anime (except for the last 46 episodes of it) but I read it's manga. It's up on manga fox.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita yami_guy said…
Lol at least your series are cared about to a degree, I like Ninku and Battle Angel Alita, tell me someone you know who is into either. I love popular ones too though, so naruto, bleach, one piece, reborn, any SJ
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita yami_guy said…
But if you want another unpopular SJ, then I'd have to say Whistle