Sigourney Weaver Do wewe think Sigourney Weaver is underrated?

HuddyJoy0524 posted on Mar 10, 2010 at 04:13PM
What do you all think? Do you think she deserves more attention than she has gotten over the course of her career?
save

Sigourney Weaver 68 majibu

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 68

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita she_doc said…
big smile
Of course she deserves more attention. She is one of the best actresses that Hollywood has. She has demonstrated over the years. I'm proud to say that i'm one of her biggest fan ever..
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita HuddyJoy0524 said…
Yay! So glad to find another huge Sigourney fan! She has been my favorite for going on 10 years now and it really saddens me that she hasnt gotten more attention. Some of her movies are the most well known in the business! (Like Alien and Ghostbusters).

What is your favorite of her movies?
You are right.. Im a huge fan, and my favorite movie??? i could say all of them buti like heartbreaker..
Heartbreaker was the one with Jennifer Love Hewitt right? I sorta remember that one, i laughed a lot ;) My favorite is Galaxy Quest! I love it because it makes fun of the Star Trek and Alien movies and such
sad
I know!!!! thats a good one too!!!! But you know?? i didnt liked snow cake.. i dont like her role i dont know why..
Really? sometimes she plays roles im not that big of a fan of either but i love to see her portray them anyway because shes such a great actress ;) whats your favorite role she has played?
smile
I have to agreed with you.. I like the Julia Sandburg character in The girl in the park.. It's a very emotive character.. & Alice Goodwin in A map of the world.. What about you??
wink
yeah the character of julia sandburg! that was a GREAT part. And i loved that she got to sing in that because she has a fantastic voice ;)

mine is all over the map. pretty much everything that i see becomes my new favorite! lol

p.s. are you an avatar fan? did you think the movie deserved all the hype that it got? (i dont think it did but i thot SW was amazing in it regardless. i like her no nonsense attitude xD)
big smile
yes i'm a fan myself.. i actually can't wait until the collectors dvd comes out.. and don't worry i like her too, she is amazing.. I have the avatar costume for halloween.. hahahaha..
wink
Awesome!!! I was Gwen from Galaxy Quest when i was like 10. then i was the warden from holes in halloween and won a costume party contest. i should be her again in another movie for halloween one year...;)
laugh
Nice!!! you're an actress??? I hope to win the contest I'm going!!!!
yeah! im not a "professional" i do lots of community theatre and such but its really fun :) ooo what are you going to be in the contest youre going to?
cool
I'm gonna be Neytiri!!!
Awesome! i was at a HUGE halloween party last night and someone was neytiri and she looked awesome! but im sure it took her forever to get all of that blue paint off her body lol
laugh
hahaha.. sure it did!! cuz i tried the paint to see how i was gonna look and it took me forever to get it off my face!!! IT WAS ONLY THE FACE!!! HAHAHAHA....
oh gosh...thats crazy! well did you win the award?
cool
hahaha.. second place... thats gotta count 4 something right??? hahaha
big smile
yeah! second place is great! xD Who won first?
smile
it was a couple dress like firefighters.. but i had fun.. what about you?? what did you did???
big smile
random! lol but yeah my friends and i dressed up as the mean girls. i was cady heron because my hairs red. it was sooo much fun! ;)
smile
i know i had fun too!!! so any news about sigourney?? a cant wait to see abduction!!!
i havent heard anything of late...but i havent checked very recently ive been so busy! im hoping to update the site over my thanksgiving break. if you hear or see anything you're welcome to post it here as well! :)

Wait...whats abduction? is this a movie of hers that i somehow missed?!
smile
the new movie she's doing with taylor lautner!!!! she plays a pschycologist!!
WHOA! I had no idea! That sounds really interesting...and definitely a must see (especially if TL doesnt wear a shirt xD) i dont think sigourney has played a psychologist before...i love that shes still taking on new roles! :)
smile
me too!!! she has a few upcomingmovies!! cant wait for them to be release!!!
Me too! i wish more people would be pumped about her movies cuz shes so frickin awesome!

p.s. are you a fan of alan rickman?! he has done a ton of movies with her as well and hes AMAZING. :)
blush
i like him.. but the only movie i know he has done with her is snow cake.. what other?
he was also in galaxy quest with her...but i know there is at least 1 more than that...i dont remember lol. but hes a great actor and i love to see them working together! :)
laugh
yeah.. thats right he played the creepy guy that was always complaining.. jajajaja.. they do a great job together.. hav e you seen you again? i saw it yesterday and i couldnt stop laughing...
YES. I did it was great! sigourney was portrayed as the beotch but she turned out to actually be the one who was treated badly. i really liked the movie a lot, the swimming pool scene was great! :)
laugh
i know!!! & the one they are having the dance classes.. it was super funny!!!
definitely! another great scene! :) that entire movie was just funny!
big smile
Nothing new about Sigourney? I havent check for news!! im a little lazy this week!!!
i havent checked for news either :(( ive been so busy this week!! i barely have enough time for my schoolwork! lol im planning on updating this spot over christmas break though! it definitely needs it haha
crying
it does.. hahaha happy thanksgiving.. i was watching prayers for bobby.. what a beautiful movie!! i cant stop crying lol!!
that movie is SO sad. but i hope you had a great thanksgiving regardless! one of my favorite times of year :) i cant wait til more sigourney movies come out!
smile
thank you!! i hoped you had a good time too!!! & me either!! i cant wait too see more sigourney movies!!!
wink
did you do anything special for thanksgiving?
crying
just went to my friends house.. we did a lot of stuff!! play board games.. and bet to do stupid things!! haha.. what about you? let me tell you yesterday my friend call me cuz it was heartbreakers on tv but i miss it for being fishing!
hey that sounds like a ton of fun!! and awww really? dang! i missed it too!!! :( i was driving back to school. i really need to get better about taping her movies to watch...
laugh
jaja yeah!! i gotta try to do the same!! but i think im not going back to the keys again!! cuz i saw a huge shark pass by me!! and i say huge!! the animal was about 2 feet from me!! jajaja
surprise
yeah once i get onto winter break im going to try to! :)

holy crap!!! thats so scary! im glad youre ok!!! :0 sharks terrify me!
smile
yeah i know they can be really scary!!! i just jump in to the sand and didnt went near the water again!! hahahah.. hey what did you did for thaksgiving? u havent tell me!! hahaha..
we just had a nice quiet evening at home with immediate family and the grandparents. it was really nice and relaxing! everyone had so much other stuff to do we didnt have the opportunity to go away for the holidays! lol
sad
me either!!! and i cant go for vacation for christmas & new year either!!! too much expensive with the wedding!!
surprise
you are getting married?!
smile
yeah on march!! im so happy!!
cake
wow congratulations! how old are you? and are you in america?
smile
thank you!! im gonna be 21in december 28, a little young but well.. i live in florida!! miami..
oh my so you are still a young un ;) well good luck i wish you guys lots of happiness! and oh ok so youre still in the u.s. im up in Maryland!