Slash How did wewe first hear of Guns n Roses

tishluvsvamps posted on Feb 01, 2010 at 08:53PM
I was like 3 and i remember hearing nocking on heavens door i know it was their version because the phone conversation that came on in the middle of the song.

Slash 5 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Milena96 said…
well, I have known for guns n roses since i was like 4 because novemeber rain was on the tv all the time then. But i started to really like them like a 2-3 yrs ago. :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Nicolexx15 said…
cool
Well My family have always been oriantated around rock music and one of my parents fave bands was guns n roses and they would play it all the time and my mum even used to blast it and dance to it when I was in the womb so I guess I was always gonna like them and I DO !!!! I LOVE THEM VERY MUCH, THEY ROCK AND THERE MUSIC IS SICKK !!! so here I am 12 years later still a rock chick and always will be :P x oohh and I LOVE SLASH, I LOVE HIM AND WOULD LOVE TO PLAY GUITAR LIKE HIM AND JAM WITH HIM AND MEET HIM ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ hehe xxx
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita louterry22 said…
My ex boyfriend's brother.... He showed me the video of welcome to the jungle.... it changed my life! literally..
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tishluvsvamps said…
awlsome im glad im not the only one!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cboof said…
i have listened to gnr all my life its all my eldest brother played and in my darkest time when he died my mum and dad played november rain at his funeral and that just boosted my love for the music and since then its just grown each day