Smallville Chloe's "Power"

Crazy-Chica posted on Apr 04, 2007 at 07:05PM
Hey guys!! I just would like to ask anyone if they have any info on Chloe's "Power" if u do plz post it here!!

thanks guys!!

~Crazy-Chica~
last edited on Apr 04, 2007 at 07:06PM

Smallville 17 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita SmallvilleFreak said…
they haven't really seaid anything about it except for little jokes about her having one but it could come from a lot of things like her mom who has the power to controll meteor freaks or when she was in the cave in the fanale of season 4 and of corse all the other times she was injerd around the meteor rocks so i guess we will have to wait and see
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita christopher245 said…
I know what Chloe's power is. I read that she has healing tears but the thing is that everytime she uses it, it drains her life little by little. In the episode Phantom, she will use her power to save Lois because Lois will get stabbed by Bizarro and Chloe will save her by using her healing tears.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Crazy-Chica said…
Where dod u read tht?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita bulale said…
Well, i never read it, but i thought of that when i read the summary for episode 'phantom'.
"Phantom:
Clark discovers the reason Lana married Lex, and sets out to kill Lionel. Lex tries to use DNA from the last phantom to power his super soldiers army. Lois goes to a dam to search for Lex's lab, but is caught by a security guard and unmercifully stabbed; Chloe's power is discovered"
(tv.com)
Lois cant die becasue she is necessary for the future plot of superman. therefore someone has to save her - Chloe!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita allikat3639 said…
Ok, so on the healing tears theory: don't you remember ALL those times Chloe's cried? if they wanted to further the plot they'd have to have her near death or something so they'd all freak out and try to save her life, but since she's been all emotional (you remember seasons 1-4 (HIGHSCHOOL), and parts of 5 and 6), wouldn't she be practically dead already? cuz most of the meteor freaks' powers came out during highschool/puberty/all that.
My bet is that the Veritas gas has somewhat stayed in her system. u kno EVERYONE tells her stuff. i remember an episode (i'm pretty sure it was Hydra) where she was talking about how everyone tells her their secrets and she can't be blamed for keeping all these people's secrets and not telling them to the people who'd want to hear them.
although the healing tears thing would be pretty cool, i'd hate for her to have to die a litttle bit every time she cried. cuz we all kind of love chloe cuz she helps everyone out.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita keezie07 said…
Anyone know all the powers that Wonder Woman has? I think those will be Chloe's. How awesome would that be?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita fignewtonfood said…
I think that Chloe is a techno-empath. Does anyone else think that her mad hacking skills are just a little too convenient?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tubby2002 said…
Keezie07, that would be cool if Chloe turned out to be Wonder Woman. I dont think she is though, first off, Wonder Woman's name is Diane and she was giver her powers by the god's and godesses from Olympas (not from Kryptonite). Her abilities are superhuman strength, she quickly heals, she can merge with the earth (helping her heal if she is badly injured), good eyesight, and detect other people's emotions. I am not so sure that this is Chloe but that would be cool if it was.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita anisa21 said…
I agree with fignewtonfood. ever sinci they said she had a power I thought it had something to do with computers. she can hack in to anything it she does'nt even have to think about it. the tears thing is really stupid.i don't think she's dead and niether is lana
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita SmallvilleSaber said…
Anisi, total ditto...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Ogins said…
I'd like to comment on chloe's "powers". Unlike the powers we've seen before by villains and heroes in Smallville, chloe's does not seem to add up. Will she have to cry each time a friend or loved one dies? Huh ! some power !
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Crazy-Chica said…
ogins... omg thts so true
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita masonp19 said…
Now I belive the whole healing abilty but i whould persay it is tears lol kinda stupid but just the fact of healing with her hands or something you know! 'tears'! pff Idiot!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita gemini260 said…
she probably can use her healing power freely. The power must have been latent and her extreme emotions brought it out.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita xPirateGalx said…
has anyone seen the very latest one? lois has just died because she was stabbed to death in the stomach..she tries to call chloe on her cell phone, but passes out after she dialed the number.. and chloe eventually finds her...and sees her lying there.. dead from loss of blood, and cries.. BUT when lois wakes up, chloe doesnt???? :O! does anyone know what happened to her?? :'( she CANT DIEE!! also.. apparently lana dies because there was a bomb in her car so it exploded when she went in it??? WHATTT?? lana and chloe and clark are the 3 main characters that have been together ever since SEASON 1! they cant kill off the main characters!?! does anyone know what happends? im soo lost!! :O
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita michael_owen said…
sorry if you have seen the original superman films you would know that they cannot kill off lana as she is alive in the future. also anyone know how there gonna bring back Clark's dad?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita froggy_0202 said…
I know - I couldn't believe it when Jonathan died because he is alive in future stuff - so how is that possible? If they can change that - maybe Clark and Chloe can be together! YAY! :)