Sonic shabiki Characters ONLINE TIME FOR USERS

TakTheFox posted on Dec 16, 2014 at 09:02PM
Here, all users can post what times they are usually on the internet, so that other people can know when to get on themselves and such.

If you end up delaying your regular schedule, you can edit your comment so that at the bottom in "{}" you can add what is going to change the schedule. If the change is permanent, or long-term, you can simply change the whole timespan.

NOTE: Do not add comments or sub-comments. You need only one for yourself. If you have something specific you want to add that you don't think fits with your initial comment or sub-comment, you can talk to me and we'll see what can be done. I'm saying this because I don't want people to have to go back and forth through pages or lists of dates and times just to find the most accurate one.

Please list your time in the following format.

0:00 AM/PM - 0:00 AM/PM

{If you have different times for different dates, add the name of the week-day that is different. For example...

Monday 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Tuesday 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM}

If there are gaps in between the times you are online please make a >< signal to signify the gap like so

9:00 AM - 1:00 PM >< 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM

ALSO MAKE SURE YOU ADD THE TIMEZONE YOU ARE FOLLOWING SO NO ONE IS CONFUSED.
last edited on Dec 16, 2014 at 09:08PM
save

Sonic shabiki Characters 3 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TakTheFox said…
My time regularly online is the following.

PACIFIC TIME

Sunday 1:30 PM - 9:00 PM {MAY CHANGE DEPENDING ON A MONTHLY ALZHEIMER HOUSE VISIT FOR PATIENTS.}
Monday 1:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Tuesday 1:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Wednesday 1:00 PM - 4:30 PM >< 8:30 PM - 9:00 PM
Thursday 1:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Friday 1:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Saturday 1:00 PM - 9:00 PM

{This is not a fixed number. I get pulled away very often for varying amounts of time. I will NOT be online for these full hours.}
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mephiles97 said…
So, this is just a approximate schedule of my time online. I wish I could give a more steady and regular one but I don't think I have the ability to considering my schedule can vary absolutely in certain places, but I'll try to get the general point.

CENTRAL TIME

Sunday: 12:30 PM - 11:00 PM
Monday: 11:20 AM - 11:00 PM
Tuesday: 11:20 AM - 11:00 PM
Wednesday: 11:20 AM - 11:00 PM
Thursday: 11:20 AM - 11:00 PM
Friday: 11:20 AM - 11:00 PM
Saturday: 11:20 AM - 11:00 PM

{This is the best approximate schedule that I can offer. Some things are not in my power to decide, so some of these times can vary out of my ability to control it. For instance, sometimes I wake up early in the morning and can be on the computer at an earlier time than noted. Sometimes I sleep later or I get pulled away from the computer which can result in me not being on until later. And when I go off to bed is decided by my parents, not be me. Usually it's around 11:00 PM or so but sometimes I get to stay up later which means that I'm online for later}

{This doesn't take into account the random and unpredicted moments where I'm pulled off the computer due to internet issues, storms that knock out power, or the moments where I'm pulled off to do chores that I wasn't notified about before or to help around the house}
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita NintendoFan364 said…
(This may be subjected to edits later on.)

EASTERN TIME

Sunday: 12:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Monday:10:00 AM* - 10:00 PM
Tuesday: 10:00 AM* - 10:00 PM
Wednesday: 10:00 AM* - 10:00 PM
Thursday: 10:00 AM* - 10:00 PM
Friday: 10:00 AM* - 10:00 PM
Saturday: 12:00 PM - 10:00 PM

*Possibly 6AM if I'm up early.