Soul Eater Soul eater rp? :)

senshi33 posted on Aug 07, 2013 at 10:29PM
Hey guys!! I noticed there wasn't many rps on here so I made one :)
U can be a oc or a character from the anime but make sure there is no one play that character please

Fill out this for oc~
Name:
Spirt/personality:
Appearance:
Powers:
Background:
Race(Weapon, meister, witch, ect.):
~Answer questions below if u r a weapon~
Weapon forms (limit is 5)
Meister:
Other:
~answer the questions below if u r a meister~
Weapon:
Other powers:

Sorry for so much info... I tryed to keep it simple but that is as supple as it gets lol
Thanks for joining~
last edited on Aug 07, 2013 at 10:33PM

Soul Eater 4401 majibu

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 4401

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita senshi33 said…
Name: Jay Suzume
Spirt/personality: kind hearted, generous, scary at times, cares about her friends
Appearance: long brown hair with bands that flow over her left eye and a blue streak on a strain of her bangs, light mint color eyes, freckles, wares a short dress with a coat, wares gloves that cut at the joint on her finger, metal arm bands, boots, and a metal choker necklace
Powers: (only if u r not a meister or weapon)
Background: parents were killed we she was 7 and she lived on the streets till she turned 15 that was when she was excepted into the school and now she is a new student
Race: weapon
Weapon forms: chain hook mode(2 short swords that look like hooks and r chained together), hatchet mode (sort of like a ax but wayyyyyy bigger 6 feet high, standing up, to be exact), mirror mode(a large reflective sword that reflects the attack of ur opponent also is used for a weapon)
Meister: doesn't have one yet
Other: she loves being friendly and drawing
sssf commented…
wewe want to be Marafiki zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
sssf commented…
and u sound nice if that is ok with u zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tsubaki33 said…
(hey sis mind if i join?)
(Yay! Of course u can join!!!!)
Jay: *walks into school with drawing notebook in her arms*
name: Kite Suzuko
personality: trustworthy, has a tendency to organize things, demanding, starts fights, cares bout others, act like shes "boss"
apperence: short white hair with black highlights, light blue eye on the right and a light green eye on the left, her bangs hang over her eye brows hiding some of her eyes, wares a black low cut tank top,only comes down to her belly button, and a short jacket and jeans, braclets on her right arm, a moon neckolace around her neck
power: isnt a witch
background: her parents got a devorse when she was very young and her mom hid her form her father for a long time kite grew up locked in her room where she wasnt allowed to leave but she got away from her mother when she was 13 and stayed with her dad her dad decited to enroll her in the acadamy so she can learn to be a better meister
race: meister
weapon: doent have one yet
other powers: none

kite: *walks around school with head phones on listening to rock*
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
jay: *sits in the back of the classroom*
Kite: *sits next to jay and listens to music*
Jay: *takes out note book and takes notes on the lesson*
Kite: *sees that her books arnt organized* so hideous.... *starts to brake out in a sweat trying to ignore her tendency to organize books*
jay: looks over at kite* is something wrong?
kite: n-no.. *stairing at books* thoughts: how disgusting they'r not even in abc order... i hate this i think i might throw up...
jay:....umm do u need to see the nurse or something? *looks at kite with consern*
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita sparkles3 said…
Name: Elodie
Spirt/personality: sarcastic, strange, funny
Appearance: very curly, wild red hair, blue-grey eyes, pale, but with freckles, shortish
Powers: being a weapon...
Background: She found out she was a weapon when she was 13, at which point she shredded a bird with her fingers. Once her parents realized that she was so... different from the rest of the kids in her school, they shipped her off to the academy, and she hasn't seen then sense. Not that she cares. She really doesn't
Race(Weapon, meister, witch, ect.): weapon
Weapon forms (limit is 5) double edged ax with a red handle
Meister: Kaito
Other: if you mention her parents to her, you will likely end up bleeding
Name: Kaito
Spirt/personality: realistic, artistic, kind of distant
Appearance: shaggy brown hair, chunky black glasses, hazel eyes
Powers: telepathy
Background: he just showed up at the academy one day, and no one really asked him about his past, not that he'd tell them if they did
Race(Weapon, meister, witch, ect.): meister
Weapon: Elodie
Other powers: bloop
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita deathsie said…
Name: David
Spirt/personality: Slightly insane, Dark humored, over protective, does not like most people.
Appearance: White shirt, black hood, blue jeans, steel capped boots, windblown black hair, one green one blue eyes,
Powers: N/A
Background: From outback Australia, showed up in front of the school a few days ago, walked into the death room uninvited, now he is a student,
Race: Weapon
Weapon forms (limit is 5): can turn into a short-sword and buckler, a great-sword, and a roman shield (Scutum),
Meister: Refuses to have one
Other: Most people think he is handsome but is then put off by his dislike for people.
David: sitting in class not paying attention.
Elodie: *sitting in class, doodling little birds on her hand*
Kaito: *thinking about random stuff*
Teacher: Giving lecture on fighting techniques notices David, Elodie, Kaito, and a few other students not paying attention, " Attention students! It apperes my lecture is boring some of your classmates! Perhaps we had best have a mock fight! Students Elodie and Kaito please come out the front, and" the teacher waits a second before deciding "And the new student David."

David: silently stands up and walks out the front of the class.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita sieluvzsoul said…
Name: Kanima Albarn (Kani)
Personality: shy until she gets to know you, gets annoyed alot (if you do annoy her then ud b in deep crap), is scary mostly all the time, sum flaws of hers is wen her and her partner do soul resonance she cnt stop even after shes killed the enimie NO ONE CAN STOP HER AT THIS POINT, SHE STOPS ALL ON HER OWN WICH IS SUMTIMES 2 LATE OR RARELY RITE ON TIME OR HARDLY EVER 2 EARLY another 1 is tht shes bipolar she gets mad way easily even of the slitest thing lik if sumone said "ur headband is falljng off", or "y r u som mean"
Apperance: died blonde (real color is taupe a lightish brown color its makas hair color), back length hair, light blue headband, long long pigtails usually wen she doesnt hav her pgtails in shes not in a good mode so jus dnt pzz her off wen shes in 1 of her moodz , pigtails are held by red ribbons, light blue mini skirt, red off the shoulder long sleeved shirt that shows some stomach, thigh high white socks, black knee high boots (heeled), black slanted belt, light blue mini jacket (zipped up to her breasts) light blue sparkly eyeshadow, alot of black eyeliner (in a cute way), red lipstick, cherry flavored lipgloss, gold necklace thats deep in between her chest, gold bracelet that her brother gave her wen she was 3 the charms spelt out something but she never knew wat the word meant her brother wouldnt tell her
Background: lives with her weapon, her parents died wen she was a baby wich is wen her brother who was 6 at da time took care of her cuz their sister Maka was always busy at the DWMA, til he died a gruesome death rite in front of her wen she was 13 wich is the year b4 maka put her in the DWMA 2 keep an eye on her and met her weapon whom she doesnt kno was her childhood BFF till further notice, (mention her family shell randomly start ignoring everyone and jus randomly shut down and says random things such as "it was my fault" "i shouldve awoken" and alot otherz and the only person who can get her talking is her weapon)
Race: meister
Weapon: Hidekee Shibuya (Naru, wich is wat
Kani calls him, cuz hes a narcisist)
Other Powers: her soul resonance makes her very strong during a fight a little 2 strong cuz she grows stronger each day, and she can sense souls, plus she has telepathy and shes a vampire
Name: Hidekee Shibuya (Naru, wich is wat his meister calls him)
Personality: a huge narcisist ( henseforth the nickname Kani gave him, Naru), luvs his meister lik a sis, pervert, the only one who can annoy his meister enough 2 make her wanna kill him on the spot, but also the only one who can calm her down, is usually the 1 who strts fites between him and kani
Apperance: black hair with bangs that almost cover his eyes, Black jacket over a red long sleeve, black jeans, red high tops(covered by jeans), black watch
Background: lives with his meister, parents died in a car accident he came out with a small scar (but his bangs hide it wenever the scar is showed Kani jus sorta acts strange for a couple hours but then goes bak to normal)
Race: Weapon
Meister: Kanima Albarn (Kani)
Weapon Forms: A big sword (red and black blade),a mediumsized gun that shoots pixie dust that can blind enimes for a while but it makes kani loose alot of energy 4 sum reason and she can shoot it from far away or close up although she prefers far away becuz her and naru luv surprising their enemies
Kani: is a fight.....
Naru: if u wanna stop da fight then be louder Kani
Kani: *sighs* shut up Naru i can make my own decisions, *stands up* EXCUSE ME S-S-SIR BUT IS A FIGHT REALLY NECESSARY I MEAN COME ON
*everyone looks at Kani in surprise*
In Kanis thoughts: oh god everyones staring at me i think im gonna be sick *turns a bit green*
Naru: umm Kani are u ok
teacher: "Then what do you think we should do to keep everyone's attention on the lesson?"

David: leans on the wall waiting.
Kani:well umm its
Naru: its jus stupid to fite i mean cum on dude *stands up*
Kani: shut up Naru
Naru(whispering): shut da hek up Kani im bizzy
Kani: ur so stupid*hides face in arms*
Naru: so if u wnt 2 be payed attention 2 then teach sumthing a little more intrestin..... * Kani pulls on Narus arm and whispers "plz jus sit down ok"
Teacher: "Interesting? I am sorry if you think that all lesions will be interesting, under the death academy learning curriculum you must learn about all manners of kishin, fighting techniques and-"

Bell rings and cuts off teacher

David: quickly leaves before the teacher can keep talking
Kani: lets go doofas *gathers books stands up and grabs Narus hand and drags him out*
In hallway
Kani: wat da fuk is ur issue *doesnt turn to look at her doofas excuse of a partner*
Naru: wat do u mean Kanima
Naru: u may not care bout being educated but i do, and if u dnt watch tht big azz mouth of urs ima hav to slap it
Naru: ok ok ok lets not get upset here
Kani: *keeps walking but doeznt turn*
Naru: aww ur so cute wen ur annoyed
Kani: ya well im bout to get adorable
(Omg I love u guys characters!!! They so cool!!! :D lol)
Jay: *walks down the hallways haveing a difficult time trying to draw while walking* ugh! I messed up again! *u can tell from her expression that she is quiet frustrated*
Kani and Naru: * sees Jay walking *
Kani : umm are u ok u seem frustrated
Naru: u kno i dnt think its safe to u kno draw while ur walking ull mess up and u mite get hurt
Jay: *looks up at them* huh? I'm fine I just need to finsh this.... like right now..... Get hurt? Nahhhhh
David: *not paying attention to the people around him, often bumping into them and mumbling an apology, suddenly walks directly into Jay and knocking her over, this temporally makes him pay attention* "Sorry, my fault." *He expends his hand to help Jay up*

(i had to as soon as you said Get hurt? Nahhhhh)
(That makes sence! weeeell played sir lol)
Jay: *gets bumped and falls onto her butt droping her note book* ow...! *grabs David's hand*
Naru: see watd i say u got hurt
Kani: r u 2 ok
Jay: That didnt count! *stands up and dusts off her clothes*
David: "Sorry i knocked you down, are you sure your ok?" He asks Jay.
Kani: srry bout him he has no brain umm watz ur name again
Jay: I'm fine *she smiles a bit to david then looks at kani* I'm jay
(i luv this rp so far)
Kani: hi Jay im Kanima
Naru: sup da namez Hidekee
Kani: i luv ur name. *looks at David* and ur David rite
(wen i said i luv ur name i meant Jay)
Naru: *notices how Kani is looking at David* ahem of course his name is David
Kani: shut up Naru let da guy talk eesh
(This is starting good lol)
Jay: hi Kanima, Hidekee, and David and thanks I love ur names too *picks up her note book from off the floor and holds it close to her chest*
David: "Well it has been nice meeting you all, but i have to go to work, seeya Kanima, Hidekee, Jay" He gives them each a nod of his head as he said there names and continues down the hallway a bit faster then he was heading down there before.
Jay: K bye David *waves to him as he walks off*
Naru: well we shuld go rite Kani
Kani: ya me and u need 2 hav a chat *stares at Naru then lookz bak at Jay* it was very nice 2 meet u Jay hope 2 see u again soon bye *dragz Naru along*
(ya it is huh)
Naru: im srry Kanima
Kani: o ur gonna be
AT KANI AND NARUS HOUSE
Kani:i dnt get it Naru u never have acted tht way b4 wen i tlk to aguy watz gotten into u, ur acting so uncool
Naru: NOTHING GOD, ill b in my room *walkz towardz room*
Kani: Naru w8 i dint mean it dat wa> *Naru interruptz by slamming the door*
IN NARUS ROOM
Naru: stupid Kanima she jus doeznt get it *falls back onto bed*
David: after a quick 5 min walk he arrives at the finest restaurant in death city Noma, he walks around back and into the employees entrance and puts on his waiter outfit and starts his 4 hour shift.

(Noma is a real restaurant in Denmark, it is the 2nd best restaurant in the world)
(never heard of it but kool)
Kani: this suks i dint do anything wrong did i, damnit I HATE THIS, WEVE NEVER BEEN LIKE THIS WOULD IF WE NEVER TLKAGAIN i dnt even get y he was so upset *sighs*

k
blush
(srry bout da big space my computer sorta lost it)
(I did not know that!!! And it ok mine does that to sometimes*
Jay: *walks to her house closing the door behind her* Hidannn I'm home!
(I'm gonna make a new character :3)

Name: Hidan (no last name)
Spirt/personality: grouchy, almost never laughs, short tempered, rarely expresses himself, mature most of the time, acts like a dog, over-protective of jay (whom he calls master)
Appearance: he is a brisk tan color, brownish/blondish hair that is flown back and his bangs come down in his face sorta (if u need a better description I can post a pic of what his hair would look like lol), bright green eyes that have a yellowish ring around the outside of the green, brown wolf ears/tail/fangs (he was cursed by a witch), he has a tattoo of 3 red claw marks on his shoulder and one under each eye, a X shaped scar on his chest and a rip in his right ear, he wares a dark blue collar with animal teeth coming out of it, knuckle gloves, a round silver earring in his right ear, a dark blue t-shirt with the sleeves riped off reviling his tattoo (he hates waring shirts but jay makes him ware one anyways), black jeans with holes at the knees, a black belt that slants to the right and a silver buckle, has a regular shoes
Background: he only remembers one event from when he was a human, he was 13 at this time and still attending the academe. Him and his partner, Kakzu (was some type of claw weapons in which the meister can slip them on there hands), were sent on a assignment to kill a powerful witch (name is un-know at this point) whom could change people into animals and control them with manipulation. They didnt succeed, in the end Hidan ended up killing his own partner by the witches manipulation spell and he was cursed for eternity to live as a wolf and guiltiness of killing Kakzu. Now Hidan stays with his owner (jay) and refuses to go back to the academe or use another weapon ever (this is a really sad story but this makes him who he is)
Race: former meister
Weapon: former weapon was Kakazu
Other: he has incredible senses and has a tendency to bark or howl when someone unfimilur is at the door he is also known to have left the house unexpectedly to have time by himself he sometimes pops up randomly at ppls houses (no one knows y he does this) and he doent like talking about his experiences at the academe
(Sorry this is a LONG oc lol)
(I had to write that twice cuz my computer kept deleting it my fingers r hurting!!! >.<)
(lol rlly and aww and i feel bad for dat oc)