South Park South Park Shabiki Mailing Adderess

203177 posted on Mar 02, 2011 at 08:41PM
if any of you want to write them i think this the best adderess to use. i got this from the board moderator on sps.

South Park Studios
11256 South Drive
Culver City, CA 90230
USA

South Park 12 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita kndluva said…
big smile
Dude, sweet! I'm gonna try to write a letter.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita 203177 said…
go ahead hope he didn't send me a fake adderess. cause i saw it on google maps and it does exist. i saw a building behind it so it might in there somewhere.
tongue
Man That would suck if I got my letter back with "Return to Sender" stamped on it.
but its not he's telling the truth i even saw it on google maps the address does exist look it up im not lying.
smile
Yeah, I beleive you/the moderator guy are not lying, I trust you. Thanks for posting the address!
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
no prob there's other addresses you can have too but i think this will be the fastest way to get an autograph. i sended it to the cast and them.
surprise
Woah, I was just trying to send a "Thank you for making the best show ever" type of letter, but an autograph! If I had one from any of the guys down there, I would be the envy of every kid in school!
laugh
oh same here
angry
i just got a reply from the board moderator on fanmail biz the only reason my letter was refused cause the creators dont write autographs only the people do. which is stupid cause that idiot wasn't specific enough. so i contacted him to close my account since he doesn't tell the truth about things. he should have said creators don't write.
sad
That's stupid.
angry
i agree.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tarbori_tj said…
What Address should I use to write South Park a letter?