Stefan & Elena weekly Stefan & Elena...

g3u16 posted on Jan 25, 2010 at 12:25PM
this is to discuss about Stefan & Elena scenes in the episode each week (i posted a similar forum in the Vampire Diaries TV Show spot for the whole episode). what we loved, what we hated you know stuff like that...

the only restriction is no spoilers but if you have to post them put a warning before hand.

so what did you guys think of the S&E scenes in last episode 1x11_Bloodlines (21.01.2010)???

Stefan & Elena 20 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita g3u16 said…
last week there wasn't much S&E other than the last scene where Stefan said 'I Love You' back to Elena, finally.
but this week it was full of S&E scenes, loved the whole episode.

my favorite part is the 50s dance move of Stefan. OMG it was soo HOT i kept playing it over and over and over. it was amazing Stefan has some moves...

so what did you guys thinks about this weeks episode 1x12_Unpleasantville (28.01.2010)???

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita edwardsgirlxx said…
heart
omg i was just about to post that as MY favourite scene!
it was sooooo gorgeouss :D
favourite scene EVER o.O
i loved Unpleasantville, it was an amaaaazzing ep!

Elena&Stefan♥
thoughts on S&E scenes in 1x13_Children of the Damned (04.02.2010)???
heart
"you just did the one thing that ensures that i will"
the way Stefan say it is just so heartbreaking and the way he holds her after is just WOW.
love the waking up scene too...
what do you think of Stefan and Elena in 1x14_Fool Me Once (11-02-2010)???
^^ I loved the whole Stefan-Saving-Elena&Bonnie-Scene♥
But to be honest, other than that there were very few Stelena scenes that episode :(
Or am I forgetting something? (:
x
finally the hiatus is over.
so what did you guys think of Stefan and Elena in 1x15 A Few Good Men???
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Luv_Rob_4ever said…
heart
I love stephans fierce protectivness! and how he wants to see damon change i thought that was sweet and how he was concered about elena and her mother situation! I just love stephan!!
i loved it, it was really cute how Stefan was trying to protect Damon, but also Elena when finding out about her birth mother :)
basically all Luv_Rob_4ever says :D
they're so adorablee ! i can't wait for next week? :D
wonder whats install for this "double date" :)
x
loved how Stefan threatened Alaric when he asked about Elena. love it when his 'vamp side' show. i find it very sexy.

really hope the double date go well an Stefan and Elena get to have some fun for a change...
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
how about this week's episode 1x16 There Goes the Neighborhood (01-04-2010. what did you guys think???
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita CrazyFruittt said…
big smile
I looove it...So many Stelena scenes.They were adorable..:)
heart
i loved it too. especially the part where Stefan brought her flowers. he looked soo cute standing at her door with the flowers. did you guys notice Stefan's face at 17:46? (when they were talking about getting drunk). he looked soo in love.
 i loved it too. especially the part where Stefan brought her flowers. he looked soo cute standing at
omg i knooow, how cute was it when he brought her flowers? :D i loved it :D soooo cuteeee :D
and how she had to call him to tell him she got home safely :DD
<33333
x
what did you think about this weeks episode 1x17 Let the Right One In (08-04-2010)???
It was so emotional!
Elena loved Stefan so much! & She went after him, & risked everything ! Then she was so sad//scared at Stefan after he drunk human blood! Everything better work out <33
Overall, FANTASTIC EP :D
x
smile
last weeks episode was great. i never thought Elena will give her blood to Stefan and now that she did i liked it and wouldn't mind seen it again.
i know Stefan was tortured but seen him shirt less was like WOW!!!

did you guys love this weeks episode 1x18 Under Control (17-04-2010)???
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita CrazyFruittt said…
heart
Hell yeah,I did...The last scene was so beautiful.I love how she is not afraid of him and she is willing to do everything to help him.And loved how Stefan told her that he is not okay, his "I love you so much." was heartbreakingly beautiful.
heart
i know. Under Control was full of amazing Stelena scenes. loved every single second of it. drunk Stefan was soo much fun. hope we get to see him again. the "I love you so much" scene is my favorite Stelena scene now. it was soo beautiful.
i'm sad they didn't get to dance during this party, i love watching them dance. they are perfect together...
 i know. Under Control was full of amazing Stelena scenes. loved every single sekunde of it. drunk Stef
what do you think about 1x19 Miss Mystic Falls (22-04-2010)???