Stephen King's IT 30 siku Challenge

Bibi69 posted on Dec 28, 2019 at 05:50AM
You probably already know the drill. You answer the 30 questions, you can either do it one day at a time, a couple of themes at a time or all at once, that's your choice. You don't have to put pictures or edits with your answers, but feel free to do so! As long as you make your own edits and don't steal them, it's allowed and will make the forum pretty.

Enjoy!

01. Favorite character.
02. Rank the losers from your favorite to your least favorite.
03. Did you read the book?
04. Did you watch the miniseries?
05. Would you rather be stuck with Mr. Marsh or Henry Bowers?
06. If you were to encounter IT, what fear would it use against you?
07. Chapter One or Chapter Two?
08. Scariest moment.
09. Funniest moment.
10. Saddest moment.
11. Saddest death.
12. Character you would've saved.
13. Least favorite character.
14. Favorite location.
15. Favorite IT form (other than Pennywise).
16. Favorite first IT encounter with the kids.
17. Favorite relationship (doesn't have to be romantic).
18. Favorite quote.
19. Favorite child/adult casting.
20. Favorite cast member.
21. A scene that reminds you of other movie/tv show.
22. Did your opinion on any of the characters change after they grew up?
23. Something from the book that should have made it to the movie, but didn't.
24. Favorite journey to find the tokens.
25. What scene did you find cinematically beautiful to watch?
26. Character you're most like.
27. Best performance.
28. What did you think of the ending?
29. Do you have any merch?
30. FREE day!
last edited on Feb 24, 2020 at 01:41AM

Stephen King's IT 52 majibu

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 52

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Bibi69 said…
heart
Day 1: Favorite character?

Richie. Without a doubt. He was my favorite when I watched the miniseries ages ago. And he is still my all time favorite in the new ones. He is actually one of my all time favorite characters ever.
 [b]Day 1: [u]Favorite character?[/u][/b] Richie. Without a doubt. He was my inayopendelewa when I watche
angelic
Day 2: Rank the losers from your favorite to your least favorite.

Richie
Eddie
Beverly
Ben
Stan
Bill
Mike

I love them ALL though. They are all my precious.
 [b]Day 2: [u]Rank the losers from your inayopendelewa to your least favorite.[/u][/b] Richie Eddie Bev
Day 3: Did you read the book?

Not yet. I do own it, but it's a really big book, so I haven't gotten around to reading it, but it's on my to-do-list.
 [b]Day 3: [u]Did wewe read the book?[/u][/b] Not yet. I do own it, but it's a really big book, so I
Day 4: Did you watch the miniseries?

I did. A long time ago. I watched it a couple of times, I also own it on DVDs. I do prefer the movies though, I still think the miniseries was pretty good, for a 1990 tv movie.
 [b]Day 4: [u]Did wewe watch the miniseries?[/u][/b] I did. A long time ago. I watched it a couple o
Day 5: Would you rather be stuck with Mr. Marsh or Henry Bowers?

By far. Fuck Mr. Creep!!
 [b]Day 5: [u]Would wewe rather be stuck with Mr. Marsh au Henry Bowers?[/u][/b] kwa far. Fuck Mr. Cr
Day 6: If you were to encounter IT, what fear would it use against you?

Being a claustrophobic person, he would probably arrange for me to be stuck in a small space. I would have never been able to go down that tiny tiny tunnel into the cave like the losers did. link
 [b]Day 6: [u]If wewe were to encounter IT, what fear would it use against you?[/u][/b] Being a clau
DarkSarcasm commented…
You're gonna loooove the book. *cackles* zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Day 7: Chapter One or Chapter Two?

Loved both. But Chapter One is one of my all time favorite movies.
 [b]Day 7: [u]Chapter One au Chapter Two?[/u][/b] Loved both. But Chapter One is one of my all time
Day 8: Scariest moment.

I personally don't find anything scary. But the scene where I felt the most bad for one of the characters being terrified by IT was when Stan found himself all alone and vulnerable to IT and he ended getting up his face almost eaten. I get so emotional every time. Poor Stan. I just wanna hug him and bring him to a safe place.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
 [b]Day 8: [u]Scariest moment.[/u][/b] I personally don't find anything [i]scary[/i]. But the scene
laugh
Day 9: Funniest moment.

I think the part when they are in the Clubhouse and Richie fucks with them pretending to be Pennywise and then makes fun of his little dance is probably my favorite part of the movies.
 [b]Day 9: [u]Funniest moment.[/u][/b] I think the part when they are in the Clubhouse and Richie f
crying
Day 10: Saddest moment.

Richie having a breakdown as he cannot help Eddie, or even just recover his body makes me sob like crazy each time. I cannot go through that part without crying. Even just making that edit, I had tears in my eyes.
 [b]Day 10: [u]Saddest moment.[/u][/b] Richie having a breakdown as he cannot help Eddie, au even j
crying
Day 11: Saddest death.

Eddie. Like I just said above, this part just destroys me.
 [b]Day 11: [u]Saddest death.[/u][/b] Eddie. Like I just alisema above, this part just destroys me.
angelic
Day 12: Character you would've saved.

Eddie. Obviously.
 [b]Day 12: [u]Character wewe would've saved.[/u][/b] Eddie. Obviously.
Day 13: Least favorite character.

Mr. Marsh. *pukes*
 [b]Day 13: [u]Least inayopendelewa character.[/u][/b] Mr. Marsh. *pukes*
Day 14: Favorite location.

The quarry. Because so many great and significant scenes happened there. It was always really strong friendship scenes.
 [b]Day 14: [u]Favorite location.[/u][/b] The quarry. Because so many great and significant scenes
Day 15: Favorite IT form (other than Pennywise).

The leper was pretty gross. I loved it. Also Judith was creeptastic.
 [b]Day 15: [u]Favorite IT form (other than Pennywise).[/u][/b] The leper was pretty gross. I loved
Day 16: Favorite first IT encounter with the kids.

Eddie's first encounter is hands down my favorite. Stan being a very close second.
 [b]Day 16: [u]Favorite first IT encounter with the kids.[/b][/u] Eddie's first encounter is hands
angelic
Day 17: Favorite relationship.

Richie and Eddie. As kids they shared some of my favorite dialogues. I loved their teasing each other all the time. And then as adults it was still amazing. Then they added the romantic element, which added to the tragedy of their relationship and I just loved it even more. Little precious angels.
 [b]Day 17: [u]Favorite relationship.[/u][/b] Richie and Eddie. As kids they shared some of my favo
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita DarkSarcasm said…
01. Favorite character.
Imma pretend this means other than a Loser, 'cause I get to rank them tomorrow, so I'm giving today to this little monster. =D
 [b]01. inayopendelewa character.[/b] Imma pretend this means other than a Loser, 'cause I get to rank them
Day 18: Favorite quote.

I can't settle on just one. I was gonna do a Top 10. But I can't settle on just 10 either. So here is a Top 10 for each movie. In no specific order. Those include dialogues as well.

Chapter One:

Bill: How does it work?
Eddie: They slice the tip of his dick off.

Stan: Best. Feeling. Ever!
Richie: Oh yeah? Try tickling your pickle for the first time.

Ben: What'd she do?
Richie: More like who'd she do. From what I hear the list is longer than my wang.
Stan: That's not saying much.

Richie: Can only virgins see this stuff? Is that why I'm not seeing this shit?

Richie: Go blow your dad you mullet wearing asshole!

Bill: If you say it's summer one more fucking time.

Richie: How did I draw the short straw? You guys are lucky we're not measuring dicks.

Richie: Look at this motherfucker! He's leaking Hamburger Helper!

Eddie: They're gazebos! They're bullshit!

Richie: You punched me, made me walk through shitty water, dragged me through a crackhouse... And now, I'm gonna have to kill this fucking clown.

Chapter Two:

Richie: Wow, you two look amazing. What the fuck happened to me?

Eddie: You should cut that fucking mullet! It's been like thirty years, man!

It: You haven't changed anything yet. You haven't changed their futures. You haven't saved any of them.

It: Come back and play! Come back and play with the clown!

Stan: I know I'm a loser. And no matter what, I always fucking will be.

Ben: Are you alright?
Richie: No I'm not alright, I just fucking killed a guy!
Ben: I was talking to Mike.

Richie: Who killed a psychotic clown before he was fourteen? Who stabbed Bowers with a knife he pulled out of his own face? Who married a woman ten times his own body mass? You're braver than you think.

It: All that success! All those sit-ups! But deep down, still just a little fat, fat, fatty loser! Who always knew he would die alone!

It: For 27 years, I dreamt of you. I craved you. Oh, I missed you! Waiting for this very moment!

Richie: Hey, fuckface! You wanna play Truth or Dare? Here's the truth: you're a sloppy bitch! Yeah, that's right! Let's dance! Yippee ki-yay, motherfucker!
 [b]Day 18: [u]Favorite quote.[/u][/b] I can't settle on just one. I was gonna do a juu 10. But I c
Doin' great, Dasm. XD

02. Rank the losers from your favorite to your least favorite.
Ben
Bill
Stanley
Richie
Beverly
Eddie
Mike
 Doin' great, Dasm. XD [b]02. Rank the losers from your inayopendelewa to your least favorite.[/b] Ben
Day 19: Favorite child/adult casting.

Without any surprises. Bill Hader and Finn Wolfhard as Richie. But I think that they did a damn fine good job at casting the adults. Even Andy Bean, who wasn't there a lot, was a perfect cast to Wyatt Oleff's Stan.
 [b]Day 19: [u]Favorite child/adult casting.[/u][/b] Without any surprises. Bill Hader and Finn Wol
Day 20: Favorite cast member.

link I love Bill Skarsgård as well. I like James McAvoy and James Ransone a lot too.

As for the kids, I love Jack Dylan Grazer the most. But I really like Finn Wolfhard, Sophia Lillis and Wyatt Oleff.

For the miniseries, Seth Green and Emily Perkins both have always been in my favorite actors lists.

I don't really dislike any of the actors.
 [b]Day 20: [u]Favorite cast member.[/u][/b] [url=https://thumbs.gfycat.com/PreciousMealyGreathorne
03. Did you read the book?
Yup.

04. Did you watch the miniseries?
Yes. Hated it.
05. Would you rather be stuck with Mr. Marsh or Henry Bowers?
El Hellion
 [b]05. Would wewe rather be stuck with Mr. Marsh au Henry Bowers?[/b] El Hellion
Day 21: A scene that reminds you of other movie/tv show.

The scene at the end of Chapter Two when they all read Stan's letter and we see them as kids on their bikes and then as adults leaving and living on their lives reminds me a lot of the ending of The Breakfast Club when they all read Brian's letter and we see them all leave the school.
 [b]Day 21: [u]A scene that reminds wewe of other movie/tv show.[/u][/b] The scene at the end of Cha
06. If you were to encounter IT, what fear would it use against you?
It would probably assume the form of Tim Curry, out of clown makeup.

07. Chapter One or Chapter Two?
One

08. Scariest moment.
Spider-Stan, Spider-Stan... GTFO.
Bibi69 commented…
"Oh, there he is" XD zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
09. Funniest moment.
Beverly discovering Ben's NKOTB poster.
 [b]09. Funniest moment.[/b] Beverly discovering Ben's NKOTB poster.
10. Saddest moment.
"You lied and I died!"
"I wanna go home!"
Basically anytime Bill sees Not Georgie.
 [b]10. Saddest moment.[/b] "You lied and I died!" "I wanna go home!" Basically anytime Bill sees N
Day 22: Did your opinion on any of the characters change after they grew up?

I loved both versions of kid Beverly, miniseries and movies. But I always liked her less as an adult. I'm not quite sure why. Both versions as well. I still haven't read the book, so I don't know if it'll be the same there too.
 [b]Day 22: [u]Did your opinion on any of the characters change after they grew up?[/u][/b] I loved
Day 23: Something from the book that should have made it to the movie, but didn't.

I still haven't read the book, so I don't know everything that didn't make it to the movies. But from what I do know, even though I enjoyed the little winks at Maturin throughout the Muschietti's adaptations, I'm disappointed that it didn't make it in neither adaptations.

My answer might change whenever I do read the book.

EDIT: I have read the book since I wrote this. I'm gonna change my answer to the werewolf encounter with Riche and Bill. Cannot believe they didn't put that in, it would have been amazing!
 [b]Day 23: [u]Something from the book that should have made it to the movie, but didn't.[/u][/b] I
11. Saddest death.
Georgie

12. Character you would've saved.
Georgie
 [b]11. Saddest death.[/b] Georgie [b]12. Character wewe would've saved.[/b] Georgie
13. Least favorite character.
Beverly's dad
14. Favorite location.
The Hole
 [b]14. inayopendelewa location.[/b] The Hole
Day 24: Favorite journey to find the tokens.

Richie's journey is definitely my favorite.

Stan, Mike and Ben didn't really have one, as Stan was dead, Ben and Mike already had their tokens.

I liked Bill's one as well, I think it's probably my second favorite, but it was really short. Beverly's was interesting. And Eddie's was mostly gruesome, but less fun to watch.

Richie's was really emotional, and this was the first time we really saw him being vulnerable and not just the comic relief.
 [b]Day 24: [u]Favorite journey to find the tokens.[/u][/b] Richie's journey is definitely my favor
15. Favorite IT form (other than Pennywise).
Kill them all.
 [b]15. inayopendelewa IT form (other than Pennywise).[/b] Kill them all.
16. Favorite first IT encounter with the kids.
Beverly's Bloody Bathroom
 [b]16. inayopendelewa first IT encounter with the kids.[/b] Beverly's Bloody Bathroom
big smile
17. Favorite relationship (doesn't have to be romantic).
Bill & Silver
 [b]17. inayopendelewa relationship (doesn't have to be romantic).[/b] Bill & Silver
18. Funniest quote.
"They're gazebos!"

19. Favorite child/adult casting.
Finn Wolfhard/Bill Hader
 [b]18. Funniest quote.[/b] "They're gazebos!" [b]19. inayopendelewa child/adult casting.[/b] Finn mbwa mwitu
Day 25: What scene did you find cinematically beautiful to watch?

The scene where Pennywise is taunting Richie and the coloring changes, it's just sooooooo pretty! I didn't change the colors in my edit, I only emphasized them.
 [b]Day 25: [u]What scene did wewe find cinematically beautiful to watch?[/u][/b] The scene where Pe
Day 26: Character you're most like.

The quizzes say I'm Ben. I think they are right. I do think I'm like Ben. I'm very loyal, I'm kind, I'm awkward. Yup, I'm Ben.
 [b]Day 26: [u]Character you're most like.[/u][/b] The chemsha bongo say I'm Ben. I think they are right.
Day 27: Best performance.

As much as I love Funny Hader. I LOVE Drama Hader so much too. And damn, he was phenomenal in that movie.

Big shout out to Bill Skarsgård too. Not only did he gave amazing performances in both movies, but he did such a huge physical work, I'm in awe.

I think that everyone did really good performances. But those two stood out more, in my opinion.
 [b]Day 27: [u]Best performance.[/u][/b] As much as I upendo Funny Hader. I upendo Drama Hader so much
20. Favorite cast member.
Nicholas Hamilton is one of my favorite humans. Also love Hader, Sophia & Wyatt.

21. A scene that reminds you of other movie/tv show.
A lot of it reminds me of Stand By Me.
 [b]20. inayopendelewa cast member.[/b] Nicholas Hamilton is one of my inayopendelewa humans. Also upendo Hader, S
22. Did your opinion on any of the characters change after they grew up?
My dislike of Jessica Chastain overrode my love of Young Beverly. So I fixed it.
 [b]22. Did your opinion on any of the characters change after they grew up?[/b] My dislike of Jessic
23. Something from the book that should have made it to the movie, but didn't.
The Werewolf
 [b]23. Something from the book that should have made it to the movie, but didn't.[/b] The Werewolf
Bibi69 commented…
It did make it to the miniseries though. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
DarkSarcasm commented…
...totally remember that. xD zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Bibi69 commented…
link zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Bibi69 commented…
Now that I have read the book, the miniseries mostly did a wink. They should have had the entire thing from the book. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Day 28: What did you think of the ending?

I think it was an okay ending. My brother made me realize that it was kinda sad that they had to turn into "bullies" to be able to kill It, which I agree with. BUT, it was still an interesting ending. I liked it way better in the movies than in the miniseries.

As for every losers' endings. I obviously don't like Stan and Eddies' ending, I wish they could have survived, though their deaths did bring a lot to the story. I like pretty much every losers' ending. All but Richie. Everyone pretty much got a happy ending except him. I think it's sucks and it's a little frustrating. Ben and Bev got together. Bill was finally able to come to peace with what happened with Georgie and he's now writing good stories. Mike is finally leaving Derry. But Richie? He pretty much lost everything. It bothers me a lot.
 [b]Day 28: [u]What did wewe think of the ending?[/u][/b] I think it was an okay ending. My brother
Day 29: Do you have any merch?

I own the book, the miniseries and both movies.

I own a Pennywise sweater and a Los(v)er sweater. I own the Friends shirt from the image I'm using. I own a Losers Club 1989 shirt and a Losers Club 1989 backpack.

I also own the book "The World if IT", which is about the movie adaptations.

As for pop figures I own Pennywise, Kid Richie, Kid Eddie and Kid Beverly.
 [b]Day 29: [u]Do wewe have any merch?[/u][/b] I own the book, the miniseries and both movies. I
24. Favorite journey to find the tokens.
Richie
 [b]24. inayopendelewa journey to find the tokens.[/b] Richie
25. What scene did you find cinematically beautiful to watch?
The pact at the end of Chapter 1.
 [b]25. What scene did wewe find cinematically beautiful to watch?[/b] The pact at the end of Chapter
26. Character you're most like.
Ben, with a side of Stanley.
 [b]26. Character you're most like.[/b] Ben, with a side of Stanley.
27. Best performance.
Bill Skarsgard
 [b]27. Best performance.[/b] Bill Skarsgard