Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5501-5550 of 31229

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TalaLeisu2 said…
Then from this moment on, you shall be known as Merryberry. *tries to hold a serious face then breaks into a large grin* You have trained well. *touches nose to her head* -Yellowblaze

What a jerk. You deserve better. -Holiday

Aww shucks. Look at me, I'm blushing. *bats his eyelashes in a goofy way* Thanks man. How's the Clan been? Any invaders? -Burntheart

*watches the cockroach then watches a moth fascinated* -Chillpaw

I love her XD
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TeamPeeta649 said…
I obviously liked it or we probably wouldn't be here today. *purrs and licks his cheek* -Featherwing

Aaaalways? *flicks her tail in amusement* -Frecklepaw

Oh come on. I'll go with you. *gets up and starts nudging Flintpaw toward Chillpaw* Just strike up a conversation. Even just a hello. -Treepaw
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tanglebelly said…
B-but she is looking at bugs! *whispers quietly*
Flintpaw

*purrs and stretches* True if you didnt i dont know where we would be today!
Crowtail

Yes always! I'm the perfect warrior!
Sunheart
Probably just admiring each other from afar. *purr* -Featherwing

You are a pretty impressive warrior. Your strength is probably the most so. -Frecklepaw

So? You need someone interesting in your life! -Treepaw
*snorts* or maybe we would have different mates *purrs* i bet you would be with Skyheart
Crowtail

Purr-Fect *says again with a purr*
Sunheart

*rolls his eyes* fine ill talk to her if you talk to Shiverpaw then!
Flintpaw
HA! That's hilarious. Why would I be with a grouch like him? -Featherwing

*rolls her eyes in amusement* You're such a dork. -Frecklepaw

Fine, but only as a friend. -Treepaw
really? Come on Featherwing Hushpool tells me all about you and Skyheart
Crowtail

*huffs* Am not! You are the dork! *cuffs her* Now go off and do Apprentice things Apprentice!
Sunheart

*rolls his eyes and cuffs him* Yea as a friend.
Flintpaw
Just because the four of us made an agreement that momentarily forced Skyheart and I to be close does NOT mean I actually enjoy being around him. *rolls his eyes* If you heard half the dark sided things I've heard him say you'd understand my distaste for him. -Featherwing (I'm nervous because I'm like waiting for him to just pop up XD)

Soon I'll be doing warrior things, warrior. *purrs and waves her tail in farewell as she pads off* -Frecklepaw

Don't forget to turn on the charm, Casanova. *nudges him playfully* -Treepaw
haha i mean he is around camp somewhere

Huh really? Hushpool makes it sound nice and cuddly though..*laughs a bit*
Crowtail

Charm? i thought we were just trying to make more friends!
Flintpaw

*rolls his eyes and starts off towards his brother*
Sunheart
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Bluefire7777 said…
I like the name you goof *says with a smile* were both medicine cats now so I can say that *chuckles a bit* -Merryberry
Oh I'm sure she does. Since when do you start listening to Hushpool so much? -Featherwing

*looks up as his brother comes over* Hey, what's up? -Darkmist

Yea, but for that you may need some charm. *laughs and pads off* Have fun! -Treepaw
W-well she is my friend id like to think! She gives good advice to!
Crowtail

Well since you left me with that horny apprentice i think you know whats up. *gives him a look*
Sunheart

*grumbles at him and starts to pad over to Chillpaw* Ummmm hey Chillpaw...whatcha down?
Flintpaw
*chuckles slowly but doesn't comment* Now we share tongues with our ancestors. *indicates a little pool* You drink from that and StarClan will send you dreams. -Yellowblaze
Well right now it seems like you're listening to the wrong advice. *cuffs him lightly* If we weren't together I definitely wouldn't be with Skyheart, silly. -Featherwing

*shakes his head* Do you have to put it like that? And besides, you were going to talk to her anyway! -Darkmist
*nods listening carefully then goes over to the pool lapping up the water slowly* -Merryberry
*laps the water and gasps, collapsing to the ground* -Yellowblaze

*pads forward in his dream* Yellowblaze. -Briarcloud
*looks up* Yellowblaze! *rushes over* -Merryberry
*looks at her up and down* You are of StarClan. *dips head* It has been a long time since I have seen you, Briarcloud. -Yellowblaze

*eyes shine* too long, Yellowblaze. But I have not come to chat. -Briarcloud
Well yea but you abandoned meee! *nudges him playfully* But yes we talked though i think i forgot to say her something..
Sunheart

*Looks at him in amusement* Fine then you stud tell me who you would be with then.
Crowtail
*thinks hard* I actually don't know. *laughs* -Featherwing

What? -Darkmist
Oh come on so you are saying there is no other cat that would catch your eye?
Crowtail

I think i was going to tell her id try the whole 1 cat idea you said earlier but i kinda spaced out.
Sunheart
Not nearly as much as you. *thinks again* But I suppose, if I couldn't be with you, maybe the only other possibility would be Scorchgaze. -Featherwing

*shakes his head* Well I'm proud of you for giving it some serious thought. -Darkmist
Scorchgaze huh? *thinks* he has a nice body *purrs*
Crowtail

*cuffs him* Dont sound so happy about it sheesh!
Sunheart
*rolls his eyes in amusement* I was thinking more because he's kind and he's a wonderful companion. You probably don't remember, but he and Yarrowleaf were the perfect couple. He was so tender and understanding always. -Featherwing

*chuckles* I am happy for you. But I've got some exciting news. -Darkmist
*twitches his ears* Oh really? Did you and Flaxen finally get it on? *purrs*
Sunheart

*looks at him amused* are you saying I'm not Understanding?
Crowtail
I'm saying those are his good qualities! And you have them too. *nudges him lightly* You two are very similar and that's why I picked him. -Featherwing

*cuffs him* She's pregnant! -Darkmist
*purrs happily* Well congrats! *nudges him* Are you ready to be a father then?
Sunheart

*pads up behind Featherwing quietly*
Skyheart

*raises an eye* Id like think I'm better looking you know! *sees Skyheart and keeps quiet with a smirk*
Crowtail
*licks his ears deliberately slow* You are the most handsome. *purrs* -Featherwing

Absolutely! *purrs* I can't wait for them to be here. Flaxenrose will be such a wonderful mother. -Darkmist
*sits down and licks his paw* i dont know about that one Fluffy *says cooly behind him*
Skyheart

*nods* Well I'm happy for you *purrs* There is going to be a lot of kits now with all the she cats getting knocked up!
Sunheart
*jumps slightly in surprise then looks back at him* Let me guess, you'd say yourself. -Featherwing

Oh yea. And I'll be sure they get plenty of time with their uncle Sunheart. *purrs* -Darkmist
Well duh! *stops and looks at him* Hushpool said so
Skyheart

*rolls his eyes and sits up*
Crowtail

Hey i never agreed to that!
Sunheart
*gets up as well and shakes his head* She may think you're the most handsome tom around, *presses close to Crowtail* but I think my mate is the most attractive cat there is. -Featherwing

*nudges him* You better! I'm not saying you have to play with them everyday, but you better spend some time with them. -Darkmist
*huffs* Fine ill spend SOME time with them just not a lot i have my own life you know *purrs*
Sunheart

You are just saying that because he mounts you *yawns boredly*
Skyheart

*looks at Featherwing in amusement that he defended him so fast*
Crowtail
*rolls his eyes* Not everyone bases their affection for others off of sex. -Featherwing

Yea whatever. *rolls his eyes in amusement* -Darkmist
Well i know that I'm just saying that Hushpool said so and she is never wrong *narrows his eyes daring him to challenge it*
Skyheart

*looks at featherwing*
Crowtail

What do you mean what ever?
Sunheart
Oh is that right? So when she said it was a fun idea for you and I to sleep together that was accurate? *challenges back* -Featherwing

What do you have going on that's so important? Being a she-cat charmer? -Darkmist
*shrugs* it wasn't bad..So she wasn't wrong.
Skyheart

Well i mean its a hard thing to maintain! *gives him a look* not everyone can be a devoted tom like you
Sunheart
*looks at her* What is your message? -Yellowblaze

*looks past him and directly at Merryberry* She is a good choice. A fine medicine cat she will make. *pads forward as if to touch noses with her, bringing her into the dream* -Briarcloud
*huffs in exasperation* Whatever you say, Skyheart. *turns to Crowtail and licks his cheek* There's no winning with these two. -Featherwing

*purrs and puffs out his chest* Once you give it a try I'm sure you'll come around. Honestly, giving your love and devotion while receiving someone else's in return is the most fantastic feeling. -Darkmist
*huffs sitting down* I'm still here you know.
Skyheart

*Purrs* i know featherwing trust me. *looks at Skyheart* Why are you even over here?
Crowtail

Cause Hushpool is sleeping and i dont wanna wake her.
Skyheart

Really? Why is this ol wise cat.
Sunheart
Well, what would you like to do to pass the time? -Featherwing

*cuffs him lightly* I am wise. -Darkmist
*shrugs* I dont know...Hushpool usually tells me what to do.
Skyheart

Well tell me then you badger!
Sunheart
Wooooow. Well then how about we all go hunting. Do some good for the clan. -Featherwing

Because it's so much more meaningful. It hits you deep in your heart. When you've worked hard for this cat and she's done the same for you, putting in effort to make her and only her happy, it makes it so intense. Being able to touch her once you've earned her love, knowing that she has the same feeling of longing for you as you do for her. It's beyond anything I can really put into words. -Darkmist
Okay sounds god and what do you mean Wow?
Skyheart

*chuckles* those are just words from a story i bet nothing can be that good you know
Sunheart
Nothing. Nothing at all. *licks Crowtail's cheek* let's go. *heads out of camp* -Featherwing

You say that, but you haven't been able to actually experience it. -Darkmist
*looks up suddenly and sees Braircloud* oh Hello *bows a bit respectively* -Merryberry
Merryberry. What an...interesting name choice. Then again, Yellowblaze always did have a sense of humor. *eyes darken* I need to speak with you. -Briarcloud
Yes...Braircloud is it? -Merryberry
*waves his paw* Hello Chillpaw you there?
Flintpaw

*stifles his laugh getting up and padding after Featherwing*
Crowtail

*looks confused and follows after them*
Skyheart
So where do you think we should go? East? West? -Featherwing