Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7151-7200 of 31229

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TeamPeeta649 said…
*smiles and nods**licks his shoulder before heading out* Prepare yourself to be wooed! -Treetail
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tanglebelly said…
•blushes• will do •follows after him•
Flintstripe
You know, I'm kind of surprised you even agreed to this date. -Treetail
•gives him a dumb look from behind but quickly changes it• why are you surprised?
Flintstripe

•pads out of his best and over to hushpool•
Foxkit
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita KatieK102 said…
*Eats a rabbit* ~ Thorntail

*Pads up to Scorchgaze* "Do you have a minute?" ~ Falconstar

*Pads into camp with fresh moss* ~ Shiverpaw

*Pads up to Sheepfluff, a bit heasitantly* "Hey, are you busy?" ~ Duskstorm
*sees Thorntail and pads over to him* Hey.
Skyheart

*yawns awake and pads out of the warriors den seeing Shiverpaw and pads over to her* Still stuck in moss duty?
Sunheart
*nods* Sure, what's going on? -Scorchgaze

Because I figured that being my best friend you'd be sick enough of me. *chuckles* Seriously though, just because you're gay doesn't mean you'd find any and every male appealing. So to be quite honest, I was a little nervous I'd be rejected because I'm not your type. -Treetail

Hello Foxkit. -Hushpool
*snorts* please you just found out i was gay so you wouldnt know what my TYPE was anyways *nudges him*
Flintstripe

Hi Hushpool! Are the Thunderkit and Bloodkit able to play with me yet?
Foxkit
*Glances up, but rolls his eyes when he sees Skyheart* "Oh. It's you." ~ Thorntail

*Sighs* "Yep; moss duty and everything else an apprentice does..." ~ Shiverpaw

*His gaze drifts towards the waterfall, where Mistybreeze and Red were talking* "It's Redshadow. I want to make sure he's completely loyal to the Clan, before it's too late and he does something. So I'm going to bring him hunting, and see if anything seems off." ~ Falconstar

*looks at him annoyed* Yea yea yea i get it you arent fond of me. But im just here to tell you my kits were born yesterday and it would be nice if you visited them atleast once since they are the only family you have besides me.
Skyheart

*nudges her* Yea thats a little unlucky...you are okay though right?
Sunheart
*nods* Sounds like a good idea. Do you want me to gather some others to go with you? -Scorchgaze

Well exactly. So I was a little apprehensive that I wasn't it. I still am. -Treetail

Not quite yet, but they're starting to test out their legs. -Hushpool
*Scoffs* "Not true - I have Blackpelt! Mate's count as family." *Glares at him* "Besides, since when have I ever really cared for family?" ~ Thorntail

*Shrugs and looks away, almost ashamed that Sunheart was still speaking to her as an apprentice instead of a fellow warrior* "I guess so. I'm more... humiliated, than anything else. Chillsnow and I were the eldest apprentices, and we waited for so long, and now look at me." ~ Shiverpaw

"That depends," *Starts dryly* "Is your lovely daughter going to be one of those 'others'?" ~ Falconstar

*rolls his eyes slightly* Just take her. She could use the experience keeping up with cats bigger and stronger than her. Why don't you bring Blackpelt and Thorntail. -Scorchgaze
*Lets his gaze drift towards Thorntail* "Because I need Redshadow to be as relaxed as possible, and bringing a cat who Redshadow helped torture, and his incredibly aggressive, battle-hungry mate might set him on edge a bit, don't you think?" ~ Falconstar
*flicks his tail* You have a point...i guess...Well since you wont visit them ill just tell you the names. One is named Bloodkit and the other is Thunderkit.
Skyheart

*nods* To be honest you and Chillsnow should have been made warriors along with me and Darkmist. *nudges her* Im sure you will be made a warrior soon enough though!
Sunheart

*looks down at the kits* Can they talk yet?
Foxkit

*purrs* Just work your magic you mouse brained tom.
Flintstripe
*A smirk plays across his lips, more mocking than anything else* "You named one of them Bloodkit? Are you trying to-..." *Stops and trails off, as he registers who the other kit was named after* "Oh," *Meows, his features twisting into a scowl* "Of course you would name one of your kits after him. You just can't let him go, can you?" ~ Thorntail

*Laughs dryly* "Not if Falconstar has anything to say about it... which he totally does." ~ Shiverpaw
He's going to have to get used to being around them anyway. But the choice is ultimately yours. -Scorchgaze

I'll try my best. *nudges him and pads over to the lake* -Treetail

Not quite yet. It's still just little mewls. -Hushpool
*Mulls over it for a second, before ultimately giving in and asking* "Know where Blackpelt is? I'll grab him and Thorntail, and you can fetch Sweetbriar." ~ Falconstar
*narrows his eyes* No i cant he was our brother he deserves to be remembered by us atleast. And whats wrong with Bloodkit? Its a nice name.
Skyheart

*chuckles* True he does have all the say in it but im sure if you use that great mind of yours he will see you are warrior material!
Sunheart

Was i like that to?
Foxkit

*sits down when they reach the lake* First stop is the lake not bad.
Flintstripe
"You can remember Thunderpaw without naming a kit after him, and Bloodkit is a terrible name." *retorts bluntly* "Let me guess: you thought of both of them, right?" ~ Thorntail

*Smiles a bit* "My great mind, huh?" ~ Shiverpaw
*nods* You were always the smartest of the group *laughs* So yes use that brain!
Sunheart

*lets out a low growl* Bloodkit isnt a terrible name! *lashes his tail* And so what if i thought of the nay mean something!
Skyheart

I believe he's in the warriors den. *gets up to find Sweetbriar* -Scorchgaze

Keeping it simple to start. -Treetail

*nods* All kits are for a little while. -Hushpool
*Purrs* "Thanks, Sunheart. I really mean it. You always manage to make me smile when I need to." ~ SHiverpaw

*Raises an eyebrow, bored and mocking* "Oh yeah? Then what exactly is the meaning behind Bloodkit's name?" ~ Thorntail
Did you miss my post Katie?
Well...well it means...shut up! Who cares its a nice name! *looks at him frustrated*
Skyheart

*nods* No problem its what i do! *nudges her again*
Sunheart

*nods* Not bad for a start *laughs*
Flintstripe

i dont remember being like that.
Foxkit
Mmhmm. *sits beside him* I might not know much, but I know at least this much. Wanna tell me something I don't know though? -Treetail

Well when you're that young you can't remember much. -Hushpool
And what would it be that i have to tell you.
Flintstripe

*shufflels his paws* I guess
Foxkit
What exactly is your type? -Treetail

*sits up beside her sister, gazing around the nursery* -Bloodkit

Looks like someone is awake. -Hushpool
*looks down in awe* She is!
Foxkit

Well....*thinks how he wanted to say that he was his type* Someone charming, smooth, strong....and caring.
Flintstripe
*nods* Understandable. At least you have high standards. *nudges him lightly* Anything else? -Treetail

*stares at him curiously* -Bloodkit

Maybe she'll be ready to play in a day or so. -Hushpool
*Frowns* awww okay...
Foxkit

*purrs* i guess someone who isnt to stubborn to.
Flintstripe
You're stubborn enough as it is. *purrs in amusement* -Treetail

Here. *puts a moss ball in front of him* Hit it to her. See if you can get her to pass it back. -Hushpool
*nods and does as she says*
Foxkit

Am not! *huffs*
Flintstripe
I'm only teasing you. *cuffs his ear playfully* -Treetail

*stares at the ball of moss then looks up at her mother* -Bloodkit

*hits it back to Foxkit* Try again. Maybe now that she's seen us hitting it back and forth she'll do the same. -Hushpool
okay! *bats it back at her*
Foxkit

*Ducks away and looks away* Better be! Otherwise i would have to teach you a lesson.
Flintstripe
Oh really? And what lesson would that be? *bats at his tail* -Treetail

*stares at the moss ball before nudging it back to him with her paw* -Bloodkit
Well you will find out if you keep it up! *huffs again*
Flintstripe

*purrs* She did it Hushpool!
Foxkit
Come on, I'm just messing with you. *leans his chin on his head* I have to get under your fur a little bit now so I seem even more charming later. -Treetail

*smiles and nods* Looks like she's ready to play a bit now. -Hushpool
W-well i guess ill let you off the hook this time! *says quickly*
Flintstripe

*purrs and bats the ball back*
Foxkit
Sure about that? *purrs in amusement* -Treetail

*watches the ball intensely when he bats it back then whacks it to him again* -Bloodkit
Yes im sure! So...anyways now what?
Flintstripe

*purrs batting the ball back*
Foxkit
Want to take a swim? -Treetail

Just wait until Thunderkit wakes up. Then you can teach her and you can all play together. -Hushpool
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Bluefire7777 said…
*smiles* No not busy. What did yu want to do? -Sheepfuff

*pads up to Frecklenose* Hey do you want to go hunting with me? -Applethorn

Oh did her eyes open? *looks over finsihing her breakfast with Rainpaw* What color are they? -Flaxenrose
They are green like mine!
Foxkit

*thinks about it* Sure why not
Flintstripe
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Bluefire7777 said…
My eyes are also green *purrs* must be the best color *laughs a bit* -Flaxenrose
I'm glad you said yes. *jumps into the water, splashing him* -Treetail

I guess she got those from me. Now we're just waiting to see what color Thunderkit has. *grooms her sleeping daughter* -Hushpool

*starts pushing himself onto all fours* -Bloodkit

Yea sure! *stretches and gets to her paws* Let's get going. -Frecklenose
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TalaLeisu2 said…
*allows her to nudge him towards his nest* Bossy much? Maybe you should be a medicine cat. *eyes twinkle in jest* -Yellowblaze

Alright! -Burntheart

*eyes widen in horror at what Thorntail had said* Oh. -Holiday
*bounces excitedly as she gets to her paws* Come on Bloodkit! if you can walk i can show you the nursery!
Foxkit

*shrinks away from the splash* Hey come on!
Flintstripe
You said you'd swim! You're gonna get wet one way or another. -Treetail

*stumbles a bit but keeps herself standing* -Bloodkit

Take it easy, Bloodkit. -Hushpool
Well id like it if it was on my own accords! *pads in and shoves him lightly*
Flintstripe

She is doing fine Hushpool *purrs happily*
Foxkit