Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7501-7550 of 31229

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TeamPeeta649 said…
One of us should stick close to Merryberry at all times. -Scorchgaze

*glances at her mate* I suppose. -Hushpool

*clings onto him, nipping at his ear* -Bloodkit

Maybe you shouldn't have eaten so much. *pokes his flank lightly* -Featherwing

I hope you're joking. But if you aren't I have no interest in knowing which of your brothers it is. -Wrenflight

Mmhmm. *crouches playfully* Time for some pay back. *grins* -Treetail
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Bluefire7777 said…
Ill scout ahead I know the area better if you stick with Merryberry outside the property I'll come get you when it safe if its not you'll hear -Brownnut
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita KatieK102 said…
*Sighs, exasperated* *Looks away from her parents and starts grooming her fur, the way that Hushpool did* ~ Thunderkit

*Rolls his eyes* "Are you kidding? Those medicine cats are practically useless. They were only good for their den." *Smirks slightly* "Hey.... I'm okay with dying. Honestly, I can't even feel the pain anymore. And besides, I just chased an adult badger out of the territory, almost single-pawed. That's the most awesome death I could ask for." *Leans forward, with much effort, and places a soft lick on his nose* "I'll be waiting for you, though... watching over you, glaring at every tom who so much as looks your way. I'm not ever going to leave you alone." ~ Thorntail

*Eyes trail to her hip, before looking back at her* "StormClan has a surplus of warriors. We don't have training rabbits. I think the loss might be worth it." ~ Falconstar
*nods slowly* Just be careful. -Scorchgaze
Spent my whole life here trust me I know the dangers *with that he creeps forward into the decrepit old barn checking carefully until he disappears from site around the barn* -Brownnut

I really hope there is no trouble... *murmurs a bit nervously standing by her father on the edge of the tall grass* Mother will be very upset if something happens to him -Merryberry
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tanglebelly said…
•chuckles and sticks his nose up near the kit again• copying your mother? I can't wait till Thorntail comes and visits you
Skyheart

•looks a bit confused• payback?
Flintstripe

•flicks his tail playfully• you don't need to know
Sunheart

•flicks his ears stumbling around•
Foxkit

*brushes Thunderkit's head with her tail* -Hushpool

I wish you wouldn't be leaving me alone here. *licks the blood from his face* I love everything about you, but why do you have to be so reckless? -Blackpelt

*rolls her eyes slightly, more amused than offended* I know you don't like me, but I like to think there are at least a few cats who see the use in me when I'm in one piece. *stretches, keeping her muscles loose* -Sweetbriar
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
*stands guard beside her* If anything happens to him we'll all be very upset. If anyone wants to start trouble with your uncle they'll have to deal with me. -Scorchgaze

*purrs at Thunderkit* She does seem a bit like me doesn't she? -Hushpool

*laughs a bit, having more fun riding on his back than fighting* -Bloodkit

Trust me, I don't want to. Should I be concerned for my sister? *chuckles a bit* -Wrenflight

Just come over here and fight with me. -Treetail
*after some time he comes back into sight quitely and pads over* Seems clear I checked everything out and its quiet though cats have been here recently so we better move quick *with that he turns around and rushes back leading around the barn to the back wild garden* -Brownnut

*moves quickly between her uncle and father as they get to the garden she immediately scents the greenmint* Thank StarClan for newleaf *says as she starst to pick some* This is what were looking for *says showing the herb* Gather as much as you can but quickly -Merryberry
•crouches down lashing his tail• fine fine!
Flintstripe

Kinda reminds me of Thorntail that snobby attitude
Skyheart

Not sure •gets to his paws• you know I might go find her instead
Sunheart

•falls over huffing• you know you are heavier then you look!
Foxkit
*starts gathering, keeping his ears perked and muscles tense incase of danger* -Scorchgaze
*sits on him, puffing out her chest victoriously* -Bloodkit

Then we're in for some trouble huh? *purrs* -Hushpool

You do that. -Wrenflight

*eyes him, starting to circle* -Treetail
*after they finish gathering* Come on that's enough lets get out of here *says with a mouthful of herbs* -Merryberry

Don't have to tell me twice *with that he goes off leading them back to the pastures* -Brownnut
*hurries after them* I've never liked being outside of the territory. -Scorchgaze
It didn't used to be this dangerous yea cats came with less than good intentions but cats were never hurt now that weve left its been a hotspot for dangerous cats... *says jumping into the tall grass Merryberry quickly behind him* -Brownnut
I mean if Thorntail ever comes by then we are for a world of pain •purrs•
Skyheart

•lays on his side letting her be• yea yea yea you won
Foxkit

•keeps rotating keeping his eyes on him and finally dashes at him head butting him on the side of the head•
Flintstripe

•rolls his eyes• good luck with Rainpaw •pads out of camp•
Sunheart
Well let's be thankful we rarely need to come out here. *sticks close to his daughter's side* -Scorchgaze

*comes back to Applethorn with a mouse in her jaws* Think we've got enough? -Frecklenose
*hops off him* -Bloodkit

True. Where is he? -Hushpool

*heads over to the fresh kill pile* -Wrenflight

*grunts from the hit**wraps his paws around Flintstripe's shoulders, tackling him to the ground* -Treetail
I think so picked up though shrews you scented *says carrying two shrews* -Applethorn

Yea *says racing back into the forest* -Brownnut
•squirms trying to throw him off• ugh not again!
Flintstripe

•sits up• okay now what
Foxkit

•wrinkles his nose• he went out on a hunting patrol with Blackpelt and Falconstar
Skyheart
*hurries for home* -Scorchgaze

Nice catch! -Frecklenose

*shrugs and looks around the den boredly* -Bloodkit

*laughs a bit* what's with the face? -Hushpool

Come on. You have to go for weak spots when you start getting pinned. -Treetail
Weak spots eh? •turns so he was facing him and kicks him on the lower area• like that?
Flintstripe

•gazed around the den borddly with her•
Foxkit

What I can't makes faces?
Skyheart

•rustles a bush next to them•
Sunheart
*pounces into the bush on instinct, throwing him to the ground* Oh, hi Sunheart. -Frecklenose

You can. -Hushpool

*pads over to a small little cave within the den and sniffs around it* -Bloodkit

*his breath catches like a lump in his throat**collapses on the ground next to him, groaning slightly from the pain* Yup....Weak spots...-Treetail
•follows after her• my dad says not to go in there..
Foxkit

•gets up amused and prances around him• hey you told me to!
Flintstripe

Uh hello •looks a bit surprised and pushes her off him • and hello applethorn
Sunheart

Good! •yawns and snuggles against her her•
Skyheart

Hushpool had her kits right?
Crowtail
*purrs and licks his cheek* -Hushpool

*looks confused* -Bloodkit

She did. Want to go see them? -Featherwing

*licks his shoulder* Always have to stay alert. -Frecklenose

I didn't know you were going to hit that weak spot! *huffs and rolls onto his stomach* That's the second kind of pain you've caused me there today. *Watches him prance around then reaches out and grabs his leg, tripping him* -Treetail
•shrugs• though I mean he isn't in here well he never is really in here so I guess he won't find out •purrs• wanna go in?
Foxkit

•falls on his face and gets up• well now you deserved that
Flintstripe

•nods• sure I'm sure they miss us anyways
Crowtail

•rolls his eyes• uh huh oh by the way your brother is so strange
Sunheart
*nods and creeps inside* -Bloodkit

*gets up excitedly and heads for the nursery* -Featherwing

Which brother? -Frecklenose

How did I deserve it?! *gets up and shakes the dust from his fur* -Treetail
The worried one, I'm sure you can figure out who that is.
Sunheart

•rolls his eyes and brushes against him• fine I'll apologize for kicking you where it hurts
Flintstripe

•purrs following him• you sure get excited when it comes to kits don't you?
Crowtail

•folllows after her• I hope there isn't anything scary in here..
Foxkit
*glances at him, the nursery being the safest place in camp she couldn't possibly imagine what would be scary about this tiny little cave that had barely enough space for the two of them* -Bloodkit

They're adorable little bundles of joy, so of course. *purrs* -Featherwing

*rolls her eyes* His name is Wrenflight. And why do you think he's weird? -Frecklenose

Thank you. *eyes him* I really think I should enact some form of payback, but...I think it'd be best I didn't. -Treetail
•chuckles and sits down• so was this part of your date? Cause you didn't get much done with this one all you got was a kick in the nuts •grins•
Flintstripe

He frets over a lot of things then he asked me if I ever watched my brothers go at it with there mates! •lies•
Sunheart

•looks around•
Foxkit

I mean they are Skyheart kits maybe they are little foxes!
Crowtail
*sits down in the dark little spot* Nice. -Bloodkit

I'm sure they're still adorable though. -Featherwing

*laughs outright* -Frecklenose

That wasn't exactly part of my plan. *nips his ear* -Treetail
I know it's freaky right!?
Sunheart

•purrs• well what was your plan?
Flintstripe

Eh I'll be the judge of that. •pads into the nursery •
Crowtail

Nice? You like it in here?
Foxkit

*nods* -Bloodkit

Hey there, love birds. -Hushpool

We've come to see how your new family is coming along. -Featherwing

No I'm laughing because that's nearly impossible. Wren is the most average and appropriate cat I know. You must have misunderstood him. -Frecklenose

We practice fighting. I get an excuse to feel you up a bit. *smirks slightly* -Treetail
Oh....oooooohhh! Well I mean...you could have just asked..
Flintstripe

Ugh did you two have to visit so soon!?
Skyheart

I could sneak some moss in here for you then. That way you have a place to relax!
Foxkit

•huffs• I did not!
Sunheart

•told his eyes•
Crowtail
*nods excitedly* Please! -Bloodkit

Oh shut it, Skyheart. -Featherwing

*purrs* Well this is Thunderkit. *motions to the kit sitting at her paws* And...*looks around the den* Bloodkit seems to have wandered off. -Hushpool

Are you suuuure? -Frecklenose

*eyes him, clearly holding himself back* Like I said though, I want to keep our date appropriate. It's our first date and I...I want it to be meaningful. I obviously am physically attracted to you, but I also hope that I can develop deeper feelings for you. I wouldn't want you to think I'm taking advantage of you. -Treetail
Yes I'm very sure •grumbles• what don't want to believe your mate?
Sunheart

•nods• will do then!
Foxkit

•swipes at his muzzle• I don't like getting talk to like that especially from you.
Skyheart

•looks down at Thunderkit•
Crowtail

Ah you don't want a piece of this nice juicy tom? •laughs• but it makes sense..
flintstripe
*smiles and dips her head in thanks* -Bloodkit

Then don't be unnecessarily rude. We came to congratulate you. -Featherwing

It's just that sometimes I think you like to make a little trouble. *purrs and nudges him* So, did you come all the way out here just to see me? -Frecklenose

*gives him a look* I can only hold back so much. Now you're really teasing me. -Treetail
Eh maybe just a little bit •wags his tail in front of him•
Flintstripe

I got bored of your weird brother so I went out
Sunheart

•nods and skimmers out of the cave to grab moss•
Foxkit

What ever I was enjoying the peace and quite and where is Bloodkit?
Skyheart
*shrugs and calls out for her* -Hushpool

*pokes her head out at her mother's call* -Bloodkit

Admit it, you missed me. *purrs and rubs her head against him* -Frecklenose

Come on. Why do you have to do this to me? *nips his tail, brushing his paw against his hip* -Treetail
Because it's for all the times you got me all excited when you were grinding up on me! •purrs and pulls his tail away•
Flintstripe

•looks at her• come here you trouble maker •calls out to her•
Skyheart

Yea I missed you a little! Okay there! Though I spent my time on a walk with Shiverpaw
Sunheart

•looks over at Bloodkit• you two really went with that name?
Crowtail
Of course. -Hushpool

*pads over to them* -Bloodkit

*purrs* They're both adorable. -Featherwing

Did you guys have fun? *licks his shoulder* -Frecklenose

But I didn't know that I was turning you on! *blinks* Wait, was I really turning you on? -Treetail
•blushes• lets just say I was lucky I was in the water...
Flintstripe

•nods• yea we had fun
Sunheart

•looks down at Bloodkit• hi
Featherwings

•lets out a low growl• her name is perfect
Skyheart
*smiles and bites his paw playfully* -Bloodkit

*laughs* She's fiesty. -Featherwing

That's good. How is she feeling? I hope she's in a better head space after being kept as an apprentice. -Frecklenose

You know...If I ever do something like that again...you could always just let me know. -Treetail
Eh I think she is better she isn't very happy but she keeps herself busy plus it doesn't help that she doesn't have many cats she can talk to..
Sunheart

•shrugs• but that would ruin the fun for me
Flintstripe

•nods• yea she is reminds me of her parents
Crowtail
You should see the attitude this little one has. *nuzzles Thunderkit* -Hushpool

She's lucky to have a great friend like you. *licks his cheek* -Frecklenose

*looks confused* How? -Treetail
Eh just forget it! •says quickly• so what now?
Flintstripe

•nods• hey now not in front of your sister
Sunheart

•looks at thunderkit• so is she the calm one then?
Crowtail
*laughs a bit* I wouldn't say that exactly. -Hushpool

All I did was lick your cheek! -Frecklenose

No no no. *sits in front of him* No changing the subject now. Tell me. -Treetail
•looks at him a bit hesitant and shakes his head• I don't wanna..
Flintstripe

Well yea but save it for later •purrs•
Sunheart

Oh really?
Crowtail
She's pretty aggressive. -Hushpool

Fine fine fine. Help us get this prey back to camp. -Frecklenose

Why not? *brushes his tail over Flintstripe's head* We tell each other everything. You know you can trust me. -Treetail
•looks at him wanting to tell him everything it shakes his head• maybe I'll tell you soon enough but right now I can't..
Flintstripe

•nods picking up some prey• maybe tonight ill give you another go •purrs•
Sunheart

Huh so that must be what happened to your nose then Skyheart
Crowtail

•lashes his tail•
Skyheart