Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM
save

Stormclan 31229 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8101-8150 of 31229

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TeamPeeta649 said…
Is that a challenge? -Frecklenose

*glances between them then shakes his head before padding off* I don't even wanna know. -Wrenflight

*chuckles softly* -Treetail

Yep. Gotta start getting him used to this new life so to speak. -Scorchgaze
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita KatieK102 said…
*Shoves her back* "Didn't you hear your dad say something about training? He's going to train you!" ~ Berryfrost
*smiles* I think I have the best dad ever. -Sweetbriar
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tanglebelly said…
*purrs and lays besides him*
Flintstripe

Okay
Tigerffang

Yea it is actually!
Sunheart
Fine! No more mating! First one to cave and beg for it or pin the other loses! -Frecklenose

So I take it the experience was a positive one? -Treetail

We're also going to take...*eyes the rest of the clan* Crowtail, Duskstorm and Sheepfluff. So that makes two guilty and three innocent voters. *murmurs to himself* Crowtail, Duskstorm, Sheepfluff, Tigerfang, Redshadow and I. Sounds about perfect for a hunting patrol. *starts to head for the entrance only to stop and looks at his patrol* Oh and by the way, when we get out there and split into two smaller groups, I'll be taking Tigerfang and Sheepfluff. Which means Duskstorm, Crowtail and Redshadow will be the other team of three. *turns as they pass Falconstar* Remember, it's only training. *chuckles slightly and leaves with his patrol* -Scorchgaze
Deal! And ill make sure you come begging for me!
Sunheart

*nods purring* OH yea very.
Flintstripe

*narrows his eyes and sighs* Fine..
Crowtail

*chuckles padding after his friend*
Tigerfang
In your dreams! I'm so going to win this bet! -Frecklenose

Likewise. -Treetail

It might also have been strategic planning on my part that I put my two closest friends on my half of the patrol. -Scorchgaze

*follows them, trying not to seem off put that his teammates both voted him guilty* -Redshadow
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
*nods keeping himself from laughing* Oh boy you either caused some trouble or just trying to give us some entertainment.
Tigerfang

*gets to his paws* Fine! we will see! *pads away heading towards Wrenflight*
Sunheart

*pads besides him quietly*
Crowtail
*looks up as he comes over* Uh hey..-Wrenflight

No. I'm just trying to enjoy my day. *grins* -Scorchgaze
Whats up? *sits down besides him* I saw you givving me a funny look a little while ago.
Sunheart

*purrs* you and me both.
Tigerfang
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Bluefire7777 said…
*pads next to Duskstorm as they go out for a hunting patrol* Hey no hard feelings right? We have different opinions that's fine. Still friends? *looks at him gently* -Sheepfluff

*goes over to her brother Tanglekit and licks him gently to try and calm him down she seemed like a sweet kit already much like her mother* -Dapplekit
Why would you tell my sisters that I asked you if you ever watched your brothers mate? -Wrenflight

*heads into the forest, sniffing carefully to make sure there were no traces of badger still**signals for everyone else to stop* Wait here. I just want to make sure there's nothing still here. *pads off a little further, sniffing around* -Scorchgaze

*rests her tail on the kits gently* -Hushpool
Oh that! It was all for fun I was just joking around •chuckles• plus they didn't take me seriously anyways.
Sunheart

•stops and waits•
Tigerfang

•keeps casting a glance at Redshadow•
Crowtail
*raises an eyebrow* Of course they wouldn't. I'd never ask something so personal about someone else's love life. Especially something that odd. -Wrenflight

Everything seems clear. Let's keep moving. *waits for everyone else to join him* -Scorchgaze

*glances at Crowtail and Duskstorm* you know, we're going to have to work together. -Redshadow
True but that doesnt mean we have to like it. *narrows his eyes*
Crowtail

*Shrugs* was just for fun you know like a joke. *chuckles* Come on it wasnt even that bad!
Sunheart

*nods and pads over to him*
Tigerfang
*rolls his eyes slightly* And what would you consider as bad? -Wrenflight

*huffs* Sure won't make it any easier. -Redshadow

*listens to to them as they walk* Hopefully they actually catch something. -Scorchgaze
*shrugs* i dont know maybe going into full detail of me mating with your sister.
Sunheart

*lashes his tail* your problem not mine.
Crowtails

*rolls his eyes* please we both know its going to be hectic.
Tigerfang
*his face drops in disgust* Please don't. -Wrenflight

Tsk. *shakes his head slightly* -Redshadow

Well...No where to go but up at that point I suppose. -Scorchgaze
see now i wont go that far! *laughs nudging him* Come on we are brothers now we have to get along!
Sunheart

Eh you can always drag yourself deeper into the pit.
Tigerfang

*pads after him*
Crowtail
I can get along with anyone as long as they don't tell me...uncomfortable things about my siblings. -Wrenflight

*looks at him kind of surprised* Well that's rather dark. -Scorchgaze
Sheesh you are all no fun sometimes you know that *stretches* You guys need to lighten up.
Sunheart

What im just being honest *purrs* I wouldnt say its dark.
Tigerfang

*pads over to Blackpelt* Hey..
Skyheart
What do you mean lighten up? -Wrenflight

Hey...-Blackpelt

Eh, maybe a bit. *chuckles* -Scorchgaze
you know have more fun! Dont be so awkward when things get weird or strange! *laughs*
Sunheart

You okay?
Skyheart

*glances back at the toms* Cant beleive you put two guilty cats with him *laughs*
Tigerfang
*shrugs slightly* I guess. -Wrenflight

Not particularly...-Blackpelt

The clan needs to get used to him somehow. Best to just throw him into it. -Scorchgaze
Plus anyways me and your sister are having a little competition!
Sunheart

Ah...figured..have you seen my kits yet?
Skyheart

Like throwing a fish into a group of foxes.
Tigerfang
What kind of competition? -Wrenflight

*shakes his head* I heard you had two she-kits. -Blackpelt

Essentially. Hopefully those foxes know to behave themselves however. *casts a glance back at them* -Scorchgaze
Oh who can last the longest with out mating *chuckles* im so going to win.
Sunheart

*nods* Yup two little she cats one of them is mean though scratched me on the nose.
Skyheart

Eh not so sure about that one but we will never know unless we try.
Tigerfang
*rolls his eyes slightly* You two are ridiculous. Why would you make a competition like that? -Wrenflight

*smiles weakly* They are the kits of you and Hushpool after all. I think they were destined to be a bit aggressive. -Blackpelt

Indeed. I'm just hoping we can avoid physical confrontation at all costs. -Scorchgaze
For fun! You know we are mates after all whats wrong with a little challenge?
Sunheart

*nods purring lightly* i wanted Thorntail to visit them once....just so he saw them but i guess that wont happen..
Skyheart

you and me both.
Tigerfang
Just seems like an odd challenge. *scratches behind his ear* Isn't a benefit of being mates getting to mate? -Wrenflight

I'm sorry Skyheart...but I'm sure he can see them from StarClan. As can Thunderpaw. -Blackpelt

I'm too tired to be breaking up fights. -Scorchgaze
Well i mean we have been doing that alot so a break wont hurt plus i get to tease her all i want now. Make her mad for me. *grins*
Sunheart

You mean old? *snorts*
Tigerfang

Hey Scorchgaze when are we going to be splitting up?
Crowtail

*scoffs* Yea...i hope *looks at him* You wanna see them?
Skyheart
*shakes his head, looking out off again* I don't want to think about that at all. I'm sure if my aunt came to you and started telling you stuff that her and your brother do you'd be weirded out too. -Wrenflight

*nods and gets up to follow him to the nursery* -Blackpelt

*gives Tigerfang a look before addressing Crowtail* soon. We're going deeper into the forest where it's more difficult to hunt. That way we can really work with our teams. -Scorchgaze
Eh im always intrested in my brothers life so it wouldnt bug me *scratches his ears*
Sunheart

*Enters the nursery*
Sunheart

*chuckles*
Tigerfang

*sighs* okay.
Crowtail
I'm interested in my brother's life, but not that interested. -Wrenflight

*follows him* -Blackpelt

*huffs and looks up at her mate* Thunderkit thought it would be a fun idea to shove her sister then tackle Tanglekit. -Hushpool

*Her fur was still fluffed up in anger* -Bloodkit

*looks at Tigerfang* I could still take you in a fight any day. *purrs* -Scorchgaze
*gives him a look* OH really? i mean you do have that unique strength so it wouldnt really be fair now would it?
Tigerfang

*sees Bloodkit fluffed up* Ah come on really?
Skyheart

*Pads over to his sister* Hey Freckle.
Flintstripe

*shrugs* Is it your not interested or you just uncomfortable with talking to him about it?
Sunheart
Uninterested. I'm glad for him if he has a happy love life, but I don't want to know about it that much. -Wrenflight

Hey bro. What's going on? -Frecklenose

*continues to growl at her sister until she notices her father's return**runs over to him and rubs her head against his leg happily* -Bloodkit

I see they're already a fiesty pair. *purrs slightly* -Blackpelt

I know how to put a cap on it though. -Scorchgaze
Oh nothing just getting away from Treetail for a bit *purrs settling down besides her*
Flintstripe

Yea Thunderkit is a bit of a bully to every other kit here. *purrs looking down at Bloodkit* Especially her sister.
Skyheart

I dont see whats so bad about it i mean i share with my brother all the time! *laughs* i always tell him how Frecklenose loves it when im aggressive and she twitches with pleasure.
Sunheart

Oh sure and when im about to win you will use it and ill lose *sticks his tounge out at him*
Tigerfang
*starts feeling sick* Please stop! -Wrenflight

That's surprising. *teases* You two are always all over each other. -Frecklenose

*looks at the kits, smiling lightly* They're adorable. -Blackpelt

*looks up at Blackpelt curiously* -Bloodkit

I would never! Haven't I always been honest? *nudges him* -Scorchgaze
Ahh come on! *grins* Its not that bad! Sometimes its hard to fit inside her. *purrs* You know a little thing like her?
Sunheart

*purrs* Bloodkit this is Blackpelt your uncle.
Skyheart

To an extent! but still you always liked to win
Tigerfang

*blushes* we are not!
Flintstripe
That's it! I don't want to hear anymore! *gets to his paws* -Wrenflight

Are too! *purrs and nudges him* It's cute though. -Frecklenose

*pads over to him and bites his paw playfully* -Bloodkit

Sharp little chompers! -Blackpelt

Maybe a little. *chuckles and stops as they reach the spot* All right. We split up from here. -Scorchgaze
Hey wait! Come on it was all just fun! *gest to his paws*
Sunheart

Yup sharp indeed!
Skyheart

*stops and looks at Redshadow*
Crowtail

*sits down and scratches his ears*
Tigerfang

W-well we are best friends!
Flintstripe
*looks weary* It's extremely uncomfortable hearing about this stuff. -Wrenflight

Juuuust best friends? *purrs softly* Wren and I both knew about your little crush. -Frecklenose

Does she always bite like this? -Blackpelt

*waits for the others to get ready to move* -Scorchgaze
*huffs* Well im trying to be friendly here with my mates siblings!
Sunheart

*blushes and paws at her* Shush! its just a crush im sure nothing will come out of it though...
Flintstripe

*nods* Yea thats her way to greet bigger cats.
Skyheart

*starts to pad away*
Crowtail

There are other ways to be friendly. -Wrenflight

*looks at him dumbly* Are you serious? I know you heard Sunheart and I out by the lake today because I heard you and Treetail talking. I said you two talking about what a nice date it was. *nudges him lightly* You guys had a date. That doesn't seem like nothing is coming of it. -Frecklenose

Bigger they are harder they fall. *growls playfully* -Bloodkit

*blinks in surprise, but can't help but to smile* Oh yea, she's definitely got your blood in her. -Blackpelt

*follows him and Duskstorm* -Redshadow
Busy Team?
*nods sitting down* Bloodkit be nice now.
Skyheart

Well this is my only way i know! Plus i already know Applethorn hates me but then again a cat like her doesnt like anyone.
Sunheart

*blushes* Yea...true...by the way cant you keep your muzzle shut and not makes it so loud? would be nice.
Flintstripe

Nope!
*Spots Blackpelt and narrows her eyes, curious of the stranger* *Pads over to him, pushing Bloodkit out of the way so that she could have his full attention* ~ Thunderkti

*Shrugs* "Of course it doesn't change things.Everyone is entitled to their opinions... I just think yours is wrong." ~ Duskstorm

"And whys that?" *asks, coming up just in time to catch Sweetbriar's remark.* ~ Falconstar
She's just guarded with others. -Wrenflight

Nope! *laughs a bit then grins and nudges him* When you and Treetail start doing it you'll understand why I'm so loud. -Frecklenose

Yes dad. *pads over to him and sits by his paws* -Bloodkit
S-shut up! I dont think we will be doing that anytime soon! I mean he is really handsome and big...and muscular...
Flintstripe

*gives Thunderkit a look*
Skyheart

Huh no wonder toms arent a fan of her.
Sunheart