Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 11151-11200 of 31229

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TeamPeeta649 said…
I'm coming, I'm coming. *pads out of the den* What can I do for you, Mistybreeze? -Scorchgaze

Scorchgaze, my patrols for the day consist of a hunting patrol that isn't set to leave for a short while yet, correct? Because I was approached by Duskstorm with the message that Falconstar ordered for me to be on an earlier patrol with Duskstorm and Tigerfang. -Redshadow

Hmm. *flicks his tail thoughtfully* I wasn't informed of any such change. Keep to the schedule I've given you and I'll accompany you with the others on the next hunting patrol. That way, if there's any confusion or questioning I'll take care of it. -Scorchgaze

*falls back into the water, pinned by his weight* You know, *starts as she brings her muzzle up out of the water* if you wanted a peaceful swim with me, this isn't very peaceful. If you wanted to hunt, you're supposed to be attacking the fish, not me. *splashes water up at his face, purring softly* -Sweetbriar

I did offer, didn't I? *smiles slightly* Moss duty it is. *gets to his paws and starts for the entrance* -Wrenflight

*looks over at her sister* Thunderkit, what was the water like when you swam? -Bloodkit

Oh hush, Sunheart. I wasn't very talkative as a kit either. -Darkmist

*presses close to him as they walk* I always cherish this time we have alone. -Featherwing

*exits camp and takes a seat beside his brother's grave* -Treetail
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tanglebelly said…
Is becuase we don't get much of it now a days?
Crowtail

•shrugs• I wouldn't really know since our father Tanglestar vanished me from the clan remember? •flicks his tail•
Sunheart

•perks his ears•
Tanglekit

•watches him from a bit away•
Flintstripe

•sighs happily• finally the kits are gone.
Skyheart

*sighs* Trust me, I couldn't forget. We spent a good amount of time together​ as kits, though. -Darkmist

*purrs in amusement* Happy to have me all to yourself? -Hushpool

The clan has just been so eventful lately that we haven't spent much time just relaxing together. -Featherwing

*settles down and lays his head on his paws, paying his silent respects to his brother* -Treetail
•pads over to him• hey are you okay?
Flintstripe

•nods and licks her neck•
Skyheart

•shrugs• we both have different memories of our kit hood Darkmist
Sunheart

I know...but hopefully things will settle down.
Crowtail
*purrs loudly* What are you up to now? -Hushpool

That's true. -Darkmist

As do I. *rubs his head against his mate's neck* This is a good start. -Featherwing

*looks up at him and smiles softly, nodding* Just wanted to send my brother some prayers. -Treetail
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita KatieK102 said…
"Okay, so you'll roleplay as yourself, and I'll be... Duskstorm. We'll do something easy. Just come up to me and start a conversation about a hunting patrol you just finished, kay?" ~ Berryfrost

*Smiles brightly* "Thanks Scorchgaze." *nudges him Redshadow* "Come on you. If you're not patroling then I want you to myself." ~ Mistybreeze

"What if I didn't like either of those options?" *retorts, splashing her back before leaping off of her, deeper into the stream* ~ Falconstar

"Want to make it into another competition?" *asks, leading the way* "The victor is whoever gathers the most moss?" ~ Shiverpaw

"Cold," *responds, coming to sit beside them* "And it feels weird too, but nice, I guess. Why?" ~ Thunderkit
Cause I was just wondering. *dips her paw in* -Bloodkit

Hold on a moment, Mistybreeze. I wanted to thank you. -Scorchgaze

You were the one that suggested we have a swim! Unless roughing me up while doing it is what you had planned all along. *purrs in amusement, turning back onto her paws and wading deeper after him* -Sweetbriar

I'm not sure. The way you win these competitions is a little intimidating to me. *says teasingly* -Wrenflight
*blinks, surpised* "Thank me? For what?" ~ Mistybreeze

"I never said it was a peaceful swim though, did I?" ~ Falconstar

*Grins and flicks an ear* "Come on, hold could I seduce you into letting me win a moss gathering competition?" ~ Shiverpaw
*smiles slightly* Despite whatever ideas Falconstar has in his head about avoiding my daughter's feelings, you got her a chance. I may not agree with your methods exactly, *chuckles slightly* but they're effective. -Scorchgaze

True enough. *splashes him again* Next thing I know you'll disappear beneath the surface then drag me under. -Sweetbriar

I don't know, but I'm nervous you'll find a way. *grins slightly* -Wrenflight
*Smiles sheepishly* "Ah, well you're welcome. That wasn't exactly my goal, but good for Sweetbriar. She deserves a chance." ~ Mistybreeze

*Stares at her for a moment before smirking slowly, and suddenly disappears beanath the water* ~ Falconstar

*Flicks him with her tail* "Don't. I promise, I'm not that creatvie." ~ Shiverpaw
I agree with you there. *flicks his tail as he starts for the warriors den* You two enjoy your free time. Patrol leaves in a little while. -Scorchgaze

*looks to his mate* I can understand why Falconstar picked him as deputy. They level each other out as far as their personalities go. -Redshadow

Don't you dare! *watches the water closely* -Sweetbriar

If you say so. *nudges her lightly* I'll take you up on your proposal for competition though. Whoever collects the most, wins. -Wrenflight
"Oh?" *grins* "How exactly do you view Falconstar, then?" ~ Mistybreeze

*Suddenly burst out from underneath the surface behind her, and tackles her back underneath* ~ Falconstar

"And what does the winner get?" ~ Shiverpaw
Scary. *chuckles slightly* I've never seen anyone who can convey such anger with just silence. For someone who just throws their weight around like myself, his silence is almost eerie. *nudges her lightly* So, what shall we do with our time? -Redshadow

*holds her breath before going under**reaches back and cuffs his ears lightly under the water**moves her paws to his and attempts to break his hold while using his large size to push herself up off him with her hind paws**manages to wiggle free partially, but gets stuck when her hips are stopped by his arms* You're so troublesome! *yells with a laugh as she tries to keep herself above water* -Sweetbriar

I'm not sure. What did you have in mind? -Wrenflight
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
*Laughs lightly* "I suppose so. Falconstar has a history of picking good deputies; before Scorchgaze, it was.... Galewing." *Her face falls for a moment, before grinning at her mate once more* "What about hunting together? Real hunting, not me showing you how Clan cats hunt?" ~ Mistybreeze

*Lets her go and backs up a bit into the shallower waters, and shakes his pelt* "You're the one who practically begged for this date!" ~ Falconstar

"If I win, you have to do something embarrassing. What, exactly, will be decided once I win." ~ Shiverpaw
Sounds fun. *licks her ear* You okay? -Redshadow

And you're the one who asked me on it. *pads over beside him and shakes out her pelt, purposefully getting the water on him**smiles and flicks his cheek with her tail* What's next? -Sweetbriar

All right and same goes for you when I win. How much time do we have to collect? -Wrenflight
•blinks and nods• Uh okay...unm hey Duskstorm I just got back from a hunting patrol and you wouldn't guess what I caught!
Strongbreeze

No I just wanted to be touchy •purrs•
Skyheart

•nods• I'm sure he loves them •Purrs•
Flintstripe

What made you want to come over here with us all of a sudden? •sits up•
Foxkit

•purrs loudly• always is..
Crowtail

•gets to his paws• well I'm going going to go find my mate now before she tries to run away from me.
Sunheart
Well by all means, continue. *purrs and lays on her flank* -Hushpool

*chuckles slightly* Good luck with that. And congratulations again. -Darkmist

*sits beside a tree* It's so nice out today. -Featherwing

I sure hope so. *sits up and licks his head* -Treetail
*lays down besides her and starts to groom her fur*
Skyheart

*Flicks his tail happily before going to find his mate*
Sunheart

*looks up at his father as Sunheart left* Dad...did you name me after a bad cat?
Tanglekit

*purrs* Come on you know it does.
Flintstripe
*purrs loudly* I feel like such a spoiled queen. -Hushpool

*looks at him in surprise* No, son. My father...he made some questionable decisions while he was leader. Some decisions I can't support. However, he was the only one I had back then. He was still my father. And he died a mighty leader fighting to protect our territory from a badger. -Darkmist

*washes her pelt boredly* -Frecklenose

Sit with me, love. -Featherwing

I know. *nuzzles his ear* What have you been up to? -Treetail
*flattens his ears* So he wasnt a good cat either?
Tanglekit

Thats probably because you are. *looks at her amused*
Skyheart

*sneaks up behind her and pounces on her*
Sunheart

*Sits down and watches him* Hmm?
Crowtail

The normal. *yawns* Patrols and other duties.
Flintstripe
Hey I deserve it. *licks his nose* And I spoil you too. -Hushpool

Tanglekit, he was. He was a good cat. He just made some mistakes. -Darkmist

*huffs slightly and whacks his stomach lightly with her tail* Climbing on me already? Did you miss me that much? -Frecklenose

*sits facing him and touches noses* Would you like to do something we haven't done in a while? -Featherwing

Well then would you like to do more normal and spend some time with me? *purrs* -Treetail
Not as much as i spoil you queen *snickers*
Skyheart

*nods* Okay..i wouldndt want to be named after a bad cat...*shuffles his paws*
Tanglekit

*purrs* Nah i was just trying to scare you.
Sunheart

*grins* Oh and what is that?
Crowtail

Time with you is never normal.
Flintstripe
*flicks his ear* Maybe so. *purrs and tugs on his ear* Now continue with the spoiling. -Hushpool

*nuzzles him* I would never name you after a bad cat. -Darkmist

I'm unshakeable! *purrs and rolls onto her back to face him* Nothing scares me! -Frecklenose

*licks his chin* Kiss me. Just kiss me. -Featherwing

*laughs and licks his forehead* Very true! So let's go on another abnormal outing. -Treetail
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Bluefire7777 said…
*waits silently by the creek along MoonClan border looking around careful not to be spotted as she looked for Treetail* -Greysquirrel

*grooms Dapplekit as she squirms around grumbling about her bath* -Flaxenrose
*wraps his tail around his mate* How are you feeling today, beautiful? -Darkmist

*nudges Flintstripe* Let's go. I've get to hear about the status of my kits today. -Treetail
*as Treetail draws closer she slips from the brush along the creek revealing herself* I've got big news for you today -Greysquirrel

*pirrs* I'm fine just trying to keep Dapplekit still for her bath -Flaxenrose

I don't need a bath mom! *grumbles squirming in her mothers paws still* -Dapplekit
*tries not to smile, amused* "What?" ~ Berryfrost

*licks his cheek* "Im great. Just... you still have so many Clanmates to meet. I wonder how some of them will take to you." ~ Mistybreeze

*shrugs* "I got bored." ~ Thunder kit

*glances at the sky* "We still have awhile before we need to get moving. Plenty of time to dry off in the sun." *climbs onto the shore and begins to lick his black pelt dry with long, lazy strokes* ~ Falconstar

*notices Sheepfluff on their way out of camp and calls,* "Hey, Sheep, wanna come hunting?" ~ Duskstorm

*looks up at the sky* "Um, until sun-high, I suppose." ~ Shiverpaw
Yea sure! *smiles and pads over* I'm always ready for a hunt -Sheepfluff
*purrs and nuzzles her head* Stop fussing or it'll take longer, Dapplekit. -Darkmist

*hurries over to her* Big news? Sounds like they're finally here. -Treetail

Well what do you wanna do? -Bloodkit

I'll do my best to make a good first impression. *licks her cheek* -Redshadow

*follows him out of the water, laying a bit away so as not to make him uncomfortable**stretches out in the sun, grooming her fur* -Sweetbriar

Sounds like a deal. *sits down, eyeing the moss* Whenever you're ready. -Wrenflight
Yes they were born a few nights ago. It was a rough kitting she's a young cat and it's more dangerous the younger the mother... *says looking at him with almost an accusing eye but then flicks her tail and softens* Two kits were born, one tom one she-cat. The tom is a brown tabby similar to yourself a large kit with green eyes she named him Stormkit... *says softly* the she-cat looks a lot like her mother beautiful blue silver with nice blue eyes like yours and her name is Hailkit. Very healthy kits, they're still small just opened their eyes before I left moving around a bit and playful. They have lots of denmates and I'm sure we'll be out playing with the other kits soon -Greysquirrel
*smiles slightly* They sound perfect. Pass my congratulations onto Silverbird as well please. And also...my apologies. For the struggle she had kitting. -Treetail
"I know you will, love. It's not you that I'm worried about." *scents the air* ~ Mistybreeze

"Go swimming again? It was really easy." ~ Thunderkit

"So," *begins, licking his paws* "I've told you about myself, my apprenticeship, but you never talk about yourself." ~ Falconstar

*Flicks her tail idly* "One... two... three... begin!" *delves towards a large cluster of moss and begins scraping it off tree trunks* ~ Shiverpaw

"Tigerfang and I were supposed to have another patrol member anyway, but," *rolls his eyes* "Redshadow couldn't be bothered to follow orders." ~ Duskstorm
She's strong she'll recover quickly I'm sure, runs in the family *smiles a bit thinking of her sister* Once the kits are of appropriate age we'll discuss taking them to see you...their paternity is unknown to the Clan Silverbird has wished to not tell the Clan assumes she had a falling out with the father the kits are too young to start questioning but Silverbird I think will tell them that they'll meet their father when it's time -Greysquirrel
Oh odd he's usually quite dutiful -Sheepfluff
"Not that dutiful, apparently," *mumbles* ~ Duskstorm
*shrugs a bit then looks around the forest* What are we hunting today? -Sheepfluff
"The usual; mice, squirrels, etc." *Glances at Tigerfang, then back to Sheepfluff* "Do you want to split up, or try a team?" ~ Duskstorm
Depends on what we're catching *chuckles a bit* I'm certain I can catch a measly mouse myself but if they're holed up and I need help scaring them out then a team would be ideal -Sheepfluff
*nods* I appreciate that. I look forward to seeing them. -Treetail

Okay. Can you show me how? -Bloodkit

Then what is it exactly? -Redshadow

To be fair, I didn't think you had much interest. *flicks her tail* What exactly would you like to know? -Sweetbriar

*follows suit, making clean scrapes at the moss, building his pile* -Wrenflight
*nods* They really are lovely kits...sorry circumstances but the Clan adores them and Silverbird loves them, they'll become great warriors -Greysquirrel
I have no doubts about that. I trust MoonClan to raise them well and keep them safe. -Treetail
"I doubt they're be holed up; it's too sunny of a day. They'll want to take advantage of it." ~ Duskstorm

"Sure." *Climbs into the pool, keeping close to the shallow part* "Hushpool says you just have to kick your paws out, like you're swimming." ~ Thunderkit

"Moreso how they'll respond to you. Will they take to you like Sweetbriar and Flaxenrose, or Duskstorm and Applethorn?" ~ Mistybreeze

*Shrugs* "Tell me something you think I should know, or would find interesting at least." ~ Falconstar

*Glances at the sun, which was rapidly approching it's highest point in the sky, then contuines scraping moss together* *Wrenflight's pile was just a bit bigger than her own* *Glances at him, and swiftly kicks a pebble at him* ~ Shiverpaw
Then I guess it'll be race a to see who can snag the most rodents *laughs a bit* -Sheepfluff

How was your day hun? *smiles at Darkmist* hows Sunheart? -Flaxenrose
*purrs* He and Frecklenose are thinking about kits. Having them soon. I'm definitely excited. -Darkmist

*follows her sister in, struggling at first to keep her head up* -Bloodkit

I'm not too worried about it. I'm willing to earn their trust. Just like the others. -Redshadow

*looks at her paws, thinking deeply* I honestly don't find much about myself or my life that interesting. *raises her head* In an odd way, that's something notable. There's nothing about me that has significance or tells a story. *smiles slightly* I remember once Berryfrost and I got in an argument because I said I was jealous of the scar on her shoulder. Because even though the reason it's there isn't something she's proud of, it still has significance. It's still a battle scar. -Sweetbriar

*flicks his tail, ignoring it and continuing his gathering* You won't throw me off this time, Shiverpaw. -Wrenflight
Oh how wonderful *purrs* I've been hearing rumors about those two maybe having kits soon. Though Falconstar better make new apprentices soon this nursery is overrun with kits! *laughs a bit* -Flaxenrose
*purrs and nuzzles her* I won't be able to find you in here underneath all the kits. -Darkmist
•growls playfully beforing pushing his muzzle to his•
Crowtail

•looks at the she cat awkwardly•
Flintstripe

I caught this huge peasant! It could feed like the whole clan! •purrs"
Strongbreeze

•watches her I don't know if I want t try swimming yet..
Foxkit

•rolls his eyes• really nothing scares you?
Sunhsart

I think separate would be fine.
Tigerfang

•continues to groom her•
Skyheart
*purrs happily* So, how about you and I spend some time out of camp later. -Hushpool

Well, almost nothing. *licks his nose* -Frecklenose

*presses himself close to his mate* Don't get too frisky. *purrs softly* -Featherwing

Thank you for taking the time to update me, Greysquirrel. Again, pass my congratulations and apologies onto Silverbird. Also, my thanks: for giving my son a name that represents the side of him he and his sister don't yet know. *nudges Flintstripe gently* Let's go. -Treetail
Oh? See now you weren't being truthful to your mate *teases*
Sunheart

Why would i ever do that? *chuckles*
Crowtail

*nods and starts to pad off*
Flintstripe

Hmm i like the sound of that,
Skyheart
Finally some alone time. -Hushpool

Oh hush! *cuffs him playfully* So how was your visit with your brother? -Frecklenose

Why wouldn't you? *grins and licks his muzzle* -Featherwing

*follows, twining tails with him* Well...I'm officially a father..-Treetail