Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 11551-11600 of 31229

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TeamPeeta649 said…
*yowls angrily and kicks him away before standing on him and biting his shoulder* -Wrenflight

Wrenflight came to me out of camp....and said he'd seen them mate and Sunheart had talked about wanting to be with her over me. -Frecklenose
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita KatieK102 said…
*Follows her gaze and yelps softly, quickly stepping back to let him past* "Now, him, I'm terrified of." ~ Berryfrost

*Finally reaches the toms and simply stands in front of them, green eyes blazing with fury, his tail lashing like a serpent* *Growls lowly then clears his throat* ~ Falconstar
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tanglebelly said…
*sat a bit away watching the toms*
Strongbreeze

*Snarls lashing out again clawing his muzzle*
Sunheart

*looks at Featherwing* Whats your brother doing?
Crowtail

*his chest hurt a little hearing that* Oh......I-im sorry Freckle...
Flintstripe
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Steps infront of Amberkit, when he hears the two toms begin to fight, shielding her from the scene. Stares in shock at the two clanmates fighting)-Galewing

(Cowers behind Galewing)-Amberkit

(Hears yowls and snarls from the nursery and gets out of the den to see what's happening, eyes widen as she sees the scene)-Juniperleaf
*watches him closely* His silence is so commanding...-Sweetbriar

*feels his presence and slowly calms**moves away from Sunheart, spitting his blood out onto his pelt before stepping back some and sitting, watching Falconstar* -Wrenflight
*was near the pool still with Thunderkit and Bloodkit* Hey whats all that noise?
Foxkit

*looks up at Darkmist* Dad whats all the going on?
Tanglekit

*growls seeing his leader and gets up slowly and steps away from Wrenflight wincing from his cuts and bites*
Sunheart
*Runs over to Hushpool and settles between her paws* ~ Thunderkit

*Shoves her* "Quit that! Now isn't the time to be drooling!" ~ Berryfrost

*His furious green gaze flickers between Sunheart and Wrenflight* "Oh, I'm sorry, did I interrupt something?" *Growls, his words sharp with sarcasm* "Please, by all means, continue ripping into each other in the middle of camp!" ~ Falconstar
*watches with horrified eyes* What in the name of StarClan...-Featherwing

When asked who he'd rather be with....he said her. And when they were mating....he said he loved her....-Frecklenose
*pulls Thunderkit to her stomach* -Hushpool

I didn't mean it like that! *grumbles to her* -Sweetbriar

Sorry Falconstar...*grumbles, wiping blood from his muzzle* -Wrenflight
Yea...sorry Falconstar...*spits out blood and wipes his mouth*
Sunheart

ah.....thats would be enough to break someone....but did you hear him say it personally? *says a little hopeful* I mean we both know Wren hates Sunheart...so maybe he changed the story just a tad?
Flintstripe
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Bluefire7777 said…
*rushes over* Great StarClan... -Merryberry
Wren would never lie about something like that!! *growls then relaxes again* The look on Sunheart's face said it all....-Frecklenose
*His gaze snaps towards Wrenflight, then back on Sunh* "You're sorry?!" *roars* "For what, exactly? For sticking your nose where it didn't belong, for nursing obvious hostilities against a Clanmate, or for instigating this fight in the first place?!" *Growls and shakes his head* "No, you're not sorry; not yet. But by StarClan, by the time I'm through with you two, you're going to be." *Spins around and scales the High Rock, tail lashing* "Queens!" *orders as he settles on the High Rock* "Take your kits to the nursery; they don't need to be present for this." ~ Falconstar
(mews quietly)Galewing, why were they fighting?-Amberkit

(Watches the three toms and shakes his head)Nothing you need to be concerned about. (Bends down and noses her)Come. Let's take you back to your mother.-Galewing

(Walks with Galewing toward the nursery)-Amberkit

(Nuzzles Amberkit when she arrives.)Head into the den little one. You shouldn't see this.-Juniperleaf

(Nods and scambers in)-Amberkit
*looks at Hushpool* Go find Foxkit and Bloodkit
Skyheart

*looks up at Falconstar as he jumps up on the Highrock*
Sunheart
*Looks up at Hushpool* "But I don't wanna go!" ~ Thunderkit
*a permanent scowl settles on his face**he didn't care what anyone said, he knew he'd done the right thing* -Wrenflight

Bloodkit, Thunderkit in the nursery now! *pulls Thunderkit inside* -Hushpool

*sighs and runs over with Foxkit* -Bloodkit
*grumbles at his daughter* Ill watch her Hushpool you go get the other two to the nursery. *pats a spot next to him for Thunderkit*
Skyheart
(Looks at Galewing with confusion and worry in her eyes)-Juniperleaf

(Shakes head)Go be with your kits. They'll be in shock. (Turns and silently pads over to Tigerfang, casting quick glances at Falconstar on the highrock) Any idea what he's going to do?-Galewing

(Enters the nursery, only seeing Amberkit and Mousekit)Where's your brother?-Juniperleaf

(Shrugs shoulders)-Amberkit
No Skyheart. She won't listen to this. *forces her kits inside* -Hushpool
*shakes his head* No idea...thats what scares me...*looks at Galewing* Are the kits in the nuresry?
Tigerfang

*sneaks around the rocks hiding himself wanting to see whats was going to happen*
Foxkit

*shrugs* Fine your in charge of keeping them in.
Skyheart
*Squeaks and settles beside Skyheart* ~ Thunderkit

*Focus on Wrenflight and Sunheart, eyes still ablaze* "I'm sure you all overheard Frecklenose's spiel and have been brought up to date," *snarls lowly, his eyes never straying away from the two toms* "What happened between Sunheart and Shiverpaw is disgusting and dishonorable, and Sunheart, I'm tempted to keep good on Frecklenose's threat and muliate you myself. However, dishonorable as it was, it was between the two of you." *Glares at Wrenflight* "Wrenflight, at least in your defense you were trying to protect your sister. Maybe if you hadn't instigated this fight in the first place I could overlook you, but that isn't possible now. You... you attacked your Clanmate in the middle of the camp! In front of warriors, queens, kits, and StarClan themselves!" *Narrows his eyes* "And yet, for some reason, neither of you look even remotely apologetic." *Snarls softly* "Do you feel so justified in your actions that you fail to realize just how serious this is? Or is the urge to spill each other's blood simply that strong?" *Takes a step closer to them, poised to leap from the High Rock* "If that's the case, then what's the point of having a Clan leader to defend and protect you from other Clans, or loners, or rogues? Why should I protect your blood when you so carelessly spill one anothers?" ~ Falconstar
(Stares at the highrock concerned)I took Amberkit back. I'm sure the other two are with Juniperleaf.-Galewing

(Licks her daughters heads)Stay here. (Turns and walks out of the nursery, looking around for Foxkit, calling quietly) Foxkit, sweetie where are you?-Juniperleaf
*glances at Sunheart before looking up to Falconstar* I am remorseful for attacking him. I shouldn't have done that. No matter the circumstances, it was wrong. *dips his head* I'm deeply sorry, Falconstar. -Wrenflight
*glances at Wrenflight silently then back at Falconstar*
Sunheart

*nuzzles his sister* Well to be honest i dont have much to say that would help...but you needed someone to talk to so here i am.
Flintstripe

*twitches his ears hearing his mother and slowly starts back to her* Here mom..*says quietly*
Foxkit
*Scoffs* "I really don't think you understand, Wrenflight. No matter how many times you apologize, no matter what you say, it's too late. I don't care. Saying 'sorry' isn't enough." *Leaps from the HIgh Rock and strolls towards the two warriors, eyes blazing and tail lashing* *Doesn't stop until he's practically nose-to-nose with them, then growls lowly* "I would die before I let my Clanmates spill each others blood. So. Since you're so determined to do just that..." *Takes a few steps back, then crouches down, poised to fight* "You can fight me." ~ Falconstar
I'll brb, guys. Gonna go jump in the shower, then we'll resume this xD
tanglebelly commented…
ight zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
(Sighs with relief and licks his head)You shouldn't be out here. This is warrior business. It's none of your concern. (Sweeps her tail behind him to take him back into the nursery)-Juniperleaf
*blinks at Falconstar surprised and looks at Wrenflight again*
Sunheart
But mom im going to be a warrior one day wouldnt it be okay?
Foxkit
*pads over to him hesitantly* Falconstar...you can't be serious. -Scorchgaze

*stares at the leader in shock* -Wrenflight

What is happening?! *whispers to Berryfrost* -Sweetbriar
(Her ears flick nervously at Falconstar's words)You will be a warrior one day, but right now you are still a kit. Falconstar says that you shouldn't see this.-Juniperleaf
fine...*mutters and pads into the nursery* will you tell me what happens then?
Foxkit
*looks at Foxkit* We never get to see the cool stuff! -Bloodkit
(Purrs and nuzzles him)What makes you think that I'll watch it?-Juniperleaf
*Lashes his tail, stopping Scorchgaze in his tracks* "No, Scorchgaze, I'm dead serious. I'm tired of my warriors being at each other's throats, pointing paws and nursing grudges, and now this? No. I'm putting an end to it right now." *Glares at Sunheart* "I'm surprised you haven't lunged for me yet, Sunheart. I know you; I'm the one who convinced Tanglestar to let you rejoin the Clan. I know how much you think of yourself, I know that you see yourself as invincible; you were planning on crushing Wrenflight, weren't you? So what's keeping you from doing the same to me?" *His blazing gaze snaps towards Wrenflight* "What about you, Wrenflight? You were the one who lunged for Sunheart, you're the one who has the respectable movtive. If you were so willing to spill his blood then why do you hesitate to spill mine?" ~ Falconstar
*Shakes her head, bewildered* "I have no idea!" ~ Berryfrost

*Watches the toms anxiously* ~ Shiverpaw and Ivyfrost
...I hesitate to hurt anyone with any decency. *bows his head to Falconstar completely* Sunheart is unable to accept responsibility for his actions. He won't even acknowledge the fact that his actions were the catalyst for my sister's heartbreak. I will apologize to my sister immediately after this for my part. But will he? *picks his head up* I know I was wrong for attacking him in a fit of rage. I will never do it again. And I will never attack you. -Wrenflight

I don't want him to hurt my brother. -Sweetbriar
*lashes his tail looking at his leader* I have no grudge with you. *mutters* Not like i wanted to fight he is the one who attacked me to begin with and like you said he interfered with something personal.
Sunheart

because you are a warrior mom. *looks up at her then back at Bloodkit* i know right!?
Foxkit

*Shoots her a sharp look* "Don't you even think about interfering again, Sweetbriar. Falconstar will shred you, and then he'll shred Sunheart and Wernflight anyway." ~ Berryfrost

*Eyes Wrenflight silently for a heartbeat, then shrugs, standing upright again* "That's understandable. I almost can't hold that against you, except... I already told you it was too late to apologize. Now you've lost your advantage." *Suddenly snarls and lunges at Wrenflight, tackling him* ~ Falconstar
It's not fair! We're part of this clan too! -Bloodkit

*flattens her ears and sits back, only able to watch in sorrow* -Sweetbriar​

*huffs in surprise when he's hit with Falconstar's weight**plants his paws firmly against him and pushes the leader away**stands defensively on all fours, determined to use his stealth and swiftness to dodge all attacks* -Wrenflight
*steps back surprised and backs up to give them room and to watch*
Sunheart

I know but we are just "Kits"
Foxkit
Your support means a lot to me, Flint...thank you. *sighs heavily* -Frecklenose
*rolls her eyes* What a lame excuse. -Bloodkit
*nuzzles her cheek* Your welcome sis.
Flintstripe

i know....*mutters sitting down*
Foxkit
Will you stay out with me for a while longer? I don't quite feel like dealing with reality just yet. -Frecklenose

*sits down with him* So what do you think is happening? -Bloodkit
•shrugs• not sure....maybe they are hurting someone
Foxkit

•looks at her warmly• of course I will we can talk about what ever you want to
Flintstripe
*starts walking in the direction of the lake, but immediately stops as thoughts of her and Sunheart pass through her mind**whips around and heads for the forest, flicking her tail for Flintstripe to follow* How are you and Treetail? You seem happy together. -Frecklenose

*looks more anxious to see* Do you think there's fighting?! I want to see warriors fight! -Bloodkit
•nods• we are good •purrs• happy indeed. •sighs• though there a few issues that are a bit strange but we are dealing with them
Flintstripe

Me to! How else can we learn?
Foxkit
You'll have that in any relationship. Trust me on that. *her slightly swollen and blood shot eyes stared blankly forward as they ventured into the forest* You two are great together, though. No matter what I can see you making it through. -Frecklenose

Come on. *whispers to him* I need to see this. *creeps up behind her mother who was sitting just outside the nursery entrance**angles herself so she could see past her**her eyes widen as she catches glimpses of the fight* It's Falconstar! *hiss excitedly to Foxkit, her eyes bright with wonder as she watches the leader battle* -Bloodkit