Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 12101-12150 of 31229

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TeamPeeta649 said…
Well one is the busy medicine cat, one is in the medicine cat den, one is off training, so I figured we'd take the one that's just around camp. Frecklenose. Maybe hunting could help relax her. -Treetail

Better than I expected. *rests her head lightly on his paws* I didn't think I'd be able to sleep at all. -Frecklenose

Maybe not just yet. Those things take a bit of time to develop fully. *smiles* But even if you don't yet, you will. -Darkmist

It's like half the size of the nursery! Huge! -Bloodkit
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tanglebelly said…
*looks around for her* Where is she though.
Flintstripe

*smiles at her gently* Thats good glad you are comfortable enough to sleep next to me..
Sunheart

*purrs happily* Okay pa!
Tanglekit

i know! Think of all the play fighting we could do in here!
Foxkit
Hmmm not sure. Wanna look or just bring someone else? -Treetail

You've always been a comfort to me...-Frecklenose

For now, just focus on having fun. -Darkmist

I'd beat you in here too! *grins playfully* -Bloodkit
Okay pa i will. *looks around*
Tanglekit

*huffs* What ever! *flicks his tail*
Foxkit

Up do you im down for who ever we bring besides Sunheart.
Flintstripe

Well i hope i can continue to be one for you then. *nudges her gently*
Sunheart
*chuckles* I figured you'd say that. -Treetail

*rolls over onto her flank and starts washing her fur* Like I said, as long as we work on it. -Frecklenose

*nudges him lightly* I saw Bloodkit and Foxkit go over to Falconstar's den. Why don't you go play with them. -Darkmist

*pads around the den* It'd be so cool to have your own den all to yourself! -Bloodkit
Well what your answer then handsome?
Flintstripe

*nods hesitantly* okay pa...Guess im wasting a lot of your time right?
Tanglekit

*watches her licking his lips but put his head on his paws*
Sunheart

*nods* Yea! You could do what ever you want in private!
Foxkit
Want to ask one of my dads? Or both? -Treetail

Did you sleep at all? *stretches and sits up, flicking her tail* -Frecklenose

*purrs and nuzzles him* You could never be wasting my time. -Darkmist

I meant so I wouldn't have to listen to you snore. *laughs* -Bloodkit
Now that one option is up to you. *purrs*
Flintstripe

*shakes his head* Nah i was just watching just in case.
Sunheart

*purrs and heads over to Falconstars den*
Tanglekit

I dont snore! Do i?
Foxkit
Eh I kinda like hanging out with my dads. *smiles and goes to the warriors den, padding over to their nest and nudging Featherwing with his paw* Dad, wake up. -Treetail

*groans tiredly and rolls over, nuzzling his face into Crowtail's chest* -Featherwing

*rolls his eyes slightly and shakes Crowtail's shoulder slightly with his paw* Dad. -Treetail

We're just right outside camp. Not like much could really happen. *washes her paws, drawing them over her ears**rises to her paws* I'm going for a swim. *stops walking and turns back* Would you like to tag along? -Frecklenose

Nah I just like messing with you. *snickers* -Bloodkit
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita KatieK102 said…
*Lays down outside the den, keeping a careful eye on the kits, but letting them play* *Glances to the side and raises an eyebrow at Tanglekit* "Come to join the fun?" ~ Falconstar

*Purrs and bats at his ear* "Aw, Strongbreeze, you're just a big ol' softie underneath!" ~ Berryfrost

"So, anything else you should know?" ~ Duskstorm
Hmmm. I'm not sure. I don't want to know too much that he hasn't told me. I'd like to be able to learn some things from him. Oh! I'm not sure if you'd know the answer to this, but what's the best way to get him in a good mood? Training is much nicer when he isn't a grouch. *purrs in amusement then frowns* But who knows. After yesterday he might not even be training me anymore. -Sweetbriar
•makes a face• Hey you better not tell anyone! I want everyone to think I'm a feirce warrior! •holds in a laugh•
Strongbreeze

•looks up at Falconstsr shyly and nods•
Tanglekit

•crouches down wiggling his rear•
Foxkit

Well that's if you don't mind if I do.
Sunheart

•grumbles wrapping his paws around Crowtail• what is it...•mumbles with his eyes closed•
Crowtail
We need to spend time together to fix our issues. *jerks her head for him to follow her* Come on. *heads for the lake* -Frecklenose

Flintstripe and I are going on a hunting patrol. We figured you and dad could come with us since you lazy lumps have time to sleep in. *says, amused* -Treetail

Since when did we raise a son who has such a smart mouth? *mumbles tiredly* -Featherwing

I'll be leader one day and then you and everyone else will know not to challenge me! *grins and crouches* -Bloodkit
Hey you were the one nest sitting you tell me. •yawns tiredly• But fine give us a moment first though we will meet you at the entrance. •stretches his legs•
Crowtail

That's only if I don't become leader first! •pounced at her•
Foxkit

•nods getting to his paws and follows her•
Sunheart

•sits waiting•
Flintstripe
*walks to the lake, slipping into the water and sighing happily* You don't have to swim if you don't want to. -Frecklenose

*nods and pads out to join Flintstripe* They're coming. -Treetail

*yawns and licks his face* -Featherwing

*wraps her paws around his neck and rolls them* -Bloodkit
I probably shouldn't with my injuries wouldn't want them to get infected. •settles down on the shore and watches her•
Sunheart

•gets to his paws• come on let's take the smart mouth out •purrs•
Crowtail

•growls rolling with her•
Foxkit

•nods• bet they were grumpy
Flintstripe
Then I won't be too long. I don't want to waste your time. *dips under the water for a few moments before resurfacing* -Frecklenose

Not so much grumpy just tired. *chuckles* -Treetail

*purrs and stands with a stretch* I may have been with him in the nursery, but he takes after you. *pads out of the den* -Featherwing

*pummels his stomach with her hind paws* -Bloodkit
•drags his tounge over his neck• I don't know I mean you are just as much as a smart mouth •Starts to pad out•
Crowtail

•purrs• enjoy yourself you don't have to feel rushed.
Sunheart

Ah well this will be fun then.
Flintstripe

•hooks his paws around her neck pummeling back•
Foxkit
I won't be soaking too long. Sitting in the sun letting my fur dry is the best part to me. *paddles around for a bit longer before climbing out and shaking the water out of her clinging fur* -Frecklenose

The hunting should wake them up. -Treetail

*hums softly* Oh you tease! *purrs and follows after him* -Featherwing

*nips playfully at his ears, both having each other locked in an embrace as they battled* -Bloodkit
•let's out a playful growl trying to pin her down•
Foxkit

•watches her but tries to revert his eyes from staring st her frame•
Sunheart

It's a border patrol mouse brain. •nudges him amused•
Flintstripe

•pads over to them• okay we are up.
Crowtail
*huffs and flops over in the grass, stretching out to let the sun warm her* Has Merry talked to you about how long it'll take those wounds to heal up? *lays belly up, enjoying the heat of the sun on her stomach fur* -Frecklenose

Sometimes I forget! *nudges his mate back before nodding to his dads* Let's go then. *starts out* -Treetail

*follows beside Crowtail* -Featherwing

*growls back lightly and wraps all her legs around him, trying to throw him off balance* -Bloodkit
•swallows• uh n-no why do you ask?
Sunheart

•squeaks surprised• it's like you aren't even a cat! •squirms•
Foxkit

•watches the two toms from behind•
Crowtail

•pads besides Treetail•
Flintstripe
*rolls her eyes* Because despite everything I worry about you. I want you to be okay. *narrows her eyes at him slightly* And what's with the stuttering? -Frecklenose

*twines tails with Flintstripe* I figured we'd just stick together since there isn't too much space we need to cover. -Treetail

I'm a fighting monster! *grins and swings her weight from side to side, sending him off balance and onto his back* -Bloodkit
Oh uh nothing just a little lost for words.Must have hit my head pretty hard.
Sunheart

*looks at Featherwing* Well what do you think?
Crowtail

*looks at him a bit embarrassed* Come on Treetail we are in front of your parents...*says quietly*
Flintstripe

*huffs defeated and lays on his back* You win..
Foxkit
Would you like to go back? If you aren't feeling well we don't have to stay out. *moves to crouch in front of him, examining his wounds* -Frecklenose

I think it sounds like a plan. -Featherwing

We've only got our tails twined. *licks his head* I love you, Flintstripe. I can't help but express it. -Treetail

Yay! *hops off him and waves her tail, now noticing Tanglekit* Hey Tanglekit! Did you see me win? -Bloodkit
No im fine..*llooks back at her* Everything is fine.
Sunheart

Yea but its weird when your parents are watching...
Flintstripe

*nods shyly*
Tanglekit

*rolls onto his belly*
Foxkit

*nods and keeps moving*
Crowtail
Well, since you're feeling decent enough: *lays down on her side in from of him with her back to him* why don't you help dry me. *glances at him over her shoulder* I figure since you've got a lot of making up to do I'd put you to work. I think a bath and a back massage would be a good start. -Frecklenose

*sighs and nods* All right. *pulls his tail away reluctantly* -Treetail

*nudges Crowtail in amusement before padding up beside Flintstripe* No need to feel uncomfortable. *smiles reassuringly* You boys are mates now and can feel comfortable expressing yourselves. -Featherwing

*waves him in* Come look at how big this den is! Foxkit and I already looked around! -Bloodkit
*gets to his paws slowly and sits behind her* Sure i can do that. *starts to lick her fur*
Sunheart

I know but its just awkward for me to do it..
Flintstripe

*chuckles and pads up besides Treetail*
Crowtail

R-really? *pads in looking around*
Tangelkit
*sighs and hums softly* Perfect start for you to work your way to forgiveness. *rolls onto her stomach, giving him her back to lick and rub* -Frecklenose

I understand. Treetail's other father is the master at creating awkward situations​. *purrs in amusement* -Featherwing

There's so much space in here! -Bloodkit
*moves over her licking her from the middle of her back to her neck* Perfect indeed.
Sunheart

Oh shush Featherwing you arent any better. Plus im sure Treetail here keeps him in line.
Flintstripe

*nods* Yea its like the nursery.
Tanglekit
Try not to get too much enjoyment out of this. It's supposed to be a punishment for you. -Frecklenose

*blinks in surprise* Not as much as you'd expect. -Featherwing

When I'm leader one day you guys can come hang out with me in here all the time! *grins* -Bloodkit
Sorry but this isnt really much of a punishment. *moves his paws to her shoulders and kneads it licking the back of her head*
Sunheart

Hmm? *looks at his mate*
Crowtail

How do you know you will be leader though?
Tanglekit

*looks at her amused*
Foxkit
*flicks her ears dismissively, humming softly* Be that as it may, I'm still getting something out of it. *moans lightly when he rubs her shoulders* Talk about relaxing. -Frecklenose

Oh I thought that was fr Flintstripe I was like damn dude XD
*grins playfully* You're much more awkward than I. -Featherwing

Because I have the drive! *puffs out her chest* -Bloodkit
ops my bad! ahah

*moves his paws a bit lower kneading happily*
Sunheart

Sure what ever you say "Fluffy" *snickers*
Crowtail

Hey i wanna be leader too you know!
Foxkit

*blinks*
Tanglekit
Rub up and down my back. Squeeze too. It.feels good to loosen up my muscles that way. *arches her back slightly* -Frecklenose

*pads over to his side and nudges him lightly, playfully nipping at his whiskers* Cheeky tom. -Featherwing

*huffs in exasperation* Fiiiine! We'll just have to see who gets it fair and square when we're warriors! *sits down between her friends* Now what? -Bloodkit
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Bluefire7777 said…
*pads over to Falconstar and the playful kits* Falconstar can I talk to you *glances over the kits once more* Alone preferably -Merryberry

I'm sure you were a great apprentice. You've got a lot of skills, I'm sure Blackpelt would be proud *says gathering the last of her moss* Besides Blackpelt loved everyone and you being his apprentice I'm sure made him very happy. Now his teachings and skills live on in the Clan -Rainpaw
*returns to the nursery, smiling at his mate and daughter* How are my beautiful girls? -Darkmist
Gah you are so dramatic sometimes you know. •cuffsher ear•
Foxkit

•laughs a little•
Tanglekit

•kneads her back like she said to•
Sunheart

•purrs• So how is your love life Treetail?
Crowtail
*purrs slightly* Keep this up and you'll be back in my good graces....well, not soon, but sooner than you would be without it. -Frecklenose

*blinks and looks at Flintstripe* Better now that my best friend is by my side as more than just my best friend. *smiles warmly* -Treetail

*purrs softly, happy that his son was happy**presses close to Crowtail as they walk* -Featherwing

*rolls her eyes in amusement then turns to Tanglekit* Do I seem dramatic to you? -Bloodkit
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita KatieK102 said…
"I guess... I try not to think about it." ~ Shiverpaw

*Looks away from and the kits and blinked, moving to stand up* "Of course Merryberry. I would suggest my den, but," *glances at the kits* "it's been taken over. Is your den empty?" ~ Falconstar

"Honestly, once Falconstar is in a mood, it's best to let him work things out himself; he doesn't appreciate others interference. As for your training... like I said, give him a few days. He's already comitted himself to helping you, he won't just up and leave you." ~ Duskstorm

*Purrs* "Sure, because Strongbreeze is such a fierce name." ~ Berryfrost
*nods and dips her head* Duskstorm you're a gift from StarClan! *purrs happily* I don't know how I'll ever be able to thank you enough for your help! -Sweetbriar
Oh so you are saying that Berryfrost sounds better then Strongbreeze? *purrs* I mean i have Strong in my name for star clan sake!
Strongbreeze

Well we are happy for the both of you.
Crowtail

*purrs nudging his mate*
Flintstripe

*blinks* Maybe sometimes...
tanglekit

Ha! *says happily*
Foxkit

*snorts* really just from a back rub?
Sunheart
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
*narrows her eyes and jerks away from him* I was trying to lighten the atmosphere. -Frecklenose

*nuzzles Flintstripe's head, purring deeply* Thanks dad. -Treetail

I can't wait to see your sister find the same happiness. -Featherwing

*huffs and shuffles her paws* Well I guess I'll work on that. -Bloodkit
*looks at her confused* Did i do something wrong?
Sunheart

*purrs lightly*
Flintstripe

So who is the more dominate tom?
Crowtail

Its fine its just a bit much sometimes *chuckles*
Foxkit

*lays on his side*
Tanglekit
*stares at her paws* I'm just... conflicted. I love you....and I want to have our relationship back on track. But I'm still so furious with you. -Frecklenose

*nudges him* Crowtail! That's hardly an appropriate thing to ask your son! -Featherwing

*pouts slightly* Okay I get it. -Bloodkit
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Bluefire7777 said…
Just Applethorn is there, she's probably sleeping though she's under some bad stomach pains. But it's relatively quiet we'll go there *says turning quick and heading over to the medicine cat den* -Merryberry

*nods* That's fair. Got enough moss? *says looking over at her pile* -Rainpaw
Thats understandable..*sighs* This is much harder then i thought it would be..
Sunheart

What im just curious! Like with me and you im the more dominate one!
Crowtail

Awww dont pout!
Foxkit
What is? -Frecklenose

*rolls his eyes slightly* Well that's just obvious. But roles switch from time to time. *nudges him lightly* -Featherwing

Uh...well I guess I'm the more dominant one, but it's the same situation. -Treetail

*sticks her tongue out at him playfully* -Bloodkit
*bites her tongue* didnt your parents teach you any manners?
Foxkit

Ha thats my boy! *purrs*
Crowtail

*looks at Treetail embarrassed again*
Flintstripe

This whole thing..trying to re kindle the fire..
Sunheart
*frowns and looks down at her paws* It's only been a day since you cheated on me Sunheart. It'll take some time...but don't you think it'll be worth it? -Frecklenose

*rolls his eyes* Crowtail, you're making them uncomfortable. *nudges him* Still just a nosy as ever. *purrs in amusement* -Featherwing

Sorry about that. *licks his mate's ear softly* -Treetail

*squeaks and cuffs him lightly* You're the one that just bit my tongue! -Bloodkit