Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 12151-12200 of 31229

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tanglebelly said…
I know its been a day....and i know it will be worth it. *nuzzles her shoulder lightly*
Sunheart

Its fine just strange. *looks at him amused*
Flintstripe

Cause you were being pouty!
Foxkit

*snickers*
Crowtail
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TeamPeeta649 said…
*purrs softly* I love you, you mouse-brain. -Frecklenose

My dad likes to mess with me. *rolls his eyes, amused* -Treetail

You troublemaker. *tugs on his ear playfully* -Featherwing

*huffs and flops down beside Tanglekit* I was only teasing! -Bloodkit
And i love you my Perfect little warrior.
Sunheart

Oh i can tell. *looks back at them bickering*
Flintstripe

Hey hey! no ear tugging!
Crowtail

i knew you were teasing.
Tanglekit
So, what would you like to do? *stretches then shakes out her fur* -Frecklenose

Oh and why is that? *grins mischievously* -Featherwing

*licks his head* -Treetail

Thanks Tanglekit! At least you didn't bite my tongue! *flicks Foxkit playfully with her tail* -Bloodkit
I mean there are plenty of things i want to do but im sure you dont want to.
Sunheart

Because makes you look like a kit! *snorts*
Crowtail

*looks at him happily* What a very productive border patrol.
Flintstripe

*makes a face* I would never bite your tongue.
Tanglekit
I'm open to suggestions. -Frecklenose

*shoves him, effectively pushing him over**leans down* Watch how you speak to your elders. *licks his cheek before continuing the walk along the border* -Featherwing

*chuckles* Hey I haven't smelt a thing out of place so far. -Treetail

Yea Foxkit, you're weird. *cuffs him playfully* -Bloodkit
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita KatieK102 said…
*Nods and follows her, glancing at the kits one last time* ~ Falconstar

"Don't worry about it. Just promise you'll treat my brother right once you win his heart," *teases* ~ Duskstorm

"Yeah, I think so," *replies, looking at her own pile* ~ Shiverpaw

"Hey, I never said my name sounded fierce!" *protests* ~ BErryfrost
I can't promise I won't give him a hard time for a little while. *purrs in amusement* Could you blame me? What with all the obstacles I'm having to overcome just to become someone he even likes! -Sweetbriar
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Bluefire7777 said…
Any other chores we have to get done today? We could finish them together *says organizing her pile ready to be carried back to camp* -Rainpaw

*sits in her den and looks at him a little nervous for once* I was by the waterfall today gathering more comfrey for the wounds with Scorchgaze and I had a vision. I must admit I really don't know what it means yet... *says almost shuffling her paws normally so sure of herself this was strange for her* -Merryberry
*returns to the nursery, smiling at his mate and daughter* How are my beautiful girls? -Darkmist
Who but you insulted mine...i think..*looks a bit confused then shakes his head* Any ways when do you want to have our second lesson?
Strongbreeze

Umm maybe a little cuddling? would warm you up a little more.
Sunheart

*looks back at the commotion* What is going on?
Flintstripe

*growls playfully getting up* Respect my elders! *snorts* Your my mate.
Crowtail
*narrows her eyes slightly, thinking it over*...All right. But only for a short while. *moves to his side and settles down, her flank pressed against his* -Frecklenose

I was also your mentor, which makes me older than you, which makes me senior warrior over you. *sticks his tongue out playfully before licking his cheek* So respect your senior warriors. *chuckles and nuzzles him* -Featherwing

Don't mind them. *flicks his tail in amusement as he starts sniffing along the edge of the border* They're always goofing around. -Treetail
I am so not weird. *licks his paw*
Foxkit

What ever love. *nuzzles him*
Crowtail

*chuckles* Well im just saying you take after them you goof
Flintstripe

Thats more then i deserve so ill take it. *licks her ear*
Sunheart
*lays her head down against her paws, letting their flanks touch and their tails brush* -Frecklenose

*purrs and rubs their flanks together before moving closer to the border* -Featherwing

I'm not weird like them! -Treetail

Treetail, you're exactly like us. *purrs in amusement* -Featherwing

You guys both are and that's why you're my best friends. *grins* -Bloodkit
I really am sorry about what i did..*lays his head on hers scooting closer to her*
Sunheart

I dont know i can see the resemblance.
Flintstripe

*grins* Yea just like us.
Crowtail

Wait im weird?
Tanglekit

*rolls his eyes*
Foxkit
*purrs* Dapplekit is snoozing but I'm sure she'll be up soon *says glancing down at the sleeping kit between her paws curled up in a cute little ball of black and golden fur* -Flaxenrose
*licks his daughter's​ gently then curls up around his mate* Her brother is already off playing with the other kits. -Darkmist

I appreciate the apology. What I'm really looking for though....is some kind of remorse about the intent you had to lie to me...I makes me feel that I may not be able to really trust you...How do I know that you are actually sorry and not just sorry you got caught? *moves her head to look him in the eyes* Please....I need to know you really mean it. -Frecklenose

Well, I guess that isn't so bad. *purrs and flicks Featherwing's head with his tail* -Treetail

*purrs and shakes his head* You're so much like your father it's ridiculous. -Featherwing

I think we all are! -Bloodkit
Hey is that good or bad!?
Crowtail

•looks at her seriously• I do mean it I'm sorry.
Sunheart

Ah fine! We are all weird!
Foxkit

•shrugs• guess we are.
Tanglekot
*nods slowly* Thank you. *hesitantly touches noses with him* -Frecklenose

I'd say good. Troublesome for poor Flintstripe here, though. *flicks his tail in amusement* -Featherwing

*grins and flicks her tail* It's more fun that way. So what should we do now? -Bloodkit
*purrs lightly nosing her* No..Thank you.
Sunheart

Oh what ever im never troublesome! You old goof!
Crowtail

*shrugs* Not play fight.
Tanglekit

*looks at him boredly* You never wanna play fight.
Foxkit
She hasnt been sleeping well wiggling around all night so she's getting some rest now *says gently* -Flaxenrose
Do you think we should ask Merryberry for some poppy seeds? *nuzzles his mate's ear* -Darkmist

*smiles slightly and lays her head down on his paws* -Frecklenose

*waits until they reach the end of the border, finishing the patrol, then turns to him and crouches* Call me old again. *taunts playfully* -Featherwing

Foxkit you tell me I play fight too much! -Bloodkit
If she can't sleep tonight I will but she could just be too excited or something and not sleep -Flaxenrose
Sounds like a good idea. And what about you, my lovely? Feeling healthy? -Darkmist
Growing stronger everyday *purrs* Have to in order to keep up with these two *chuckles a bit* Though they're the greatest joy I've ever had *says as she lovingly looks down at Dapplekit again she really loved her kits and the nursery much more then she ever did being a warrior* -Flaxenrose
They're absolutely perfect. Just like you. *purrs and nuzzles her, now having the perfect family that he wished he'd had growing up fulfilled him more than he could put into words* -Darkmist
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Well yea because you do but he doesnt play fight at all.
Foxkit

*crouches down* OLD tom.
Crowtail

*looks back at them ammused* Yup you are totally there kit.
Flintstripe
You know...once things are closer to how they were, I'd like for us to revisit the idea of kits. Unless you don't want them. -Frecklenose

Hey I don't act like them! Do I? -Treetail

*leaps and tackles him immediately* -Featherwing

Which leaves more of my energy for beating you. *flicks him with her tail playfully* -Bloodkit
•nods• once we fix our issues I'd love to have kits...well the unless you are already carrying •teases•
Sunheart

•makes a face at her•
Foxkit

•laughs slightly•
Tanglekit

•rolls with him getting him in a headlock• ha gotcha!
Crowtail

•looks back st him watching the two toms• yup you sure do.
Flintstripe
I'm not the one you should worry about being pregnant right now. *flicks her tail irritably**the idea that someone else could be pregnant with the kits she'd prepared herself for and had come to so greatly desire made her absolutely furious* -Frecklenose

*slips his paws under his arms, breaking the hold**grabs him by the shoulders and flips him, throwing him down on his back and pinning him* -Featherwing

*purrs in amusement* Is that a good or a bad thing? -Treetail

*nudges Tanglekit lightly* See, hanging out with us isn't so bad. -Bloodkit
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita KatieK102 said…
"He can be stubborn, I'll give you that, but Falconstar's loyalty and affection is unwavering; once you've become close, he'll give his life for you without hesitating. It's not the same as being just another Clanmate, or even a friend. Being close to him... he's one of the most fiercely protective, loyal cats I know. If you manage to catch his attention, it'll be well worth every obstacle." ~ Duskstorm

*Shakes her head* "Not chores, but... how do you feel about hunting?" ~ Shiverpaw

*Blinks, caught off guard, but readily sits down and nods his head* "A vision... you're a smart cat, Merryberry. I'm sure we can figure it out together. Tell me: what exactly did you see?" ~ Falconstar

"Sure. What do you want to work on today?" ~ Berryfrost
*nods and smiles softly* I figured as much. I've had my eye on him for some time now, so I've probably gathered more information than one might think. -Sweetbriar
Well you are the mentor here so what do you have planned for us? *licks his paw again*
Strongbreeze

Now that would be a problem...*sighs* But what are the odds that would happen? i mean ive been with you so many times...and nothing..
Sunheart

*squirms using his bigger size to push him off and pins him down on his stomach*
Crowtail

Hmm i think a good thing *licks his cheek and watches the two toms*
Flintstripe
Who knows, Sunheart. There could be an issue with me and that's why I haven't gotten pregnant yet. Or maybe StarClan just wants to spite me for some reason *bites out, then turns her gaze out to the water* Until we know for sure that she isn't pregnant I don't want to revisit the idea of kits. -Frecklenose

*bucks up against him, repeatedly slamming his back into Crowtail's stomach* -Featherwing

Well that's reassuring. *pulls him close as they watch* -Treetail
•moves his paws to his back and shoves him back down• stay down love.
Crowtail

Your parents sure are strange
Flintstripe

•flattens his ears• that's reasonable...I just hope it doesn't happen.
Sunhsart
Well that makes at least two of us. *rises to her paws and stretches, rolling her shoulders and hips to rid her muscles of any stiffness* Come on, let's go back. I'm hungry and I don't want you out here too long since you're injured. -Frecklenose

*takes the opportunity and pushes himself up, throwing Crowtail off him**pins his mate down on his stomach, holding down his hind paws with his own and putting him in a tight headlock* -Featherwing

Hey, whatever keeps the relationship interesting. *chuckles* -Treetail
*nods and gets to his paws slowly wincing slightly from his cuts*
Sunheart

*huffs squirming again to break free from his grip and huffs to get a breath*
Crowtail

*raises an eye* So wrestling?
Flintstripe

*purrs* yea not to bad.
Tanglekittttttttttttttttt
*presses against his side, offering her body as support* -Frecklenose

*allows him enough space to breath, but not enough to move* Give up? -Featherwing

We used to wrestle all the time! -Treetail

*gets up and stretches* I'm starving! Wanna all share something? -Bloodkit
*nods his thanks leaning on her slightly*
Sunheart

Yea but we were kits silly.
Flintstripe

*shakes his head* i just ate.
Tanglekit

I will! Im starving!
Foxkit

*shakes his head* N-NEVER! *growls*
Crowtail
I'm stronger than I look, Sunheart. You can lean on me more if you need. -Frecklenose

*keeps him held down firmly* It'll be easier if you tap out! -Featherwing

And apprentices. *nuzzles him* I think wrestling would be more fun now that we're mates. *grins mischievously* -Treetail

Well then you can tell us what's good to eat, Tanglekit. Come on. *pads out of the den, flicking her tail for them to follow* -Bloodkit
Oh are you trying to start something? •nips his whiskers•
Flintstripe

•shakes his head again gasping• No!
Crowtail

I had vole! •pads after them•
Tanglekit

•nods leaning on her• I know.
Sunheart

I like mice!
Foxkit
*licks his ear lightly then starts them back to camp* -Frecklenose

Tap out, Crowtail! *tugs on his ear lightly* -Featherwing

Maybe. *licks his nose playfully* -Treetail

Well we'll see what's available when we get there. -Bloodkit
•Pitts lightly and pads with her•
Sunheart

Never! •bucks up with all his strength throwing him off and jumps on him laying over him•
Crowtail

•pads after her•
Tanglekit

Fine...I hope for a juicy mouse
Foxkit
Take it easy with these wounds, okay? -Frecklenose

*fights under his weight* -Featherwing

*pads over and starts nosing through the pile, some of the prey larger than her* Found one! *grabs a mouse by the tail and yanks it out of the pile* -Bloodkit
*holds the back of his head down* Give up?
Crowtail

I will Frecklenose i will.
Sunheart

*looks at it hungrily* YES!
Foxkit

Well what do you want to do about it then you stud.
Flintstripe
I don't need you hurting yourself more. *pads into camp with him* Want to relax out here or in the warriors den? -Frecklenose

No! *pushes up against him* -Featherwing

Fight? *grins playfully* -Treetail

It smells so fresh too!! -Bloodkit
*gives him a look* See now you are just proving my point silly. *smirks and tackles him*
Flintstripe

*Keeps a strong grip on the back of his head* Give up love.
Crowtail

OUt here if you would like.
Sunheart

*nods* Yea really fresh!
Foxkit
*moves them over by the waterfall and settles down comfortably* -Frecklenose

*turns his head around and bites his paw just hard enough that he could yank him forward**sends him off balance, falling forward, and pins him down on his back* -Featherwing

*rolls with him, playfully tugging on his ears* Bring it on, handsome. -Treetail

Want first bite? -Bloodkit
*huffs* You are lucky you are smaller then me!
Crowtail

*growls lightly biting at his paws*
Flintstripe

*nods taking a bite*
Foxkit

*lays down besides her*
Sunheart
You comfortable? -Frecklenose

*purrs and nuzzles his face* Mentor's advantage. -Featherwing

*flips him over on his stomach, starting to pin him* -Treetail

*Tears into it after him* Yummy!! -Bloodkit