Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 12901-12950 of 31229

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tanglebelly said…
And i date you will get my little warrior.
Sunheart

*shrugs* Beating the living crap out of you was fun and your kits arent that amazing compared to mine.
Skyheart

So i had three and one big one. *chuckles* i think i win.
Crowtail
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TeamPeeta649 said…
*purrs and nuzzles him* And I get all the special treatment? -Frecklenose

My kits are grown, so I've gotten more time with mine. -Featherwing

*scoffs in amusement* Between you and your mate I think the terror is you. -Hushpool
•licks down her stomach• every single one.
Sunheart

Me? Why me!?
Crowtail

Mine are still better. •says stubbornly•
Skyheart
*gasps and moans slightly* -Frecklenose

Well I can't really blame you for feeling that way. Any parent would. Speaking of, how are you liking being a father? -Featherwing

*shrugs* You're more stubborn. More difficult so to speak. -Hushpool
Its okay. Not as fun as everyone makes it sound like. *says boredly*
Skyheart

*flattens his ears* why has no one ever told me?
Crowtail

*grins and moves back to her neck* Hmm what was that sound.
Sunheart
Teasing me like this isn't very fair you know. *can't help but moan again when he touches her neck* -Frecklenose

Really? I figured you'd be enjoying it a bit more seeing as you daughters are turning out so much like you and Hushpool. -Featherwing

Compared to other cats around here you aren't that bad. But comparing you and your mate to me and mine: you're more like Skyheart and Fluffy is more like perfect ol' me. *grins* -Hushpool
I mean Featherwing is perfect so i guess i cant argue on that? *says a bit confused* But why am i so much like Skyheart?
Crowtail

*stops chuckling* Love that sound.
Sunheart

*squirm in his sleep* Frecklenose you are being noisy...*says with his eyes still closed*
Flintstripe

Its to be expected from our daughters. *points out* Its how we raised them.
Skyheart
I bet you do, troublemaker. *licks his nose softly before addressing her brother* Sorry sorry. *nudges Sunheart lightly* Come with me. *gets up and starts out of the den* -Frecklenose

They haven't been alive that long to receive that much raising. Yet they're still so much like you both. Thunderkit was fighting her denmates four days after she was born. She couldn't even speak yet. And Bloodkit has been honing her fighting skills on Foxkit since the day she was born. *flicks his tail in amusement* -Featherwing

You two aren't necessarily alike. In some ways I suppose. You're both headstrong, determined, honest. -Hushpool
*gets to his paws padding after her* Where are we going?
Sunheart

Its to be expected though *says again* Me and Hushpool are rather aggressive so our kits picked up on that.
Skyheart

*chuckles* And to have to complimenting me like this is like im in starclan! But i can see where you are comming from.
Crowtail
Somewhere we can spend time together without disturbing anyone. *pads just outside the entrance and lays down with her back against the stone arch entrance of the cave* -Frecklenose

It's still surprising though. Hushpool, at least in her projected appearance, has gotten a little bit gentler since the kits were born. Of course, that's probably just to the kits. -Featherwing

*rolls her eyes* Don't take them to highly. No one even comes close to being as perfect as my mate. I'm just saying the two of you have some similarities. I'm a little surprised you don't get along more. -Hushpool
Kits and me. *watches the water* She likes to think she is still a mean fox though.
Skyheart

Maybe its because he is rude, outspoken, and well you know what he has done to my mate.
Crowtail

*sits down next to her* This is an interesting spot.
Sunheart
I just didn't want to bring us too far away from camp. -Frecklenose

Who knows, maybe after your kits are apprenticed it'll return. She hasn't really changed though. She's just a little softer to those she is closest to. -Featherwing

And you've mated with me. It was an agreement we all made. -Hushpool
Well i understand that but this is a bit close you know.
Sunheart

Yea but he did it multiple other times with out us knowing. *points out*
Crowtail

Probably but i dont care what she does i love her.
Skyheart
Why too close? -Frecklenose

You two really are perfect together. I suppose my brother could sense it would be that way. -Featherwing

I think there was only one or two times I wasn't present for it and didn't know. *shrugs* I thought it was a little odd that it happened more than the times I encouraged it. *washes her paws* I fully expected him to remain angry and reluctant over it. Then again, your mate is pretty appealing to the eye. At least to toms. -Hushpool
Well i figured since you took me out here you wanted to do something..*looks a bit confused*
Sunheart

Your brother thought we were both harded headed so he figured we would just click. *manages a small smile*
Sunheart

*huffs* Well that doesnt really solve the issue of him still doing it.
Crowtail

I wanted to keep talking with you. And maybe if you play it right I could be interested in a bit more kissing. *brushes her tail against his cheek* -Frecklenose

And right he was. *smiles slightly* He could see how well your relationship would work....You know, when we were younger we used to say I was the brains and he was the brawn, but now that I think back of everything...I think he was wiser than me. -Featherwing

I suppose if you look at it that way. But it's in the past; it's not like he continued to do it after the arrangements were done. And it's not like he's wanting to steal your mate from you. So more than anything it was a series of unfortunate events that lead to two pretty positive outcomes: your mate now has the strength he wanted and needed and you have a family. WHICH, at some point, is going to be extended. So stop being so gloomy about it all. -Hushpool
Alright the. What would you like to talk about?
Sunheart

Well obviously! He was like the second best cat besides me and maybe Hushpool. With out him none of this. Oils have happened..
Skyheart

•sighs• I guess but he still just rubs me the wrong way..like sure Featherwing can consider him a friend but I just can't see why I would ever consider him one.
Crowtail
I'd be okay with some more flattery. *grins* -Frecklenose

*rolls his eyes in amusement* I think my brother has everyone beat. -Featherwing

Well maybe if the two of you tried to get along. *cuffs him* I'm not saying you have to, mouse-brain. -Hushpool
Oh so you wanted to talk more but you just want me to pamper you?
Sunheart

Well besides me. *sighs* I didnt mind Thorntail passing that much..but when he left..it hurt...he was more of a brother then my actual brother.
Skyheart

*sticks his tongue out at her and rubs his head*
Crowtail
Only a little! *licks his chin* -Frecklenose

Blackpelt was the best brother anyone could possibly have, so if you felt that close to him...then I can understand the pain you're in. I never stop missing him. -Featherwing

And more than anything, I'm sure I know the answer to this, but would you say your sex life has gotten better than it was prior to his training and everything else? -Hushpool
Well Featherwing is certainly more aggressive. •flickshis tail in amusement•
Crowtail

•nods• I guess..that makes sense. But I just don't understand how he died..he still had cats that loved him here..
Skyheart

•grins licking her neck• hmm well you have a perfect personality and everything about you is perfect
Sunheart
*purrs* How sweet. Anything else? -Frecklenose

His relationship with your brother, even if he wouldn't admit it to us, was the most important thing in this world to him. I don't blame him for that. And I know he felt guilty for his death. Blackpelt has always been a protector, but Thorntail died when he was right there. That's a lot of pain for someone to deal with emotionally. -Featherwing

So what are you so grouchy about?! *cuffs him* -Hushpool
Probably you being right all the time. •chuckles•
Crowtail

•licks her neck again• well you have a stunning body and you smell like flowers blooming.
Sunheart

I don't know what I'd do with out Hushpool...if I lost her I don't thing I would be able to handle it.
Skyheart
*huffs softly* Such nice compliments. *licks his ears* -Frecklenose

I feel the same way about Crowtail. But I can imagine it was only worse for Blackpelt. They had the strongest bond of any two cats I've ever seen. -Featherwing

*grins* Well we all just have to get used to that. I'll never not be right. -Hushpool
Oh shut up •laughs• but I can't wait for the day you are wrong!
Crowtail

•grins and touches his nose to hers•
Sunheart

Nah me and Hushpool are closer then they are. •points out l•
Skyheart
*purrs and rubs their muzzles* -Frecklenose

Ehhhh I don't know about that. -Featherwing

It'll never happen. -Hushpool
*snickers* What ever anyways Featherwing is talking to Skyheart at the moment incase you were wondering what we did with your mate.
Crowtail

What do you mean? Me and Hushpool obviously love each other more then anyone else loves each other.
Skyheart

So what do you want me to do. *licks her nose*
Sunheart
Cuddle me? *reaches her arms up to him, welcoming him into her embrace* I just feel that being close to you will help me get more comfortable. -Frecklenose

What about me and my mate? We've been together longer than any other couple in the clan. -Featherwing

Eh I wasn't really worried. He's a big boy, he can handle himself. -Hushpool
*shrugs* But can he? Maybe he got lost with out your leadership. *grins*
Crowtail

Pfft nope me and Hushpool are much better.
Skyheart

I can do that. *moves around her squeezing her tightly*
Sunheart
*purrs and snuggles into him, her body fitting perfectly against his* -Frecklenose

*rolls his eyes slightly* Whatever you say..-Featherwing

Ohh very funny. He knows well enough to find his way back to me. -Hushpool
*licks the top of her head* So now what you little warrior.
Sunheart

Dont you give me sass you stupid fluff ball. *wacks him hard on the shoulder*
Skyheart

Uh huh sure what ever you say Hushpool, But we both know the he could get himself lost.
Crowtail
Well I know we talked about this a little before, but any other names you like beside Blackkit? *licks his chin* -Frecklenose

I wasn't, you violent lump! *whacks him back* -Featherwing

My gosh he isn't helpless! He just let's me take charge and I'm certainly not complaining. -Hushpool
*narrows his eyes and smacks him again*
Skyheart

Hmm at the moment no but ill keep thinking of names. *purrs licking her neck*
Sunheart

So you brain washed him with your immense beauty? *jokes*
Crowtail
What do you think of Gardenkit? It's a little unusual, but I like it. -Frecklenose

All right knock it off! *shoves his paw away* I come over here to talk to you and then you start beating me up! -Featherwing

Exactly. It's a charm that only I could possess. -Hushpool
*wrinkles his nose* I mean if you want to go with that i dont mind but i think Flowerkit would be better.
Sunheart

just like old times. *flicks his tail amused* But im sure you dont mind getting beat up im sure you and Crowtail have taken a few lessons from me and Hushpool.
Skyheart

*snorts* What ever.
Crowtail
*rolls her eyes* I thought you said you didn't have any other names in mind, now you're acting like mine aren't good? *cuffs his ear lightly* -Frecklenose

Oh ha ha ha. *rubs his ear* All right, I won't lie, we maybe have picked up a few things. But don't make the mistake of thinking we're as crazy as you two. We'd have a long way to go for that. -Featherwing

And the fact that I'm one of the only cats around who can go toe to toe with him. -Hushpool
Oh really now? •grins• so what have you to done that you picked up from us?
Skyheart

The fact that you have to go toe to toe with him is insane.
Crowtail

•chuckles• well I'm just saying Flowerkif has more of a kick to it.
Sunheart
Well odds are we'll have more than one kit, so we can have multiple names. *nudges him* -Frecklenose

Uh well, you know how you and Hushpool sometimes fight each other? We may have done that once or twice. -Featherwing

Why? It's honestly kind of fun. -Hushpool
Thats if we have kits *licks her neck again*
Sunheart

*raises an eye* Oh really with claws and everything?
Skyheart

How? he is like a tree you cant move him! Plus he hits hard.
Crowtail
...Do you not want them? -Frecklenose

Not claws but teeth did come in to play here and there. -Featherwing

*laughs* That's what you think. You should watch us fight sometime. -Hushpool
No! No! I want them i really do i just said it wrong! I ment to say when! *nuzzles her quickly*
Sunheart

Hmmm let me guess you beat him at least once right? *flicks his tail*
Skyheart

Id rather not cause it might give Featherwing some bad ideas. He already is starting to show signs of Skyheart in his methods.
Crowtail
Okay...I just want to make sure. -Frecklenose

I beat him twice. -Featherwing

Oh really? *smirks* Care to share how? -Hushpool
Well for one he is trying to over power me half the time. Even though im still bigger then him. *chuckles* Silly tom...not only that he tries to choke me out!
Crowtail

*laughs* Oh really looks like my lessons worked out! Your welcome!
Skyheart

*licks her nose again* Well now you know.
Sunheart
*purrs* You sure there aren't any other games you like? -Frecklenose

Yea I guess I do owe you a thank you. Your strength training has put me in a much better place. Honestly, thank you. I'm even stronger now than I was before the whole catnapping ordeal. So I mean it, thank you. -Featherwing

*raises an eyebrow* I know Skyheart never choked him out. You sure he didn't pick that up from you, you freak? -Hushpool
*blushes* S-shut up!
Crowtail

*nods* No problem, I just did what Hushpool told me to.
Skyheart

Games? What kind of game.
Sunheart
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TalaLeisu2 said…
yo I made a comment on here and now I can't find it XD

*pads out of the warriors den* I'm supposed to go on patrol? *asks aloud* -Burntheart

*stands up padding towards him and nudges him* -Chillsnow
Sorry about that XD
And Tangle you know I meant names damnit XD

*purrs* You sure there aren't any other names you like? -Frecklenose

Well, she does seem to be right a lot and know what she's talking about. Well, not always. -Featherwing

*laughs* I knew you two were freaks! Behind that lovey, cuddly demeanor you two have wild sides. So what else do you wild ones get up to? You're relationship is obviously versatile. -Hushpool
Well I mean if I wanted to see a response I should be on more often! lol
Also my cat Chloe did come home <3 she was injured and probly hid out for days before returning, but she's back now.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Yay!! I'm glad that she returned home ^^

*pads over to Burntheart* Would you be up for a hunting patrol? -Scorchgaze