Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 15151-15200 of 31229

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita KatieK102 said…
"What about close friends? Hypothetically speaking, what if Strongbreeze wasn't in his most clear mindset and he slept with your mate. How do you go about handling that?" ~ Shiverwind

*rolls his eyes, hard* "Sure, because you can be safe from me in my own damn camp!" *storms past her and into said camp, tail lashing furiously behind him* ~ Falconstar

"I won't!" *chirps* ~ Thunderkit
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TeamPeeta649 said…
I don't think I'd lose control in the way I did before. Honestly, I have more difficulty controlling my emotions when my family is involved than when it's my own situation. But I'd be furious. -Wrenflight

If you want to make it a challenge then do! *calls after him before storming off into the warriors den* -Sweetbriar

*sighs heavily and pads over to Falconstar* Dare I ask? -Scorchgaze
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tanglebelly said…
*nuzzles them again and looks over at Hushpool happily*
Skyheart

*blinks and straightens himself up* Uh okay...*says slightly confused*
Stronbreeze
"Okay. Then say it wasn't Strongbreeze, it was... Flintstripe?" *wrinkles her nose* "He's gay and can't detach himself from Treetail for more than an hour, but, you know, hypothetically speaking." ~ Shiverwind

"Not now, Scorchgaze!" *snarls, storming past him and into his den* ~ Falconstar

*Busies herself by padding over to a huge tree with twisting and intertwining branches* "What about here? The leaders could sit here and give reports, and their warriors could gather below?" ~ Berryfrost
Oh you wanna bet then?
Flitnstripe

*watches her and nods* Uh yea that place would be great. *looks away for a differnt spot trying to figure out what he did wrong*
Strongbreeze
I'd be furious as I said before. But...I don't know. I couldn't foresee myself in a situation where I'd be so enraged that I wouldn't be around him anymore. He's my brother. It'd be a very difficult situation. -Wrenflight

*doesn't stand in his way, looking more confused than anything**pads over to the warriors den, poking his head in* Sweetie? Is everything okay? -Scorchgaze

Can I please just have some alone time for right now? *lays in her nest, her tail lashing* -Sweetbriar

*huffs and leaves* -Scorchgaze
"Good, so we have one. See any more?" ~ Berryfrost

"And your mate?" ~ Shiverwind

*paces circles around his nest for a minute before flopping down in a huff* ~ Falconstar

Poor Scorch! xD

Uh..*looks around blinking out his thoughts* Some rocks over here where the leaders could stand on and enough space it looks like for cats to sit and gather around..*says and looks over at her* Hey Berryfrost..
Strongbreeze
The poor guy is just trying to help XD

*pads around camp before going over to Mistybreeze* I'm sorry if you're busy right now, but I just need a conversation with someone who is calm and sane right now. For the most part at least. *plops down next to her* -Scorchgaze

Well this question would probably be a little easier to answer if I knew what having a mate was like. I could say now that I'd be able to forgive them and eventually more over or I could say the opposite. But because I don't have the actual feeling of having a mate I wouldn't know how to properly answer. -Wrenflight
*gets to his paws* You two finish the mouse im going over to your mother. *starts to pad over to Hushpool tail curling happily*
Skyheart

*looks around the clearing they were in* See anything love?
Flitnstripe
Same large trees with some lower branches. One of those could be nice. -Treetail

*looks up from where she was relaxing* Hello, love. -Hushpool
"Ugh, same here! I can't talk to Redshadow until tonight." *moves to look at him* "What's up?" ~ Mistybreeze

"Yeah?" ~ Berryfrost

"But you know yourself well enough. Take a stab in the dark." ~ Shiverwind

•opens his mouth to say something only to have nothing come out• Uh never mind..I forgot what I was going to say..
Strongbreeze

Hello love. •purrs and settles down besides her and gives Crowtail a look to go away• the kits said I was a good fathe! •says to her•
Skyheart

•pads over to his mate• huh fun stuff..
Crowtail

•wrinkles his nose• what if the branch breaks?
Flintstripe
*huffs and rubs his face with his paws* These two are going to drive me nuts. Sweetbriar and Falconstar. Sometimes they come into camp happy and friendly, but other times they come into camp butting heads so hard I worry their skulls could crack! It was the latter today as I'm sure you may have guessed or seen a bit. I tried asking them what the problem was, but neither of them were interested in talking what so ever. -Scorchgaze

All right. *is silent for a few moments while thinking* I feel that I would do everything in my power to rectify it. I'd know better, but I think I'd still feel as sense of guilt. Like I hadn't given her enough. So I'd d everything in my power to make her happy and repair the relationship. I'd still be furious, but it doesn't take me long to get past rage. -Wrenflight

*rolls his eyes in amusement* You calling the leaders fat? *climbs into one of the larger trees and sits on the lowest branch only a few fox lengths from the ground* These branches are incredibly sturdy. -Treetail

Fun might not be the exact word I'd use. *nuzzles his cheek* -Featherwing

*purrs* Of course you are. -Hushpool
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Bluefire7777 said…
Just waiting for Treetail to come back to unfold my master plan lol

*sheugs* Who knows maybe I'll find a real mate that isn't gay -Sheepfluff
I figured I'd have him cut his part of the patrol a bit short, meet with Silverbird then rejoin his patrol. I can probably do that now

*looks up at the sky then nudges Flintstripe* We actually have to cut this a bit short. *looks at him gently* Today is the day I'm going to see my kits. I know I asked if you could come with me, but if it would make you feel uncomfortable you don't have to. *licks his cheek* At least walk with me. *he'd purposefully put them in the same direction of the MoonClan border, it was only a bit of a walk to the spot he'd meet Silverbird**starts heading there with Flintstripe* -Treetail
Psst Flintstripe don't come lol

*pads alongside Silverbird holding Hailkit as sikverbird cartied Stormkit* You sure you want to do this Silver? We can turn back still he doesn't have to see them til they're apprentices we can wait longer -Greysquirrel

I must Grey I made a promise to Treetail what kind of mother can I be if I don't honor my commitments-Silverbird

Alright if you insist Silver *says as she gently places Hailkit on the geound* here is where I leave you as requested the creek is just a bit farther up I'll stay here and wait for you -Greysquirrel

Thank you Grey... *nuzzles her gently* There was never a kinder sister *she then nudges Hailkit on* Follow me now loves we are about to go meet your father -Silverbird
*stops a short distance before they reach the foxhole**nuzzles his head* You can wait here, love. I promise after this I'll catch you a fat rabbit then spend the rest of the day pampering you. *takes the rest of the walk alone, settling down inside the abandoned fox hole to wait* -Treetail
*comes up to the creek the two kits in tow and quietly calls out* Treetail help me carry them across the water -Silverbird

*quietly hunting along the border alone as she often did she heard Silverbird voice and something in her made her creep forward she went into the bushes well hidden along the creek and saw the MoonClan queen and two small kits waiting on the MoonClan bank, those must be Treetail's kits she thought to herself as her eyes narrowed in jealousy* -Applethorn
•sits down to wait still a bit wearily of the situation•
Flintstripe

What you don't think it was fun to watch Skyheart get chewed out?
Crowtail

•lays down besides her leaning against her• Well that crazy she cat said I needed to check my role as a father.
Skyhwart
*hears her voice echo down the tunnel and hurries out* Did you make the journey alone? *asks even more worriedly when his eyes land on the kits**rushes across the creek and takes both the kits before offering her his flank to stable herself with to cross* -Treetail
Oh that part was the best! *chuckles* I just feel bad for the little ones. -Featherwing

*shrugs, licking his shoulders* I think you're a wonderful father. You just need to stop letting it make you so crazy. -Hushpool
Crazy? What do you mean it hasn't made me crazy.
Skyheart

•nods glancing over at Bloodkit and Thunderkit• they don't seem that upset about it.
Crowtail
Thunderkit not as much. Bloodkit is more disappointed than anything I think. Tanglekit too. -Featherwing

*rolls her eyes* Skyheart you're already worried that toms are getting to close to our daughters and want to take their innocence. They're kits! -Hushpool
Better to not attract attention Greysquirrel helped me most of the way though *says looking down* Kits this is your father Treetail he is a StormClan warrior. Treetail this is your son Stormkit *says placing a paw on her son he had the brown coat like Treetail though it was paler* and your daughter Hailkit *says placing a paw on the skin she-cat with a silvery pelt just like her mothers but had big blue eyes that matched his own and long legs like his own* -Silverbird

You're a StormClan warrior woah... *says her big eyes looking up at him with awe* -Hailkit

Treetail don't move them to the hollow yet xD

*She watched them eyes narrowed jealously and rage building inside her seeing the kits. How could StarClan allow these kits to survive when mine had to die. It's not fair they're half Clan breed mine weren't they didn't deserve to die they were my kits. Why does the MoonClan whore get to keep her kits and not me* -Applethorn
*mews in confusion, but bares his fangs when Treetail touches him, arching his tiny back* ~ Stormkit
*purrs at them, smiling gently* They're perfect. *crouches down to their level* You know you kits are pretty lucky. Most kits don't get to leave the camp until they're apprentices. -Treetail
*watches Treetail smile at them and love them and something inside her snaps If my kits had to die then so do hers... suddenly all the tension in her body released as she spring forward from the bushes claws out charging right for the kits* -Applethorn

*her motherly instincts suddenly snapped in and she quickly lunges into Applethorn sending them both crashing into the creek and quickly being swept downstream* -Silverbird

Mommy! *screams suddenly watching her mother jump in front of her and her brother and watching her crash into the creek* -Hailkit

Treetail stay with the kits they're unsafe don't chase Apple and Silver
Well you never know i feel like cats are getting younger and younger having kits nowadays! *grumbles nuzzleing her cheek*
Skyheart

*shrugs* Yea...but what can we do they arent our kits. *looks over towards Raindapple* Though that beauty of ours is. *purrs*
Crowtail
Gotcha!

*watches everything happen in an instant and doesn't hesitate to pull the kits below him, standing protective guard over them while he tries to see the she-cats moving down the current* -Treetail
*purrs happily* I'm so proud of her. She's worked herself to the bone to earn her name. And a beautiful name she has. -Featherwing

*licks his muzzle* Just let up on them a bit. We've been raising some smart girls. They know not to let a tom stand in their way and if any tom tried something funny our girls are certainly strong enough to defend themselves. -Hushpool
*tugs on her neck in return* But they are my little kittens!
Skyheart

*purrs* And the next litter will be just as good.
Crowtail
Absolutely. They'll be just as perfect as the first ones. -Featherwing

Very true, but still. *leans her head against him* -Hushpool
*hears Hailkits scream in the distance and her ears flatten in fear* Oh StarClan no *she rushes to the creek as quickly as she could but by the time she got there the current pulled Apple and silver far down stream she quickly shouts to Treetail* Give the kits to me! One at a time and don't drop them the current is too strong! -Greysquirrel

Greysquirrel! Help! *squeals seeing Greysquirrel familiar face* -Hailkit

*they wrestle fiercely in the water clawing at eachother as the current piled them closer and closer to the waterfall Silverbird tried to free herself but Applethorn gripped her too hard causing them to be rushed down by the current*
"Mommy!" *screams, horrified* *claws uselessly at Treetail, struggling to break free from his grasp and help his mother* "Lemme go! Get off of me and go help mommy!" ~ Stormkit

*first passes her Stormkit, ignoring his claws, and then Hailkit, making sure to be as safe as possible* I'll be back! Keep them and yourself safe and away from the water. *hurries his way down the bank, making sure he didn't fall in himself* -Treetail
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
*sighs and shakes her head, though a smile played across her lips* "Of course you did, Strongbreeze." *nudges him and keeps walking, searching for more spots* ~ Berryfrost

"Well, if they both came in so furious then it only makes sense that they wouldn't want to talk about it." *shrugs* "Give them time, and once they've cooled off I'm sure they'll be more willing. What do you think happened?" ~ Mistybreeze

"So then, your response would be completely different from Frecklenose's." ~ Shiverwind

*chews on the mouse* "You should stop playing with Tanglekit. You're making dad mad and causing trouble with everyone." ~ Thunderkit
"LEMME GO GRAYSQUIRREL! LET ME HELP MOMMY!" *shrieks, biting and clawing at Graysquirrel, struggling in her grip* "LEMME GO!" ~ Stormkit
Come on kits let's get away from the creek your mother will back soon *says herding them away and into MoonClan terriotey* -Greysquirrel

*they rushed faster and faster to the waterfall Silverbird frantically trying to escape knowing what wa coming but applethorn blinded by rage wouldn't let her as the waterfall came close Silverbird was able to grab a hold of a rock and as a stronger swimmer she was able to fight the current and pull herself away from Applethorn at the last moment. Applethorn wasn't as lucky she tried to fight it but the current won sending her over the falls look of fear in her eyes as she crashed into the pools below the water turning a bright red*
*his head snaps up and towards the falls, freezing as the water turned red* "What happened!?" ~ Duskstorm

*eyes widen as the water turns red and gasps* "Great StarClan, it's turning red!" ~ Ivyfrost
*sprints over to the pool and immediately climbs in* -Scorchgaze

*skids to a stop at the creek beside Silverbird, pulling her onto the bank* Are you okay?! -Treetail
FINALLY FINISHED SHIVER'S PROFILE. It's completely done!!!
Yay!!!
I wouldn't say completely different. But I'm not sure I'd snap in the same way she did. Plus, also know what it's like to have feelings for someone and have it not work out. She hadn't experienced that feeling before. -Wrenflight
Red water?! *says rushing out of the medicine cat den only to find the horrifying sight in her visions* StarClan no *rushes down to the water seeing the Golden fur in the water* Applethorn?! *cries as she suddenly leaps into the water* I'm coming Apple I'm coming! *shouts in fear* -Merryberry

Applethorn *says in shock* That can't be *says rushing over to the bank herself* -Sheepfluff

*pulls herself from the water just above the waterfall soaking wet her silver fur still shining she caught eyes with Treetail and saw the red water and suddenly ran off into MoonClan territory* -Silverbird
*appears from his den just in time to catch a glimpse of Silverbird racing off. Narrows his eyes but the water suddenly catches his attention, his breath hitching in his throat when he remembers Merryberry's vision* "StarClan, not now!" *pushes his way towards the bank, eyes wide with horror* ~ Falconstar

"Scorchgaze, what's going on?!" ~ Mistybreeze

*flicks her tail* "Whatever you say." ~ Shiverwind
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
*grabs his daughter by the scruff and pulls her out of the pool, not letting or needing any help with the access of his gifted strength**he made it look easy as he laid her down away from the waterfall* Applethorn! *snaps his head around to Merryberry* Quickly! You stay with her! I'll get what you need! *shoves past everyone to the medicine cat den* -Scorchgaze
*glances at her* Something on your mind? -Wrenflight

*stares after her in shock before rushing back the way he'd come**searches around the bank until he'd realized that Greysquirrel had already left with his kits* Great StarClan...*hurries back into the forest* Flintstripe! *calls out for him frantically* -Treetail

*makes her way out of the warriors den upon hearing the shouting of her sister's name* Excuse me! *shoulders her way past the gathering clan* Please move! -Sweetbriar

*charges up behind her, not at all willing to be so polite about it* Get out of the way! Applethorn! Applethorn! *desperately hopes for a response as she makes her way toward the pool* OUT OF MY WAY! -Frecklenose

*follows hot on her heels* -Sweetbriar
Literally none of Falcon's apprentices ever have happy endings. Skullpaw died, his second apprentice died, and now Applethorn!

*stares at Applethorn, his heart pounding in his chest and his blood rushing in his ears* There's nothing you can do, Scorchgaze. She's already dead.* ~ Falconstar

*lingers back, eyeing the commotion wearily* ~ Mistybreeze

*appears beside Sheepfluff, staring at Applethorn in disbelief* ~ Duskstorm

"Don't worry about it." ~ Shiverwind
If you're sure. *nudges her lightly* Don't go all quiet on me. -Wrenflight

*returns with a small cluster of things, setting them down for Merryberry's use**paces around his daughter, gently nudging her cheek every few paces* Merry will take care of you. You'll be okay. You'll be fine. *murmurs lowly to her and to himself, doing his best to stay calm* -Scorchgaze

*finally shoves herself through and throws herself down next to her sister* Applethorn! *starts to lick her wet fur* Apple...-Frecklenose

*stands beside them, eyeing her sister's soaked and bloodstained body with stone silence* -Sweetbriar

*pads over to Mistybreeze* What happened? -Redshadow