Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 15301-15350 of 31229

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tanglebelly said…
*gets to his paws and pads over to her* What do you think of it? *says says sitting besides his daughter*
Skyheart

I know you will..She was your sister.
Sunheart

Treetail...*says softly*
Flintstripe

*glances at Flintstripe and looks at Featherwing and pads away*
Crowtail
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TeamPeeta649 said…
*snuggles close to him as she cries quietly* I never thought we'd be separated so soon. I wanted to do so many things together. -Frecklenose

*hesitates then slowly follows his mate* -Featherwing

*glances up at him before looking back down* I'm sorry....-Treetail

It's weird. I could never imagine having kits with multiple cats. Any cat really. And I can't understand how anyone could be so obsessed with one cat that it'd take them away from what's most important, being a warrior. -Bloodkit
*blinks* Uh i was talking about the bloody water but that works to...
Skyheart

*nods* She was an interesting cat Frecklnose.
Sunheart

*sits down a bit away and watches them* Cant believe these cats!
Crowtail

*pads next to him and sits down and nuzzles his cheek* Its okay Treetail..
Flintstripe
*sighs heavily* -Frecklenose

Applethorn's death is horrible, but they can't blame Treetail for what happened! -Featherwing

*pulls him close, burying his face in his fur* I'm so sorry. I am. *whimpers against him* -Treetail

Oh. *looks back at the water and shrugs* it's just blood. -Bloodkit
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Bluefire7777 said…
Yes you are but you can't live in your family's minds. Applethorn had depression that doesn't go away she's probably had it since she was a young apprentice. Most cats dont talk about it, but it can be a common thing. It's really hard to treat with all of Mayberry's abilities you cant always heal wounds in the mind. Sometimes no matter what you say or do cant change the way a cat thinks *says calmly* -Brownnut
*sighs heavily* I'm just going to miss her. I hope StarClan gives her easy passage and the peace that she deserves. -Wrenflight
Its okay Treetail..Its okay..*pulls him close* You didnt mean for it to happen..i know you didnt...
Flintstripe

*nods* I know but they have to blame someone..
Crowtaill

*shrugs* Yea true but why are you watching it?
Skyheart

Come on do you want to lay down somewhere?
Sunheart
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita KatieK102 said…
*licks her cheek* "Always." ~ Berryfrost

*nudges her shoulder* "Coming from someone who got into a lot of trouble as an apprentice and younger warrior, sometimes you don't want to go to your parents about anything. And like we've all said, she wasn't thinking straight. Or maybe she thought she could handle it on her own. The point is this isn't your fault." ~ Duskstorm

I want to stay beside my sister until she's buried. *nuzzles his cheek* -Frecklenose

*Paces in a circle, his tail still lashing* Saying my son has a problem. *growls lowly* -Featherwing

I-I just don't want you to hate me...-Treetail

I was trying to see if there were any minnows that would get stained red. -Bloodkit
*pads over seeing her father upset* Daddy...try and calm down *says gently* -Rainpaw

I hope so for that too Wren *nods solemnly looking at Applethorn* -Brownnut

You got into trouble? *says looking up at him* -Sheepfluff
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
*wipes her eyes with her paw* Everything just seems to be coming undone today. -Sweetbriar

*pads over to Falconstar slowly* I know that traditionally elders are supposed to take the deceased to the burial site and bury them, but I'd let to do it. I'd like to take her body out on my own back and dig a grave for my daughter. *his voice hoarse and distant* -Scorchgaze
*takes a deep breath when she pads over* You're right. *licks Raindapple's head* You're right, now isn't the time for anger. -Featherwing

*nuzzles his sister's body* We love you, Apple. We'll miss you so much. -Wrenflight
*huffs, amused* "Only all the time! Sometimes I could convince Falconstar to take the fall for me, but more often than not I was just a pain in Boulderstep's tail." ~ Duskstorm

*looks at her* "What, don't tell me it's Falconstar..." ~ Berryfrost

*eyes soften as he flicks his friend with his tail* "Of course. I wouldn't deny her father that right. Take Sheepfluff too, if you think she can handle it." ~ Falconstar
Sheepfluff and Merryberry were just upset daddy cats blame cats when they are hurt. We should concentrate on Treetail and keeping him away from Falconstar's wrath more than anything... -Raindapple

Let's mourn her tonight and tomorrow well give her a proper burial full of the respect a wonderful warrior like her deserves... -Brownnut
You're absolutely right. *wraps his tail around her* When did you get so much wiser than me? -Featherwing

*dips his head* Thank you. -Scorchgaze

*nods slightly* That whole situation has me completely confused. *stares at the body of her sister sadly* And now this...-Sweetbriar

You're right. -Wrenflight
"You'll get through it. You're stronger than you look," *nudges her* ~ Berryfrost
*looks at Raindapple happily* Always worried about us.
Crowtail

I would never hate you...You are my mate Treetail.. *licks his shoudler*
Flintstripe

*chuckles* That wont happen Blood doesnt stain fish scales.
Skyheart
You think so? *huffs and leans against her* You're tough and you definitely look it. I'm jealous, you manage to be pretty and tough at the same time. -Sweetbriar

I love you...-Treetail

That'd be cool though. -Bloodkit
*sits down watching the clan mourn*
Strongbreeze

*nods in agreement* Yea thats true i think it would be awesome to have Blood minnows.
Skyheart

*Nuzzles him* Though i will have some questions for you later..
Flintstripe
Of course. I'll answer anything you want. -Treetail

*smiles up at him, happy he thought it was as cool as she did* Do you think when I'm an apprentice and can go out of camp we could try looking in the stream for blood red fish? If there are any. -Bloodkit
Of course! We will wonder the whole territory to find them!
Skyheart

Good but for now just dont cause any more trouble okay?
Flintstripe
I'll do my best. *manages a weak smile and licks his forehead* -Treetail

Awesome! *purrs and nuzzles her head against his leg* -Bloodkit
Plus you are getting punished tomorrow anyways. So its not like you could do any worst.
Treetail

*chuckles* You know i do the things i do just to keep you and your sister safe right?
Skyheart
I know...I'm scared of that actually. -Treetail

Even keeping me from playing with Tanglekit? Because it seems like Thunderkit and I have been the ones hurting him. -Bloodkit
Since I stopped being a brat *chuckles a bit at that* -Raindapple

Crow and Ivyfrosts father? Wow we are old *with that she chuckles a bit but the looks away still upset* -Sheepfluff
Hopefully he doesnt smash your head onto the floor that hard. *laughs a little and sighs*
Flintstripe

Its better if you dont cause trouble..Some cats think you two are too aggressive.
Skyheart
You've always been perfect to me, sweetie. *smiles at her warmly* But you have become more mature. You've truly turned into a fine young lady. -Featherwing

Yea. I don't need my brains to be scattered more than they are. -Treetail

I don't mean to! I didn't think his tooth would come out on the stick. -Bloodkit
Got any young dashing toms to tell that too daddy? *smiles a bit trying to cheer him up* -Raindapple
"Oh hush. Remind me later and I have a story for you." ~ Berryfrost

"Hey now, Boulderstep was very young when I was his apprentice! I am not old!" *huffs, though his features were soft* "Later, once everything has settled down, go out and take a walk in the forest. Take someone with you if you want, but just clear your head." ~ Duskstorm

What happened to you and Wrenflight? *strokes her head with his tail* -Featherwing

You could tell me now. *frowns slightly* I need a bit of a break. *looking at her sister's broken body was breaking her heart more and more by the second* I won't be sleeping until they bury her, so a small breather is something I could use. -Sweetbriar
I remembered I used to walk with scorchgaze when I was young we used to talk about our problems all the time *sighs* Though he doesnt have time anymore for me between the kits and the clan... -Sheepfluff

It um didnt work out Daddy *says loking at her paws a bit* -Raindapple
*narrows his* Why didnt it work out you are perfect!
Crowtail

I know but they dont know that and they are just scared.
Skyheart

True that i need as much in your head as i can get.
Flintstripe
"Well, long story short..." *trails off as her gaze wanders towards Strongbreeze* "I think I found my Falconstar." ~ Berryfrost

"Well, I'm not the gay-pretend-father-of-your-kits, but I could go with you?" ~ Duskstorm
*lays down next to his daughter's body, unable to keep tears back* -Scorchgaze

*flicks his tail lightly at Crowtail* I see that you two are still friends though. *nuzzles her* You know whoever you love we'll support you. -Featherwing

*nuzzles him* I won't argue with that. -Treetail

*ears perk as a warm smile spreads over her lips* I'm so happy for you, Berryfrost. The two of you are so cute together. Have you brought it up to him yet? -Sweetbriar
The timing just didn't work out. I was working on some things for awhile, he couldn't wait anymore... *after a pause she shakes out her fur* Its okay though I'll be okay -Raindapple

If you want... *says looking over to Scorchgaze feeling more distant than ever* -Sheepfluff
"It's me she loves!" *meows, padding up to Raindapple and twining their tails* "Mind if I steal away for a moment, love?" ~ Shiverwind (Just go with it xD)

*shrugs* "I think he tried to tell me earlier, but I panicked and cut him off. I just realized I have feelings for him, I can't imagine him saying it outloud." ~ Berryfrost

*flicks her with his tail* "Don't look so downcast; I swear, I'm way more fun. I'll keep your mind busy." ~ Duskstorm
*pads over to Scorchgaze and looks down at his friend* Hey Scorchgaze..
Tigerfang

*looks over towards his sister body* She was carrying your kits..*sighs* I cant beleive it..
Flintstripe

*grumbles* The toms would be lucky to take you as a mate you know..*mutters*
Crowtail
*looks at her for a moment confusion in her eyes but decides to just go with it* Of course Shiver, I'll be back Dads *says follwoing her whispering in her ear* What are you up to? -Raindapple
Hi...-Scorchgaze

She didn't say a word to me...If she'd said something I would have stayed least helped raise them. But...she lost them before she died I guess.... -Treetail

*nudges her lightly* Aren't you always the one telling me not to panic? *purrs softly* If he's going to confess then let him. Or you could always confess first. -Sweetbriar
I know...I didnt know either and she was right infront of me...*narrows his eyes* Why wouldnt she tell me!
Flintstripe

*looks at featherwing* Does our daughter like she cats?
Crowtail

*looks around camp and pads over to the pool to check it out*
Strongbreeze

*glances at Strongbreeze and looks back at Bloodkit* How about his Bloodkit my offer still stand if Darkmist apologizes to me and kiss my paw you can play with Tanglekit still. Just to make up for eariler.
Skyheart

How are you doing?
Tigerfang
Honestly? *picks his head up slightly* Horribly. -Scorchgaze

Merryberry said she didn't want to bother us. -Treetail

*shrugs* Not that I know of. -Featherwing

I'll try, dad. -Bloodkit
Still im her brother...and i took the cat she loved..she could have told me somthing if she was hurting that badly..
Flintstripe

What was that all about then. *blinks still completely confused*
Crowtail

Try if you must thats just my offer.
Skyheart

*nods* Thought thats how you might feel...Need anything from me?
Tigerfang
*shakes his head* No...but thank you, my friend. -Scorchgaze

*Licks his shoulder* -Treetail

Who knows, these young cats are getting crazy these days. *purrs in amusement* -Featherwing

*nods* -Bloodkit
"Nothing really," *whispers back, untwining their tails* "But I'm frustrated and need to talk to someone, and I realized you might be one of my two friends. The other friend and I are currently arguing, so I came to you." *glances at her* "Are you okay? You were much closer to Applethorn than I was." ~ Shiverwind

*wrinkles her nose* "Definitely not. That's the tom's job." *sighs and flicks her tail* "I don't know, I just don't want to move too fast. I mean, I never really thought I would take on a mate at all, and now there's Strongbreeze and I guess I'm just not ready to hear it." ~ Berryfrost

*flicks her with his tail* "Don't look so downcast; I swear, I'm way more fun. I'll keep your mind busy." ~ Duskstorm
*licks her shoulder* Don't worry about taking your own time. You two can always go slow until you both feel ready. Not everyone has to jump in head first like me. *smiles slightly and nudges her* Take all the time you need. But don't be afraid to open up. -Sweetbriar
*nods slowly, conscious of her scar* "Right, I know. I'm just overthinking it." *shakes her pelt* "He asked me to take another walk with him around the lake, so technically I suppose it would be our second date?" ~ Berryfrost
Sounds like it to me. *flicks her playfully with her tail* I was right all along. I told you that you'd have a tom before me. -Sweetbriar
We were friends but she wasn't my sister...I'm very sad for her loss she was a good cat but she was always closest with Frecklenose than me. *looks at her* Im surprised you even called me your friend after all those moons of plucking ticks you still were reluctant to talk to me much less call me a friend *raises her eyebrow* Anyway though what's up? -Raindapple

Okay. Should we go now or tomorrow...we'll be burying her tomorrow that's going to be very hard... *sighs* -Sheepfluff
•nods• Well if yo I ever need me you know where to find me okay?
Tigerfang

•snorts• honestly they are.
Crowtail

•looks the pool one more time• You better not be thinking of swimming in that.
Skyheart
....Can you sit here with me for a while? Just for a bit. I won't take up too much of your time. -Scorchgaze

Even crazier than you were when you were younger. *leans against him* -Featherwing

*Wrinkles her nose* That's gross, dad. I don't want to swim around in someone else's blood. -Bloodkit