Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 18151-18200 of 31229

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tanglebelly said…
*gasps lightly at his bite* If anyone would be begging it would be you. *starts to move his hips with him*
Tigerfang

Not as much as me and Hushpool. *licks his paw again* I would and have done anything for her. What have you two done for each other?
Skyheart

*blinks and looks at his mate*
Crowtail

*nods* I know so!
Tanglekit
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TeamPeeta649 said…
*smiles slightly* Thanks Tanglekit. -Bloodkit

*moans slightly and licks his lips* Maybe to get my paws all over this body of yours. *squeezes his lightly with his paw as his member throbbing against his* -Scorchgaze

Crowtail and I have gone through our struggles and we've always come back stronger. We look out for each other like any mates should and we support each other. *looks at his mate lovingly* When you lost your mentor all those years ago because he put your life in danger all I wanted to do was support you and keep you safe. I trained you the best I could and offered my friendship. When I got back to the clan, you took care of me. You were by my side the entire time and helped me to cope. *puts his paw on his* We don't have to prove to anyone else how much we do for and love each other. It's very clear to me. -Featherwing
*nods happily* No problem now stop being so sad. *cuffs her*
Tanglekit

*gasps as he squeezes his member and glances away when he says that* Oh haha stop saying things like that..
Tigerfang

*purrs and nuzzles him* Thats true love we dont need to show anyone how much we love each other.
Crowtail

*Flicks his tail* What ever you say.
Skyheart
*smiles and nods* I'm sorry I got so upset. -Bloodkit

I'm just complimenting you on how good you look. What's wrong? You're usually all about the flattery. *licks his ear teasingly* Don't tell me you're getting all bashful. *moves his licks down to his neck, his tongue rasping sensually over his sensitive areas while their members still rubbing, becoming wet and slick with pre* -Scorchgaze

*licks his cheek and snuggles against him* wonder what's taking Hushpool so long to get back. -Featherwing
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
*lets out a small moan as he licks his neck* I-its just weird to me still o-okay? *rubs harder getting closer to climaxing*
Tigerfang

*purrs against him* You are such a sob.
Crowtail

*gets to his paws bored* Where is this mate of mine now..*flicks his tail*
Skyheart
I understand. *huffs against his neck, his breath hot when it ruffled his fur* Fuck it feels good.. *groans into his fur* -Scorchgaze

She's probably spying on the poor toms. *licks his mate's forehead* -Featherwing
*pushes his muzzle into his fur* I-it feels g-good i agree!
Tigerfang

*nods* Yea your mate is pretty strange like that.
Crowtail

*looks at them annoyed*
Skyheart

*Nods* Its okay i forgive you. *purrs*
Tanglekit
Thanks. *tugs playfully on his ear* -Bloodkit

*grips his flank with his free paw* You're gonna make me cum...*moves closer to him, their bodies grinding with their members**licks his neck feverishly* -Scorchgaze

Wanna say that to my face? *asks as she pads up behind Crowtail and Featherwing* -Hushpool
Me make you? You are making me! *pants at his licks and releases his load finally all over his paws and chest*
Tigerfang

*squeaks in surprise and shrinks down*
Crowtail

*laughs* Hey!
Tanglekit
Aww come on I'm just playing! *laughs and nudges him* -Bloodkit

*groans in pleasure against him as he climaxed, making a mess all over his member* Oh fuck...*shivers went through him from cumming so hard**brings his paw up to his muzzle and licks Tigerfang's load off it* -Scorchgaze

O-Oh hi Hushpool! -Featherwing

*lashes her tail in amusement* Relax you scaredy cats. *pads over to her mate and nuzzles him* -Hushpool
*chuckles* i know but my ears are sensitive!
Tanglekit

*watches him in shock as he licks his cum off his paws* Why did you have to do that..?
Tigerfang

*nuzzles her in return* Find what you wanted?
Skyheart

*flicks his tail* You are scary thats why.
Crowtail
Oh really? *pounces on his back and playfully nips his ears* -Bloodkit

I don't have to, but I wanted to. *licks his paw clean* Gay, remember? Besides, you taste pretty good. -Scorchgaze

I take that as compliment. *looks up at her mate and grins* Oh I found them all right. Those two are getting to know each other real well. -Hushpool
*shakes his head* What did you do Hushpool?
Crowtail

*grins* Great all as planned then you cleaver cat.
Skyheart

*rolls his eyes* Nice to know....*moves his paw down and against his member taking a small pawful and licks it slowly to try*
Tigerfang

*squeaks trying to shake her off*
Tanglekit
*tickles him* -Bloodkit

*raises an eyebrow in surprise as he watches him* Careful. You're gonna get me turned on all over again. *even as he said that his member twitched slightly* -Scorchgaze

Hey I didn't do anything! I haven't done a thing since I brought them out here to watch. Everything they've done since then has been of their own influence. Besides, they certainly seemed into it while I was watching them. -Hushpool
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
You were watching them!?
Crowtail

*looks at her amused* Sounds like a fun time,
Skyheart

*looks at him as he taste making a small face and looks at him* Doesn't taste awful...
Tigerfang

*squirms* NOOOO!
Tanglekit
What? Don't like tickles? *laughs* -Bloodkit

*chuckles slightly* It can be a bit of an acquired taste. *rubs his flank and hip* -Scorchgaze

Just for a little bit! I left just before they came from rubbing their members together. -Hushpool
*laughs* Getting the special treatment from the deputy?
Skyheart

*sighs* For starclan sake Tigerfang is straight though!
Crowtail

*glances down at his paws moving at his flank and hips * What are you doing now you old fool?
TIgerfang

O-ofcourse not! *laughs*
Tanglekit
*jumps off him* Found your weakness. *purrs in amusement* -Bloodkit

I'm just touching you. Relax, I already gave you my word that I wasn't trying to top you. *licks his ears* You just keep doing things that get me wound up again every time I calm down. -Scorchgaze

Skyheart is straight and he still takes your rears. -Hushpool
Like what im just laying here.
Tigerfang

Mhmm i take them good to. You probably still have my cum in you Featherwing.
Skyheart

*huffs sitting up shaking hsi fur out*
Tanglekit
Like my secret spot though? Well, it's not incredibly secret. Thunderkit and my mama know about it. -Bloodkit

Well you tasting my cum was pretty sexy. But I'll behave. Unless you don't want me to. *teases* -Scorchgaze

*looks at him in annoyance* Thanks for reminding me. -Featherwing

*flicks her tail* Besides, it's not like they're mating. Well, as far as I know. -Hushpool
*looks around* Yea its pretty cool! *purrs* How did you find it?
Tanglekit

*chuckles batting his muzzle a bit rough and sits up* You are lucky we have been best friends since kit hood
Tigerfang

No problem Fluffy i would fill you up any day.
Skyheart

*narrows his eyes*
Crowtail
Snooping around the nursery. -Bloodkit

I'd say the same to you with how rough you just cuffed me! *sits up and nudges him playfully* -Scorchgaze

All right down boy. *gives his ear a tug* I'm the one you're supposed to be filling up any day, remember? -Hushpool

*shakes his head slightly* -Featherwing
Hey i did that enough for like a whole moon. You couldn't even hold anymore! *purrs licking her cheek*
Skyheart

Just remember this stays between us okay? *starts to groom himself clean making a face when he has to licks the cum off him*
tigerfang

That sounds like you.
Tanglekit
Hey I found something cool because of it! -Bloodkit

Obviously. *rolls his eyes at the face he made* Let me. *moves his head and starts licking any of the mess off his body* -Scorchgaze

Yea well that's why you're supposed to take a break with me and then we pick up again after a short breather! *cuffs him lightly* Besides, you could always just use my mouth when you need to release. -Hushpool
*looks away embarrassed* This is just to strange right now..
Tigerfang

*huffs* Thats no fun! I like the risk of kits. *teases*
Skyheart

TRue true! *purrs looking around* Wonder how this was mad.
Tanglekit
Who knows. -Bloodkit

Why because I'm a tom, I'm your best friend, or because you don't mind it? -Scorchgaze

*rolls her eyes* Well in case you forgot Fluffy is a tom and can't have kits. Even though you said you were going to pump him full of them. *cuffs her mate lightly* -Hushpool

*presses against his mate, shuffling his paws awkwardly* -Featherwing
Maybe there was a cat with super claws! That could dig right rocks!
Tanglekit

That was just a phrase of the moment! *nuzzles her reassuringly* You know id never do that to anyone but you!
Skyheart

*looks at him and twitches his tail*
Crowtal

Yes, Yes and yes?
Tigerfang
Or maybe Scorchgaze broke through it when he was a kit! -Bloodkit

*chuckles* Thought that would be your answer. It's understandable that this might put you off a bit. First time you've ever done something with another tom. Don't worry, I'm not gonna go pressuring you or anything. Just keep in mind that if you ever want to do something like this again I'm completely down for that. You're a pretty good kisser you know. -Scorchgaze

Good. You know what would happen to you if you did. *licks his ear* I'd make Frecklenose's outburst look like a kitten chasing a butterfly. -Hushpool

*gulps, frightened by the threat that wasn't even directed at him* She really is scary, huh? *says quietly to his mate* -Featherwing
*grins* You are such a drama queen. *purrs tugging on her ear not minding the threat*
Skyheart

*nods in agreement* I cant beleive he doesn't fear her.
Crowtail

*cuffs him again at his kissing comment* Ill keep that in mind..
Tigerfang

*gasps* What if he did do that!
Tanglekit
That'd be so cool! -Bloodkit

Stop abusing me! *laughs and whacks at his paw* -Scorchgaze

Tell me something I don't know, handsome. *grins and kisses him* -Hushpool

They're insane. -Featherwing
We should ask him when we see him agian!
tanglekit

Then stop making this awkward! *chuckles*
Tigerfang

*kisses her back aggressively*
Skyheart

Absolutely insane...*watches them shaking his head*
Crowtail
Definitely! -Bloodkit

Oh come on, it's not that bad is it? *flicks him playfully with his tail* You've given me grief over my crush of years. Now that I've finally gotten the upper hand it's my time to ruffle your fur! *teases and nudges him* Want to go back or want to do some hunting while we're out? -Scorchgaze

*moans softly into his mouth and kisses him back eagerly* -Hushpool

Wanna head back? -Featherwing
Hunting please i dont want to run into Hushpool again. *says quickly flicking his tail*
Tigerfang

*pushes onto her back down right next to Featherwing and Crowtail*
Skyheart

*blinks in surprise watching them* I think i wanna leave.
Crowtail

*grins* What do you think he will say?
Tanglekit
I hope he says yes! -Bloodkit

I don't blame you there. *scents the air and flicks his tail for him to follow as he tracks the scent* -Scorchgaze

Let's get going. *gets up and waits for his mate* -Featherwing

What's my big tom going to do to me? *licks her lips* -Hushpool
Hmm i could do you dirty and choke you for being so naughty. *growls into her ear*
Skyheart

*nods quickly padding away with his mate*
Crowtail

*follows after him watching him from behind thinking everything through*
Tigerfang

But what if he says no then we have a mystery!
Tanglekit
Oooo that's true! Let's start investigating now! *looks all around the little cave* -Bloodkit

Even for me Hushpool can be fairly unsettling and intimidating to be around. Though I'm starting to figure out how her mind games work. *continues on the trail of some shrews* -Scorchgaze

*follows after him hurriedly* Why are we friends with them again? -Featherwing

Mmm that sounds so good. Come on and give it to me, stud. -Hushpool
Because your brother was Skyheart's best friend and brothers mate. *flicks his tail*
Crowtail

You have no idea how much i agree with you on that..*mutters*
Tigerfang

*wraps his paws around her neck grinding his stomach against hers* So naughty tricking all these toms to play your games.
Skyheart

*looks around the den*
Tanglekit
See any old claw marks or anything? -Bloodkit

I have a good amount of sympathy for you considering you're one of her favorites to mess with. Stay strong, my friend. *flicks him playfully with his tail* -Scorchgaze

True. *presses against him as they walk* Wanna know something? -Featherwing

*smirks* It's just so fun I can't help myself. Besides, I don't really hear them complaining. -Hushpool
Thats true but you are making me jelous with all of these toms around you. *grips her tightly around the throat bucking into her*
Skyheart

*nods* Sure what is it?
Crowtail

*shakes his head* nope!
Tanglekit

*snorts* You have no idea she keeps taunting me about hooking up with you thinking that we would become a couple or somthing. *flicks his tail*
Tigerfang
Dang. Hmm, let's do some more investigation. -Bloodkit

Well, we have hooked up a little bit. I'm not expecting you to fall in love with me or anything, as disappointed as she would probably be to hear that. I'm sure that in time you'll bond with one of the single she-cats in the clan and have a mate again. *glances at him* But in the mean time I don't mind occupying your company. Though I'm not trying to pressure you or make you uncomfortable. -Scorchgaze

You were so attractive when we were mating. More so than usual, which is hard to do. -Featherwing

*moans loudly* Y-You don't have to worry about any of them, love. No one can outrank you in my eyes. -Hushpool
*Moves his muzzles to her still holding the grip on her neck and kisses her again* Mhmm you smell and taste amazing! *says bucking into her*
Skyheart

*purrs* Really was it when Skyheart was doing you to?
Crowtail

*shrugs* Like i said i will think about it..*pads up besides him* Though i will tell you i did kind of enjoy it..
Tigerfang

*nods looking around for more clues determined*
Tanglekit
This is so cool. It feels like we're warriors investigating a suspicious spot in the territory! -Bloodkit

Well I'm glad. I was worried I'd be a little out of practice. Which parts did you enjoy? -Scorchgaze

*nudges him lightly* Come on, I'm trying to be romantic and you're spoiling it by bringing him up. -Featherwing

*moves her hips with his* So do you! *moans more* Your manly scent is always so strong. -Hushpool
Hey it was a good question okay? •chuckles•
Crowtail

•growls tightening his grip as he gets closer to climaxing• That’s because lu push me so hard I have to be a big strong tom around you.
Skyheart

I guess you using your muzzle..
Tigerfang

•nods• Yea! •fiddles around with some rocks•
Tanglekit
Do you think we'll get our apprentice ceremony soon? -Bloodkit

I've still got it then. *grins playfully* After all this time I thought I might be losing my skills. -Scorchgaze

*nips his whiskers playfully* Troublemaker. -Featherwing

*shivers from pleasure, eyes glazing over slightly* -Hushpool
•watched her eyes glaze over and smirks• Whats wrong I thought you liked it rough and you are already tiring out? •lifts the back of her head up to his muzzle kissing her again but keeps a strong paw around her throat as he climaxes•
Skyheart

Yea I guess you do still got it since you pleased me.
Tigerfang

•purrs• says the one taunting Skyheart what were you thinking?
Crowtail

•thinks• Probably soon..I’d hope.
Tanglekit
We're almost six moons now. Just about another half or quarter moon to go. -Bloodkit

Well it was my pleasure. Especially since you pleased me first. But I do get a lot of pleasure from using my muzzle like that. More so when the cat I get to do it to is enjoying it so much. -Scorchgaze

*shrugs* Giving him a taste of his own medicine. -Featherwing

*moans into his mouth as she kisses him deeply* Oh trust me, I can keep going. Y-you're just making me feel soooo good. -Hushpool
*grins pulling out of her* As much as id love to continue love im pretty much out. *licks his neck*
Skyheart

Yea and you just get him going more.
Crowtail

*nods* Yea We are basically six moons.
Tanglekit

*nods* Yea i guess that makes sense...Though im still not quite sure about you swallowing my load...
Tigerfang
I'm so excited to get my mentor! -Bloodkit

I'm sure your mates in the past have done that. What's any different about me doing it now? -Scorchgaze

All right well it kind of back fired a bit. Listen, I never said my plans were fool proof. *chuckles* -Featherwing

*whines in protest* You gave all your loads to those two? Not fair. -Hushpool
Well you being a tom and my best friend might have something to do with it.
Tigerfang

True true! *purrs and sighs* I hope Hushpool didn't get Scorchgazes hopes up you know..
Crowtail

*grins nuzzling her* Maybe you should have cut in quicker love not my fault.
Skyheart

*nods in agreement* I hope i get Scorchgaze...He is really nice.
Tanglekit
That'd be so cool, Tanglekit. I hope you get him. And if I get Falconstar we'd be able to go out training together with the leader and deputy! That'd be amazing! -Bloodkit

Well if anyone is sucking someone off I think they should have the courtesy to swallow no matter the circumstances. It's just polite. *chuckles* It's not like you need to feel weird about that part. Like I told you before, I don't mind doing it. I enjoy it. -Scorchgaze

I don't mind yelling at her for it if she did. I know that it's been a long time since Scorchgaze's crush on Tigerfang, but it's also been a long time since Scorchgaze was in a relationship. I know that he does his best to keep a positive attitude and be cheery, but I can't imagine it's easy having lost your soul mate while everyone around you is in relationships. -Featherwing

*pouts* What am I supposed to be competing with Fluffy now? -Hushpool