Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 18651-18700 of 31229

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TeamPeeta649 said…
I'd say very high. -Hushpool

... Because he was still the only family I had. -Darkmist

I can't help it that I'm a little hungry for it. Isn't been a long time since I've gotten to touch someone like this. *licks the back of his neck* -Scorchgaze
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tanglebelly said…
Yea I can tell since you have been doing it this whole time that I’ve allowed you. •shivers again• I mean then again it’s been a long time since I’ve had someone get this close to me.
Tigerfang

And Diamondlead was the only family I had out there..•looks at his paws•
Sunheart

Oh? •purrs• and was that form me or Fluffy?
Skyheart
Mostly you. -Hushpool

I wish I'd been able to be there with you. -Darkmist

So what's wrong with it? We're both able to feel good so why hold ourselves back? *nuzzles the side of his neck* I just like being close like this. *wraps his paws around him* -Scorchgaze
Mhmm thought so. *nuzzles her neck* So give me a little more time and ill have my way with you again.
Skyheart

*shakes his head* Trust me you wouldn't have survived,heck i dont even know how i survived..I remember being so hungry at times i thought i was going to die..
Sunheart

*starts to rub again him unintentionally* Y-yea thats true...we should be able to enjoy ourselves when we want to.
Tigerfang
Probably for the best to have that time. It'll give my hips some more time to recover. -Hushpool

We could have worked together! *sighs, ever after all this time he still wasn't able to get rid of the guilt**he never understood why their father favored him over Sunheart* -Darkmist

*huffs softly as he rubs against him**licks his ear teasingly* Is it okay if I enjoy you now? -Scorchgaze
We would have just watched each other die to be honest...It was better that off that at least one of us was safe...*smiles weakly* But that is the past though right..?
Sunheart

Enjoy me as in how? *says curiously* Cause i know that we made a deal.
Tigerfang

We both need a short rest. *licks her ear and starts to groom her fur* And a bath.
Skyheart
I'll say. You've still got spots of I don't want to mention what in your fur. *grooms him as well* -Hushpool

*nods* At least it's in the past. -Darkmist

Are you talking about our deal of you getting to top me? Because the deal was after you've learned all you need to and gain some more experience bottoming then we'll see about letting you take over. *nuzzles the sensitive crooks of his neck* Until then, I'd like to continue pleasing you. -Scorchgaze
Well part of the deal was you teaching me remember. *shudders slightly*
Tigerfang

*coughs* So got anything you want to talk about?
Sunheart

*purrs* I could say the same about you. *nips her playfully and goes back to grooming her*
Skyheart
Well at least we have each other to help clean up. -Hushpool

What are some names for your kits? You've been holding out on me as far as the names go. -Darkmist

All right then. *drags his tongue up his spine* Find the sensitive spots and tease them. Obvious, no matter what gender your partner is. *rubs his entrance with his paw before easing a toe in* Unless the tom is an experienced bottom always prepare them before each time. Even though you've taken it once your body will have reverted back slightly. I need to loosen you up a bit again, but this time it's much easier for me to slip my toes in because your body is somewhat used to the sensation. *slowly and gently thrusts his toe* See? None of the resistance that there was the last time. -Scorchgaze
*grins* Top secret! Those i cant spill out Freckle would kill me.
Sunheart

*gasps and squirms as he pushes a toe in* F-fuck...*says lowly* I-it's still strange..!
Tigerfang

Mhmm! And good thing we both taste so good. *purrs*
Skyheart
I think you taste better though. -Hushpool

Aww what?! Come on you can tell me! -Darkmist

It's going to be for a while, but the more you enduring the strangeness of this the more pleasure you'll be able to enjoy when I put mine in. If I didn't do this the actual mating would hurt so bad it'd make you tear up. *moves his toe around, rubbing the sensitive areas just inside* Besides, your body seems to enjoy it foreplay. *eases in another toe after a bit* -Scorchgaze
*grips the ground tightly lettiing out another gasp* H-how many toes are you going to put? *moans out as he moves the toes around*
Tigerfang

*shakes his head* Nope! She would literally cut off my privates!
Sunheart

Oh i agree. *purrs licks her chest then her neck*
Skyheart
*rolls her eyes in amusement* You're supposed to compliment me back. -Hushpool

Well I guess you can't have that. -Darkmist

Three just to be safe. The more we do it the more your body will adjust to me, so I won't have to be as thorough with these steps. *gives him a few moments be slipping in the third* There we go. See? Not so bad. *licks and sucks on his neck while he thrusts his toes inside him* -Scorchgaze
Oh my bad! *licks her neck again* Mhmmm you taste like sweet flowers in the meadow.
Skyheart

Exactly! But if i can convince my lovely mate to let me then ill tell you.
Sunheart

*moans into his own paw* I-its still not the best..
Tigerfang
That's better. *purrs happily* -Hushpool

Well once she's feeling better you better ask her! I'm too excited not to know. -Darkmist

Really? You're moaning quite a lot for something that doesn't feel the best. *moves his toes faster and presses his muzzle against his ear* Or are you just waiting for me to give you the real thing? -Scorchgaze
I-i bet the real thing would be a lot smoother! *claws at the ground as he moves in and out and lets out another moan*
TIgerfang

*purrs lays his head on her shoulder* Mhm i cant wait to have you to myself again
Skyheart

*purrs* Dont worry i will i will!
Sunheart
Later tonight you will. Or do you mean once our kits are apprentices? -Hushpool

Good! -Darkmist

All right then. *pulls his toes out* How do you want it first? On your stomach or your back? -Scorchgaze
T-there are options!? *says panting as he removes his toes*
Tigerfang

*grins* Why not both?
Skyheart

*looks towards the medicine den then back to his brother* Do you trust Redshadow?
Sunheart
*purrs* Both it is. -Hushpool

...Yes and no. -Darkmist

*chuckles* Of course! There are a lot of options, but you only get to choose the first one. So, back or stomach? -Scorchgaze
*thinks for a moment* My Stomach?
Tigerfang

Well i dont trust him..*lashes his tail*
Sunheart

*growls into her ear* both it is then..and im going to ravage you. *tugs on her cheek*
Skyheart
*nips at his ears* You'd better. What are you going to do with me? -Hushpool

Don't do actually think he got that cat to attack Frecklenose? -Darkmist

*rolls him over his stomach and pulls his rear up* Lift your tail for me. -Scorchgaze
Well first im going to pin you down nice and hard. *whispers then im going to take your rear then your muzzle. *drags his tongue across her muzzle*
Skyheart

*shrugs* Anything is possible..
Sunheart

*lifts his tail for him as he says*
Tigerfang
Sounds nice. *licks his tongue lightly* How many times are you going to take me? -Hushpool

....I just hope there aren't more of them out there than we expected. I know that we let some stragglers retreat, but I hope this doesn't become a reoccurring issue. If so, we might be left with no choice, but to enlist Redshadow's help in tracking them down. He knows their habits after all. -Darkmist

Good boy. *mounts him* Now relax like before. *lightly grips his scruff in his teeth and starts pushing into him* -Scorchgaze
How many times do you want? *purrs lightly into her ear*
Skyheart

Yea but if we do that Redshadow might lead us all into a trap or worst. *points out*
Sunheart

*pricks his claws into the ground gasping and squeezing his eyes shut*
Tigerfang
Until I pass out. *smirks* -Hushpool

Unless we don't let him out of the clan's sight so he'd have no time to organize a trap. -Darkmist

*Gets all the way inside him, pressing against his sensitive spot, pre making his entry slick* Not too painful? -Scorchgaze
*smirks back at her* And how do you want me to take you till you pass out? *growls out happily*
Skyheart

*nods* Yea but if we watch him to closely he will get skeptical of us.
Sunheart

*shakes his head* N-not that bad..*huffs out his member hard and throbbing*
Tgerfang
However you wanna take me. Make me pass out from pleasure. -Hushpool

It's only logical at this point for the clan to watch him, though. -Darkmist

Your body is adjusting nicely. So how about I make you cum without touching your member this time. *begins thrusting his hips, his member pushing against his sensitive spot* -Scorchgaze
*purrs* I have plans then love.
Tigerfang

*nods* Well ims just keeping an eye on him no matter what.
Sunheart

*moans out laying his head in his paws* Y-you can do that?!
Tigerfang
I can't wait. *purrs and nuzzles her head against him* -Hushpool

Might be for the best. -Darkmist

Of course. Especially in this position because I can use this angle to get nice and deep. *leans into him more, putting some of his body weight into it**thrusts him harder, his member pressing firmly against his sensitive spot before pulling almost all the way out then plunging in again**huffs and licks the back of his neck sensually* You feel amazing. *licks up to his ear so he could murmur into it* You're so tight it feels like your insides are gripping onto me and pulling me deeper. -Scorchgaze
It’s defiantly for the best. •flexes his claws• I need to find that rouge though..
Sunheart

To bad you are going to have to wait. •teases her•
Skyheart

•moans out as he leans into him pushing up against him panting and pre leaking out from him• F-fuck! •says as he squeezes his rear pulling against him•
Tigerfang
Unfortunately. *purrs and nuzzles his shoulders* -Hushpool

Don't go out looking alone. -Darkmist

*groans against him* Rock your hips. -Scorchgaze
*does as he says rocking his hips against him clawing at the ground*
Tigerfang

*nods* I wont don't worry im not that mouse brained.
Sunheart

*leans against her* For now we can cuddle and talk about kits. *purrs*
Skyheart
That sounds nice. *purrs* So what are some names that we like? -Hushpool

I'm just making sure. I know you want revenge, but you've got to keep yourself safe. What happened to Frecklenose is terrible, but it'd be worse for her if something happened to you too. -Darkmist

*moans and thrusts him faster* -Scorchgaze
*grits his teeth as he climaxes releasing on the ground below him and moans out squeezing Scorchgazes member with each thrust*
Tigerfang

Well since we named one of our kits after someone i cared about how about we name one after someone you cared about. *nuzzles her* Is there any you have in mind?
Skyheart

I know Darkmist i know..i wiill keep myself safe and wont let anything terrible happen to me. *lashes his tail*
Sunheart
You already told me we could name a tom Buckkit. *purrs* Which I appreciate and love you for. -Hushpool

*nods* Good. If anything did I'd have no choice, but to let Tanglekit have Frecklenose. *nudges him playfully* -Darkmist

*stops his thrusting and rolls him onto his side* Well? How are you feeling? Did it feel good to cum just from being taken? *raises one of Tigerfang's hind legs so he could get a better angle at thrusting him from the side* -Scorchgaze
*lays there panting and nods his head weakly* Y-yea...i-it felt good..*looks back at him as he raised his legs* Y-you are still going?
Tigerfang

*snorts* Then id haunt that kit to his grave.
Sunheart

*purrs* Well he was someone important to you i mean even though you weren't real littermates he was still your brother.
Skyheart
*nods* To me our blood didn't matter. I loved him like my brother all the same. -Hushpool

*rolls his eyes in amusement at his brother* Don't tell me you're actually feeling jealous over a kit. Your nephew no less. -Darkmist

Mmhmm. I've got it in me to go a pretty long time, but I won't push your body too hard. *licks the side of his neck as he thrusts him deep* -Scorchgaze
*nods* So what happened to him again if you dont mine me asking? *nuzzles her gently*
Skyheart

*looks away embarrassed* She never treats me like she treats the kit..*mutters*
Sunheart

*moans pushing his muzzle into his neck fur in return as he pushes into him* You really are an a-animal! B-but when i get my turn ill give it to you ten folds!
Tigerfang
...He and his mate took their own lives. They cut their own throats. -Hushpool

Of course not, he's a kit. You have to treat kits gently always. -Darkmist

Oh we'll see about that. How about I show you something really fun? -Scorchgaze
Why though? *says slowly watching her expressions*
Skyheart

But how are they suppose to get tougher if you treat them gently?
Sunheart

*huffs as he clenches his rear onto Scorchgazes member* And what would that be?
Tigerfang
My father was an evil monster. He made their lives so painful until they weren't strong enough to handle it anymore. *glares at her paws* My father was a bastard. But I'd never be so weak. -Hushpool

Their apprentice training is what makes them strong. -Darkmist

*grits his teeth slightly**rolls him on his back and uses a little bit of his gifted strength to wrap one arm around his back and lift him**carries him over to a tree and presses him back against it, keeping Tigerfang's paws off the ground as he thrusts up into him* -Scorchgaze
*nuzzles her* But he is dead now right? So you don't have to worry about him.
Skyheart

Oh...*huffs* Guess i have a bit to learn then.
.Sunheart

*his body shuddered and jolted as he thrust up into him his head rolling to the side his eyes glazed in pleasure* S-starclan sake...
Tigerfang
*nods* Thankfully he was truly murdered once and for all. For a long time he was harassing my family from the Dark Forest, but he was finally killed from there too. So now not even his spirit exists. -Hushpool

*chuckles* Every first time parent does. Even I do still. -Darkmist

*grips his back with one paw and his hip with the other, pounding him hard* You feel so damn good. *groans in his ear* -Scorchgaze
*leans his head into the crook of his neck burrying his muzzle into his fur as his body shudder from each thrust*
Tigerfang

Oh even my great wise brother gets thrown off guard?
Sunheart

*nods* Well thats good then right? Cant bug you if he is dead well twice dead.
Skyheart
*nods* It's a relief. Before his spirit was killed I never wanted to take on a mate or have kits. I didn't want to give him others to hurt. So I'm happy that I get to have the experience. *nuzzles her head against him* -Hushpool

Well of course. It's my first time being a father too. -Darkmist

*lightly bites onto his shoulder and thrusts hard as he reaches his climax* -Scorchgaze
*grips him tightly as he does that releasing for a second time and lays his head limply onto his shoudlers* W-wow..
Tigerfang

*purrs* And im quite the experience aren't i?
Skyheart

*laughs* I forget that sometimes. *teases*
Sunheart
The best. *purrs and licks his cheek* -Hushpool

Why because I act like such an old man? *cuffs him playfully* -Darkmist

I told you it'd be fun. *pants slightly and licks his neck* -Scorchgaze
•huffs• I think you cheated a little using that gift of yours pinning me up like this..•shuffles against him his member still hard and leaking slightly•
Tigerfang

Well don’t act so old then! •laughs•
Sunheart

You know it. •purrs• But really is anyone ever touches you like I do I will kill them. •purrs• I’m the only mate for you.
Skyheart
Obviously! Who else would dare touch me? I'd snap all their ankles. -Hushpool

*rolls his eyes in amusement* Then how should I act? -Darkmist

It's not cheating! I'm using it for the greater good. *thrusts into him again without warning* -Scorchgaze
Me and you both love. *chuckles* Id take their paws and snap the toes one by one for you.
Skyheart

Your age for starters. *purrs*
Sunheart

It is t-*says getting caught off guard pricking his claws into his shoulders and lets out a yelp*
Tigerfang