Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 19501-19550 of 31229

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita KatieK102 said…
*rolls her eyes* "She's busy, Foxpaw - just you, come with us!" ~ Amberpaw

"Well, can you blame me when I have yet to loose a bet?" ~ Shiverwind

"Actually, let's talk about this now." *looks to the group* "We'll catch up to you in a minute!" ~ Berryfrost

"Sooo much trouble," *teases* "But lucky for you, you'll never have to face anything without me. Now, what would you like to hunt?" ~ Mistybreeze

"Oh yeah?" *challenges* "Then why does Tanglekit look so embarrassed?" ~ Thunderkit
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TeamPeeta649 said…
We had to tie in our last one! I'm finally starting to figure out your tactics so I wouldn't stay cocky. *nods to Berryfrost* We're heading to the east my the GoldenClan border so just catch up with us there. Let's head out. *starts out of camp* -Wrenflight

*follows after her brother* -Sweetbriar

Want to try fishing? -Redshadow

Because you saying his does is probably awkward for him since we're just friends. -Bloodkit
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita smartone123 said…
Softwillow: looks over blinking his soft blue eye "oh i'm happy to hear"he smiles at Ivyfrost
Splochpaw: grins "see? physic. Maybe i m the next prophet"he jokes
Orangespill: "i'm from Goldenclan" she responded her tail flicking "thank you"she smiles softly "i hope that's the case"
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tanglebelly said…
*stops walking and sits down and looks at her* Welp you have me all alone now so what is it? *looks at her gently then his eyes go wide* Wait you aren't having kits are you?
Strongbreeze

*Helps her take it down and holds the bird down* Kill it!
Skyheart

*coughs* Well you know.
Tigerfang

Yea what Bloodkit said!
Tanglekit
"Well, does a tie really count?" *huffs as he leads the way and strides forward to overtake him* ~ Shiverwind

"Okay!" *pads after them slowly so that they hang back* "Kits?" *echoes, before bursting into laughter* "Of course not! It's about Tigerfang... I'm going to talk to him." ~ Berryfrost

"Hmm... promise not to push me in?" ~ Mistybreeze

*smiles back, a bit cold but professional* "I think he wanted to invite Muddapple, but thought that Slittail would protest and want to come along too... he doesn't do well separated from her, does he?" ~ Ivyfrost

"Probably not," *deadpans at Splochpaw* ~ Mousepaw

"Well if it isn't, I wouldn't worry about anything - Falconstar's ordered me to watch you all night, just in case." *he wrinkled his nose, indicating that he wasn't pleased with the task* "So I get to spend the first Gathering in seasons kitsitting you." ~ Duskstorm
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
*opens the birds throat, blood spilling* Are you okay, love? -Hushpool

Well I know that. -Scorchgaze

Considering I was winning before the tie was called I say yes. *lengthens his strides to keep ahead* -Wrenflight

*shakes her head in amusement as she follows* -Sweetbriar

It's a tough promise to make, but yes I promise. -Redshadow
*sighs in relief and nuzzles her* So you are finally going to talk to him? Cause he has been giving me these strange looks lately...And do you want me to be there when you finally talk to him?
Strongbreeze

*pads over to his sister* So where are we hunting?
Foxpaw

*gets to his paws as the apprentice comes over* Amberpaw are you ready or do you want to keep talking?
Crowtail
Splochpaw: "who knows?" he smirks a bit
Iredescentpaw: sits by herself enjoying the noises of the forest
Softwillow: nods "hes a bit protective of her" he was a bit surprised Ivyfrost was talking to him,but he always enjoyed nice conversations "so how have you been?" he asked
Orangespill: looks a little hurt and looks down" i'm sorry...i wont be a problem dont worry..."was she unlikable?
*nods* Yea im fine just a little cut. *huffs looking down at the bird* Was a little harder then expected.
Skyheart

*purrs at him* Well come on we need to get back to hunting since we decided to talk like two elders.
Tigerfang
"Would you like to tell Sweetbriar what we tied on?" ~ Shiverwind

*rolls her eyes fondly* "What a sacrifice." ~ Mistybreeze

"I've noticed the looks too, and that's why I'm finally going to say something." *looks at her paws* "No, I think it's best if it's just the two of us. You know how Tigerfang is, always ready to fight. I wouldn't want him to turn on you.... I'm not anticipating a pleasant conversation." ~ Berryfrost

*flattens her ears slightly* "No, I'm ready. Where are we hunting?" ~ Amberpaw

*looks a bit caught off guard by the question* "Well enough, I suppose. I've been busy with Foxpaw, but once he's mastered the basics and can train with his friends, I'll have more time for myself." *hesitates* "What about yourself?" ~ Ivyfrost

"You better not be a problem," *retorts, eyeing her.* *He was always weary of the other Clans or cats who changed Clans, like Orangespill and Redshadow* "It's bad enough that I'm going to have to shadow you, but if you start drama with your former Clanmates, I'll drag you back to StormClan myself." ~ Duskstorm
(Splotchpaw's mentor is Skyheart, and Iridescentpaw's is Scorchgaze, Smart!)
It's design is quite vicious for a grounded bird. Almost similar to a hawk or eagle. *licks his cut gently* -Hushpool

We have a tendency of doing that don't we? *nudges him playfully before scenting around* -Scorchgaze
*purrs at her tongue* Mhmm *watches her* Nasty creatures but no match for us but i think we should go find those two toms. *smirks* Make sure they aren't having to much fun with out us.
Skyheart

*nods* Yea we do and i like to blame it on you. *laughs before scenting around*
Tigerfang

*frowns* Are you sure Berry? I know how much he bugs you..*gives her a worried look*
Strongbreeze

*starts to pad out of the entrance of camp and looks back at them* I was thinking near the lake to see how well you two are at catching water voles or even fish.
Crowtail

*follows after them playfully nudging Amberpaw*
Foxpaw
We spar occasionally and Shiverwind has very unusual methods of winning. We tied this time though. -Wrenflight

I think I got a glimpse that one time Falconstar and I stumbled upon you two. -Sweetbriar

It's even worse when no one else is around! It's nearly cheating how crafty she is. -Wrenflight

I know right. *purrs* -Redshadow
You think they'd dare? *Grins* -Hushpool

Unsurprising. *purrs* -Scorchgaze
Oh who knows what they are up to. *starts to drag the bird* But we will find out wont we?
Skyheart

I mean im not wrong you are always starting these conversations. *purrs* I mean you even talked me into the whole mating thing.
Tigerfang
"Well that's why I'm going to talk to him... to tell him to leave me alone, once and for all. I want nothing to do with him, and I will never consider him my father." ~ Berryfrost

*looks alarmed* "But we can't swim! What if I fall in?" ~ Amberpaw

*Shrugs* "He just doesn't dish it back so he calls it cheating." ~ Shiverwind

*cuffs him* ~ Mistybreeze
We certainly will. *takes the other end of the bird and helps him pull it* -Hushpool

Hey it wasn't all just me. *pads over and nudges him playfully* You were just too shy to ask on your own so I had to coax the curiosity out of you. -Scorchgaze
(got it :3)
Orangespill- she nods"i wont,i don't want trouble. That's why i left in the first place"
Softwillow: Smiles"is mentoring nice?" blinks "oh i'm ok,bring herbs to the medicine cat when i can and do my duties.This is nice,id be welcome to talk to you at any time so you know.Your nice to talk to "
I feel like if I started dishing it back we'd get further and further from actually sparring and closer to what Falconstar was worried about in the first place. *nudges her lightly* -Wrenflight

How's your shoulder? -Redshadow
"I really don't care why you left," *says bluntly* "We aren't friends. I don't like you, frankly. I'm only doing this because my brother asked me to." ~ Duskstorm

*forces a polite smile, clearly flustered* "Uh, thank you. But I wouldn't count on many more conversations. I'm not great at making friends; I would rather go out and train Foxpaw and prepare to become deputy some day." ~ Ivyfrost
*his side was starting to burn from where the turkey cut him but keeps it to himself and continues to drag it* So where do you think they went?
Skyheart

Well you sure did that pretty well didn't you?
Tigerfang

*as a worried look on his face* He really wont take that well you know..*sighs* But if you say so i will let you do this alone but just come to me after it if anything happens okay?
Strongbreeze

Well then dont go to far into the water. *purrs* There is a shore and its pretty shallow.
Crowtail

*giggles at his sister* Yea just don't drown yourself.
Foxpaw
Unsurprising, but damn Duskstorm has no patience for GoldenClan cats as equally as Falconstar XD
Not far I'm sure. *scents the air* This way. *leads* -Hushpool

I like to think so. I did a lot of things well that day, hmm? -Scorchgaze
Softwillow: "well, friends are important.Cant lead us well if you don't get to know us"flicks her shoulder softly smiling "a great deputy knows her clan mates well"he purred softly.He always seen her kinda shut off and wanted her to have some friends "you can start with me"
Orangespill: she couldn't hide her hurt "...what did i do to you? i didn't even do anything !"she looked at him,upset and fur bristled "your just hating me for no reason right now"
*nuzzles him* "Of course I'll tell you everything. I'll most likely need your comfort afterwards... how do you think he'll respond?" ~ Berryfrost

*blushes, embarrassed* "Of course I won't try to drown myself! But what if I fall in?" ~ Amberpaw

"I do have some friends, of course - I'm not a weird loner," *says defensively* "I just prefer a small, close group." ~ Ivyfrost

*eyes her coldly* "You betrayed your Clanmates' trust when you deserted GoldenClan; wolves couldn't drag me away from StormClan, so the idea that any cat would be willing to leave their birth-Clan for another is absolutely disgusting." *snorts and stands to his paws* "Don't take it too personally - we never would have been friends anyway." *turns around and pads into the den* ~ Duskstorm

*grooms his paws* ~ Falconstar

Yeaahhhh, it's a brothers-thing xD Falconstar might have a bit for tolerance for Orangespill though.
Redshadow and Wrenflight responded too, Katie.

I'll be back, guys. *pads over to Falconstar and dips her head* Hi Falconstar. -Bloodkit
With anger...since im sure this will make him very upset...hopefully he doesnt raise a paw against you...*can't help but worry* Should we start after the patrol? *says quickly to get the thoughts out of his head*
Strongbreeze

Well if that were to happen i would come and save you. *laughs continuing on*
Crowtail

*nods following her with the turkey* Do you think they are going at it hot and heavy?
Skyheart

I would say you did a pretty damn good job.
Tigerfang

*chuckles at his sister*
Foxpaw
*flutters her eyes at him* "Is that such a bad thing?" ~ Shiverwind

*winces* "Not much better, but I can walk on it." ~ Mistybreeze

*looks up, surprised to see Bloodkit, but smiles* "Bloodkit. How can I help you?" ~ Falconstar

"Sure, let'g go." *follows him* ~ Berryfrost

*smiles at Crowtail a bit dreamy* "Really? You would save me?" *blushes* ~ Amberpaw
Softwillow: "i get it,if you dont want to its ok"he smiles
Orangespill: tears up and looks down.Was she really that bad?she was pathetic tail drooped
Of course you are my apprentice. *purrs* I wouldn't let anything happen to you.
Crowtail

*watches his sister*
Foxpaw

*nods and starts to follow his friends scent*
Strongbreeze

I'm sure Scorchgaze is being a gentleman if only because the gathering is tonight and I'm sure he doesn't want to get distracted before hand. It's scary how much I know about these mouse-brains. -Hushpool

Likewise, my good friend. -Scorchgaze
"Well good," *says curtly, though she felt a bad* *shuffles her paws awkwardly* ~ Ivyfrost

"Actually Strongbreeze, you go ahead - Orangespill looks upset so I'm going to check on her." *licks his cheek before leaving to pad over to Orangespill* "Orangespill? Are you alright?" ~ Berryfrost

"My hero," *teases, although she was still looking up at him dreamily* ~ Amberpaw
Well when you put it that way it certainly doesn't sound like it. *playfully flicks her shoulder with his tail* Tease. -Wrenflight

Make sure you take it easy, okay? Don't go at this too hard. Remember what Merryberry said about letting it heal properly. -Redshadow

(Deja vu when bloodkit asks him on a date XD completely kidding haha)
I'm not in any way trying to sound doubtful or disrespectful, but my denmates and I will have our apprentice ceremonies soon, right? *dips her head respectfully, she truly admired the leader and hoped with all her heart he'd be her mentor* -Bloodkit
Ha Dont do that to poor Tanglekit

*snorts* Yea sounds about right. Stinks we didn't get picked for the gathering though..
.SKyheart

*stretches and looks up* Its getting late though i dont think we have much time to hunt.
Tigerfang

*ruffles her head as they reach the shore* Here we are now dont get your self into any predicaments in the water okay?
Crowtail

*stops next to his sister*
Foxpaw

*watches her go a little upset and pads on*
strongbreeze
*nudges him playfully* "You love it." ~ Shiverwind

*sighs loudly* "Yes yes, I know." ~ Mistybreeze

(Oh God, no xD)

*was inwardly impressed by her composure and maturity* "As a matter of fact, yes you do. Within the next few days actually." ~ Falconstar
Yea. At least we'll have time for you to get that cut looked at when we get back. -Hushpool

We should each be able to catch one more piece so let's get to it. -Scorchgaze

I can't argue with that statement. -Wrenflight

*licks her head* I know you're sick of hearing about it. -Redshadow

*eyes brighten* Really? I look forward to it very much. -Bloodkit
*huffs* It doesn't need any looking at love. I have had worst.
Skyheart

*rolls his eyes* Always wanting more i see but fine i think we could do it.
Tigerfang

*finally catches up with his friends* There you are! *calls over to them*
Strongbreeze
*glances back at Sweetbriar* "You're hearing all of this, right?" ~ Shiverwind

"It's just all anyone wants to talk about. 'I'm so sorry about your shoulder' 'how does your shoulder feel', blah blah blah." *makes a face* ~ Mistybreeze

"Well, I look forward to it as well. I think you're going to like the mentor I've picked out for you." ~ Falconstar
*ruffles her head as they reach the shore* Here we are now dont get your self into any predicaments in the water okay?
Crowtail

*stops next to his sister*
Foxpaw

*watches her go a little upset and pads on*
strongbreeze
I know, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't have it checked. We'd never recover from our sparring matches if we never went to the medicine cat den. -Hushpool

Hey it's part of my job! -Scorchgaze

Hey strongbreeze! *turns back to the cats in front of her* Unfortunately so. You two have a close friendship to be able to tease each other like this. -Sweetbriar

As much as she denies it. *chuckles* -Wrenflight

I know love. -Redshadow

I know I will! -Bloodkit
*huffs* Fine fine i will have it checked i guess it is burning up a little.
Skyheart

*nods*Yea your bossy job as deputy. *teases*
Tigerfang

*pads up besides Sweetbriar* Berryfrost went to talk to someone i dont know if she is joining us or not.
Strongbreeze
Then let's go back now. That's not a good sign. -Hushpool

Of course. *chuckles* -Scorchgaze

Well we'll be back to her soon I'm sure. -Sweetbriar
No im fine lets keep going. *says stubbornly*
Skyheart

*smells a mouse and licks his lips quickly dashing out and catching it*
TIgerfang

*nods* Or she might go and find her father...
Strongbreeze
Skyheart come on. -Hushpool

*hurries off after a Robin* -Scorchgaze

She's a strong she-cat so I know she'll handle it well. I do worry about how it could upset her though. -Sweetbriar
Orangespill- she looked up sad,"im ok....just a bit sad"looks down"say...do you like me?"

Softwillow: "Its ok,don't feel bad.Nothings bad about not wanting to be friends with cats.well if you want to talk at sometime,i'm around"he smiled and padded off,disappointed but not wanting to push anyone to be friends.
*huffs keeping silent dragging the turkey* No. *mutters*
Skyheart

*watches him go amused*
Tigerfang

*nods* I know but what she is going to give him some hard information...I just hope it just goes smoothly..
Strongbreeze
*lashes her tail in annoyance* -Hushpool

Hopefully. -Sweetbriar
*looks around and gathers his prey that he caught and sits down waiting*
Tigerfang

*stops and lets go of the turkey* How much further?
Skyheart

I just can't help but worry about her though i mean im her mate. *chuckles* Even when she tells me not to i still do.
Strongbreeze
Back to camp! We've caught enough. -Hushpool

*joins him again* Ready? -Scorchgaze

That's understandable and normal even. -Sweetbriar