Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 19551-19600 of 31229

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tanglebelly said…
But why i thought we were going to find Scorchgaze and Tigerfang. *sits down* Plus i wanna show off the turkey!
Skyheart

*nods* Yup i got all my prey! *purrs*
Tigerfang

*nods* I just dont want her to think im over bearing..I'm not right? I mean i know im a clutz sometimes..and a bit of a awkward talker..
Strongbreeze
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TeamPeeta649 said…
*huffs* Fine. We find them and then go right back. -Hushpool

Well caught. -Scorchgaze

Trust me, you're definitely not over bearing. And if you were Berryfrost definitely wouldn't hesitate to let you know. -Sweetbriar
See thats all i wanted but you had to make a fit about a small cut. *grabs the turkey pulling it towards the direction of the two toms*
Skyheart

*nods* I think yours are a bit bigger.
Tigerfang

Thats true she is very honest to me. *laughs* Always calling me out on my flaws.
Strongbreeze
*rolls her eyes* Whatever. -Hushpool

No matter. They'll all feed the clan. -Scorchgaze

She's always been very honest that's for sure. -Sweetbriar
*rolls his eyes at her eye roll pulling the turkey through a push and right next to Scorchgaze and Tigerfang*
Skyheat

*was about to say something and just looks at the large bird then Skyheart* What in starclan.
Tigerfang

*nods* Oh yea she even grades me on how i perform!
Strongbreeze
Is that a turkey? I haven't seen one of those in ages. -Scorchgaze

Doesn't surprise me. *laughs slightly* She does the same with me on my interaction with Falconstar. -Sweetbriar
*lets it go and nods waiting for Hushpool* Yea. *puffs his chest out proudly* Jealous?
Skyheart

*grins* Speaking of Falconstar how has that been going?
Strongbreeze
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita KatieK102 said…
*looks into the lake* "Soo... how do you catch fish?" ~ Amberpaw

"Well, I don't know about best friends." ~ Shiverwind

*stops when they reach the lake and she sees Crowtail and the apprentices* "Oh no. Think he'll snitch if he sees us together?" ~ Mistybreeze

*blinks, caught off guard* "I mean, we aren't close, but I certainly don't have anything against you... so yes, I like you. Why?" ~ Berryfrost

*watches him leave, feeling guilty for turning him down* "Softwillow, wait." ~ Ivyfrost
*chuckles and shakes his head padding to the water and goes in leg level* Here i will show you then i can help you both out on the stance. First you want to be quite and patient. *gets into the fishing stance and waits for a few moments before swiping at the water throwing out a small fish to the shore*
Crowtail

*watches in awe and looks at Amberpaw* Did you see that!?
Foxpaw
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita smartone123 said…
Orangespill: "I don't know...just unsure with myself since getting here.Am I bad for leaving Goldenclan?"she sighed troubled
Softwillow:ssuprised abit looks back "hum? What's wrong Ivyfrost? If its about the friends thing,dont be.In not gonna push something you don't want"he smiles
*eyes widen in awe* "That was perfect!" ~ Amberpaw

*sits down* "Well, I suppose it would depend on why you left in the first place - not that you have to share that information with me," *adds hastily* "But if you had a good reason for leaving, then no, I don't think you're a bad cat for it. Why do you ask? Did someone say something?" ~ Berryfrost

*scrapes her claws against the ground, hastily* "Well, maybe I spoke too quickly. It was rude of me to reject the idea of friendship when I don't really even know you." *looks up and meets his gaze firmly* "You're right, I should know all of my Clanmates if I plan to lead them someday." ~ Ivyfrost
*purrs and moves out of the water and over to them* Now you two try! Copy my stance i had and i will help you both out when i see issues.
Crowtail

*nods quickly going into the water and tries to copy the stance*
Foxpaw
*inhales a breath for courage, then steps into the water* *immediately shivers* "I-it's cold!" ~ Amberpaw
You will get used to it. *laughs padding in after them* IT always starts out cold. *his fur stuck to his skin dips in* And eventually you will learn to swim but for now its fishing now show me your stance. *he says looking over at Foxpaw* You are doing pretty good over there now wait and see if you can catch something.
Crowtail

*nods staying as silent as possible and watching the water*
Foxpaw
*forces her teeth to stop chattering as she tries to copy his position* "L-like this?" *asks, before accidentally slipping on a slick stone* *screams as she falls beneath the water* ~ Amberpaw
*jumps in surprise from his sister scream*
Foxpaw

*quicky shoots his paw out and pulls her up* Amberpaw are you okay? *has a worried look on his face*
Crowtail
Softwillow- blinks suprised at that"well,again if you dont want to,don't push yourself.If you do then I'm up for getting to know you more"smiled friendly
Orangespill- she shakes her head "nno no one said anything"lying not wanting to get him in trouble.She didnt know enough ahout Duststorm to rat him out .She gave a soft smile "thank you Berryfrost,you a sweet cat"
*was shivering hard now, her teeth chattering together* "I-I'm f-fine," *shivers, though her face was hot with embarrassment* "C-can I go back to the sh-shore?" ~ Amberpaw

"Just as friends though, right?" *checks, eyeing him* "I'm not looking for a mate." ~ Ivyfrost

*smiles, though she wasn't entirely convinced* "Thanks. Well, if you need someone to talk to, don't just keep these things to yourself, okay?" ~ Berryfrost
*nods* Yea sure let me help you out though you look a little shocked. *nudges her gently forward* Foxpaw you can Continue if you want.
Crowtail

*nods and goes back to his stance and waiting for a fish*
Foxpaw
More like impressed. Well done. -Scorchgaze

*grabs the turkey* Come on, let's go. -Hushpool

I've been giving him some space to see if he does anything on his own. -Sweetbriar

No need to hide it. Our connection is just too strong. *bumps her playfully* -Wrenflight

Unfortunately so. Crowtail still isn't very fond of me. -Redshadow

Maybe I could help with that. *catches up from behind them* You two looking to do a little fishing? I came out to do the same. It'd probably be the easiest on your shoulder Mistybreeze, so I'm sure if I talk to my mate I can make sure he doesn't say anything to Falconstar. -Featherwing
*grins happily helping her pick it up* FIne lets go.
Skyheart

*watches them and rolls his eyes* Come on Scorchgaze we should follow them dont you think?
Tigerfang

Ah i see but no luck im assuming?
Strongbreeze
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Softwillow:"oh ya i know. I'm not meaning that way anyway"he smiled,surprised that she went that way first "i dont really care for mates anyway,i acually want to be a medicine cat apprentice in all honest.Though i dont think its going to happen" he sighs
Orangespill: she nods "ill keep it in mind"she didnt know if she should,she wasnt exactly close to anyone yet.She didnt want to burden people who we just getting use to her
(btw Katie,responded on Forestpack)
*Nods* Let's keep it moving. *continues back to camp* -Scorchgaze

*follows* -Hushpool

Not really. I'll see what happens after the gathering like Berryfrost suggested. -Sweetbriar
*grumbles as they make their way through towards camp his shoulder starting to get sore* This thing is heavy!
Skyheart

*nods following the cats*
Tigerfang

Oh are you finally going to throw yourself at him?
Strongbreeze
*helps him take more weight* -Hushpool

Hardly. *flicks her tail in amusement* -Sweetbriar
Thanks love. *sighs in releif seeing the entrance and drags the bird in*
skyheart

*watches them* Is Skyheart hurt? *says to Scorchgaze*
Tigerfang

*looks over at the entrance seeing the big bird* What is that!?
Tanglekit

*laughs* Oh come on im sure if you do something magical will happen.
Strongbreeze

*walks out infront of Wrenflight with Treetail behind him*
Flintstirpe
*helps him bring it to the pile* All right, to the medicine cat den. -Hushpool

If so he better go to the medicine cat den. -Scorchgaze

I'm sure. *laughs* But I'm definitely going to wait on that. -Sweetbriar

Hey Flint. Want to join our border patrol? -Wrenflight

I don't know but it certainly looks weird. -Bloodkit
*pouts* fine fine...*mumbles* Make sure you save me some Turkey though okay? *starts off towards the den*
Skyheart

*watches them and drops his prey off* Eh its whatever for me. *looks around camp and stretches*
Tigerfang

I mean just imagine a hunk of a tom like him standing over you! *laughs* His scent lingering over you like an overwhelming flower.
Strongbreeze

*blinks and looks at his mate* What do you think Treetail?
Flinstrpe

*nods crouching towards it slowly* It looks scary your ma and pa brought it in.
Tanglekit
*frowns seeing her dad go toward the medicine cat den and bounds over to him* Dad are you okay? -Bloodkit

*judges him* Well you don't have to worry the same way I do. -Scorchgaze

Well I already know how that feels. *blushes slightly at the memories* But anymore will definitely have to wait. -Sweetbriar

Sounds good to me. -Treetail
Hey they give us enough of a hard time. So this is just a piece of my mind.
Tigerfang

*looks back at Bloodkit* Of course i am! *purrs* Did you see that big bird? Me and your mother caught it!
Skyheart

*raises an eye* Oh really? You know how it feels? Tell me more?
Strongbreeze

*nods and turns to his brother* If you don't mind us.
Flintstripe
What is it? -Bloodkit

Fair enough. -Scorchgaze

Well when we kiss he usually likes to put me down on my back. *shuffles her paws out of embarrassment* So I know how that part feels. -Sweetbriar

Of course not. So long as you behave yourselves. *nudges his brother playfully* -Wrenflight
It’s called a turkey they have a lot of meat but they are rather hard to take down alone. •says as he pads into the medicine den•
Skyheart

•examines the turkey and looks at Hushpool• where did you find this?
Tigerfang

Oh so he pins you down already? •nudges her• Getting closer to mating.
Strongbreeze

•grins• oh trust me we will! •flicks his tail ear with his tail• and I will keep him in line for you.
Flintstripe
*follows him in* Doesn't surprise me that you and Mama could take it down. -Bloodkit

Deeper into the territory. -Hushpool

*laughs a bit nervously* Not until we'd become mates. -Sweetbriar

More like me keeping you in line! -Treetail
*purrs settling down and waits for the medicine cat to fix him up* Mhmm and one day ill show you where to find them and we can hunt one the biggest one!
Skyheart

Huh..Well i guess well done this thing can feed almost the whole clan.
Tigerfang

Fair enough just make sure not to fall for his manly charm then. *laughs*
Strongbreeze

*rolls his eyes* Who is the one in trouble right now?
Flintstirpe
"S-sorry I fell i-in," *shivers, as she shakes the wettness out of her pelt* ~ Amberpaw

*blinks, surpised* "That would be great, actually." ~ Mistybreeze

"What connection? I hate you." ~ Shiverwind

"Oh, really?" *asks, sitting down and tilting her head to the side* "I didn't know that about you. Why did you never ask to train as one?" ~ Ivyfrost

"You don't have many friends here, do you?" *asks, not rudely* "Don't feel bad, I didn't really have a lot of friends until I became close to Sweetbriar. But afterwards I started becoming friends with her friends, and once I became mate's with Strongbreeze, the same applied to his friends. You just need to get close to one cat, and then the rest follow through!" ~ Berryfrost

Softwillow: he shuckles softly "i dont know if thats something you can just ask to be"sighs softly "wish it were the case though
Orangespill:she thinks about that.Makes sense but who should she become friends with?Certainly not Duststorm.He hates her guts.whooo.She looks deep in though,paw to chin and eyes narrows softly
*chuckles* Thats fine you can just dry up in the sun while i help your brother with fishing *licks her fur up right to warm her up* Do this to help dry your fur to. *says starting to pad away back towards Foxpaw*
Crowtail

*swats at the water flinging a tiny fish out and yowls proudly* I got one Amberpaw i got one!
Foxpaw
"Do you feel like StarClan's called you to it? Because from what I've seen, you're a fine warrior." ~ Ivyfrost

"Don't let me boss you around, but a few cats you might get along with are Mistybreeze, Flaxenrose, Frecklenose, and I know he's only an apprentice, but Foxpaw is mature for his age." ~ Berryfrost

*shivers as he licks her fur, struggling not to blush* "T-thanks, Crowtail..." ~ Amberpaw
*nods to his apprentice and purrs at the small fish* Nice Job Foxpaw! Well since you got that done why dont you get out and dry up with your sister. *says as he collects to two fish and pads out*
Crowtail

*waddles out proudly and sits besides Amberpaw* Did you see me catch that fish?
Foxpaw
Lucky for me I can have first dibs considering I'm a queen still. -Hushpool

I'm doing my best. -Sweetbriar

Okay that's true. -Treetail

So cruel! We spend a lot of time hanging out for me being someone you hate. -Wrenflight

No problem, Mistybreeze. I know how crowtail can't get over what happened in the past, but I...just want to put it all behind me. So him still holding this grudge doesn't exactly make things any easier. *pads over to his mate and the apprentices* Looks like your fishing trip is going rather well. -Featherwing

Well, Featherwing is going to the gathering too. Without crowtail. So I guess that makes another cat I could stick with. -Redshadow
*looks at her amused* Thats all you Hushpool you caught it.
Tigerfang

Ah yea we know. *chuckles* We are all cheering you on.
Strongbreeze

*looks over at her his mate in surprise* Following me now are you?
Crowtail

That is what i thought now follow me in line tough guy.
Flintstripe
Well I'm saving some for Skyheart. But I suppose I could share the rest with the other queens. -Hushpool

Thanks. I appreciate the support. -Sweetbriar

Not really. I came out to do some hunting. You are at the most popular relaxing and fishing spot in the whole territory after all. -Featherwing

*sticks his tongue out at him playfully* -Treetail
Softwillow: I dont think i was called per say but i do like collecting herbs and helping others that way"he smiled "thank you,your a great warrior too,much better then me"

Orangespill: "those might be good choices,i wouldn't mind being your friend either.Ill see really"she sighed letting it go
Reasonable i mean the other queens or cats who never tasted turkey before would love some i bet.
Tigerfang

*walks out of the medicine den with Bloodkit* So what do you think of a hunting trip with your old man when you can hunt?
Skyheart

Ah i see. *purrs* Are you alone though?
Crowtail

*swats at his head* Hey you im suppose to keep you in control!
Flintstripe
Lucky I'm so nice. -Hushpool

*nods happily* That sounds awesome! -Bloodkit

What, worried your strong mate can't handle himself out here all alone? *purrs in amusement* Yes I came out here alone. -Featherwing

I know. -Treetail
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
*snorts* What ever you say Hushpool...*was hesitant but goes with it anyways seeing Scorchgaze a bit away* Hey so how should i approach Scorchgaze about the mating thing...
Tigerfang

*bumps her rear with a paw nudging her on* Yea and we will catch the biggest turkey the clan will ever see and you will be honored! *purrs* So i also have some news for you about siblings!
Skyheart

*chuckles* Hey you were taken from me once i don't want that to happen again! *say quietly nuzzling his cheek*
Crowtail

*purrs* Come on at least its a border patrol so it wont be that bad! I mean for me atleast we can take an easy walk for my sore hips.
Flintstripe
*smirks* Looking to get more of it? -Hushpool

Are Thunderkit and I going to be big sisters?! -Bloodkit

I know. But I've gotten a lot stronger since then. Put on a lot more muscle. *licks his cheek* But I love you for being concerned. -Featherwing

You seem to be moving okay. *purrs* -Treetail
No....i mean maybe? *looks a little confused*
Tigerfang

*nods happily* Yup! *purrs loudly* You two are going to be big sisters!
Skyheart

*purrs* Aren't you just a sweet thing?
Crowtail

Yea cause i have gotten used to your rough mating.
Flintstripe
Then just tell him that. I'm sure he wouldn't hesitate to participate. Or if you're too mouse-hearted to ask for it directly you could ask him how he feels about it and if he says he wants to do it more then just agree. -Hushpool

That's so cool! When will they be here? -Bloodkit

I do my best. *nuzzles his chin* So how are the apprentices doing? -Featherwing

You ask for it. -Treetail

All right, if you two are gonna talk like that go to the back of the patrol. I don't wanna hear this stuff. -Wrenflight
•looks a little embarrassed• You are right...I don’t know why I’m being for awkward about it..
Tigerfang

Probably two moons. •flicks his tail• Hopefully.
Skyheart

•purrs• They are doing great trying to get them to enjoy the water and fish. Though Amberpaw took a slip and fell in so she is just drying up and Foxpaw caught a small fish so he is doing well I’m sure my sister will be happy about that.
Crowtail

•looks at Wrenflight teasingly• Fine I’ll just go back to where Sweet is she will understand me! •tails his tail padding back to the rear• Come on Treetail!
Flintstripe