Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 19851-19900 of 31229

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tanglebelly said…
*nods* I guess...Since i know you wont leave me until i do. *sighs* Well he was all upset because i didn't say i love you once..
Crowtail

Sounds like someone needs to take charge in that relationship like me and Hushpool said we also solve our differences with a little show down that is why we are so perfect. *smirks* We have a healthy sexual relationship.
Skyheart

*sniffs scenting his sister and purrs* I love you.
Flintstripe
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TeamPeeta649 said…
That does kinda suck. But why did that turn into such a big argument? -Hushpool

I don't know if I'd consider your sex life healthy. But if it makes you guys happy I can't judge it. -Featherwing

I love you too. -Treetail
Oh its very healthy! *grins* We do what ever we want to each other no questions asked! *purrs* But back to your issue cant you two meet in the middle or something stupid?
Skyheart

*shrugs* He tried to use him getting more muscle as an excuse for something and i just kinda lost it..
Crowtail

*nuzzles him as he sees Strongbreeze and Sweetbriar*
Flintstripe
Well that is what you wanted, isn't it? -Hushpool

And what would be the middle in this situation? -Featherwing

Hey guys. How did your check go? -Sweetbriar
I mean yes...But i told him he didn't have to..But he is just well him...He always tries to please me even when i dont ask for it he will just do things...Like offering himself for more kits. *gives her a look* With out telling me.
Crowtail

*shrugs* Beats me im just here because you look lonly and Hushpool likes you two so i have be nice. Plus this isn't my expertise.
Skhyeart

*purrs* Good! What about you two?
Flintstripe

Was fine.
Strongbreeze
*shrugs* Hey you're getting more kits. Besides, you two have mated with my mate so many times now it's not like it really matters. -Hushpool

*huffs* Well I appreciate the effort. I wouldn't have really expected it. -Featherwing

Nothing out of the ordinary? -Treetail

Nope! Everything peaceful. -Sweetbriar
I know but still he talks about how we should trust each other and talk about our issues yet he does that all on his own.
Crowtail

Mhmm he isn't bored of you is he?
Skyheart

*shakes his head in agreement*
Strongbreeze
Yea not the best decision. But that's past now. -Hushpool

Why the hell would he be bored of me. -Featherwing

Well let's find the other two and head back. -Treetail
*shrugs* Like i said maybe! *purrs* I mean why else wouldn't he say i love you unless he didn't love you but you know he loves you.
Skyhert

So was our son getting murdered but should i leave that in the past? *say lashing his tail* I can't forgive those cats.
Crowtail

*nods* Sounds like a plan though i wonder where they ran off.
Flintstripe
No one is forcing you to. And in the same way you can't force your mate to keep up his hatred. You just have a difference in opinion. -Hushpool

You know you're not helpful or comforting at all. Your reasonings don't apply to us at all. We love each other, our sex life is great and we aren't bored of each other. -Featherwing
But then why does he keep asking me to change my opinion on how i feel about it?
Crowtail

*lays on his back and waves his paw in the air* Never said i was good at this im just throwing out ideas hoping to get someething out of you.
Skyheart
Crowtail he didn't. He asked you just to understand his side. He didn't ask you to change your own opinion. -Hushpool

*sighs and lays his head on his paws* I'll figure out some solution for this. -Featherwing
I do understand his side but that doesn’t mean I agree with it. He might have forgiven those cats but I haven’t. •takes a bite of the fish
Crowtail

•starts to wash his paws• sure you will. •says lazily•
Skyheart
You really don't listen do you? No one is saying you have to forgive them, so stop repeating yourself and actually listen to what I'm saying. *rolls her eyes* -Hushpool

Well your good deed for the day is done. -Featherwing
*gives her a dumb look and continues eating his fish* Go on.
Crowtail

Seems so! *finally stops* So what were you even doing out here?
Skyheart
No one is saying you have to forgive them and move on. All anyone is telling you is not to get an attitude when someone doesn't agree with you. Your mate clearly has a different outlook on how he needs to handle this for himself. So accept that and move on from it. -Hushpool

I was sending a prayer to Smokepaw. And Blackpelt. -Featherwing
*Snorts* You believe in that stuff?
Skyheart

*Takes another bite listening and swallows* I dont have an attitude when ever someone disagrees with me..
Crowtail
Suuuuure you don't. Well whatever. I'm just telling you to lighten up a bit. -Hushpool

You don't believe in starclan? -Featherwing

*returns to Tigerfang with a large rabbit* -Scorchgaze
*shakes his head* Nope that stuff is stupid and doesn't make sense.
Skyheart

Guess i will try my best.
SCrowtail

*looks up at him and licks his lips* About time i was figuring you just left me!
Tigerfang
That's the problem with you two. You're too uptight. Have more fun with each other. -Hushpool

Whatever you say. *shakes his head* -Featherwing

Oh come on, I'm not that mean. *drops the prey in front of him* -Scorchgaze
We have plenty of fun! *huffs* And im not that up tight.
Crowtail

What i mean whats so good about them? Its not like they have ever done anything for me.
Skyheart

*laughs* Hey we never know.
Tigerfang
Oh really? Besides banging my mate what do you two do that's fun? -Hushpool

They house those we care about after they die. -Featherwing

*lays down next to him* Yea right. We've only been friends for forever. -Scorchgaze
But do they really? •says• Who is to say that it’s true it’s not like cats can die then come back to life to tell us these things.
Skyheart

•thinks• We like to go on walks.
Crowtail

•chuckles• That is true we have been friends since we were kits though we had our little separation during apprenticeship.
Tigerfang
That's not fun. Why don't you two plan dates or something. Make your sex life more interesting. -Hushpool

I know enough cats who have had visions and been visited. -Featherwing

You should still know me well enough to know how mean I am. *chuckles* -Scorchgaze
And who is to say they don’t have health issue maybe they aren’t right in the head.
Skyheart

Dates? •says slowly• that is something you do to become mates.
Crowtail

Oh you aren’t mean if anything you are a big kitten.
Tigerfang
No mouse-brain. Dates are what you can do to keep your love life fun and interesting. -Hushpool

I highly doubt that's the reason. But you choose to believe what you like. -Featherwing

Exactly! *nudges him playfully* Now eat the rabbit. -Scorchgaze
You are a bit bossy though. *laughs* If you would have said that i would have agreed. *takes a bite*
Tigerfang

*flicks his tail to the side* Seriously? But you and Skyheart are always going on walks.
Crowtail

I will and there is no changing that. *purrs* So what else is on your mind Floof?
Skyheart
Do you actually think we spend all that time walking? -Hushpool

Not much. I'm a little hesitant to ask what's on your mind. -Featherwing

You know it is a part of my job to be bossy. -Scorchgaze
I mean i never try to think about what you two ever do out there. *mutters*
Crowtail

*purrs* You dont want to know what is ever in my mind.
Skyheart

Yea when you are on duty but at the moment im pretty sure that you are off duty.
Tigerfang
Maybe you should. Might give you some good ideas about what to do with your romantic life. -Hushpool

Not like my day could get much worse, so might as well tell me. -Featherwing

I'm never off duty! *teases* Bossy all the time. -Scorchgaze
•sighs and continues eating• I guess I mean things can’t get worst right?
Crowtail

Well Hushpool told me not to tell anyone yet but she might be carrying kits.•says smoothly•
Skyheart

You should be you need to relax and wind down!
Tigerfang
Eh it could, but I don't think it'd be a good idea to test that. Why don't you guys try giving yourselves up to my mate again. You seemed to have fun and it was pretty entertaining for me. And I'll need some entertaining considering I'll be out of commission for two moons again since I'm carrying the kits of my mate and your's. -Hushpool

*ears perk* Really?! That's great news! -Featherwing

Oh I think I get to unwind plenty when we're "busy". -Scorchgaze
Yea you do lucky you. *huffs* Im going to top one day and show you how to really do it. *says taking another bite*
Tigerfang

*blinks* No we aren't givving ourselves up to your mate again. *says then quickly perks his ear* Wait did you say kits?
Crowtail

*nods* Yup also im thinking of mounting you. *purrs*
Skyheart
Mmhmm. I'm having pregnancy symptoms again so looks like I'm knocked up. We'll have to wait and see if it's just my kits or your's too. I would assume it'll be a mixed litter. *flicks her tail* But why not? Like I said I'll be soooo bored for the two moons I can't get any action. The least you two could do since I'm mothering your kits yet again is provide me with some entertainment. Besides, it's not like you can say you didn't enjoy it. -Hushpool

*wrinkles his nose* You just had to ruin a good moment, didn't you? I don't think your mate would like you thinking about mounting other cats, by the way. -Featherwing

*rolls his eyes* You keep saying that, but every time I try to really do you, you tap out. -Scorchgaze
We told ourselves we wouldn't do it again. *flicks his tail* And all because you are knocked up doesn't mean we have to do it plus it isn't part of the deal.
Crowtail

*ruffles the top of his head roughly* She doesn't mind me thinking it as long as i do it to her instead.
Skyheart

I do not! *says finishing his mouthful*
Tigerfang
Well it's rather rude to refuse the request of the mother of your kits. Come on wasn't it fun last time? What's so bad about doing it again if you all liked it? -Hushpool

*shakes his head after, smoothing down his fur* Still. Rather odd. I hope you don't think of a ton of cats who aren't your mate. -Featherwing

You absolutely do. One round and you're done. -Scorchgaze
And what if i do? She does it to but we always come back to each other because we cant be separated. *licks his lips* I mean some of Scorchgaze daughters are pretty fine looking down you agree? But of course i would never do it unless Hushpool said i could.
Skyheart

*bites his lip and looked a little hesitant* We will talk about it later.
Crowtail

I could do more! *says not liking be thought lowly of*
Tigerfang
All right fine. Gosh you and your mate are so stubborn sometimes. *scratches her ear* -Hushpool

No I don't agree. And unfortunately for you it seems like your mate only has a twisted interest in seeing you mate other toms. -Featherwing

You know you don't have to push yourself. -Scorchgaze
Hey it works for both of us she cat or tom i would do anything for her and she knows that. *smirks* Maybe thats the issue you two aren't as commited as me and Hushpool.
Skyheart

What we just dont like the thought of others mating with our mate or us.
Crowtail

Well its true i could do it more then once. i mean i bet you are just like me if you were bottom.
Tigerfang
Well it's not like either of you is sneaking around having a secret affair. You're both there doing it together. Getting pleased and pleasing each other too. I don't see what's so bad about it. You're in love with each other, you just get to heighten your pleasure by doing something a little outside of the box. I let Skyheart do you both and you don't see us in a bad place, do you? We've got the best relationship in the clan. -Hushpool

We're very committed. You think because we don't willingly let each other mate with whoever while watching that means we aren't committed? And even if you did think that it clearly isn't true. You've been inside me more times than I even want to think about. -Featherwing

You think you could handle it more than once? -Scorchgaze
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
True...I mean if he was having an affair i would know immediately if wanted to know.
Crowtail

And i had you screaming every time didn't i? *purrs* Moaning, screaming and crying out my name begging for me makes me think you liked it more then you liked having your mate mount you.
Skyheat

Ofcouse! *stretches* Easily.
Tigerfang
Oh would you? Well good thing he isn't then. There's no betrayal in just having a threesome with my mate. You're both there and aware and it's not like it means anything emotionally. Besides, even if one of you did try to have an affair it's not like you could find anyone who can please better than my mate. -Hushpool

Definitely not. My mate knows exactly what I like and the exact spots I need to be pleased in. Same for me on him. That's pretty unbeatable. -Featherwing

Oh really now? Do you actually mean that or are you just being your tough and stubborn self? -Scorchgaze
*gives her a look* You just really want to watch us go at it again don't you?
Crowtail

Then why do you two have so many arguments hmmm? I good relationship wouldn't have that. *pulls him close and with a tight grip* Maybe you just need somthing a little more. *teases*
Skyheart

I mean that!
Tigerfang
*shrugs* like I said, I'm gonna be bored. And I find it entertaining to watch. -Hushpool

*squirms slightly* Because not everything in a relationship can be solved with sex. -Featherwing

Want to see how many rounds you can go then? -Scorchgaze
Fine if Featherwing agrees and i doubt he will we can do your little threesome happy?
Crowtail

I dont know sex can fix a lot of issues. *purrs* And i mean who knows that better then i do. *moves his muzzle to his ear* And i love sex.
Skyheart

How many rounds? You know we have the Gathering right?
Tigerfang
Yea pretty much. *laughs slightly* C'mon you gotta admit that it's fun. -Hushpool

Clearly. *huffs* Sometimes it seems like that's all you think about. You're thinking about it enough to actually tell me you're thinking of mounting me. -Featherwing

You might be surprised with how good my stamina is. Why don't we try for three? -Scorchgaze
Its okay. *says stubbornly*
Crowtail

And whats wrong with that? You were the one asking me what was on my mind so im just telling you. *pushes him away roughly and laughs* You two are just so sensitive.
Skyheart

*grits his teeth and nods* Fine why not.
Tigerfang
You're so stubborn! No one cares if you admit it. It's just exhausting when you choose to be so stubborn. -Hushpool

*glares at him* Well I certainly wasn't expecting it to be the answer. -Featherwing

*rolls him on his back* Let's see whatcha got. *licks between his legs* -Scorchgaze
*cuffs her* Oh shush you are just as stubborn with the none stop "let my mate mount you cmon a threesome is hot!"
Crowtail

*stands up* Well are you done out here are do you want to sit and be sad for the rest of the day?
Skyheart

*gasps lightly* Yea lets see what i got.
Tigerfang
But at least that's fun. -Hushpool

*huffs and stands with a stretch* Might as well head in. -Featherwing

*licks and sucks him passionately* -Scorchgaze