Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 20051-20100 of 31229

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tanglebelly said…
*nods his head* I see...Guess i was lucky to not be alive during that time.
Crowtail

*bites his lip in response taking him as hard as he could* Starclan blessed you with a tight ass and great muzzle Fluffy. Good thing we are taking advantage of those right?
Skyheart
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TeamPeeta649 said…
Very lucky. That was a very dark time in the clan. Many years of pain. -Scorchgaze

Mmhm! *groans as he climaxes again, eyes rolling* -Featherwing

Why don't you two try a different position. *gets up and pads over to them* Something more like this. *pushes her mate over on his back* Come here, Fluffy. *pushes him into Skyheart's lap on top of him* Put those hips to work. *goes back to where she was sitting* -Hushpool

*rests his forepaws and his head against Skyheart's chest while he moved his hips up and down, gasping and moaning from how deep he was being filled in this position* -Featherwing
Y-you know me to well H-hushpool! *moans out thrusting upward into him filling him up once again*
Skyheart

*sighs* I don't even wanna think about that. *stretches a bit as the walk*
Crowtail

*glances around padding up besides Scorchgaze*
Tigerfang
*nudges Tigerfang lightly* Your legs feeling okay? *asks lowly* -Scorchgaze

That I do, my love. Remember, hard yet passionate. -Hushpool

*nuzzles his head into his neck, stifling his loud moans in his fur* It's soooo deep! *rides up and down his member completely, taking it all the way in each time* -Featherwing
*moves his paws around him pulling him closer biting onto the back of his neck as he releases load after load into him with strong slow thrust * L-like this Love?
Skyheart

*nods* Yea they are fine. *chuckles* You worry to much.
Tigerfang
Well we did do quite a lot. -Scorchgaze

Just like that. Why don't you kiss some more. -Hushpool
That is an understatement. *laughs* We did a lot more then quite.
Tigerfang

*nods his head panting heavily raising Featherwings chin up and kisses him again*
Skyheart
*purrs* You handled it well. I'm fairly impressed. -Scorchgaze

*moans into his mouth and wraps his paws around his neck* H-How much more are we going to do? -Featherwing
H-how much my queen wants me to. *bites his lip roughly as they kiss piercing his bottom lip and pulls away licking his lips tasting his blood*
Skyheart

*nods* I mean i told you i could take it.
Tigerfang

*coughs awkwardly*
Crowtail
Oh uh, sorry Crowtail. I guess I just made things a little more awkward. -Scorchgaze

*grinds down against him into his lap, mewling loudly as the rotation causes his member to hit every spot within him**licks his muzzle feverishly as his member throbbed against him* -Featherwing
*shrugs* I mean least you two aren't Hushpool i mean can you believe she wanted us to have a three some!?
Crowtail

*Looks over at his mate tiredly* H-how much more do you want love? *says as he finishes again laying his head back in a moan of lust and pricks Featherwings rear with his tail*
Skyheart

She says whatever she thinks. Unfortunately for everyone else her mind thinks up some pretty outrageous things. However...I can criticize her too much. -Scorchgaze

*climaxes against and drops his head against his chest, panting heavily* -Featherwing

You both seem pretty exhausted. You can do one more round as rough or as passionate or as wild as you want or you can quit now. It's up to you two. -Hushpool
*his ears perk* As rough and wild as i want? *mutters quietly to himself and shoves Featherwing off him and rolls ontop of him* This is definitely going to hurt you more then it will hurt me Fluffy. *growls moving a paw down his body and to his sack and squeezes it* Im going to make you my play thing.
Skyheart

And what do you mean by that?
Crowtail
Well her persistence got Tigerfang and I to explore more of our relationship. Not to sound crude, but you're a very handsome tom. If the situation were ever to come into real question I could see myself being tempted to so as she suggested. -Scorchgaze

*hisses slightly at the mix of pain and pleasure* Ease up Skyheart! I'm not into that kind of pain. -Featherwing
*blushes and turns away quickly* Uh thanks....?
Crowtail

My queen said i could do what i want so that means you have to endure it. *releases his grip slightly shifting himself into position and mounts into him*
Skyheart
Sorry! I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable. -Scorchgaze

*moans loudly* I-I just can't handle too much pain! -Featherwing
*chuckles* And here i thought you were tough. *licks his throat roughly before placing both of his paws onto his neck* Hmm lets see how long it takes for you to lose it like your mate. *tightens his grip as he thrust him* I mean before was great but we need a change of pace.
Skyheart

*shakes his head* No its fine! Its just well it's strange comming from the deputy. *chuckles*
Crowtail
Yea sometimes I need to learn to keep my big mouth shut. Tigerfang can attest to the fact that sometimes I over speak. -Scorchgaze

*moans more* I-I can handle it! -Featherwing
Good cause im going to really give it to you Fluffy! *pounds into him pushing deeper into Featherwing ramming his member into his spot and tightens his choke on his neck*
Skyheart

You always over speak. *says purring*
Tigerfang

*chuckles* I don't mind it i think it's nice.
Crowtail
And I've been out of the game for a very long time until recently. I may be older, but being around two attractive toms I guess I still get a little flustered. -Scorchgaze

F-Fuck! *shudders hard as pleasure racks his body* -Featherwing
Mhmm we saw that when you were watching Skyheart and Featherwing. *gives him a nudge*
Tigerfang

*looks at him amused* Still got it in you then.
Crowtail

Like that Fluff? *drags his tongue down his cheek while continueing to pound him getting closer and closer* Your mate would have been choked out by now so i give you props. *squeezes his neck tightly* But i want to see you struggle now.
Skyheart
Like I said, it's been a very long time until recently. That's why you've been getting a rougher side of me, Tigerfang. It's just been so long. -Scorchgaze

*huffs, trying to suck in more air* -Featherwing
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
•huffs• That not very nice of you taking out your wild side on me.
Tigerfang

•chuckles grinding Featherwings inside with his member sacking the walls inside him with hard thrust and grinds• You aren’t going to be getting much air now Fluff. •moves his muzzle to his and starts kissing him•
Slyheart
I'm sorry. It's been so long of nothing that I just get so into it. *brushes his muzzle against his shoulder* You have been taking the singular brunt of it. -Scorchgaze

*kisses him back deeply, hungrily, passionately like he was trying to steal his air* -Featherwing
And im going to get you back eventually. *cuffs him and moves on ahead*
Tigerfang

*purrs deeply and pulls away taking a deep breath and thrust upward into him again and releases the biggest load of the day into him with a yowl*
Skyheart
*watches him move ahead before turning to Crowtail* If you don't mind me asking, did Featherwing suggest that he start topping from time to time, or is the something you encouraged to do? Because I certainly haven't been pushing for Tigerfang to want a turn of the tables. -Scorchgaze

*Digs his claws into the ground, mewling loudly with what little air he had**releases hard and plentiful, his eyes rolling back out of pleasure before bobing shut slightly* -Featherwing
*blinks a bit surprised* Uh i mean i mentioned how i would like to try bottom a few times...why?
Crowtail

*pants heavily letting him go and watching him drop and pulls out of him sitting ack*
Skyehart
I was just wondering if I was unusual or not for being so against it for all this time. I just get so much pleasure out of pleasing. What's it like to be on the receiving end? -Scorchgaze

Very very impressive show, my love. Absolutely wonderful. -Hushpool
*purrs happily padding over to her and curls around her tiredly and leans on her* All for you my queen.
Skyheart

*thinks* Uh well its pretty nice once you get used to it. *purrs* Plus its not bad having someone big ontop of you.
Crowtail
I see. I suppose that's why you like Skyheart so much. -Scorchgaze

*pants heavily, groaning slightly as he pushed everything out of him* -Featherwing

What a wonderful King you make. -Hushpool
*purrs and starts to groom himself* What would Fluffy be then love? *says between licks*
Skyheart

*shrugs* I mean don't get me wrong his personality is horrible but when he gets on top he is an animal.
Crowtail
I see. You know, the tom on top doesn't have to treat others like animals just to pound them like an animal. -Scorchgaze

He'd be the prince of another land who the King pounds senseless. -Hushpool
MHmm for a peaceful alliance? *snickers* Sounds about right though he is handed to me pretty easily and freely. *nuzzles her cheek* Can i keep him as a play thing love?
Skyheart

Hey its my personal preference. *chuckles* Though im sure he knows how to settle down but i know what you mean i mean i treat Featherwing with respect when i top him and he does that same when he tops me.
Crowtail
So sometimes you enjoy the verbal roughness of it? -Scorchgaze

Oh you want to keep him now? *brushes her muzzle against his* That's something you'd have to talk to his mate about. -Hushpool
•frowns• Aww But can’t you use that wonderful charm of yours to persuade him? I mean I could just borrow him freely right not keep? •licks her cheek•
Skyheart

It’s always nice to change things up. Wait why all the questions?
Crowtail
I'm just a bit curious. I find myself at a place where I'm trying new things and changing it up as well. -Scorchgaze

We'll see, my dear. Who would have guessed you'd be so fond of him. -Hushpool
He is starting to grow on me. Plus i have two moons of no you my precious mate. *nuzzles her*
Skyheart

Huh what kind of changes?
Crowtail
Well...I told Tigerfang we could try switching positions. And there's something else that I've been... pondering. -Scorchgaze

Very true. Well, if you agree to helping me get this for you, then when you do it with him in the future I get to call the shots on how you two do it every time unless I give you free reign. No complaining about it. -Hushpool
*smirks and nuzzles her* Deal! *looks over at Featherwing* Do you think he can walk?
Skyheart

*raises an eye* What would that be?
Crowtail
Well, like I said, Hushpool can have good ideas sometimes. -Scorchgaze

I doubt it but why don't you go check. -Hushpool
Wait you don't mean the threesome...do you?
Crowtail

*nods* I will do love. *pads back over to Featherwing and prods his side* You dead Fluff?
Skyheart
It's a curiosity. Sorry if I'm putting you off. -Scorchgaze

Close enough. *sits up, still slightly panting**winces slightly at the feeling in his hips* -Featherwing
Well i mean its not like i have ever thought about doing it with you before..
Crowtail

*smirks cuffing his head* Well come on and get cleaned up so we can head back. *starts back to Hushpool*
Skyheart
This thought has never occurred to me either. *watches Tigerfang walk a bit ahead* I'm just thinking what the experience could be like. -Scorchgaze

Play nice, love. If you want him, you have to be sweet to him. -Hushpool
*chuckles* Sorry love *goes back and pats Featherwings head* There much better.
Skyheart

Well if you ever need advice im always all ears and i mean if you are serious about the threesome....I-i wouldnt mind it i think..
Crowtail
Hmm. *leans in and licks his neck slowly before calling up to Tigerfang* Hey Tigerfang! Come back here. -Scorchgaze

*smirks teasingly at him* Sweeter. -Hushpool
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Hmm you want me to be sweeter with him love? *lifts Featherwings head up*
Skyheart

*blinks in surprise* W-whats going on?
Crowtail

*stops and looks back before heading over* Whats up?
Tigerfang
You said you wouldn't mind it, so why not give it a try. -Scorchgaze

Mmhmm. If he's a prince you have to treat him like one from time to time. -Hushpool
Hmmm •purrs amused and kisses him• is this what you mean love?
Skyheart

R-right now? And Tigerfang didn’t even agree! •says his face flushed•
Crowtail
Why not right now? *looks at Tigerfang* Well? Hushpool's idea? It could be a good experience. -Scorchgaze

Exactly. *smirks* It's entertaining to me considering how much you two have always bumped heads. -Hushpool

I'm sure you find it very amusing. *sits back after the kiss and starts to groom himself* -Featherwing