Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 20151-20200 of 31229

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tanglebelly said…
How do we do that? *laughs* Distract her with other toms?
Tigerfang

Don't worry you will always be number one you are my mate after all. *nuzzles him back* Just make sure you don't enjoy Skyheart to much.
Crowtail

I think that might be our wonderful kits.
Skyheart
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TeamPeeta649 said…
Usually when her kits are around she gets pretty distracted. So just wait for family time and we're in the clear. Or she's a pretty heavy sleeper. -Scorchgaze

Never as much as I enjoy you, love. *purrs and nuzzles his neck* -Featherwing

Oh very true. I can't believe they'll be apprentices soon. It feels like six moons has gone so fast. -Hushpool
*raises an eye* How do you know she is a heavy sleeper? Do you watch her?
Tigerfang

Mhmm just make surer about it then. *chuckles glancing over at Scorchagaze and Tigerfang* Not going to lie kinda excited.
Crowtail

*nods* To fast. *sighs* But they had to grow up eventually right?
Skyheart
*rolls his eyes* Mouse-brain we grew up with her, remember. Also, as deputy it's my job to get cats up for their patrols. -Scorchgaze

To have two big toms fawning over you? -Featherwing

Of course. I know you're not looking forward to when toms come into the picture. -Hushpool
*frowns* Mhmmm....*says with a flick of the ear* I don't want our daughters to take mates that aren't worthy of them.
Skyheart

*curls his tail at the thought* Yea i mean they are big and muscular and attractive. *purrs dreamily*
Crowtail

*snickers* Sorry Sorry! I mean even i never kept track of her sleeping habits.
Tigerfang
Unfortunately I have to keep track of everyone's sleeping habits. -Scorchgaze

Well I'm sure you'll have your fun, love. Just don't push yourself too hard. -Featherwing

Of course not! -Hushpool
So what are mine then? *smirks* Do i have any bad habbits?
Tigerfang

Don't worry i never overwork myself. *nudges him playfully* Well im going to go talk to Hushpool to see when she thinks the kits will come around.
Crowtail

*wrinkles his nose* What do you think of Tanglekit?
Skyheart
You're a nest hog. *chuckles* -Scorchgaze

Good luck with that. *purrs and nuzzles his cheek* -Featherwing

He's a well behaved kit. Needs some more confidence. He's getting better at fighting I've noticed. No doubt with the help of bloodkit. -Hushpool
*huffs* I like to be comfy!
Tigerfang

*flicks him with his tail before padding over to Hushpool*
Crowtail

Do you think he is worthy of being a mate to one of our daughters? He spends alot of time around them...Also their is Foxpaw to i dont mind him as much but he is meh to me also. *says and stops as Crowtail comes over*
Skyheart
Excuses excuses. *teases* -Scorchgaze

I'm not sure, my love. *looks up at Crowtail* Well well well look who has come to visit. -Hushpool
*nods his head* So how was your little show?
Crowtail

*grins* I had him begging me to do him harder and deeper.
Skyheart

*flicks his tail at the comment and looks at Hushpool*
Crowtail

What it's true! When you stretch out in a nest it feels great!
Tigerfang
I'm sure. You also snore, but not so bad. *laughs* -Scorchgaze

*wraps her tail around her mate's muzzle* Very entertaining. Your mate is quite the cutie. -Hushpool
I’ve heard. •says flatly• And he told me about our little idea of using him..how long would you two be using him?
Crowtail

•huffs and she shits his muzzle•
Skyheart

•snorts and cuffs him• you snore just as much!
Tigerfang
Untrue! When have you ever heard me snore? -Scorchgaze

While I'm pregnant. We were hoping longer, but we'll take what we can get for now. Skyheart just wants to have him whenever he feels the mood while I'm pregnant. Don't worry, I'll be in control so I won't let him break your little guy. -Hushpool
*looks at Skyheart for a moment and then back to Hushpool* Fine with me as long as Skyheart doesn't do anything stupid.
Crowtail

*gives him a dirty look*
Skyheart

When you sleep of course i mean no one wants to tell you that you do since you are the deputy but you do!
Tigerfang
Oh well good thing I have such a good friend who will tell me. *nudges him playfully* -Scorchgaze

*licks her mate's cheek* He would never. Don't worry, we'll treat your sweetheart well. Won't we, handsome? *releases her tail's grip around his muzzle* -Hushpool
Hey i just tell you the truth! *laughs taking another bite*
Tigerfang

*opens his muzzle finally* Im going to do him better then you could ever. *grins* Make him scream my name out.
Skyheart

*narrows his eyes and looks back at Hushpool before leaving*
Crowtail
Yea yea yea what would I do without you? -Scorchgaze

*whacks him over the head with her tail* Mouse-brain! You won't be getting your little treat anymore if you piss off his mate. You've gotta put on a good front around Crowtail that way you can get the reward. -Hushpool
*rubs his head narrowing his eyes at her* You didn't have to hit me so hard! And he didn't say i couldn't do it! He just walked away and plus it's not like im lying!
Skyheart

I feel like we have been over this before. *snickers* You would be lost.
Tigerfang
*sticks his tongue out at him* -Scorchgaze

Be those things as they may, you still need to put up a more gentlemanly front in front of Crowtail. Because if you piss him off too much he might take the toy away from you. -Hushpool
•huffs• Then we can just take the kits away then right? I mean they need you more then you need them right? •continues rubbing his head• But fine I will be nicer.
Skyheart

•bats his tongue quickly with a paw• like I said big kitten.
Tigerfang
Troublesome tom. -Scorchgaze

Good boy. *nuzzles him with a smirk* But you still get to have your way with little Fluffy. Are you excited? -Hushpool
*grins* Can i tie little fluffy up? PLEEEAASEE? *nuzzles her* It would make me more excited.
Skyheart

*looks around spotting Scorchgaze and Tigerfang then sees Featherwing and debates on who to go to.
Crowtail

*nudges the rest of the rabbit to him* What ever you say. *says spotting Crowtail* So should we talk to him about it and is his mate even okay with it?
Tigerfang
Probably a discussion we should have. *gets up and pads over to Crowtail, flicking his tail for Featherwing to join them* So, about that idea. Have you talked it over with Featherwing? -Scorchgaze

*joins them slowly* -Featherwing

What a hot idea, my love. That sounds so wonderful. -Hushpool
Oh and i can stuff something in his mouth to make him not as mouthy! *purrs curling his tail at the ideas*
Skyheart

*looks up at them as they pad over and sees Featherwing and nods* Yea Featherwing said he was okay with it.
Crowtail

*follows after him*
Tigerfang
Just wanted to make sure we aren't stepping on any toes. -Scorchgaze

*shakes his head* It's fine, Scorchgaze. I trust you implicitly. -Featherwing

Aww but I thought you liked that spit fire attitude of his. *teases* -Hushpool
*nods his head* Trust me Featherwing is completely fine with it. *nudges his mate*
Crowtail

*nods his head* Now the only thing to do is get away from Hushpool so she doesn't get off on her creepy fetish.
Tigerfang

*grins* I do but sometimes he gets a little mouthy. *smirks*
Skyheart
...Whenever you'd like to make your exit I can keep her occupied for you. -Featherwing

Mmm well if you're already tying him up I'm sure covering his mouth would be good too. -Hushpool
*blinks* How would you do that?
Tigerfang

*looks a bit awkward* We mate a deal that Hushpool and Skyheart that they can take Fefatherwing when they want....
Crowtail

*nods purring and glances over at the four toms* What are those four talking about with out us?
Skyheart
Oh. Well, that'd certainly keep them preoccupied. -Scorchgaze

So whenever you decide on doing it let me know. -Featherwing

Probably how much they don't like us. -Hushpool
*flattens his ears* But i thought they liked us. *looked a little upset* They are our friends right?
Skyheart

*Raises an eye* When do you guys wanna go?
Tigerfang

*looks at Scorchgaze* Deputy?
Crowtail
I'll leave it up to you two. We could go now. -Scorchgaze

They are, I just think they've got issues with how we're always right. -Hushpool
*lays his paws on his head* Well maybe they shouldn't be wrong then..
Skyheart

*looks at Crowtail*
Tigerfang

*looks at his mate* Would you be okay with it now?
Crowtail
*nods slightly* That's fine. *nuzzles his cheek* Love you. *pads over to Hushpool and Skyheart* Well, it seems like you two got your way. -Featherwing

Now it is I guess. -Scorchgaze
*looks up at Featherwing confused then slowly starts to grin* Oh yea we did!
Skyheart

*nudges his friends* Well lead on deputy.
Tigerfang

*curls his tail happily his toes bouncing in excitement.*
Crowtail
Don't act so down about it Fluffy. I'm sure you're just as excited as we are. -Hushpool

Hm. Well, I'll all yours at least until the kits are born. -Featherwing

Don't chicken out now, tough guy. *nudges him playfully before slipping out* -Scorchgaze
*grins following after him*
Tigerfang

*looks over at Hushpool and his mate before following them*
Crowtail

Exactly all ours till then. *licks his lips* Hope you are prepared for everything im about to do to you.
Skyheart
Oh? Like what? -Featherwing

So, where would you like to go? -Scorchgaze
If i told you would ruin all the fun wouldn't it fluffy? *purrs happily*
Skyheart

Im fine with any place *says watching them walk from behind*
Crowtail

You usually find some goods spots Scorch.
Tigerfang
I suppose so. -Featherwing

Well I'll continue to lead. *takes them deeper into the forest* -Scorchgaze
*sits up finally towering over Featherwing* So why did you come over here? Don't tell me you want me inside you again. *purrs*
Skyheart

Soo.....*says behind them* Who is going to be doing what first?
Crowtail
Definitely not. I've had enough for this evening. I just came to inform you of the news in case you hadn't already heard. -Featherwing

Well. *stops in the spot* I suppose we can decide that now. Or just as we go. *sits between them and pulls them both close* -Scorchgaze
I mean your mate came himself to tell us. *grins* He was very willing to but speaking of your mate..Where did he go usually you two are together like two wings on a bird *laughs at himself* Get it a bird joke.
Skyheart

*blushes slightly coughing to clear his throat* I uh...
Crowtail

*looks at Scorchgaze* Im fine with what ever.
Tigerfang
He went on a patrol. I'm sure he'll be back in a bit. *grabs a robin off the pile and lays down to eat* -Featherwing

Well, we should warm up a bit first. *licks Tigerfang's neck with slow, firm strokes**keeps it up for a bit before switching to Crowtail, licking his neck the same way* -Scorchgaze
*looks at his mate then back at Featherwing* He went on a patrol so soon? *says curiously*
Skyheart

*Shivers slightly at his touch*
Crowtail

*takes the like happily getting a little heated up*
Tigerfang
Well unlike me he wasn't being endlessly pounded. -Featherwing

*glances at them* Don't let me have all the fun, you two. *switches back and forth, licking and sucking on their necks before moving to their ears* -Scorchgaze
*lays on top of his as he eats his meal and squeezes him* Im so glad i got a new toy!
Skyheart

*looks at Crowtail before slowly licking Scorchgazes neck in return*
Tigerfang

*licks his lips and slowly puts Scorchgaze onto his back and moves his muzzle towrds his member slowly*
Crowtail
Skyheart as much as I appreciate you being nice to me, you're sort of crushing me. -Featherwing

*huffs slightly* That didn't take long for things to get started. *pulls Tigerfang down with him and starts to kiss him* -Scorchgaze
*moves his tongue into his mouth embracing him*
Tigerfang

*looks up slightly giving his member strong firm licks*
Crowtail

*tugs on his ear holding him Tightly* My queen said i have to treat you nicer.
Skyheart
*huffs slightly at the tug* Well you can be nice without being all over me. -Featherwing

*shivers slightly and lays his head back, a paw resting on Crowtail's head while the other started groping Tigerfang's body* -Scorchgaze