Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 20201-20250 of 31229

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tanglebelly said…
*huffs nipping his ear hard and rolls off him* Hushpool he is being mouthy!
Skyheart

*starts moving his mouth up and down his member twisting his tongue slowly*
Crowtail

*moves his paws underneath him gripping his back roughly*
Tigerfang
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TeamPeeta649 said…
*smirks and nudges her mate* Maybe it's because your touching gets the little guy all hot and bothered. -Hushpool

Starclan that's good. *moans slightly and tightens his grip on them**kisses hungrily on Tigerfang's neck, his member hard and twitching* -Scorchgaze
*blinks and smirks drawing his tongue up Featherwings neck* Is that true Fluffy? Does me touching you get you all hot and bothered?
Skyheart

*pulls his muzzle away finally looking at his member amazed at the size* I-it's everything i thought it would be.....*says before moving his muzzle back over it taking it all into his mouth loving the feeling and taste*
Crowtail

*shudders slightly at his grip and licks his member getting hard as it was pressed against Scorcgaze and him*
Tigerfang
Knock it off. *shivers slightly, trying to keep his composure* -Featherwing

Look at the blush on those cheeks. Bright pink under all that pretty white fur. -Hushpool

Glad you're not disappointed. *grips Tigerfang by the hips* Come here. *lifts him on to his paws, pulling him over him so that his member was against his muzzle**licks him all over his length before taking him into his mouth* -Scorchgaze
Hmm kinda hot. *moves his tongue down his spine then back up before standing over him and lifting his head up to lick his chin*
Skyheart

*moans lightly as he does that closing his eyes thrusting gently*
Tigerfang

*watches them and slowly starts to ease a paw toe into Scorchgazes flank continuing taking his member deep into his throat*
Crowtail

*watches Featherwing and Skyheart a bit confused a bit away*
Tanglekit
*blushes darker* Skyheart cut it out, we're in camp. -Featherwing

He's right, big guy. If you want to keep toying with him then take him out of camp. -Hushpool

*hums slightly around his member**sucks him faster and deeper while starting to thrust into Crowtail's mouth* -Scorchgaze
*grins* Wanna take this out of camp Fluffy? *slides off him* I mean you came over here for a reason right?
Skyheart

*gags slightly in surprise not expecting such a large thing to move in his mouth and slowly puts in a second toe*
Crowtail

*moans his thrust getting a little stronger as they go on*
Tigerfang
*sighs heavily and gets up, heading for the entrance* -Featherwing

Go have your fun, boys. I'm going to check on the little monsters. *licks her mate's cheek before nudging him off* -Hushpool

*gropes Tigerfang's rear with his large paws**sucks him more intensely, trying to bring him to climax as he neared his own* -Scorchgaze
•purrs nuzzling her before getting up and following Featherwing•
Skyheart

•looks up at Hushpool when they leave• Hushpool why was Skyheart licking Featherwing?
Tanglekit

•hisses as he releases into his mouth•
Tigerfang

•gropes his sack with his free paw contining to twist his tongue around his memeber•
Crowtail
*grins* Skyheart has a fun time messing with cats. Quite the troublemaker, isn't he? -Hushpool

Where are we going this time? -Featherwing

*groans deeply as he climaxes into Crowtail's mouth**swallows the mess in his mouth before laying his head back, huffing slightly* Fuck that was so good..-Scorchgaze
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
•swallows eagerly pulling his muzzle away panting slightly as he licks his lips•
Crowtail

•moves off of him panting and lays on his back besides Scorchgaze• Y-Yea..
Tigerfang

Mhmm where does my little toy want to go? •nips his tail as he follows him•
Skyheart

•tilts his head• I thought you were only suppose to lick cats you licked though..my pa says licking is a sign of affection.
Tanglekit
Well Skyheart had your dad lick his paw, right? *flicks his shoulder gently with her tail* Skyheart just likes messing around with his friends. Now, have you seen my daughters? -Hushpool

Do you really have to call me a toy? There's got to be some better label we can come up with. *stops at a dense area of the forest* -Featherwing

*sits up* Your turn. *nudges Crowtail on his back between them**licks down his neck, chest and stomach until he reaches his member* You've certainly got an impressive size yourself. *licks him up and down his length* -Scorchgaze
•watches then from the side catching his breath•
Tigerfang

•blushes at his commit putting a paw over his face• You are the one to talk..•moans at his touch•
Crowtail

•twitches his ears at the memory and nods• Yea she is over near the pool. •starts to head off towards Bloodkit•
Tanglekit

•shrugs• Find a better name then Fluffy.•says as he stops and pushes him down onto his back•
Skyheart
Hi Mama! -Bloodkit

Hi sweetie. *nuzzles her head* Where is your sister? -Hushpool

Napping. -Bloodkit

Hmm how about perfect? Or handsome? Or anything actually positive. *stretches out beneath him* -Featherwing

*holds him by his hips and starts to suck him**wraps his tongue around his member as he moved his mouth* -Scorchgaze
*sits besides Bloodkit and thinks before licking her cheek trying to mimic Skyheart*
Tanglekit

You would have to prove to me that you are deserving of those names. *licks up his stomach*
Skyheart

*stifles a moan at his licks and sucks*
Crowtail
Ah! *pulls away, rubbing her cheek* What was that for?! -Bloodkit

*bites back a moan* And how would you like me to do that? -Featherwing

*flicks Tigerfang with his tail* Don't leave me to have all the fun. *says as he pulls back his mouth**pushes Crowtail's legs up more and licks his tail hole* -Scorchgaze
*shuffles his paws not expecting her to react like that* W-was that weird?
Tanglekit

Convince me you are worthy of those names obviously! *gropes him roughly and licks his neck*
Skyheart

W-what am i suppose to do?
Tigerfang

*eyes widen in surprise and melts as he does that*
Crowtail
Yea a little. Why did you lick me? -Bloodkit

*moans at his big paws feeling up his body**licks his neck up to his ears, tugging on them slightly* -Featherwing

Try putting that mouth to work maybe. Do whatever you want to do. Feel him up, kiss him, suck him off. As good as I am I won't be able to consistently pleasure you both at the same. You guys need to please each other too. *gropes Crowtail's rear while his tongue licked firmly* -Scorchgaze
•was hesitant at first and slowly starts to lick his neck•
Tigerfang

•grins• Someone is getting feisty. •moves his paws from under him and pins his paws above his head while moving down to kiss him•
Skyheart

Well your pa was licking other cats so I thought it would be okay..
Tanglekit
Well we know my dad is weird sometimes. -Bloodkit

Not wrong. -Hushpool

I thought you liked fiesty. *licks his chin teasingly* -Featherwing

There we go. *starts licking Crowtail's member again* Feeling good? -Scorchgaze
*sits down embarrassed* Well sorry i didn't know..
Tanglekit

*tugs on his bottom lip and grinds against him* I do but sometimes i like a tamed cat.
Skyheart

*nods his head quickly his member throbbing from everything* Y-yea!
Crowtail

*tugs on his neck and sits over him*
TIgerfang
It's fine. -Bloodkit

*pants slightly, feeling turned on already* Well, you had me pretty tamed earlier, big guy. -Featherwing

*sucks on him intensely, two toes slowly working their way inside him* -Scorchgaze
*eyes widen and releases as soon as he does that*
Crowtail

*stops licking and looks down at Scorchgaze*
Tigerfang

Thats because i had to tame you obviously. *angles himself before slowly pushing in his member*
Skyheart

*sighs in relief*
Tanglekit
Wanna eat something? -Bloodkit

*moans and leans his head back**after all the action from earlier his body was even more sensitive this time around* H-How are you going to do me this time? -Featherwing

*cleans up the mess with his tongue before grinning slightly* Seems like I hit the right button. *sits up and looms over both of them* So boys, what would you like to do next? -Scorchgaze
*gets onto his belly and raises his hips* Me.
Crowtail

*nods head quickly at the mention of food* Yes!
Tanglekit

Maybe i will take my time on you this time make you whine and beg for me. *licks his throat and slowly starts to inch his way into him with slow grinding motions*
Skyheart
What can we have Mama? -Bloodkit

*grabs a large squirrel* Why don't we share this. -Hushpool

*nods excitedly* It looks super good. -Bloodkit

*body twitches at the grinding**licks and tugs on his ears, trying to hold himself back from making snippy comments* -Featherwing

*licks his lips* Tigerfang why don't you go first. I want to taste him a little more first. *lays on his back and pulls Crowtail over him**rubs his back firmly while licking his muzzle* -Scorchgaze
•bounces happily• Squirrel!
Tanglekit

•starts thrusting into him swaying his hips in and out•
Skyheart

•purrs as he moves under him and licks his muzzle in return•
Crowtail

•looks a little nervous but moves on top of Crowtail and pushes into him slowly•
Tigerfang

•moans out in pleasure•
Crowtail
*drops it for them* Dig in you little vultures. -Hushpool

*purrs from the gentler pleasure* Who knew you could be so tender, Skyheart. -Featherwing

*squeezes his rear, holding him still for Tigerfang* What nice moans. Do him deeper, Tigerfang. See if we can get more of those delicious moans out. -Scorchgaze
•takes a piece quickly chewing on it•
Tanglekit

Oh shit it before I ran that ass into the ground •grunts with a swift thrust•
Skyhesrt

•nods• you know I thought the first tom I’d top would be your Scorchgaze. •says pushing deeper•
Crowtail

•moans louder as he pushes in•
Crowtail
Make sure you don't hog it all! *snags a bite* -Bloodkit

*gasps and moans**lays back and enjoys the thrusting**wraps his forepaws around his own hind legs, pulling them up closer to his chest so that Skyheart could go deeper into his body* -Featherwing

I'm sure you did. This is good practice for you, though. *grinds his member up against Crowtail's* -Scorchgaze
*licks Scorchgazes neck tenderly* I-i cant wait till i have you inside m-me! *moans*
Crowtail

*nods panting slightly forcing himself in deeper and hits his spot*
Tigerfang

*bites onto Scorchgazes neck as he finishes again*
Crowtail

*laughs* Don't worry i will leave you half!
Tanglekit

*grinds inside of him pushing his member into the sides of Featherwing* I want you to beg for me to go deeper Fluffy. *growls out as he kisses him lustfully*
Skyheart
Good! *purrs happily as she stuffs her face* -Bloodkit

*moves his tongue around his, kissing him deeply for a while before pulling back, panting slightly* Go deeper, Skyheart. G-Give it to me. Make my body take every inch of you. -Featherwing

Lustful, aren't you? *tilts his head up* You might want a break before you take me. With how much you both are turning me on I'm not sure when you'll both be able to rest again. *kisses him hungrily* -Scorchgaze
*hisses as he finishes and pulls out panting* You talking to me?
Tigerfang

*muffles a moan in his chest as he fills him up and clings to Scorchgaze tightly*
Crowtail

*grins as he says those words and pulls out before slaming back into him pushing as deep as he could and rams into his spot his member throbbing inside him as he pushes in and out*
Skyheart

*swallows his peice and takes another.
Tanglekit
You're really that hungry, huh? -Hushpool

Mmhm! -Bloodkit

*yelps in pleasure* M-More! More Skyheart! -Featherwing

*smirks at him* No you cheeky tom. *sits up, lifting Crowtail with him* Tigerfang lay on your back. -Scorchgaze
*does as he say and looks at him* What are you going to do?
Tigerfang

*huffs* I knew that you were strong but damn Scorchgaze. *says nuzzling him*
Crowtail

*pounds into him harder and harder* Scream my name you little tom lover!
Skyheart

*nods* Yea! I was starving! Plus im growing! *tries to flex his little muscles* Look how big im getting!
Tanglekit
*ears flick in amusement* A couple of growing soon-to-be apprentices. -Hushpool

*smirks through his panting* It's not going to be that easy to get me completely wrapped up in you. *licks and sucks on his neck roughly* -Featherwing

I might be showing off a little bit. I've got two hot toms to impress. *sets Crowtail down on top of Tigerfang so they were nose to nose* Now I get my pick. *grinds his member against both of their rears a bit before finally easing into Tigerfang slowly, giving him time to adjust**slips two toes in Crowtail's rear and thrusts them* What a hot sight. -Scorchgaze
*moans into Tigerfang neck as he does that* I guess i drew the short stick didn't i since i g-got your toes. *huffs out*
Crowtail

*closes his eyes as he does that and moans*
Tigerfang

*hisses at his sucks and licks* And you wonder why you dont deserve those names. *says as he moves his paws away from holding him and pins his shoulders down tightly and he bucks in his into him before pulling him upward as he falls onto his back*
Skyheart

*purrs at her comment*
Tanglekit
*bites his lip to hold back his loud moans* M-Maybe it's be-because I'm trying to s-save my pride before I d-do something nice. *sits up in his lap**braces his paws on his chest and starts moving his hips up and down, riding him with long strokes* Can I? I think you'll like it. -Featherwing

Trust me, I'm doing you a favor. Your body is gonna need all the rest it can get before I get into it. *thrusts Tigerfang deep, smacking his sensitive spot repeatedly**yanks up Crowtail's hips and licks hungrily at his tail hole, toes still thrusting* -Scorchgaze
I can't wait to find out who my mentor is! I'm so excited! -Bloodkit
*lays his head back panting heavily as he moves up and down his member and nods slowly* I-it better be good or ill smack the l-lights out of you!
Skyheart

*hisses in pleasure his eyes rolling slightly into his head grinding up against Crowtail*
Tigerfang

*burries his head into his chest from the both of them* Y-yea but i-im ready for that huge f-friend of yours i've always w-wanted it!
Crwotail
I don't think that'll be necessary. *rises off his member slowly, teasing him and himself**slides down his body* Something tells me you won't have a problem with what I'm going to do. *suddenly takes his member all the way into his mouth**gags slightly as it hits deep in his throat, but holds it there while rapidly swirling his tongue around it**his mouth was warm and slick from all the panting and drooling* -Featherwing

Don't worry, you're up next. *pulls his toes out and pushes his tongue inside him**groans against him as he picks up the pace of his thrusting, slamming into Tigerfang's body* -Scorchgaze
*Hisses in surprise bucking his hips into his mouth and takes his paws and holds Featherwings head down into his crotch* Oh i like this Fluffy.
Skyheart

*yelps in surprise and moans and groans*
Crowtail

*releases onto Crowtails chest as he gets pounded like a piece of meat*
Tigerfang

*moves his mouth around his length, taking him from tip to base each time* So big. *moans against him as he pulls away momentarily just to tease the head with his tongue**quickly takes him back in and continues to deep throat him* -Featherwing

*grips Tigerfang's hips as he pushes all the way in and releases inside him**pulls back from them, licking his lips* How do you want it, Crowtail? -Scorchgaze
*rolls his eyes back into his head the feeling of his seed making his body shiver and shudder*
Tigerfang

*grins* Finally! *lowers himself and raises his hips* I want to be completely destroyed by you!
Crowtail

*tilts his head back at his teases and sprays the inside of his muzzle with cum and holds Featherwing head onto his member bucking upward making sure it was shot deep into him*
Skyheart

*finishes his piece and purrs laying on his belly full*
Tanglekit
Squirrel is always so yummy. *lays on her back and pats her full stomach* -Bloodkit

*swallows it all eagerly, lapping at his member with his tongue to make sure that not even a drop escaped from his mouth**finally pulls away with a slight gasp after everything had been devoured**climbs back on top of him and eases down on his member**moans as it enters him again, his insides gripping him tight* Your stamina is incredible. *pants slightly as he rides him* -Featherwing

What a sexy body you're flaunting. *grabs his rear in his massive paws and grinds his member against him* I won't keep you waiting any longer. *starts pushing his member inside him**reaches down below to Tigerfang and starts rubbing his member* -Scorchgaze
*rolls on top of her purring* Agreed!
Tanglekit

*smirks and groans as his insides squeeze his member and bucks harder into him* Thats because im a real tom unlike your mate. *pants out*
Skyheart

*yowls in sheer ecstasy and grinds into him relentlessly wanting everything he had to give* Y-es!
Crowtail

*lays there panting tiredly and grumbles as his member was rubbed spraying out more of his cum with each stroke*
Tigerfang
Careful don't put too much pressure on my stomach or it'll all come up again! -Bloodkit

*leans his forehead against his* Don't stop! Don't stop pounding me! *grips his muscled shoulders tightly* -Featherwing

*shoves all the way deep inside him, his member throbbing against his walls**presses his muzzle against his ear* Why don't you kiss Tigerfang for me. That'll get me going even more and that's what you want, right? -Scorchgaze
*smirks bucking up more and more going balls deep into him* Then scream out my name and admit im better!
Skyheart

*grins and nods vigorously as he leans down kisses Tigerfang passionately as he was getting pounded*
Crowtail

*moans out in surprise pawing at his chest*
Tigerfang

*snorts* That wouldn't really happen!
Tanglekit
You probably don't want to test that. -Bloodkit

*grits his teeth slightly* Then you admit I'm better! My body and my muzzle. *grinds in his lap* Your mate even said you've never cum this much before. Even more since earlier too. -Featherwing

You two really know how to get a tom worked up. *slams his member into him, hitting his spot**growls as he keeps it up* Such tight rears. I'm such a lucky tom. -Scorchgaze
*snickers at his comment about his mate* Y-you wish my mate hasn't tried to really screw me yet thats how devious she is..I-if she really wanted to make me cum time after time she could do it flawlessly! *moans bucking up filling him up again with another load*
Skyheart

*moans hard into Tigerfangs muzzle pricking his fur with his claws piercing his skin bucking his hip into Scorchgaze*
Crowtail

*hisses but continues the kissing his body not in his control anymore*
Tigerfang

*sticks his tongue out at her amused and rolls off her* Hushpool you are having more kits right?
Tanglekit