Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 21101-21150 of 31229

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TeamPeeta649 said…
Well Foxpaw is my other best friend, so of course I'm concerned. -Bloodpaw

*tugs on his neck lightly, groaning in pleasure* -Treetail

*ear flicks in annoyance* I'll keep them away from your nest. -Frecklenose
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tanglebelly said…
Well yea but what are you going to do about it? It’s not like you can just fix his problems right?
Tanglepaw

Feeling good you got muscles tom? •grips his rear tightly hissing him harder while thrusting•
Flintstripe

You better make sure I don’t want thorn in the nest when my kits are born you hear me? •narrows his eyes at the kits and flares at Sunflowekit before turning around•
Skyheart

•growls lightly and nuzzles his kits• you all play?
Sunheart

•was shaking below his mother•
Swampkit
*shrugs* I'm pretty good at giving advice. -Bloodpaw

*shudders hardly, unable to hold back from releasing anymore* -Treetail

*nuzzles Swampkit comfortingly* It's okay sweetie. -Frecklenose

*hides behind her father, shaking and whimpering out of fear* -Sunflowerkit
That’s true to you always make me feel better when I’m down. •nudges her purring•
Tanglepaw

•goes harder and harder as he fills him up panting loudly and bites his lips gently•
Flintstripe

We didn’t mean to get in trouble..
Swampkit

•grooms her fur gently• Shhh it’s okay Sunflowekit..
Sunheart
See! What did I tell you about doubting me? *cuffs his ear lightly before going back to making nests* -Bloodpaw

*Licks his muzzle eagerly as his insides grip him tight* -Treetail

We only did it because Skyheart was rude to Swampkit in the first place. -Blackkit
•laughs and sits down besides her watching her make the nest• That’s True my bad so how was the kiss?
Tanglepaw

•moans out laying on top of him pushing in and out• so...so good!
Flintstripe

•nods his head• it’s true!
Swampkit

•sighs and looks at them• All because someone was mean doesn’t mean you can just do things like this. I mean I’m sure he deserves it but Skyheart isn’t a cat who takes little things like this kindly. •licks Sundlowerkits head trying to calm her and looks over at his mate•
Sunheart

•pads into the den and checks the nest for thorns•
Skyheart
It was... different. I'm still not completely used to touchy feely stuff, but it felt good I suppose. -Bloodpaw

*nods, panting heavily* V-Very good.. -Treetail

Your father is right. Skyheart is the kind of cat it's better just to leave him be. -Frecklenose
•chuckles laying his head on his paws as he lays down• I mean I heard it’s better if you are attracted to someone you are kissing. •teases slightly• but I wouldn’t have any experience myself.
Tanglepaw

•purrs nuzzling the crook of his neck• you know I said I would beat you but I think tying in this is just as good.
Flintstripe

•lays back down in his nest once’s he removes the thorns and snuggles close to his mate•
Skyheart

•nods his head looking at his paws• Sorry mama...
Swampkit

•sighs and lays back down• Just don’t do it again okay? •says gently•
Sunheart
What do you mean by attracted to? -Bloodpaw

*licks his cheek* I think so too. -Treetail

We won't. *huffs* -Blackkit
Like you have feelings for someone you know like how some cats are mates?
Tanglepaw

**chuckles and sits up slowly watching him with loving eyes*
Flintstripe

Good now we need to figure out what to do cause im a bit nervous of going back into the nuresry right now..*looks at his mate*
Sunheart
Oh. Yea you're probably right. -Bloodpaw

*huffs and lays on his stomach* You really don't hold back most of the time. -Treetail

I'm sure it's fine. I'm not that concerned with Skyheart. -Frecklenose
Oh team i got a kitten

*nods* I mean im usually right. *teases*
Tanglepaw

*laughs* Oh what ever you always get rough with me you know. *licks his cheek*
Flitnstripe

*looks a bit wearily and nods* I guess.
Sunehart
Yay kittens!!!

*shoves him playfully* You wish. -Bloodpaw

Only sometimes! *purrs* -Treetail

What? Do you think he'd retaliate? -Frecklenose
Yea i sent you pictures!

*laughs and rolls over* Are you making my nest soon?
Tanglepaw

*nips his chest* Sure sure what ever you say.
Flitnstripe

*shrugs* We never know i mean he made my brother lick his paw once just so his kits could play with theirs.
Sunheart

*pads over to his sister* You okay Sunflowerkit?
Swampkit
Yea yea I'm on it right now. -Bloodpaw

*purrs and stands with a stretch* So what now? -Treetail

*nods slightly* We'll just have to see. -Frecklenose

Yea...he's just scary. -Sunflowerkit
*purrs* Don't forget i want extra feathers and only the softest moss! *grins at her playfully*
Tanglepaw

*starts to groom his fur* Well we need to clean up silly.
Flintstripe

*listens to them silently as he finishes the last of his nest*
Foxpaw

*gets up and stretches and looks down at the kits* You three need to behave for now on got it?
Sunheart

*flattens his ears and nods* Yea he is...*looks up at his father and nods* Yes dad...
Swampkit
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
*rolls her eyes at him playfully* We'll see about that. -Bloodpaw

Oh true. Groom meeee! -Treetail

*nods* We will dad. -Sunflowerkit
What do you mean we'll see? *purrs* I thought we were besties!
Tanglepaw

*gives him a look* Groom yourself you goof ball you are a warrior now arent you? *says as he continues to groom his own fur*
flintstripe

*nods* Good now i think its time for you three to settle down and relax in the nursery with your mother. *licks all of their heads*
Sunheart
True but I can't spoil you too much. -Bloodpaw

Of course, but we're mates. Aren't we supposed to pamper each other now and then? -Treetail

*huffs* But I wanted to play more. -Blackkit
Ah no fun! •purrs and glances over at Foxpaw• Looks like Foxpaw already finishes up.
Tanglepaw

•turns to them giving Tanglepaw a look and looks back at Bloodpaw• Do you need anymore help?
Foxpaw

Oh I pamper you enough as it is you big kitten. •laughs and licks his cheek•
Flintstripe

•gives him a look• I would let you play outside more but you three causes some trouble so this is your punishment.
Sunheart
Nope! *finishes up the nest* That was the last one. -Bloodpaw

*nuzzles him* Can't I have a little more? *teases* -Treetail

*sighs* Fine. -Blackkit
*hops into his nest and purrs* Ahh!
Tanglepaw

*rolls his eyes* Same over here.
Foxpaw

*chuckles and grooms his neck* You are such a troublesome tom you know. Always making me pamper you and take care of you.
Flintstripe

*nods and paws him gently towards the nursery* Now go on!
Sunheart

*follows after his brother purring amused*
Swampkit
I think we did a good job, Foxpaw. -Bloodpaw

I do my best to pamper you too you know. -Treetail

This is gonna suck. *pads to the nursery* -Blackkit
*nods* I say we did a pretty good job. *purrs* Though this lump of fur was bugging you a bit wasnt he?
Foxpaw

*sticks his tongue out at him*
Tanglepaw

I know but im usally doing most of it. *teases him and looks him over* Nice and slick. *says to him*
Flintstripe

*nods* But i guess we kinda deserve it right?
Swampkit
You both bug me. *teases* -Bloodpaw

You're just the best at it I think. *licks his ears* -Treetail

I guess..-Blackkit

We did do something bad. -Sunflowerkit
Uh huh whatever you say. •smiles slightly• so now what?
Foxpaw

And why am I the best at it? •purrs nuzzling his cheek•
Flintstripe

•nods• We just have to make sure not to mess with him.
Swampkit

•looks at his mate• You okay watching them by yourself?
Sunheart
I don't know. *lays in her nest* It's not like we can really go out since we already got busted. -Bloodpaw

Because you're so sweet. -Treetail

*nods* -Blackkit

We should probably just avoid him all together. -Sunflowerkit

*nods* I'll be fine, love. -Frecklenose
*huffs and nods* Yea i guess..Well if you are going to lay here im going to go talk to someone. *says as he starts to pad out of the den and looks around for Redshadow*
Foxpaw

*watches him go and leans in head over towards Bloodpaw*
Tanglepaw

*nips his ear roughly and laughs* Whatever you say. *stretches and looks at him* Hey Treetail...
Flintstripe

*purrs nuzzling her* I know you will be i just want to make sure. *looks around for Scorchgaze* I gotta see if there is a patrol for me to join.
Sunheart

*nods sitting down in their nest and looks over at them* Yea probably the best idea.
Swampkit
*sits outside the medicine cat den* -Redshadow

*stretches in her nest with a yawn* -Bloodpaw

Yea? -Treetail

I think my father is in the warriors den so I'd check there. -Frecklenose
*sees him and pads over to him quickly* Hey Redshadow.
Foxpaw

Tired already? *purrs* You must be getting old.
Tanglepaw

i want to be a parent...*says quietly* Seeing my sister become a mother really made me realize how much i want to have kits to raise...
Flintstripe

*nods and nuzzles her one more time before heading off towards the warriors den*
Sunheart

*takes and stop and yelps looking at his paw and sees a thorn in it* Mama! *calls out in panic*
Swampkit
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Hello Foxpaw. What are you up to? -Redshadow

Oh hush! It's just been an eventful day. -Bloodpaw

Well. *leans his chin on his shoulders* I'm sure we could figure something out. -Treetail

*rests in his nest* -Scorchgaze

*hurries into the nursery* What's wrong? -Frecklenose
Nothing just doing apprentice things. *says purring as he sits down* What are you doing?
Foxpaw

Yea apparently with you kissing Foxpaw. *laughs at her teasingly*
Tanglepaw

*looks at him hopeful as he does that and purrs nuzzling him* Really?
Flintstripe

*pads in quietly and nudges Scorchgaze*
Sunheart

I stepped on a thorn! *wails loudly* I-it hurts!
Swampkit

*grumbles stirring from his rest again*
Skyheart
I was just checking on my mate. -Redshadow

It was definitely interesting. -Bloodpaw

*purrs* Of course. I'd love to raise kits with you. -Treetail

*sits up with a tired yawn* Sunheart, what can I do for you? -Scorchgaze

Let me see. *takes his paw and gently pulls out the thorn* There. All better. *licks his paw softly* -Frecklenose
Is she doing better? •says curiously• I know I saw you two at the lake when Crowtail took me and my sister out.
Foxpaw

Is say. •buckles and bats at her ears as he stretches out• I still can’t beleive you agreed to it.
Tanglepaw

•sits up after a bit happily• So the real question is how to get kits though right? It’s not like we have a she cat like your fathers do.
Flintstripe

I was wondering if there was a patrol I could join.
Sunheart

•yelps as she pulls it out and looks at his paw and nods• Yea a lot better..
Swampkit

•grumbles• Can’t you keep them quite for once Frecklenose?
Skyheart
Unfortunately that was just before she had her accident. But she's doing okay. Getting better bit by bit. Still disappointed she can't attend the gathering. Are you excited? -Redshadow

*shrugs* I thought it'd be interesting to see what it's like. I'm usually weirded out by that kind of physical contact, but my ma and dad do it all the time. -Bloodpaw

*nods* That's the difficult part. -Treetail

You can lead a hunting patrol if you'd like. It's about time for one to go out now. -Scorchgaze

*ears flick in irritation* Considering this is the nursery, no. -Frecklenose
•nods his head quickly• Yea! I can’t wait till we go but I wish Mistybreeze would be able to go...Uh Redshadow can I ask you a question?
Foxpaw

Understandable •says looking at her curiously• Do you think I could try a kiss to?
Tanglepaw

What should we do? •says with a bit of doubt in his voice•
Flintstripe

•nods• Anyone I should take?
Sunheart

•rolls his eyes• You are there mother start acting like one. •says closing his eyes•
Skyheart

•looks at Frecklenose worriedly• don’t mind him mama...
Swampkit
Sure. -Redshadow

With Foxpaw? -Bloodpaw

*thinks* I'm not sure. Should we maybe ask some she-cats? -Treetail

Darkmist I'm sure could use the time out. Ivyfrost as well. From there you can decide. -Scorchgaze

*clenches her jaw in anger**lays in her nest and pulls her kits to her, doing her best to bite her tongue* -Frecklenose
*shuffles his paws embarrassed* What does it mean when two cats kiss?
Foxpaw

*snorts* Ew ofcourse not! *looks at her* With you.
Tanglepaw

**bites his lips wearily* We could try....But who?
Flitnstripe

*nods his head* Sounds good. *says backing out of the den and starts off to looks for his brother*
Sunheart

**watches her reaction and smirks* Did i hit a spot there?
Skyehart

*glances at him with narrowed eyes*
Swampkit
...Well, it can mean a few things. If it's a peck I suppose it could be an expression of friendship. If it's more than that it could mean the two cats like each other. Or it could be experimental. -Redshadow

I guess sure. I tried it with my other best friend after all. *sits up in her nest* Just to see if it's different with other cats. -Bloodpaw

I don't know. Obviously my sister and your sisters are out because that'd just be odd. -Treetail

*finishes a meal by the waterfall* -Darkmist

*gives him a hard stare, but keeps silent**she wasn't going to be a push over, but didn't want to feed into his games* -Frecklenose
*nods taking it all in and thinks back to his kiss with Bloodpaw* I think i get what you mean..*looks back up at him* Do you think i look roughish? *says slowly* Bloodpaw said i look roughish and im not quite sure what she ment by it ..
Foxpaw

*nods and sits up in his nest* Lead the way since you have all the experience. *grins at her cheekily*
Tanglepaw

*grits his teeth* And we cant really ask Hushpool since she is getting your parents to have more kits...and she is also your mother technically...*he started to realize how hard it would actually be to get kits*
Flintstripe

*sees him and pads over to him quickly* Hey you have been choosen to be on the hunting patrol with your great brother!
Sunheart

Mhmm must have hit a spot with the look you are givving me. Was i to close to your fear of being a horrible mother? *says licking his paw*
Skyheart

*chuckles slightly* Rouged is a way to describe a masculine, tough tom. It's quite a compliment. You're putting on some good muscle for your age. -Redshadow

*rolls her eyes in amusement* Yea oookay. *shakes off some of her awkwardness before leaning in and giving him a light kiss* -Bloodpaw

*nuzzles his cheek, wanting to reassure him* Don't worry love, we'll find a way. -Treetail

Lucky me. *flicks him playfully with his tail* -Darkmist

*snaps her gaze away and pulls her kits to her stomach* Oh? And how do you know what my fears are? -Frecklenose
*perks his ears happily at his words* Really you think so? *purrs*
Foxpaw

*leans into her kiss and humms lightly at the feeling*
Tanglepaw

*nods half heartedly* Yea im sure we will. *smiles at him* So do you wanna head back to camp or enjoy some more time?
Flintstripe

*grins* Yea i know you are also we need to find Ivyfrost then we can get some more cats anyone would work.
Sunheart

*gives her a dumb look* Well for one i know you are afriad of going out alone since your little incident by the way you are welcome me and my mate fixed that problem.
Skyheart
*nods* If you keep up the hard work you can definitely grow to a large size. -Redshadow

*keeps the kiss going for a little bit longer before pulling away* That was about how long Foxpaw and I got to kiss for too. -Bloodpaw

You decide, love. -Treetail

Well if you're leading I'll let you decide. -Darkmist

Hmm. Well my fears are of no one's concern but my own. -Frecklenose
Even to your size? *says curiously* You are really big and it would be awsome to be your size.
Foxpaw

*pulls away and looks at her amused* Hmm that was rather intresting i guess. *says cooly*
Tanglepaw

I wanna stay out a big longer. *says quickly*S
Flintstripe

*nods* Mhmm grab Strongbreeze and Wrenflight. *says spotting Ivyfrost and goes to grab her*
Sunheart

Oh and we can't forget about your fear of loosing another sibling since after your other sister. *yawns* But like you say none of my buisness. *sees Swampkit looking at him and gives him a intense look*
Skyheart

*shrinks back into his mother*
Swampkit
Possibly. You've got the build for it. -Redshadow

Yea it's different. -Bloodpaw

Then we'll stay as long as you want. -Treetail

*nods and looks around for them* -Darkmist

*turns her back to him, shielding her kits from him* -Frecklenose
*purrs* No one ever tells me nice things like this besides my mother. *looks at him happily*
Foxpaw

So how was it? Any better then Foxpaw? *chuckles and lays back down in his nest*
Tanglepaw

*bats his nose* We cant do that because then we would never get back to camp.
Flitnstripe

*lays in his nest splayed out sleeping*
Strongbreeze

*grins amused and looks back at his mate before curling back up*
Skyheart
Oh I don't know. Getting called rouged by a she-cat is a pretty big compliment. *flicks his tail in amusement* You know, if you need any advice on she-cats I can do my best to help. -Redshadow

I'm still analyzing in my head. This whole kissing thing is still kind of strange. -Bloodpaw

*purrs* Okay then we've got a time limit. -Treetail

*pads into the den and wakes them in their nests* We've been chosen for a hunting patrol. -Darkmist

*rises with a stretch* Sounds nice. -Wrenflight

Causing trouble? *mumbles tiredly to her mate* -Hushpool
Wait really? You would help me? *says quickly* Cause i could use some...*says shyly* I dont really have anyone to ask about she-cats..
Foxpaw

*laughs and licks her cheek teasingly* Take your time you over aggressive furball.
Tanglepaw

*laughs and starts to pad off* Come on lets go have some fun.
Flintstripe

*grumbles ans stretches* Yea sounds great...*mumbles*
Strongbreeze

Mhmm you know me love. *nuzzles her* Just warming up the new queen.
Skyheart
Well I've only ever been with one she-cat, but I'd say my mate is pretty perfect, so I'm sure I can be of help. So who is it you're pining over? -Redshadow

*cuffs his ear* Don't start over doing it with the physical affection, goofball. -Bloodpaw

What kind of fun? *gets up and follows him quickly* -Treetail

Come on lazy bones. -Wrenflight

You're such a troublemaker. -Hushpool
*nods in agreement* Mistybreeze is really nice and shes pretty. *purrs and shuffles his paws* I really like Bloodpaw...
Foxpaw

*laughs trying to duck away from her but fails* Hey come on you have to get used to it some how and plus i still have my bet arrangement you know.
Tanglepaw

*laughs* I'm comming im comming! *Gets up and pads after him*
Strongbreeze

*waits for them at the entrance with Ivyfrost*
Sunheart

Hey least i didn't bug her about her mate cheating on her* Says bit loudly while closing his eyes*
Skyheart