Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 21651-21700 of 31229

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita KatieK102 said…
We can. I had an idea that since the Clan is so large now and there are so many more kits/apprentices, and we already have a surplus of warriors, maybe Falconstar is worried that the territory won't be large enough to support them much longer, so they expand and establish a new camp? I don't know what season it is, but if it's leaf-bare and prey is slowing down, it would be a legitimate concern.

I think we could say that MoonClan/GoldenClan/PantherClan died out, and this extension could take over their territory? Or maybe the old StormClan camp?

It could be temporary or permanent, however you guys feel, and there would be another "leader". They wouldn't take the 'star' suffix unless you guys wanted it to be permanent, and we could make a different forum for it?

It would also ensure that StormClan would have another Clan to meet at the Gatherings, should Blue or Smart be MIA for months at a time. And I think it would be interesting to watch the warriors decide if they want to adventure and begin a new Clan, or stay loyal to their roots. Dramaaaa!
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
KatieK102 commented…
Obviously it's up to wewe guys! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tanglebelly said…
I actually like that idea! So im down for that completely since the clan is getting so big and some of the other clans that we used to use we just dont touch anymore.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TeamPeeta649 said…
I can't think of any members of the clan who would want to branch out really. Possibly aside from Skyheart but I feel Hushpool would shut that down fairly fast. I think the idea of them transitioning back into the old territory though could be good. I think that could make for an interesting period of time. Because they'd have to rebuild the camp and establish the territory from scratch again. The old territory held a HUGE clan back in the day. It was supposed to be a much larger territory than their current one.

Besides I always felt stormclan was better as a forest clan instead of a cave clan. There could be some good danger and drama especially with how many badger incidents there have been deeper into the forest. We could use that to work in something I messaged you about a while back pertaining to Sweet and Berry mostly.

I think we should keep around GoldenClan because of the ideas we had with Red and the other former group members. Those are my thoughts. Let me know what you think!
Or a mix of the ideas! I'm not even sure there are so many things we could do!!!
Like i said im down for any and all ideas so whatever you two decide im okay with it. BUT WE ALL LOVE DRAMA ESPECIALLY SKYHEART
Was the old territory large enough to sustain a Clan of this size? I don't think I was around for those times.

A few of my cats would be down to leave, like Ivyfrost, Shiverwind, Amberpaw, and potentially Mistybreeze. Others could be convinced; I think it would mostly be young, outgoing cats who are looking for an adventure or simply don't feel like they fit in. Really, I just think it's hard for everyone to socialize with everyone in such a large Clan because cats get forgotten or just go unused.

Are you against just sending some of the Clan (whoever volunteers) to the old territory, be still remain StormClan? (Or LightningClan/ThunderClan/RainClan(?), if they decide to be permanent).
Yea i figured that most of the younger cats and maybe a few of the vetren warriors would be more intrested in the idea
I think it would be interesting to watch cats come into different roles; there would be a leader and deputy, and there would have to be a new medicine cat in case of emergencies. Tension between the two camps would build, I think, and could possibly just separate into two different Clans.

New friendships would be established, cats would have a chance to take on bigger roles in the RP, because let's face it, some of them really just take up a slot in the allegiances. Like I've always had ideas for Ivyfrost and Duskstorm but never felt like they had room in this camp, does that make sense?
Back in the Stormstar days and even the early Nightstar days we had a clan this big if not bigger. But it was also because we had a lot more people rping.

I think it's just difficult deciding on who would leave because there's connections between all the older cats in some way. I had honestly thought since Swampkit got sick it'd almost a more dramatic and upsetting situation for a sickness to wipe the clan of almost all it's kits. I thought that could be a devastating thing that would likely make the clan not want to be in the camp anymore since they'd lost so many cats in such a short period of time. The group murders, the battle, the accidents, then the sickness. I mean, we've lost a LOT of cats lately and so I figured this could be the tipping point. It'd still be drama for the cats that don't want to leave the home they know versus the ones who don't want to be in the caves and find safety in the forest.
Ultimately the vote to move camps would win, but I just think it'd be interesting to see how the clan interacts with so much tension and everyone feeling different things about the deaths and the decision to leave.
But separating them works. I just would have to think about how to divide mine up.
And my idea for wiping out the kits came because I feel like we have too many at this point.
I considered a massive sickness raging through the camp! However, I don't have cats that I'd like to kill off, more like find different ways to use. I agree about there being too many kits, but a queen could always leave.

If you really don't like the idea, Team, we can brainstorm other ideas! Tangle is down for literally anything that gives him a chance to cause drama (xD), and I really just want a new plot line introduced. I loved the Gathering idea, but at this point it would just be GoldenClan and StormClan.
I think it could be interesting to split the clan, like I said though, I'd just have a hard time picking who goes where. It'd definitely build for a much more dramatic gathering that's for sure! I don't have any adult cats I want to kill off either so that's why I was thinking just the kits.

I'm gonna message you Katie because if we're splitting the clan there's a few things I wanna brainstorm to be able to decide who goes where! Because there's not much else I could think of. Splitting them, killing off a bunch of kits and/moving the clan.
Okay! Definitely message me because I'm iffy on a couple of them as well!

I can't imagine who Tangle is going to send xD
IM PLOTTING
*sits outside his den, tail flicking as he observes the Clan* *Outwardly he seemed relaxed, but inwardly he was worried* Growth is always a blessing, and each new kit is to be appreciated. Still... I can't help but worry that StormClan will outgrow it's territory soon. ~ Falconstar
I just messaged you!

*pads over to Falconstar* Are you as concerned as I am? -Scorchgaze

*looks around for Berryfrost* -Sweetbriar
I'm updating the allegiances! Do you guys mind if I make one mentor/apprentice swap? I always planned for Redshadow to mentor Thunderpaw, and I could assign Tanglepaw to Brownnut to make up for the steal?

Also! If Raindapple is Featherwing/Crowtail's surrogate, then why is it listed as 'Featherwing's litter' and 'Raindapple's litter'?
Yea I just threw apprentices to mentors for the time being so change whatever you want!

Raindapple was the surrogate for Treetail and Flintstripe. Hushpool was the surrogate for Featherwing and Crowtail and since they're Featherwing's kits this time and Hushpool has her own litter I figured it'd be less confusing to list it that way
She was Flints and Treetails and sure im down with mentor swaps and team you have to continue from the other forum with our cats ;D
Also, not sure if I changed it but Brownnut is retired because he hurt himself protecting Dapplepaw from a badger attack.
Will do tangle!
I just texted tangle and told him it'd probably be best for us all to figure it out on the forum because there's so many decisions to be made. So:

I think Katie has a good plan to keep my idea about Sweet/Berry and the badger. Katie thought perhaps they could leave, get attacked in the old camp, and have to bring Sweet back to StormClan because they won't have a full trained medicine cat yet? If Berry and Strong wanted to go first, and she wanted to stay with her friends and figured that maybe Falcon would miss her. Especially if Falconstar said the two camps was only a temporary thing. Sweet would end up staying in StormClan, and I think Berry would return as well.
But tangle did pose the question if Wren left maybe Strong would want to go too since they're such close friends. But maybe that would have to be a lost friendship? They'd still be friends obviously but maybe just realize they have to walk different paths.

Because I think the idea to send Shiver and Wren and FrecklexSun to the new camps is a good one.
While we're on the subject or retired/Elders, is Streamripple really still alive? xDD

I actually forgot about the tension between Shiver/Freckle/Sun/Wren, but you're right, I would want to keep that going. If you're alright with sending Frecklenose and Sunheart (Tangle definitely wouldn't complain) then I'm completely okay with it. Especially because there won't be a surplus of cats leaving, so their voices will become important, and would give them all opportunities to disagree on topics. It would also help with all the kits in StormClan, but we can still have cats get sick if you want!
>I definitely want Sweet to ultimately stay in StormClan, so I assume Strong and Berry would as well. But, if you want to go with your idea about Sweet/Berry and the badger, perhaps they could leave, get attacked in the old camp, and have to bring Sweet back to StormClan because they won't have a full trained medicine cat yet?
>I'm not sure why Sweet would leave, except maybe if Berry and Strong wanted to go first, and she wanted to stay with her friends and figured that maybe Falcon would miss her? Especially if Falconstar said the two camps was only a temporary thing.
>Sweet would end up staying in StormClan, and I think Berry would return as well.
Yea i think sending those two couples would be great and then we would work our way around with what Strong and berry would do and maybe Flint and Tree though i think they would most likely stay even though Flint is closer to Freckle and Wren then his other siblings but he is still close to Sweet. The real question is what of the vet warriors who would go and who would stay.
I'm definitely planning on sending Ivyfrost, and she could be the leader/deputy. Deputy maybe, since she isn't close to anyone but Crowtail and I think others would be weary to elect her leader.

Mistybreeze and Redshadow could possibly go, and maybe even Duskstorm? I doubt Dusk would but if more older cats needed to leave, then I'm not opposed to sending him!
*nods, his gaze not straying from the Nursery* "Pantherstar had to split up her own Clan when it became too large for her camp to sustain. I think it might be time for us to follow her pawsteps." *looks at his deputy for his opinion* ~ Falconstar

*pads out of the Warriors Den* ~ Shiverwind

*pads over to Sweetbriar with a mouse in her jaws* "Looking for me?" ~ Berryfrost
Well Scorchgaze is obviously loyal to Falconstar and his home so he'd stay.
It's possible Hushpool and Skyheart could maybe leave? But I doubt it. Bloodpaw would not want to leave if she's falcon's apprentice. Especially if there a chance for her to be deputy one day.

Redshadow and Mistybreeze are possible leaves right? I figure Red and Foxpaw would stick together since they've developed a sort of father son relationship. What about Thunderpaw? Would she seek out new opportunities?
Thunderpaw would definitely be willing to adventure! Especially if I make her Redshadow's apprentice.
I mean if Redshadow were to leave there would probably be a good chance that Foxpaw would follow him since he is bascially his replacement father for Tigerfang being a horrible father yea would create drama with splitting friendships and family

*pads into the nursery and starts pulling out the old bedding so the other kits wouldnt get sick hopfully*
Flintstripe

*nibbles on his sisters ear playfully* Patherkit you have to fight back when we play fight.
Buckkit
Tigerfang is always a horrible father xDx He needs to quit producing kits! He's too old to be fertile anyway xD

So Tangle said that a few kits might be up for grabs?
tanglebelly commented…
Yea i think if wewe wanted wewe could take one of the kits blue has right now since she has been gone for awhile and she is playing 3 of them i think? zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
*gives only a brisk nod* It's a difficult situation but... it'd be dangerous not to consider it. Who would volunteer to leave though? That's what scares me. And would this be temporary? -Scorchgaze

*purrs at her friend* Obviously. Who else would I be searching for? *looks at the mouse* Looking to share with your mate? I think he's out on patrol. -Sweetbriar

That's one way to see it. I just see it living my life day by day. -Wrenflight

Well they don't particularly know I'm here so let's hope we don't run into a patrol on their side. -Redshadow

*purrs at his son* It's okay Flamekit. -Treetail

Yes! And I don't know why. -Bloodpaw

Need some help watching your little monsters? -Darkmist

But you aren't an actual attacker. -Pantherkit
*flicks an ear* "It could be temporary, unless the others thrive and don't want to return. Regardless, something needs to be done, or else we'll hunt all of the prey in the territory and starve ourselves." ~ Falconstar

"Darn shame. I guess you'll just have to share it with me." *sits down and nudges the mouse towards her* "Speaking of mates, how is yours?" ~ Berryfrost

So let's start to make a list and I'll edit it as we make final decisions. If I put any in the wrong spot let me know.

Stay:
Falconstar
Scorchgaze
Merryberry
Hushpool and Skyheart (And their new litter)
Bloodpaw
Sweetbriar (After an initial leave)
Berryfrost and Strongbreeze (Also after an initial leave)
Darkmist and Flaxenrose
Tanglepaw
Tigerfang

Leave:
Ivyfrost
Shiverwind
Wrenflight
Sunheart and Frecklenose (+ new litter)
Thunderpaw
Redshadow and Mistybreeze
Foxpaw
Amberpaw
Mousepaw
tanglebelly commented…
Tanglepaw would stay forsure mainly for his parents and Bloodpaw zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
KatieK102 commented…
Mistybreeze, Redshadow, Foxpaw and Amberpaw would leave too. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
tanglebelly commented…
TIgerfang and Scorchgaze are to close for Tigerfang to leave plus if Redshadow goes he wouldnt ever get along with him and start fights with him easily zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
*purrs* Well just know im always supporting you no matter what after all you are my best friend.
Strongbreeze

*nods* Sounds like a plan. *keeps his ears perked*
Foxpaw

*lays back down watching the other kits *
Flamekit

*shrugs* Do you have any clues on why?
Tanglepaw

*laughs* Nah i dont think so Blackkit is still a bit weary of his brother so he wont do anything crazy and Sunflowerkit is just a sweet little one.
Sunheart

Well if i was you would have been a goner mouse brain.
Buckkit
*let's out a heavy sigh* So, when are you going to make this announcement? I'm not sure how this will go over..*mumbles as an afterthought* -Scorchgaze

*sits beside her with a rather uncertain look in her eyes* I....have no idea what to say about it. Things are still so complicated. We honestly haven't spoken in over a moon. Besides normal passing pleasantries. -Sweetbriar
"I hadn't thought much about it; I had the idea today. But I suppose the sooner I make it, the more time our cats will have to decide if they want to go to a new camp, or stay here." *looks at him* "They would need a temporary leader and deputy. I don't suppose you would want to go?" ~ Falconstar

*frowns* "He's seemed focused on other things these days. It must take a lot of forethought to plan so many mentors for all these kits!" ~ Berryfrost
Not at all. As much of a headache you are, I'm loyal to you as your deputy. *the first portion was clearly a light-hearted joke, but the loyalty part was very serious* I couldn't bring myself to leave the only home I've ever known. Even temporarily. It's happened once....I don't intend for it to happen again. -Scorchgaze

Hmm. *watches him* I can see it in his eyes. He's planning something. *says the last part quietly, almost to herself* -Sweetbriar

I'd say we've almost covered the border. -Redshadow

I appreciate that, best friend. -Wrenflight

None. -Bloodpaw

Who would have guessed you'd have such docile kits. -Darkmist
*nods* Should we had back to camp then? *says curiously* I mean im sure if this is all clear then the rest of the border is to.
Foxpaw

*nods and looks around * Redshadow how much more do you think we should check out?
Strongbreeze

*frowns* Well just remember if he is to grumpy to hang out with im always right here. *nudges her gently* Id never ignor you.
Tanglepaw

*gives him a look* I just have a sick kit at the moment thats the only reason im sure.
Sunheart

*starts to shiver again his fever getting worst*
Swmapkit
*nods* "I didn't think you would want too; frankly, I don't want you to either. But we're going to have to elect new leadership, then. Cats we can trust. But I suppose we ought to see who even wants to leave, first." *with that he stands up and strides towards the High Rock, before leaping onto it and calling the Clan together* ~ Falconstar

*blinks, not expecting a Clan meeting* "Whatever it is, I guess you're about to find out!" *jumps up and starts towards the High Rock* ~ Berryfrost

*looks up and sits around the High Rock* ~ my cats
*blinks in surprise at Falconstars call and moves to listen*
Most of my cats
So FeatherxCrow and TreexFlint are still undecided. I figured Blue's cats would be mostly simple. Flax wouldn't leave her brother or sister so she'd stay. So Darkmist would stay. I assumed dapple and tangle would too.

Also I'm driving my in-laws car home from the airport so I'll be on and off for about half an hour
Yup and thats fine! ill be on i dont know about katie :D

*glances over at Berryfrost remembering the last time she talked to him and sighs*
Tigerfang
I'll be off and on for the rest of the night probably. I work tomorrow and I don't get off until about six, so I'll be on the same time tomorrow evening/night.

*catches Tigerfang's eye and scowls, quickly looking away*

*flicks his tail* "Cats of StormClan, new life is a wonderful thing. It reminds us that life never truly ends. However, our territory will not be able to sustain us for much longer, especially with the recent births. Thus, I've come up with an idea." *pauses* "I suggest that some of our cats leave our camp, and return to StormClan's old camp. We would have a new set of leaders, and Merryberry would have to train a new medicine cat. It'll be difficult to be separated from our kin and our friends, but I know that some of my cats have strength and spirit unlike any other, and are capable of such a change." ~ Falconstar

*ears perk, intrigued* "Would the stay be temporary?" ~ Ivyfrost

*shrugs* "It's too soon to decide. Ideally it would be temporary, but if the new camp thrives, I won't force them to return." ~ Falconstar
Sounds good!

*looks forward a bit upset and perks his ears hearing Falconstar*
Tigerfang

*looks up at the leader surprised at this statement*
sunheart

*glances over at his sister hearing her knowing how much she wanted to be a deputy or even clan leader one day*
Crowtail

*looks up at Falconstar hearing what he said then looks at Bloodpaw*
Tanglepaw
*sits just below him on the rock, watching his clanmates to see which ones took an interest more than others**he wanted to know who might consider leaving as soon as possible in order to come up with a plan for who could take the rolls of temporary leadership and deputyship* -Scorchgaze

*presses lightly against Berryfrost**her mind immediately began to race with the news* A temporary leave? How temporary? He said that some could stay if they really wanted to....I could...No! No I couldn't! I couldn't leave my family like that! I couldn't leave Berryfrost! But...if it is only temporary...*glances up at Falconstar* Maybe....Maybe this is my chance... -Sweetbriar

*hears bits and pieces from the medicine cat den* Sunheart? What's going on? -Frecklenose

Splitting the clan? *looks almost angry at the idea* Who in their right mind would leave? We'll all be safest under Falconstar's rule. -Bloodpaw

*looks up at her father* Pa what does Falconstar mean by splitting the clan? *eyes widen suddenly* They aren't going to take us from you and Mama are they?! -Pantherkit
*looks back at her* Uh...Falconstar is thinking of splitting the clan..i think since the birth of so many kits will make prey hard to find..he thinks the clan would be better if we split and some cats thead to the old territory..
Sunheart

*shrugs* I know i wouldnt leave my ma and pa are here and you.
Tanglepaw

*looks a little weary when he mentions that and looks around camp before looking at Treetail*
Flintstripe

*shakes his head* No he is just offering cats the option to leave. *nuzzles her* Im sure we will be staying right here though right love?
Skyheart

*looks a bit confused*
Buckkit

*huffs his breathing was getting ragged* M-mama...*Says weakly*
Swmapkit
"Do you decide who leaves?" *calls, her eyes bright with curiosity* ~ Shiverwind

*Shakes his head* "Of course not. I won't force any cat to leave their home, and I won't force anyone to come to a decision right now. We'll give it a few days and if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to approach me and ask. Scorchwind agrees that it's a good idea, but we certainly haven't set anything in stone." *sweeps his gaze around the Clan* "Does anyone have any questions before I end this meeting?" ~ Falconstar
*pads back into camp with the patrol confused at whats was going on*
Strongbreeze

*looks around at the gathered cats* Did we miss something? *says to Redshadow*
Foxpaw

*looks at the leader and stands up* If the clan splits wouldnt the other group need a medicine cat? How would they find one?
Crowtail
*nods* "Good question. For now, the two camps will share Merryberry until a new medicine cat can be trained. It wouldn't happen overnight, obviously, however we don't have many options. But I feel like StarClan led me to this decision, and they will select a capable medicine cat as well." ~ Falconstar
*nods still looking a little worried about the whole situation*
Crowtail

*gets up and looks at Falconstar* How will the leader of the group be decided? *says curisouly* I mean obvoiusly it has to be someone with experience right?
Skyheart