Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 22051-22100 of 31229

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita KatieK102 said…
lol, same!

"I've come to realize that most cats don't see things the way I do," *smiles ruefully* "Wrenflight is young, but he has a quiet sort of confidence and cats gravitate towards him. He's likable. Redshadow hasn't stepped a single paw out of place since he joined StormClan, and he's done everything we've asked him too. Neither are the perfect candidate, but with time, they can become the perfect deputy." ~ Falconstar

"It's hard to stop talking about it when it's all we've talked about for so long," *laughs* *looks to Strongbreeze* "Well, I suppose I am attached to you." ~ Berryfrost

*purrs watching everyone get along, and subconsciously lays her head on Sunheart's shoulder as they walk* ~ Shiverwind

*sighs longingly* "That would be nice..." ~ Mousepaw

"They could tough it out; build character," *grins* ~ Thunderpaw

"Oh, good! I couldn't tell because Scorchgaze was literally forcing him to keep his jaws shut." ~ Mistybreeze

*wrinkles his nose* "Badgerkit is alright, I guess." ~ Pebblekit
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tanglebelly said…
Thats what i thought. *purrs* Hey might leader Wrenflight how much further do you think we have till we reach the spot?
Strongbreeze

*nods* Soooo? What do you say? Want to give it a go? You help me i help you?
Foxpaw

*looks over at Shiverwind as she does that but doesnt move away* You know i would love to join this converstaion but im already a father.
Sunheart
*thinks about it for a few moments, then nods* "I'm in. But... how are you supposed to romance Bloodpaw is you're leaving camp and she isn't?" ~ Mousepaw

*laughs quietly* "I guess you can't really say someone else is your soulmate, can you?" ~ Shiverwind
*blinks then flattens his ears not really thinking about that* I-i will find away i mean i've been her best friend since she was born...Plus i told her id visit her even if i left somehow..i will find a way..*looks at her* But whats most important right now is you. *smiles at her*
Foxpaw

Ofcourse not. *purrs* I mean come on if i did that im sure someone would run right back to camp. *eyes Wrenflight*
Sunheart
"Well... okay! If you think it'll work!" *jumps to her paws and walks back into camp, towards where she left Tanglepaw* ~ Mousepaw

*follows his gaze* "I guess so." ~ Shiverwind
*watches her go proudly and follows after her returning to Amberpaw* Well i think i helped her.
Foxpaw

*looks up at Mousepaw as she returns* You okay? I didnt say anything wrong did i? I mean i know i was pretty stright forward about the whole kiss thing but i didnt think it was that bad. *looks a little embarrassed*
Tanglepaw

Mhmm so i always have to keep on my toes around some cats.
Sunheart
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TeamPeeta649 said…
*Nods* I see. Was Scorchgaze the perfect deputy when you elected him? -Bloodpaw

Might be for the best. Definitely is for the best. -Redshadow

Do I really talk about him that much? *grumbles* -Sweetbriar

Quite a lot. It's all right though. No one is blaming you. -Wrenflight

*glances back and noticed Sunheart and Shiverwind**shoots Sunheart a fierce look, her usually soft amber eyes suddenly sharp as talons* No. He shouldn't, *agrees with Shiverwind* And who's to say someone else wouldn't run back to camp? Someone much faster. -Sweetbriar

I doubt it. Mom and dad are the strongest warriors there are. They'll need them at the new camp. -Pantherkit
Don't forget about Sunheart!

*looks up from where she had gather some moss* "How?" ~ Amberpaw

*shakes her head* "No, you're fine! As a matter of fact, I think it's a good idea." ~ Mousepaw

"Mhm." *their pelts brush* "I'm really happy you're coming to the new camp too. If you weren't going... well, don't tell anyone, but I probably couldn't make myself leave either." ~ Shiverwind
Hey I jumped in but no one noticed! Sweetbriar got real XD
tanglebelly commented…
DONT WORRY I GOTCHU zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
KatieK102 commented…
I MISSED IT, I'M SORRY! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
KatieK102 commented…
Dx zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Oh frick, ignore Shiver's last response! I didn't see Team's!

"Essentially, yes. He was a strong warrior, he was respected and well-liked, and cats obeyed him." ~ Falconstar

*purrs and nuzzles her face into his pelt* "I should have told him about Foxpaw." ~ Mistybreeze

*suddenly becomes concious of her head on Sunheart's shoulder and immediately pulls away* "Don't get your tail in a twist," *snaps, rolling her eyes* "We aren't snuggling back here." ~ Shiverwind

*nudges Sweetbriar soothingly* "Easy, Sweetbriar," *murmurs* ~ Berryfrost
*catches Sweetbriars glare and gives her one back in return his tail slightly starting to lash* Wow i feel welcomed here don't i? Maybe i should just head back and forget about this. *says sourly*
Sunheart

*blinks a bit surprised* Really you wanna try it out? *gets to his paws* What made you change your mind from running off. *jokes*
Tanglepaw

Oh just gave her a little more motivation you know. *purrs and starts colecting moss with her again*
FOxpaw

*looks at Treetail* Hey did you see where everyone went?
Flintstirpe

Becuase obviously Mama wouldnt leave this place same with papa right papa? *says looking up at Skyheart*
Buckkit

*glances away* Who knows Buckkit its not for you to decide.
Skyheart

"Oh. Well, good job then!" ~ Amberpaw

"I just needed to clear my head, that's all. Do you want to leave now, or-?" ~ Mousepaw
*chuckles* Apparently they were talking and he brought up how me and him have had our first kiss already and offered her to a kiss and she got freaked out and ran off. *says pulling on the moss and setting it down*
Foxpaw

*purrs amused and nods* Well glad i didnt freak you out then but sure we can leave now we dont have to go to far just far enough so no one will freak out. *says starting towards the Entrance*
Tanglepaw

And wise. And old. *teases* -Bloodpaw

You don't have to leave, Sunheart. *says cooly* You just have to remember right from wrong. And that your mate has eyes everywhere. Even if she doesn't ask for them. *gives him a pointed look but keeps his calm demeanor* After all, there are five of us. If you've forgotten. Besides, we're almost there. *turns back to leading the patrol**his tone was relaxed, but the tension in his muscles was obvious* -Wrenflight

*grumbles under her breath, her shoulders tense as well* -Sweetbriar

I don't think Scorchgaze would have been able to keep him quiet then. -Redshadow

They could. You and your sister would have loved that when you were kits. Sleeping under the open stars, the threat of ever present danger. -Hushpool

I think I heard something about a patrol. -Treetail

Mama will tell you she wants to go! -Pantherkit
*narrows his eyes* Loved being judged when i havent even done anything to deserve it in the moment. *says and looks away off to the side slightly regretting joining the patrol*
Sunheart

*Frowns* They must be really serious about leaving i guess..*sighs* We should probably get Flamekit into a nest you know he has been sleeping on your paws for awhile. *looks down amused*
Flintstripe

Nuh uh mama will want to stay! *says challengingly* It would be a waste of time going over there and remaking a new camp.
Buckkit
"Oh? And what did you tell her to do? Not kiss him, I hope!" ~ Amberpaw

*nods and follows him* "You know, I forget I'm older than you a lot. You're mature." ~ Mousepaw

*smirks* "Right, all of that too." *cuffs her playfully* "You're lucky you're my apprentice, otherwise I would sentence you to a moon's worth of dawn patrols." ~ Falconstar

*anger bubbled in her chest as Sweetbriar and Wrenflight gazed at Sunheart like he was a criminal, but she bit her tongue until it bled* "Don't worry about them," *grumbled to Sunheart, though she put some space between them now so the others wouldn't have anything else to say* ~ Shiverwind

*licks Sweetbriar's shoulders with long, calming strokes* "Get him, girl," *mutters* ~ Berryfrost

"I hope not. I like it when Tigerfang looses his temper." ~ Mistybreeze

"The perfect environment to raise some kits!" ~ Thunderpaw
Eh...*looks a bit awkward* What would you do if i told her tooo...?
Foxpaw

*purrs* Thats the same thing my pa tells me all the time. "Tanglepaw you are so mature for your age! I'm glad i could have a son like you." But i guess its a good thing im mature though right? and besides you are only a moon older then me. *gives her a warm look and stops moving once they were a good distance from camp and eyes her from top to bottom*
Tanglepaw

It's fine Shiver..im used to being the outcast..
Sunheart

*pads up besides Wrenflight and nudges* You are rather calm.
strongbreeze
I say it with affection! I really like Scorchgaze. -Bloodpaw

Some cats just need to learn to think with their brains, not matter how small those brains might be. How can he not recognize the boundaries he's crossing? He shouldn't be so much as glancing at another she-cat after his fuck up. *her tone was angry, but she kept the conversation between her and Berryfrost* -Sweetbriar

We can't afford to stir up a fight right now, *says to Strongbreeze* Sorry about that Sunheart. *calls back* I mean, Frecklenose is my sister so I'd say I know her pretty well. You're telling me you and Shiverwind would be so close if she was here? *shrugs* I'll let you think about that. *stops at the edge of their own territory* Enough bickering. It's time to cross. *crosses over into the unclaimed territory* -Wrenflight

Wanna go tell him then? -Redshadow

Tough kits like my first litter. -Hushpool

He looks so comfy though. -Treetail

But it'd be cool! -Pantherkit
"What?! Foxpaw! She needs to respect herself more than that! If Tanglepaw likes Bloodpaw more, than she shouldn't be his second best!" ~ Amberpaw

*bites her lip shyly and looks away* "S-so... how do we start?" ~ Mousepaw

*frowns, her chest suddenly aching for her friend* "Don't say that. You're not an outcast to me. Some cats just... have a hard time getting along with you, that's all; I'm the same way!" *shoulders him* "It's why we're best friends." ~ Shiverwind

*purrs* "So do I. I'm not sure what I'll do after he retires." ~ Falconstar

*shrugs* "Sunheart has always thought with his lower half, not his brains. They're probably not used to being used so often," ~ Berryfrost

*grins* "Yes, lets!" ~ Mistybreeze
Do you think he'll retire soon? -Bloodpaw

Stupid tom. *grumbles angrily* Frecklenose ought to beat some sense into that head of his. *slowly follows Wrenflight over the border and into the uncharted territory* Well....it certainly feels much less safe now that we aren't protected by borders. Even if it's only an agreed upon line. *glances quickly around the dense forest* -Sweetbriar

*keeps his eyes open and his ears perked for anything potentially dangerous* -Wrenflight
*shrinks down a bit* I was just trying to help her out...Plus you never know maybe this is what she needs to get her confidence! She thinks she is no match for Bloodpaw...
Foxpaw

*moves his paw to her cheek pulling her head back to look at him* Well we you know what a kiss is you just have to decide on how you do the kiss for me i like taking control and being slight aggressive. *looks at her gently*
Tanglepaw

*smiles at her slightly and nods* Yea i know. But still being watched all the time...Having to worry if you mess up..knowing that it could ruin everything you tried to fix...its hard Shiver..
Sunheart

*snorts* You don't have to apoligize to him you know Wren. *says as they pass the border and looks around*
Strongbreeze

That he does but he might catch a cold if it gets cold out. *laughs*
Flintstripe

*sticks his nose up in the air* Doubt it. *grumbles and looks around* Where is Mama she will tell you.
buckkit
"Scorchgaze lives to be a warrior, but I think he would enjoy spending his last moons peacefully retired, watching his kits and telling his grandkits stories.I guess it'll depend on when he decides he's done." ~ Falconstar

*stands beside Sweetbriar, narrowing her eyes* "It looks like StormClan's territory, at least." ~ Berryfrost
I'm trying not to be so combative. If only for my sister's sake. She's a mother now. She doesn't need to snap in front of her kits. So I'll behave myself for her sake. *leads them through the forest* So this is the old territory... Interesting. -Wrenflight

Oh you're right. *picks the kit up gently and carries him to the nursery* -Treetail

*pads over to her family* What are you monster doing? *purrs* -Hushpool
Go read page 231 and back if you'd like to reflect on how all this drama began in the first place! There's talk about Thorntail and Blackpelt, Shiverpaw(wind) sleeping with Sunheart, Team calling Crowtail out for being StormClan's Biggest Stalker, Frecklenose's iconic lecture, some Falconstar/Sweetbriar, and so much more! :D The good ol' days.

"Don't most cats fall in love with, or at least want to sleep with, their best friend?! *whips her head around to Sweetbriar who had come to stand by her side at some point during her rage* My gosh, sis, if that were true for you then you and Berryfrost would be all over each other by now! But your first love is ultimately Falconstar, right? How'd that date go? *asks in a bitter tone* Not well I'd guess, because when I walked in you two were at complete opposite ends of camp. *snaps her head around to Wrenflight* You've been chasing after Rainpaw for years and where has it gotten you? No where!! Some best friend you have. *finally angles her attention to Scorchgaze* We've all heard the story by now, dad! First love and best friend Tigerfang! Pity, isn't it?"
^ my personal favorite part of the lecture, when Freckle calls everyone out xDD
KatieK102 commented…
Oh! And right after this is when Sun and Wren attack each other, and then falcon, kozi almost kills both of them in front of the whole Clan! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
tanglebelly commented…
She was a fucking savage AHAH zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
I think Scorchgaze would be the ultimate elder. He'd tell all the kits stories and lecture the apprentices. All the good stuff. -Bloodpaw

It's so lush. You can tell it's been a long time since the fire. And long time since a clan has lived here. -Sweetbriar
Oh gosh XD Always so much drama!!!
*watches him go and pads over to Scorchgaze* Hey dad..
Flintstirpe

*looks at Hushpool wearily*
Skyheart

Mama tell Pantherkit we arent going to that dumb new camp.
Buckkit
Hello son. How are you and your kits? -Scorchgaze

No we're going to the new camp, right? -Pantherkit

Well, Pantherkit would be right. -Hushpool
*purrs* They are great. Treetail just took Flamekit to the nursery since he was sleeping on his paws.
Flintstripe

*blinks in dismay* I dont wanna go!
Buckkit
*purrs* Sounds like you two are already making wonderful father's. -Scorchgaze

Why not Buckkit? -Hushpool
•nods• They mean the world to us! •purrs• So have you spoken to the others..?
Flintstripe

Becuase I wanna be a stormclan warrior like Bloodpaw!
Buckkit
*sighs slightly* Sweetbriar is going. Falconstar and I are pretty sure Wrenflight is going. I'm not sure about Frecklenose yet. Merryberry is obviously staying. -Scorchgaze

Buckkit we're still part of Stormclan. Even when we go. -Hushpool
Wren is going...and Frecklenose is also going...I talked to them earlier...
Flintstirpe

If we are still part of stormclan why are we leaving?
Buckkit
*huffs* Well, at least you aren't leaving your old man behind. *flicks his shoulder with his tail* -Scorchgaze

Because it's what's best for the clan. -Hushpool
*shakes her head* "Whatever." ~ Amberpaw

"Really?" *blushes but meets his gaze* "I never thought you would be. I thought you would be more gentle and soft." ~ Mousepaw

"Scorchgaze would enjoy being an elder, once he's ready. But I don't think he's ready quite yet. He's still got some fight left in him." *stands and stretches* "Ready to return to camp?" ~ Falconstar

"Well," *meows, stepping forward and obviously avoiding looking at either Sweetbriar or Wrenflight* "Let's go!" *crosses the border and starts scenting for any old trails that would lead them to the camp* ~ Shiverwind

*looks around the group* "We have to cross it eventually." *follows Shiverwind* ~ Berryfrost

*purs nodding his head and looks at him amused* Yea i couldnt leave you or mom behind and take your grand kits away.
Flintstripe

*Looks at her distrustfully* I dont want to go to the new place.
Buckkit
*nods and picks up her catch* -Bloodpaw

*stops beside a cluster of bushes* This way. *pushes the bushes aside, showing a path through the trees the was slightly more spaced out than the rest of the forest**it would otherwise appear as just another part of the forest, but when looking at the ground there was a slightly recognizable stripe of dirt among the undergrowth that would be a path warriors had walked for countless moons seasons before them* -Wrenflight

Great find, Wren. -Sweetbriar

Well trust me, they'll grow up incredibly loved. But what made you decide to go? I hope it wasn't just for our sake. -Scorchgaze

Buckkit it'll be exactly what the family needs. -Hushpool
*leads the way to camp* ~ Falconstar

*examines the path, before nodding* "This way, then." *follows it* ~ Shiverwind
*sets her catch on the pile once they return* Thank you for helping me improve today, Falconstar. -Bloodpaw

*makes his way down the path* Everyone keep your eyes peeled and your other senses alert. -Wrenflight

*keeps close to Berryfrost as they pad along* -Sweetbriar
"Of course. I'm your mentor, after all." *flicks her with his tail* "You did well." ~ Falconstar

*rolls her eyes* "Really? Because I considered closing my eyes and walking blindly." *shoves past Wrenflight to take the lead* ~ Shiverwind

*watches Wrenflight and Shiverwind, and leans close to Sweetbriar* "I think this is what sexual tension looks like." ~ Berryfrost
Still. I really appreciate all your critiques. It'll only help me become a greater warrior. -Bloodpaw

Well you certainly looked comfortable moments ago. We've got no time to be relaxing and letting our guards down. I was just reminding everyone of that. *speeds up, taking the lead again* -Wrenflight

You think so? -Sweetbriar

Want to skip? Tangle, Katie and I came up with a funny idea which you'll probably like cause you love drama XD so we'll probably skip to when this patrol returns to camp
tanglebelly commented…
yea sure ! WHO DOESNT upendo DRAMA zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
tanglebelly commented…
Also Wren with the slide remarks zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
I can be gentle if you want me to. *says slowly moving his muzzle to hers and applying a slight amount of pressure as there muzzles connect*
Tanglepaw

What im sorry..I just thought she needed more of a push you know. *says continueing to pick at he moss*
Foxpaw

*follows the group last glancing around the forest still*
Sunheart

*follows besides Wrenflight* This place in intresting do you think the old camp will be in ruins?
Strongbreeze

*purrs* Ofcourse not i just felt like this was home.
Flitnstripe

Says who? I dont think it is!
buckkit

Was Mistybreeze and Redshadow still going to harrass tigerfang?
I knew Tangle wouldn't have a problem with it xD

"No problem, Bloodpaw." *flicks her with his tail than starts towards Scorchgaze* ~ Falconstar

*flattens her ears against her head, then sighs happily* ~ Mousepaw

*silently leads the way back to camp, her features masked with a scowl that hadn't left her face since Wrenflight and Sweetbriar got onto her and Sunheart* ~ Shiverwind

*leans towards Sweetbriar* "Definitely sexual tension." ~ Berryfrost
I can't even remember XD So much drama haha that's up to Mistybreeze

Well I'm happy about that. -Scorchgaze

Well I am your mother. I know best. -Hushpool
We'll save that for when we need some good drama xD

Between which two? *scoffs slightly* -Sweetbriar

*huffs and speeds up to stop in front of them* All right. We can't all go back into camp at each other's throats. Falconstar will smash all of our heads. We need to look like we're actually capable of leaving to form a new camp. So, I say we should do something to ease the tension. A fun little game or something. We should bring Frecklenose to. We really need to ease as much strain as possible before we leave. We'll all be relying on each other after all. -Wrenflight
Soudns good!

*pads after them still a bit annoyed from Wrenflight and Sweetbriar*
Sunheart

Looks at his friend a bit confused* What kind of game?
Strongbreeze

*slowly moves his paws to her sides and winding his tongue with hers letting out a loud purr*
Tanglepaw

Well you dont know best cause i dont like it and im not going. *gets up and stalks off to the nursery*
Buckkit

*nods* Glad to make you happy. *looks back spotting the patrol*
Flitnstripe
*purrs and kisses him back, getting into it* *becomes a bit more aggressive* ~ Mousepaw

"Wrenflight and Shiverwind, but maybe Shiverwind and Sunheart if you squint." ~ Berryfrost

*glares at him slightly* "Oh, sure. A game would fix everythinggg. Why don't we play truth or dare, pretend we're all apprentices again?" ~ Shiverwind
*rolls her eyes slightly* Skyheart why do we have such stubborn kits? -Hushpool

*notices Falconstar* You know I'll be hovering over you even more now that I've only got two kits to focus on. *teases* -Scorchgaze