Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 22201-22250 of 31229

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tanglebelly said…
*purrs deeply happy he was getting under his skin*
Skyheart

*nods* Ready as can be lets get going. *says padding towards the entrance and out*
Tigerfang

*nods licking the back of his neck roughly before moving to his cheek* Thats understandable...*purrs* But im glad you are basically free from the punishments now. *purrs* We can have our alone times more often then before now though we would need soemone to watch these two little warriors.
Flitnstripe

*makes a face* That makes sense she is pretty uptight.
Buckkit
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TeamPeeta649 said…
*hurries after him* Where are we going to hunt? Any particular direction? -Featherwing

Sounds like you're rather eager right now. *purrs at him, brushing his tail over his stomach* -Treetail

She can be a little snappy, but overall she's all right. -Bloodpaw
I think right now the prey is running best near the lake and clearings. *says as they pad through the forest*
Tigerfang

*pads along side Featherwing boredly*
Skyheart

*purrs* Hey can you blame me i mean how long has it been since we last had our private moments? *huffs as he does that and nips and pulls on his neck* Plus i need something to cheer me up..
Flintstripe

*Shrugs* Iff you say Bloodapw

Sounds good to me. -Featherwing

Mmm. Then how about we find someone to watch our little warriors while you and I go have some fun. -Treetail

Pebblekit will likely come around as he grows up. -Bloodpaw
Good then thats where we are hunting. *says nearing the area*
Tigerfang

*purrs* I would like that. But who is going to watch our kits? mhmm?
Flitnstripe

I dont know yo ushould have heard what he said!
Buckkit
Are we staying grouped or splitting? -Featherwing

We could ask your father. Or mine. -Treetail

I'm sure he'll mature as he gets older. -Bloodpaw
WE can split probably find more prey that way.
Tigerfang

Crowtail is right over there so we could ask him. *says glacning over at the napping tom*
Flintstripe

I hope so he said she cats are bad fighters and weaker then toms. *huffs* You and mama are super strong though! *purrs*
Buckkit
Good luck then. *heads off in search of prey* -Featherwing

Wait here. *pads over his father and nudges him lightly* Dad? -Treetail

Well he clearly hasn't seen me fight then. *grins* -Bloodpaw
*grumbles blinking away and looks up at him* What is it Treetail? *says with a yawn*
Crowtail

*heads off seperate ways to hunt*
Tigerfang and Skyheart

Obviously i mean you are the bestest fight in the clan i think!
Buckkit
Would you watch the kits for Flintstripe and I for a bit? They're napping so they should be fine to sleep with you and the other kits. -Treetail

Well thank you, Buckkit. -Bloodpaw
*Blinks and nods* Uh sure i guess they wont cause much trouble. *purrs* Plus they are adorable to watch. *says sitting up tiredly*
Crowtail

*pads up behind Treetail* I heard a yes.
Flintstirpe

*purrs* Dont thank me its the truth! You can kick any toms butt plus you are the leaders apprentice!
Buckkit
*purrs and gently puts his kits in the nest* They'll be out for a while, dad. They sleep like badgers. *nuzzles his mate* Ready? -Treetail

I always do my best to make Falconstar proud. -Bloodpaw
*nods his head* Sounds good then ill see you two later then.
Crowtail

*looks at him and nods* Yup im super ready. *purrs heading out of the den dragging his tail across his neck*
Flintstripe

Is he a good mentor?
Buckkit
*follows him out quickly* It's a good thing our kits sleep so much. I'm going to keep you out for a while. *licks his neck eagerly* -Treetail

The best! -Bloodpaw
*nods in agreement* Yea its a blessing..*purrs nuzzling him* I want you to take me hard you know, *purrs* Get all that stress out.
Flintstripe

What does he have you do?! *says curiosuly*
Buckkit

*catches his fair amount of prey and heads back to where they left each other.
skyheart
Oh you'll get it hard. *pushes his torso down and lifts his rear* First, I need to have a little fun with you. *gropes his rear eagerly* -Treetail

*joins him after a bit* Nice catches. -Featherwing

Today he really had me practice my hunters crouch to get it perfect. -Bloodpaw
*yelps slightly and purrs* You horny tom! You are so hot!
Flintstripe

*nods* Thanks i guess yours are okay.
Skyheart

Oh can you show us!?
Buckkit
Starclan I've missed this. *bites his rear lightly* -Treetail

I expected that response honestly. *sets the prey down then sits* -Featherwing

*drops into her crouch* Keep your paws well apart so that no matter what you don't lose your balance. Keep your tail low, but never let it hit the ground. Your muscles will have to get used to this position. -Bloodpaw
You and me both you naughty tom but we know that im the naughtiest. •slaps him with his tail•
Flintstripe

•does the same and looks around• just think this is going to be one of the last times we hunt over in this area for awhile.
Skyheart

•pads back with two voles•
Tigerfang
Mm that you are. And that's why you get punished. *mounts him and grinds teasingly against him* -Treetail

I'll miss it, but I'm also excited to see the old territory. -Featherwing
•yelps in surprise with a light growl• A-are you sure we are far enough away from c-camp?
Flintstripe

•shrugs• I don’t mind Aslong as Hushpool is happy.
Skyheart
Plenty far, love. Don't worry, if you get too loud I'll be sure to gag you. *grips his scruff in his jaws and slowly eases into him* -Treetail

Wouldn't have expected a different answer. -Featherwing
*prurs into a moan* F-fuck i missed this so much!
Flintstripe

*shrugs* What im trying my best to be nice. *says amused*
Skyheart

*heads back with his two mice and meets up with them*
Tigerfang
*thrusts him hard* So good! *growls in his ear* -Treetail

Nothing you're just a very doting mate. *turns to Tigerfang* Well caught. -Featherwing
*scraps at the group moaning loudly* I-i know you can do better!
Flintstripe

*nods* Thanks you to. *looks around* I think we all got something we can head back to camp.
Tigerfang

*nods picking up his prey*
Skyheart
That I can. But, *clamps his muzzle shut* I know you'll get loud for this one. *slams all the way into him with one hard thrust* -Treetail

Lead the way. *picks up his prey* -Featherwing
•wants to Yoel from pleasure as he slams into him over and over but can only scrap at the ground with his muzzle shut and pushes up against him eagerly as his body shakes•
Flintstripe

•licks his prey up and starts to lead the way back•
Tigerfang

•follows after them•
Skyheart
It's so hot listening to your muffled sounds. Knowing you want to scream out loud right now. *tugs on his ear while continuing to pound him without letting up* -Treetail

So, I take it your staying at this camp, Tigerfang. -Featherwing
*whimpers slightly at his thrust his member throbbing for release as he moves his hips with his thrust*
FLintstripe

*nods* That would be correct i mean i cant leave Scorchgaze behind. *looks back* What about you two?
Tigerfang

Im leaving.
Skyheart
*grinds into him, putting pressure on his sensitive spot* F-Fuck you're so tight. -Treetail

Crowtail and I have decided to go. -Featherwing
*releaes as he hits his spot panting hard wanting his moan out of his mouth but ti was still shut tight*
Flintstripe

*nods* Huh you two really are going?
Tigerfang
*let's go of his muzzle and pins his torso down by putting his paws on his shoulders* Fucking take it, love. *slams into him hard* -Treetail

It wasn't a particularly easy decision. But Crowtail's sister is going and they're so close I didn't want them to separate. -Featherwing
*gasps finally panting hard and moans loudly* I-i'll take it all day! *says gritting his teeth* Make me what ever you want!
Flintstripe

Ah doing it for him then? *purrs* Good mate you are.
Tigerfang

Good boy. *slams him deep repeatedly* W-Want me to fill you or cover you? -Treetail

I do my best. *watches them as he follows just behind* -Featherwing
Y-you decide! I'll take w-what ever you give me! *moans out his body shivering and shaking for him*
Flitnstripe

Well just know Scorchgaze and me will miss you two atleast. *looks back at him and then Skyheart* You and Hushpool not as much.
Tigerfang

*shrugs* Whatever.
Skyheart
*shoves in all the way and releases into him* Maybe I'll give you both since we're no where near done. -Treetail

*flicks his tail in amusement* Hushpool and Skyheart are an aquired taste. They aren't so bad. -Featherwing
*huffs tiredly digging his claws further into the ground lovign the feeling of him filling him up* Y-yes please...! *says moaning loudly* I want you to be r-rough with me!
Flitnstripe

You can say that again. *purrs* But when they arent being insane they are passable.
Tigerrfang

Im telling Hushpool. *says with a whistle*
Skyheart
You want it rougher huh? Naughty tom. *smacks his rear before beginning his pounding again* -Treetail

We're just teasing you, Skyheart. Mostly. -Featherwing
*yelps at his smack* T-that all you got a light smack!? *moans out as he pounds him*
Flintstripe

Still telling Hushpool.
Skyheart

*flattens his ears knowing if he does she would harrass him forever* Yea come on we were just teasing.
Tigerfang
You're really trying to get it, aren't you? *pricks his hips with his claws as he rams him relentlessly* You want to be roughed up. *Yanks his scruff firmly, pulling him back into his thrusts* -Treetail

*flicks Skyheart with his tail* Ease up on him. You and your mate give him enough hell as is. -Featherwing
*nods his head and gasps as he feels his claws and gets pulled onto him* F-fuck i-im such a naughty t-tom! *moans out his eyes rolling slightly and his legs twitches in pleasure*
Flitnstripe

*shrugs* Not my fault. *grins*
Skyheart

*huffs and continues walking*
Tigerfang
Oh yes you are. *flips him over on his back and moves his member over his muzzle* Let's put that mouth to work. -Treetail

You're such a troublemaker. *lightly smacks his nose with his tail* -Featherwing
*grins mischviously before taking it into his mouth swirling his tongue roughly around it as he moves his paws to his thighs*
Flintstripe

*smacks his rear roughly with his big paw in return*
Skyheart
Mmm that's a good boy. *thrusts into his throat* Take it all. -Treetail

Fuck! *shudders slightly at the smack before giving him a scowl* Seriously? -Featherwing
*gags as he thrust and moans vibrating his muzzle on his member*
Flintstripe

*snickers* Don't be such a kitten you pansey.
Skyheart
*groans and stops his thrusting* You do the rest. -Treetail

I'm not being a kitten. You just go for the low blows. *lengthens his strides to get ahead of him* -Featherwing
*moves his muzzle off for a second placing his cheek against it purring* WIll do you hot peice of meat. *growls lightly before moving his muzzle back to it and takes it all in*
Flitnstripe

*purrs watching him for and looks at Tigerfang*
Skyheart

*picks up his pace aswell and follows after him*
Tigerfang
Fuck! *growls and digs his claws into the dirt* K-Keep moving your tongue around it. -Treetail

I'd watch yourself around him, Tigerfang. Skyheart has a tendency to get rather pawsy. -Featherwing
*nods his head doing as he says and purrs more*
Flintstripe

*nods* i can see that you know. *says wearily looking back*
Tigerfang
*grits his teeth as he releases a heavy load into his muzzle* -Treetail

I wouldn't worry too much though. For some reason Skyheart likes to pick on me especially. *glances back at him* -Featherwing