Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 22351-22400 of 31229

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita KatieK102 said…
"I don't particularly care if I'm pretty or strong. Looks and strength are valuable assets, but I would much rather be known for my intelligence." *shrugs* "Amberpaw is the pretty one, Foxpaw is the strong one, but neither of them are known for using their heads. Intelligence is the most dangerous weapon one can wield." ~ Mousepaw
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tanglebelly said…
*raises an eye at her* Hey your sister isnt the only pretty one im just saying. *says as they continue back* But i would agree you are really smart and pa always says that having someone smart around can be the best perk.
Tanglepaw
"You father seems wise. Are you close?" ~ Mousepaw
*nods* I look up to him the most i dont know what i would do with out him he is always givving me advice on things. What about your dad? *says happily*
Tanglepaw
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TeamPeeta649 said…
I finished my half. The rest is yours. -Hushpool

You started it! *Splahes him again* -Bloodpaw

Did I say anything negative about it? No, I didn't. All I said is it's a good thing I'm not petty enough to ask that. So change the subject. *lashes her tail and turns to Wrenflight* Wren you got truth or dared. So pick. -Frecklenose

Lay off her you two. She didn't argue with you or say anything negative. The conversation doesn't need to continue. *turns to Sunheart* Truth. -Wrenflight
"Well forgive us for noticing that everyone was lashing their tails and gritting their teeth, and sometimes actions speak louder than words," *says coldly* *turns to listen to Sunheart* ~ Shiverwind

*watches, interested* ~ Berryfrost

*whiskers twitch* "Tigerfang is by no means a father to me." ~ Mousepaw
•sighs and turns to Wrenflight• Why do you hang around Shiverwind so much?
Sunheart

•notices her twitch and looks at her curiously• What about your mother then?
Tanglepaw

•grins purring loudly• Thanks!
Skyheart

Nah uh you started the dunking of heads!
Foxpaw
Have at it, handsome. -Hushpool

You so started it! -Bloodpaw

*bites back an annoyed response**Don't let it bother you. It's not like it really matters anyway. You've got a happy family and that's all you've wanted.**she couldn't help but still feel angry that they'd continued to pester her in front of everyone**it was embarrassing enough that her mate had slept with someone he was still friends with, but the fact that they were continuing to prod at her for how she felt about it lit a fire of rage in her gut**eyes Wrenflight intently, signaling to him without any words what she wanted him to do* -Frecklenose

*catches her gaze and his head dips ever so slightly, showing her that he understood she wanted him to pick her next**turns to Sunheart and shrugs slightly* Shiverwind and I are friends. We have a good time when we hang out and we're two of the few cats who are still single in this group so we've got the free time that comes with not having mates. -Wrenflight
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
*tears at it and looks at her* So you really dont know where Bloodpaw went?
Skyheart

*Crouches down playfully his fur stuck to his skin and grins* I mean sure i pulled you under but you where the one to tackle me and dunk me down twice!
Foxpaw

*glances around awkwardly*
Storngbreeze

*nods with a shrug* Fair answer.
Sunheart
Of course I don't. How would I know where she's gone? -Hushpool

Oh yeah right! *crouches too* Looking for a fight, tough guy? *grins* -Bloodpaw

My turn then. Frecklenose, truth or dare? -Wrenflight

Truth. -Frecklenose

Have you forgiven them? *motions to Sunheart and Shiverwind* Because it seems like they think you might not have. Clear the air. -Wrenflight

*remains silent for a few moments* I've forgiven. It won't do me any good to hold onto anger. However, I can't forget. *turns to Shiverwind* Truth or dare? -Frecklenose
Well i dont know...*says a bit embarrassed* I thought mothers and daughters had a special connection.
Skyheart

This tough guy isn't afraid of a fight you know so come at me. *growls at her lightly*
Foxpaw

*glares at Wrenflight but tries his best to hold his temper*
Sunheart
*purrs in amusement* A special connection, yes. But not so special that I know where she is at any given moment. -Hushpool

*Lunges, landing on his back* -Bloodpaw
*quickly dips down rolling into the water and holds her there*
Foxpaw

*huffs* Well guess i was wrong then. *gurmbles dumbly eating the sparrow*
Skyheart

*pads over to Hushpool with Pantherkit*
BUckkit
*squirms in his grasp, slamming her body weight against him to get him off* -Bloodpaw

There are my young warriors. *purrs at them* -Hushpool
*growls and rolls off her and gets back up crouching before tackling her as he gets up*
Foxpaw

*purrs* Mama can you play with us Bloodpaw went out with Foxpaw.
Buckkit
*wraps her paws around his neck and tries to flip him* -Bloodpaw

She went out with Foxpaw, huh? Of course we can play. -Hushpool
*perks his ears hearing them and gives Hushpool a look*
Skyheart

*nods his head* Yea they said they were going swimming.
Buckkit

*stands his ground stubbornly holding his position over her trying his best not to budge*
Foxpaw
Jeez since when did you turn into a rock? *continues to push against him* You're solid like a boulder. -Bloodpaw

Well swimming is innocent enough. -Hushpool
What do you think i have been doing when i go out with Redshadow? *grins getting off of her to give her a chance and crouches down a bit away* Come on future leader you have to beat me.
Foxpaw

Mhmm fine...*grumbles and lays his head down*
Skyheart

*looks up at Hushpool* I want food mama!
Buckkit
*crouches down and eyes him, determined**dashes at him, swiping at his legs before quickly moving away* -Bloodpaw

What would you like? -Hushpool
*moves his paws swiftly to dodge out of the way and swipes out quickly at her ears*
Foxpaw

*looks at Pantherkit* Want a mouse?
Buckkit
*ducks and headbutts his chest* -Bloodpaw

Sounds yummy! -Pantherkit

Then wait right here. *pads over to the pile* -Hushpool
*lets out a huff of air and looks at her grinning* Their we go! *growls and charges at her*
Foxpaw

*purrs sitting up and waits*
Buckkit
*ducks down low, allowing him to move over her before throwing up her shoulders, catching him in the stomach and flipping him over on his back* -Bloodpaw

*brings them a plump mouse* Dig in. *drops it for them before snuggling up against her mate* -Hushpool
*lands with the air knocked out of him for a moment and squirms under her* Looks like you learned some new tricks.
Foxpaw

*purrs his mouth drooling and takes a huge bite* Mhmm!
Buckkit
*purrs as she pins down his shoulders* Yep. Falconstar and I haven't done a ton of battle training, but we've done enough. He tells me I'm a natural fighter, but there's always room for improvement. -Bloodpaw

Don't eat it all! *takes a bite quickly* -Pantherkit
*lets his shoulders go limp and looks up at her* Well you win this time. *purrs* But next time i'll win easily.
Foxpaw

I'm not im just taking my share! *gurmbles* Mama she is saying im eating it all!
Buckkit
We'll see about that. *pokes his nose playfully* -Bloodpaw

Nuh uh I just warned you not to. -Pantherkit
*nips her paw in return and looks up at her* So...what do you want to do now?
Foxpaw

Well it didnt sound like it! *gurmble taking another bite*
Buckkit
I don't know. We've had our fun wrestling so we could relax now. Enjoy a peaceful swim. -Bloodpaw

*nudges him lightly* -Pantherkit
*nods waiting for her to get off* I would enjoy that.
Foxpaw

*glances at her* What is it?
Buckkit
“Dare.” ~ Shiverwind

“Jumpierleaf? She left awhile ago after her and Tigerfang split.” ~ Mousepaw
Oh right...Sorry again...*says awkwardly* Uh...well i mean your siblings are nice though.
Tanglepaw

*raises an eye curisous on what she would have to do*
Sunheart
"They are, but they were always closer to each other than they are to me. Not that I blame them, of course; they just have more common interests." ~ Mousepaw
Ah..Well now just so you know you can hang out with me all you want you know! *purrs* Plus im sure if you talked to Bloodpaw she would want to hang out with you more too.
Tanglepaw
*let's him up and sinks back into the water* We probably won't be bumping into any fish while we swim since we likely scared them all away. *purrs in amusement* -Bloodpaw

Nothing just making sure you aren't grumpy with me. *leans against her brother* -Pantherkit

I dare you to tell everyone honestly who is the better kisser? Him, *flicks her tail at her mate* or him? *motions to her brother* Since everyone was enjoys the uncomfortable dares and questions so much. -Frecklenose

*grooms his mate* So, are you going to tell Tigerfang about our plan for Foxpaw? -Redshadow
*an ideas forms inside her mind* "You think she would be willing to speak with me?" ~ Mousepaw

*scowls* "Pretty sure that's more of a truth than a dare. But fine." *looks at Sunheart, then Wrenflight, then Sunheart again* *inwardly, she struggled to think of an answer* "Sunheart's kiss was more passionate, but obviously we were mating so that's a given; Wrenflight's was more playful. And Sunheart was definitely the more experienced kisser and it showed, but... I enjoyed kissing Wrenflight more." *shrugs, outwardly nonchalant* ~ Shiverwind

*leans into his touch* "Do you think right now is a good time?" ~ Mistybreeze
*scoffs lightheartedly, trying to ease the atmosphere* Thanks for pointing out my lack of experience. Rather rude. *flicks his sister playfully with his tail, trying to sooth her* I think we've had enough....fun for today. Let's head back inside and report to Falconstar. *starts back toward the cave entrance* -Wrenflight

*follows him, her tail lashing angrily* -Frecklenose

*looks at Berryfrost wearily before hurrying after her sister, soothing grooming her shoulder as they walk* -Sweetbriar

Mmm maybe just before we leave is better. -Redshadow

I'm ready to do the split now if you guys are.
*follows the group, pressed against Strongbreeze* "Well... did that go well, or not? I can't tell." ~ Berryfrost

*watches the group leave, brow furrowed* "Yeah. Fun." *stands to her paws and follows the group more slowly* At least I'm going to a new camp, and I can leave all of this mouse-brained drama behind me. ~ Shiverwind

"We ought to be leaving soon, I would think. I'll just do it whenever I see him." ~ Mistybreeze

Okay. Let's tie up the loose ends with Tigerfang and then I'm good!
Who all is going? From my cats, I have Ivyfrost, Shiverwind, Mistybreeze, Amberpaw, Thunderpaw, (wow since when did I start roleplaying so many she-cats??) and Pebblekit.
Also, I'm working on Mousepaw's character sheet right now! She's going to be an interesting one, for sure xD
Hushpool and Skyheart with their litter, Wrenflight, Redshadow, Sweetbriar. Featherwing and Crowtail with their litter along with Frecklenose and her litter will be leaving later once camp is ready.

Are you ready for the big move? -Redshadow

*slows to walk beside Berryfrost* I think it went awful. -Sweetbriar
"I think so. Anxious, maybe, but ready for a fresh slate." ~ Mistybreeze

"At least we cleared the air?" ~ Berryfrost
I think this move will be good for us. *nuzzles the back of her head* A breath of fresh air for us. -Redshadow

I suppose so. It still doesn't feel like much tension has gone away though. *enters camp with them* Maybe it's the move too? I think it has a lot of cats somewhat stressed. -Sweetbriar
•nods• Yea I’m sure she would love to talk to you why wouldn’t she?
Tanglepaw

•follows after his mate quickly• Strongbreeze I still have to call Tigerfang a big dummy don’t i? •says glancing around wearily•
Strongbreeze

•follows into camp last watching his mate for a bit before following her• Freckle?
Sunheart

•watches Bloodpaw happily as he swims after her• Yea all the fish probably thought we were badgers.
Foxpaw

•lightens up• I cant ever be upset with you. •purrs st her•
Buckkit

•yawns awake from his sleep and pads out of the warriors den•
Tigerfang
*stops and turns to him* -Frecklenose

They swam for their lives. *relaxes in the water happily before frowning slightly**swims next to him and leans her forehead against his shoulder, shying sadly* -Bloodpaw

Well good. *nuzzles her head against him* -Pantherkit
You seem a bit angry Frecklenose. *says padding up to her and nudges her to continue walking towards the medicine den*
Sunheart

*relaxs and leans against her* Gunna miss me huh..?
Foxpaw

*takes another bite of the mouse* You get the rest since it's almost gone.
Buckkit
*keeps on toward the medicine cat den*Needless to say I am. I'll get over it. -Frecklenose

*nods* I wish you didn't have to go. But I understand why you are going. -Bloodpaw

Thanks! *eats happily* -Pantherkit
Well do you want to talk about it cause you are clearly irritated.
Sunheart

•looks at her sadly and sighs• Yea...•nuzzles her neck• I’m sure we will see each other often though.
Foxpaw

•nods and watches her amused•
Buckkit
*stops and sighs slightly* I understand that you and Shiverwind made a mistake. I understand that you don't intend to do it again. I just don't particularly like being reminded that it happened in the first place. And I don't need the both of you harping on me about how it makes me feel. *gives him a hard look but there was saddness in her eyes* I don't intend to ever tell you to stop being friends with Shiverwind. If that's what I had planned I would have said it when this whole thing happened. I wouldn't try to end your friendship so don't lecture me as though I would. I don't need reminders about how close you two are either. I got that loud and clear already, thank you. -Frecklenose

I hope so. *wraps her paws around his neck and hugs him tight* You promise we'll still get to see each other? -Bloodpaw

*eats her fill then curls up at his paws* So what now? -Pantherkit
•sighs and nuzzles her• I love you Freckle just know that always..Plus I did say the game was stupid. •says a bit amused•
Sunheart

I promise I mean you can’t get rid of me that easily. •pulls his head back a bit and looks at her warmly•
Nothing could keep me aaay.
Foxpaw

I’m stuffed. •grumbles and rolls over• Mama our tummy’s are full can we still play?
Buckkit