Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 22501-22550 of 31229

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TeamPeeta649 said…
*purrs* Possibly. -Frecklenose

Probably. If we're gone for too long my dad might start to get all weird about it. -Bloodpaw

*throws him on his back and goes for the pin* -Pantherkit
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tanglebelly said…
Hmm she would all the toms fight for her.
Sunheart

Yea and we don’t want your dad freaking out over us now do we? •purrs as he gets to his paws•
Foxpaw

•rolls quickly out of the way and moves his paws to tangle hers up•
Buckkit
It could happen. Not like it happened for me. -Frecklenose

Definitely not. *starts the way back toward camp* Especially since he's already upset about leaving me here. -Bloodpaw

*jumps away from him and crouches again* -Pantherkit
Hey you got me though so its better then that.
Sunheart

*follows after her* Yea i mean you are his first litter you know so ofcourse he is protective of you and Thunderpaw.
Skyheart

*growls at her playfully* That all you got?
Buckkit
*purrs* That's very very true. -Frecklenose

And I kind of like it. He just wants the best for us. -Bloodpaw

You wish. *charges him* -Pantherkit
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita KatieK102 said…
Ready to make the move?
Yep!
Also, is Falconstar going to make the leadership announcement before they go or do they already know?
I'll have him make the announcement.

"All cats join together for a Clan meeting!" ~ Falconstar

*gathers* ~ my cats

*pads over to the High Ledge and sits down, heart hammering in her chest* This is it. He's going to announce who the leader and deputy of the new camp will be, and then we'll be on our way. ~ Ivyfrost

*clears his throat, then begins strongly* "As you all know, today some of our strongest, brightest, bravest Clanmates will leave to begin a new camp within StormClan, so that we may all survive the upcoming leaf-bare. Whether or not this split is temporary, it's too soon to tell. That's why this new camp will need their own leader, their own deputy, and their own medicine cat. StarClan have not shown us a new medicine cat yet, but Scorchgaze and I have discussed who will take on the leadership responsibilities, and I couldn't be more proud of who we have chosen." *gestures for the two cats to come closer* "Ivyfrost, Wrenflight, step forward." ~ Falconstar

Me?! They chose me! *steps forward, unable to quit smiling* ~ Ivyfrost
*conceals his shock and confusion well behind his calm mask**steps forward with her* -Wrenflight

*scoots closer to her sister* I think they're making Wren deputy. Can you believe it? *keeps her excitement hushed* -Frecklenose

They couldn't have chosen better if you ask me. *watches her brother happy* -Sweetbriar
*nods to the two warriors, then looks across at his Clanmates* "Ivyfrost has shown herself to be a natural leader ever since she was made a warrior. She's successfully led battle patrols, been a role model, and is mentoring her first apprentice. I have no doubt that she has every trait needed to lead this camp in their most uncertain times." *nods to her* "Ivyfrost, I've thought long and hard about this decision, and I can think of no better cat. Will you be the leader of this new camp?" ~ Ivyfrost

*her breath catches in her throat* Leader? I always wanted to be a deputy, I never imagined I would ever become leader! *Clears her throat, sitting up tall* "Of course I will be." ~ Ivyfrost

*smiles slightly, then looks to Wrenflight* "Despite being one of the youngest warriors in the Clan, Wrenflight has a wisdom beyond his years and have proved himself loyal beyond belief, and a strong ally. His father, Scorchgaze, has been the best deputy I could ever ask for, and a voice of reason in my times of doubt or confusion. A deputy doesn't just go along with their leader - they challenge them, force them to reconsider their own beliefs and opinions, and I believe Wrenflight has the maturity and the voice to do both of those. Wrenflight, will you be the deputy of this new camp?" ~ Falconstar
*dips his head* I will. It's a great honor, Falconstar. -Wrenflight

*watches his son proudly from his spot on the rock below Falconstar* -Scorchgaze

*glances over at Wrenflight uncertainly, questioning if the young warrior could provide the guidance needed from a deputy* -Hushpool
Also, since Featherwing and Crowtail won't be leaving right away is Wrenflight still going to become Amberpaw's temporary mentor?
Yep!

*turns to his Clan* "I present to you, the leaders of New Camp!" ~ Falconstar

"Ivyfrost, Wrenflight! Ivyfrost, Wrenflight!" ~ my cats

*grins, her face warming as the Clan cheers for them* ~ Ivyfrost

*cheers loudly for Wrenflight, unable to quit grinning as she watches her friend* ~ Shiverwind

*uncertainty passes through his eyes as he looked around at the cheering cats, but it was quickly replaced by his usual calm, self-assured gaze* -Wrenflight

*joins in the cheers* -my cats
Im just assuming that our cats made it back by them team :D

*joins in the cheering* - My cats

*purrs paddding over to his sister as everything starts to calm down* Congrats!
Crowtail

*looks over at Wrenflight with a wrinkled look* Seriously him? *says to Hushpool*
Skyheart

*The tip of his tail twtiches watching Wrenflight*
Sunheart

*sits besides Bloodpaw his paws itching as he glances at his friend*
Foxpaw

*sits besides Mousepaw excitedly*
Tanglepaw
Yep!

I sure hope Falconstar knows what he's doing. -Hushpool

*nudges her mate playfully* Looks like you'll be taking orders from your favorite cat. -Frecklenose

I'm not really surprised about Ivyfrost. -Bloodpaw
•pads over to Wrenflight grinning amused• So new deputy!?
Flintstripe

•sighs and looks at her• Yea it’s going to be great..
Sunheart

•nods• I mean now I’m a clan leaders apprentice. •teases• feeling nervous now?
Foxpaw
I guess so. I definitely wasn't expecting it. I'm still a little bit in shock. -Wrenflight

Lighten up, love. Wrenflight isn't bad you two just need to learn how to get along. -Frecklenose

*grins* More like welcoming the challenge even more. -Bloodpaw
I dont think anyone was. *says looking around* Everyone seems to think it was going to be someone else. *purrs*
Flitnstripe

Hey he just needs to learn to how to mind his own business.
Sunheart

Hey i would have won if i didnt get off you when i had you pinned down. *cuffs her*
Foxpaw
Well from the group going it was definitely a hard thing to know for sure. Ivyfrost was an obvious choice, but everyone else not so much. -Wrenflight

*rolls her eyes slightly* He does. He's just protective of me like all my other siblings. -Frecklenose

Yea yea sure. *purrs in amusement* -Bloodpaw
What you dont think that Crowtail or any of the older warriors would have made better choices?
Flintstripe

I just saying their is being over protective then their is Wrenflight.
Sunhear

*purrs and sighs sadly* Guess this means we are going to be heading out soon..
Foxpaw
Who's to say really. Falconstar put his trust in me and so I'll do everything that needs to be done to do the job successfully. -Wrenflight

Well I don't think it does any harm. Besides, it's not like there's many options. He's my brother and so he plays an important role in my life. And the lives of our kits. -Frecklenose

I guess so. *nuzzles his shoulder* I'll miss you. -Bloodpaw
*nods* Well i will miss you, you know..*says a bit sadly* But im sure you will do a great job as deputy.
Flintstripe

*nods and stretches* Well im sure we are going to be heading out soon.
Sunheart

And i'll miss you...Hey..do you think we should set up a meet up spot?
Foxpaw
I'll miss you too, Flint. And those two little kits. I'm sure Flamekit and Ivorykit will grow up perfectly. And who knows, this whole move could be completely temporary. I could be back by the time new-leaf comes around. -Wrenflight

*nuzzles her head against his shoulder* You should probably say goodbye to the kits. -Frecklenose

Probably. Where do you think is a good place? -Bloodpaw
•purrs proudly• Uea I’m sure they will and that could be true and I’d love for all of you to come back..
Flintstripe

•nods looking around for the kits• Yea do you know where Blackkit ran off to?
Sunheart

•thinks• Maybe somewhere near the lake? I’m sure the territory’s will both border it.
Foxpaw
It's definitely not like we'll never see each other again. -Wrenflight

I think he was watching his brother in the medicine cat den. Swampkit is much better, but still tired from being so sick. -Frecklenose

Yea I think there's a part of the territory for you guys that reaches the lake. -Bloodpaw
Thats true im sure you will be aloud to visit. Thats if you aren't to busy with your deputy duties. *laughs*
Flitnstripe

*nods* I will talk to them before i go then. *purrs*
Sunheart

*nods*So the lake then? And we could meet up every other few days!
Foxpaw

*lays down next to Blackkit tiredly* Whats going on out there?
Swampkit
Yea that's going to take some getting used to. -Wrenflight

*licks his cheek* I love you. -Frecklenose

Let's space it out a bit more just in case it's too noticeable that we're gone too much. How about we meet at least four times a moon. Seven days apart. At least. Unless we're able to plan for more. -Bloodpaw

I think they're discussing the move. -Blackkit
*purrs* Well im sure your new postion will be real nice with the she cats just sayinnnngg.
Flintstripe

Love you more little warrior.
Sunheart

*nods his head* Thats reasonable..im good with that. *looks at her happily*
Foxpaw

Did mama tell you that we are moving?
Swampkit
*rolls his eyes in amusement* Oh and how so? -Wrenflight

*purrs softly* Now go talk to the little rascals. -Frecklenose

What should we meet? What time of day? Maybe later in the afternoon once most patrols are done? -Bloodpaw

*nods* How do you feel about it? -Blackkit
Well I mean a position of power? Come on.
Flintstripe

Mhmm •says getting to his paws and heads towards the medicine den•
Sunheart

The evening would probably be the best time I think..
Foxpaw

I think it sounds fun. What about you?
Swampkit
I suppose so, but that's not really what my main focus is. *chuckles and nudges him lightly* -Wrenflight

*nods* Sounds good. So seven days from now then. -Bloodpaw

*nods slightly* sounds like an adventure I guess. -Blackkit
Oh whatever •sticks his paw into his side• Jusg make sure everyone is safe okay?
Flintstripe

•nods• Meet at the lake you better not forget! •noses her neck playfully•
Foxpaw

•purrs and looks up at Sunheart as he comes in•
Swampkit

Hey you two what are you up to?
Sunheart
Of course. -Wrenflight

I'd never forget! *purrs slightly* -Bloodpaw

We're talking about the move. -Blackkit
*purrs* Wouldn't expect anything less from you. *says looking over towards Sweetbriar* She is really going huh?
Flitnstripe

Just making sure. *purrs glancing around for his sisters* Have you talked to your parents yet? Or your sisteR?
Foxpaw

Ah mind if i join in then? I have some news to tell you both.
Sunheart

*nods his head* Yea sure. *purrs with a yawn*
Swmapkit
I guess so. I think everyone is confused about it. If I expected any of the five of us to stay it was Sweet. -Wrenflight

Not yet. *huffs* I'm not really excited about it. I know Thunderpaw won't have much to say, but I'll still miss her. -Bloodpaw

What is it dad? -Blackkit
I think all of us agree. I feel like she is planning somthing. •says with a grin• So keep your eyes out for her.
Flintstripe

I know how you feel.. Mousepaw is going to be sticking around here with you and Tanglepaw so keep a close eye on her for me. •purrs• And I’ll try my best to do the same for you.
Foxpaw

Well you two should know that we are going but you and your mother won’t be leaving with the rest of us.
Sunheart
Oh I will, trust me. *flicks his tail in amusement* We may technically all be a part of the same clan but we don't need her sneaking away to meet Falconstar for any late night romances. -Wrenflight

*nods* Don't worry, she's in the best paws possible. *purrs* -Bloodpaw

*frowns* Why not? -Blackkit
•can’t help but laugh• Agreed and if I see Falconstar sneaking out of camp I Will do let you know.
Flintstripe

I wpisnt trust anyone else you know. •purrs•
Foxpaw

Well right now me and your mother think it’s dangerous so we want it to be safer for the three of you.
Sunheart
My trusty informant. *laughs* -Wrenflight

Such a charmer. *teases lightly* -Bloodpaw

But are you going with everyone else? -Blackkit
Yup thats me! Plus i wont have much to do with out all of you around. *chuckles* Even thoug the kits will be sure to keep me a little busy.
Flintstirpe

Yup thats me the charming Foxpaw. *purrs and sighs* But i really will miss you.
Foxpaw

*nods* Yup we are going to set up the camp for you guys.
Sunheart
A little? Between the kits and your mate you're going to have your paws full enough. -Wrenflight

I'll miss you too Foxpaw. It's going to feel much emptier around here without you. -Bloodpaw

But why do you have to go? -Blackkit
Hey i will manage to find free time you know! *pouts* Plus my mate isn't much of a pawful now i got him in his place.
Flitnstripe

It's going to be the same with me. *sighs* Ima have to wake up to Thunderpaw snoring instead of you. *teases*
Foxpaw

Like i said before its to make sure the camp is safe for you and your siblings.
Sunheart
That's true. He's straightened up. I think being a father is helping him out too. -Wrenflight

Hey if anyone snores it's you. *teases* So with you and my sister gone I'll finally get a peaceful sleep. -Bloodpaw

Well how long are you going to be gone? -Blackkit
Oh sure give all the cedit to him being a father and not his loyal mate. Whatever. *says amused*
Flitnstripe

Excuse me you have Tanglepaw left and he rolls around like a badger in mud. *says cuffing her playfully*
Foxpaw

*nudges Hushpool still a bit on edge with Wrenflight getting picked deputy*
Skyheart

*looks a bit unsure* A few days maybe more. *says ruffling Blackkit heads wit his paw*
Sunheart

*listens with a worried face*
Swampkit
*rolls his eyes in amusement* We all know his improvement is all thanks to you. -Wrenflight

*glances at him* I know love. I'm not sure about it either. -Hushpool

*purrs in amusement* So I guess I'll never get a good night's rest. -Bloodpaw

You promise you won't be gone too long? Mama will be lonely. -Blackkit
*Purrs happily* Finally someone gives me the credit i deserve! *stops and sighs* I just hope Treetail is okay with staying here even though his parents are leaving with you guys.
Flintstripe

If anything it should have been Ivyfrost and you as the leaders.
Skyheart

Serves you right! *grins and looks around for Redshadow* I think need to go talk to Redshadow he told me he had something important to tell me a bit ago and never got the chance to talk to him about it..Ill talk to you again before i leave?
Foxpaw

I will try my best Blackkit but she wont be lonely she will have you and Swmapkit and even Sunflowerkit to keep her busy and company. *purrs*
Sunheart
Well im sure he wouldn't have agreed if he wasn't okay with it. -Wrenflight

*scoffs* I've got my paws full enough with these kits. -Hushpool

*nods* I think he was with Mistybreeze by the warriors den. -Bloodpaw

But what about you? Won't you be lonely? -Blackkit
I know i know...its just i feel a bit bad..for seperating him and his parents thats all..
Flitnstripe

*chuckles* Thats true but im just saying you would make a great leader love.
Skyheart

*nods and nudges her playfully* Thanks talk to you later Bloodpaw. *says before padding off towards the warariors den*
Foxpaw

*nods* ofcourse i will be lonely but i'm fine with it i have been in worst situaitons Blackkit..But while i am away i want you to make sure your mother and siblings are protected okay? So im going to leave that up to you.
Sunheart
Well you're going to be separate from us too. -Wrenflight

Well so would you. -Hushpool

Hey there Foxpaw. Ready for the move? -Redshadow

*nods* I will dad! I promise! -Blackkit