Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 22551-22600 of 31229

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tanglebelly said…
Thats true...*grumbles and sits down finally* This sucks.
Flintstripe

*puffs up* Oh really you think so?
Skyheart

*nods* Yup! *purrs* Are you? I mean im sure this means alot more to you then me.
Foxpaw

*purrs* Thats my son now i will let you two be for now but come see me off before i leave okay? *says turning back towards the entrance*
Sunheart
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TeamPeeta649 said…
I know. It's not an easy decision. -Wrenflight

Of course, love. *licks his cheek* My strong tom as leader. -Hushpool

I'm definitely ready. I think it'll all be very exciting. -Redshadow

Okay Dad. *lays back down beside Swampkit* -Blackkit
But its one that had to be made. *stretches* Well i better make my rounds to the others before they all head out.
Flitnstirpe

*purrs at the idea* Mhmm i guess you are right i would make a great leader probably one of the best.
Skyheart

*sits down besides him* So i think you said you had something important to tell me a bit ago but things got a bit chaotic..
Foxpaw

*looks at his brother* Did you want to go with him? *says a bit nervous at the idea of leaving still*
Swampkit

*pads out of the den and looks around for Frecklenose*
Sunheart
I need to go talk to Dad and Merry too. I'll see you Flint. -Wrenflight

Second to me. *smirks* -Hushpool

Well it's something Mistybreeze and I discussed. We thought that maybe since your father isn't going and he hasn't necessarily been there for you the way a father should...well, we thought that maybe we could become your adopted parents. -Redshadow

Well I wanted us all to go at the same time. -Blackkit
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita smartone123 said…
sunflowerkit:"what happened?"blinks dazed at all the confusion
flamekit: "i hope i am leader one day"he mumbled in awe
*makes her way over to Sunflowerkit* There you are my little darling. *purrs* -Frecklenose
See you later Wren..•says before looking for Sweetbriar•
Flintstripe

Mhmm obviously second to you. •purrs•
Skyheart

•pads over to Bloodpaw looking upset•
Buckkit

•blinks and looks at him for a Monet• R-really...? You two want to..adopt me?
Foxpaw

Yea..but they are probably doing this because I’ve been sick...•says sadly•
Swampkit
*pads over to him* There you are Flint. -Sweetbriar

*nuzzles him* -Hushpool

*nods* And we'd like to build the same relationship with your sisters. If they're going of course. -Redshadow

*looks at him gently* Hi Buckkit. -Bloodpaw

That's not true Swampkit! Why would you think that? -Blackkit
*perks up and purrs* I was just looking for you.
Flintstripe

*stretches* Shall we gather the kits since we will be leaving soon?
Skyheart

*purrs loudly then stops* Amberpaw is going...But Mousepaw is staying here..*says with a bit of remorse* Though im sure Amberpaw would like this..Since we never had our parents around it would be ncie to have some now.
Foxpaw

*looks up at her* Bloodpaw will you come with us..?
Buckkit

Because im sick Blackkit..Mama has been really worried about me..
Swampkit
Me too. *nuzzles his shoulder* I'm gonna miss you. -Sweetbriar

Probably a good idea. -Hushpool

Well if she's not too uncomfortable with it Mistybreeze and I would like to build the same relationship. But we would like for you to be considered our son. -Redshadow

*frowns* I'm sorry Buckkit I can't. -Bloodpaw

Yea but what does that have to do with dad leaving before us? Dad said it's because they need to set up camp first. Dad wouldn't lie to us. -Blackkit
And im going to miss you. *sighs and smiles at her* Bit surprised you are going you know.
Flintstripe

*nods* I will go find Badgerkit and Pantherkit i think i saw Buckkit with Bloodpaw.
Skyehart

*purrs and nods* I think i would really like that..So would that mean i have to call you dad for now on?
Foxpaw

*pouts* Are you sure though..
Buckkit

Maybe its just an excuse to make me not feel bad..i heard that Buckkit and Pantherkit are going and they are alot younger then us..
Swampkit
*smiles slightly* Everyone keeps telling me that. -Sweetbriar

Let those two have their talk. Find the others in the meantime. -Hushpool

*laughs slightly* You certainly can, but you don't have to. Whatever makes you comfortable. -Redshadow

*nods* This is where I belong, Buckkit. But don't be so glum. It's not like I'll never see you again. -Bloodpaw

Well that's because they're Skyheart's kits and he's crazy. Our cousins aren't going. Uncle Featherwing and Crowtail are waiting too. *licks his head* It's not your fault Swampkit. -Blackkit
Well i you know why everyone is telling you that dont you?
Flintstripe

*nods and head offs to find Pantherkit*
Skyheart

*purrs* Thanks Redsahdow...this really means alot to you know..
Foxpaw

*grumbles and noses his leg* Guess thats true plus im going to come back when im a apprentice and train here!
Buckkit

*smiles slightly and purrs* Yea you are right they are crazy thanks Blackkit..you are always making us feel better.
Swmapkit
*nods* I know. I just think that this is going to be the only way for me. Either I go and I'll get to come back and things will work out between us. Or I'll stay and... I'll have to figure out something else. -Sweetbriar

*pounces on him as he walks by the apprentice den* gotcha! -Pantherkit

I'm glad. Mistybreeze and I want to give you the support you deserve. -Redshadow

If that's what you want. I'll certainly be glad to see you back. -Bloodpaw

I'm your brother, it's what I'm supposed to do. -Blackkit
*sighs and smiles at her nuzzling her shoulder* I just hope you are making the right choice.
Flitnstripe

*purrs looking at her* Oh yea you really got me. Where is your brother Badgerkit? We all need to get ready to go.
Skyheart

*nods purring still then stops* H-have you told Tigerfang about this?
Foxpaw

*purrs* I mean i wanna be the best warrior in stormclan to you know! *growls at her playfully and crouches*
Buckkit

You dont have to though. *purrs* But im happy you are like this.
Swampkit
You and me both. *leans her head against him* And you know I'm surprised you're staying. -Sweetbriar

*clings to his leg* Over by the prey pile. -Pantherkit

I haven't, but... Mistybreeze went over to speak to him. -Redshadow

Second to me. *grins and cuffs at him playfully* -Bloodpaw

Well how else would I be, silly? I wouldn't be mean to my own siblings. -Blackkit
Why are you surprised im staying?
Flintstripe

*shakes his leg playfully* Ah he is probably getting a last minute meal. *chuckles heading over to the pile grabbing Badgerkit and heads back to Hushpool*
Skyheart

*grits his teeth* Bet that was explosive..
Foxpaw

I dont know i think i might be better then you when im a warrior..
Buckkit

*purrs and leans against him before stretching* Thats true you are to nice to be mean to anyone well except Buckkit he is a jerk.
Swampkit
I would have figured you'd like the idea of adventure. And to start fresh. -Sweetbriar

*purrs in amusement* I see you've captured them successfully. -Hushpool

I captured him! -Pantherkit

Nothing Mistybreeze can't handle though. She's almost as tough as me, you know. -Redshadow

Oh really now? Well you'll have to work hard to prove that. -Bloodpaw

I'm sure he'll get a rude awaken one day. -Blackkit
I would have loved the adventure..but why woudl you think i needed a fresh start? *says curiously*
Flintstripe

*puts down Badgerkit* Mhmm they seemed to have caught me. *huffs amused wiggling his leg trying to shake off Pantherkit*
Skyheart

Nah i think she is tougher then you "dad" *teases*
Foxpaw

I will trust me and one day i will challenge you for leader ship of the clan!
Buckkit

*grins closing his eyes takign a deep breath* I would love to see that.
Swampkit
*shrugs* I don't know. Some cats enjoy change from time to time. -Sweetbriar

*jumps off his leg and pounces on her brother* -Pantherkit

They certainly seem excited. *flicks her tail in amusement* -Hushpool

Watch how you speak to your "father" young man. *swipes at him playfully* -Redshadow

Now that's a challenge I'll be looking forward to. -Bloodpaw

We probably will with how much he like to run his mouth. -Blackkit
*purrs* That's why i got kits silly. *nudges her* They are all the change i needed..plus i couldn't leave mom and dad behind..once i heard everyone else was going..
Flinstripe

*purrs watching them* Yea they are, they take right after us. *grins* This trip will be easy for them.
Skyheart

Hey im to old to be punished now *says ducking away laughing* Plus if you keep this up i will tell "mom" You are hurting me. *sticks his tongue out at him*
Foxpaw

*grins and pounces on her nibbling her ear* No crying when i kick your tail in.
Blackkit

Do you think he will be an issue when we are all apprentices?
Swmapkit
You know Merry is staying. *licks his shoulder* But trust me, I've felt my own sense if guilt over leaving them. I do hope to be back one day hopefully not too far off in the future, but....you never know. -Sweetbriar

No doubt. I'll probably still have to carry them since they're small but that won't be a problem. -Hushpool

Is this what this family is going to be like? You two teaming up against me? *teases* -Redshadow

Same to you! *purrs* -Bloodpaw

Who knows. Maybe by that time he'll be better. -Blackkit
*raises an eye* I swear if this is one of your plans to make Falconstar fall for you im going to lose it you know. *gives her a small cuff but purrs*
Flintstripe

*chuckles* You and me both love. *sighs* They are a bit lazy still i guess.
Skyheart

*grins* Hey you wanted this. *purrs and sits besides him watching the camp* I told Bloodpaw how i felt about her..
Foxpaw

I never cry when i lose! *pouts and lays his head on hers*
Buckkit

I hope so. *looks around the den and yawns closing his eyes still leaned up agianst his brother*
Swampkit
*ducks* Not so much a plan, but more just hoping he'll miss me enough to drag me back. *teases* But I meant that I hope this split is temporary. -Sweetbriar

*nudges him playfully* It's not about them being lazy. Their legs are still too small to keep up. And they'll tire much easier. -Hushpool

And how did that go? -Redshadow

Me either! -Bloodpaw

Tired? You can sleep more if you need. -Blackkit
Mhmm well if he does you have your spy in camp. *grins* I will keep a watchful eye for you.
Flitnstripe

Well its not my fault they have tiny legs still. *huffs*
Skyheart

Well she said it was pretty bad timing on my part....and thats true..but she sadi she would consider taking me as a mate when we are warriors..*chuckle*
Foxpaw

*purrs and nuzzles her* Im gunna miss you Bloodpaw..
Buckkit

*nods* Thanks Blackkit..*says again drifting off*
Swampkit
*purrs* Thanks big brother. You're sure going to have your paws full. -Sweetbriar

*purrs in amusement* I know I know. -Hushpool

Well what if this move isn't temporary? -Redshadow

I'll miss you too. *turns her head and licks his shoulder* -Bloodpaw

*Lays his head on his paws and watches him sleep* -Blackkit
Mhmm yea i am. *stretches* And same with you. *purrs* With the new camp needing to be built.
Flintstripe

*watches the wrestling his and purrs* Though they love to wrestle.
Skyheart

*shrugs* Then i probably have a better chance at it. *purrs dreamily* We were kissing again last night..
Foxpaw

*purrs leaning against her*
Buckkit
It's definitely going to take a lot of hard work. It's completely overgrown. But the foundation is still there. -Sweetbriar

Well of course. Same as our first litter. -Hushpool

I can tell by the look on your face that it must have been nice. *nudges him playfully* -Redshadow

Make sure you watch out for your siblings, okay? Don't want any of you getting into trouble. -Bloodpaw
•chuckles• So all I’m hearing right now is that it’s an overgrown bush.
Flintstripe

Mhmm Bloodpaw and Thunderpaw stilll love sparring the other apprentices.
Skyheart

•blushes slightly and looks st his paws• Yea it was..
Foxpaw

Yea I know Bloodpaw I will! •purrs• They can’t do anything without me.
Buckkit
Essentially. There is some instability in the dens so we'll have to watch out for that as well. And the scent of badger was somewhat heavy in some outer parts of the territory. -Sweetbriar

Some things never change. *purrs* -Hushpool

You remember what I told you though right? And getting too into things too young. -Redshadow

*laughs slightly* Well then don't become the ring leader of trouble. -Bloodpaw
•Looked a bit worried• Badgers? Why is this he first time in hearing this?
Flintstripe

•stretches with a purr and settles down besides her• Yea something’s do never change.
Skyhesrt

•nods grumbling• Yea yes I remembered even though she offered to help my relieve stress when we are warriors.
Foxpaw

What is that suppose to mean? •pouts•
Buckkit
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita KatieK102 said…
Time to switch to the new forum?
Im down for the split you just have to lead them onto the jounrney there
DANG look how empty the allegiances are now!

I went ahead and moved Frecklenose, Hushpool, Featherwing and their litters to the new forum, so that we had a more clear idea of who stayed/left, and I knew what I was working with in regards to mentors and apprentices.
Sounds good and yea its a small list now :O
*starts to gather near the entrance preparing themselves to leave*
-My cats who are going.
It's so tiny now!

*shakes his head* You young ones sure do like to get into trouble. Say your goodbyes because it's about time to leave. -Redshadow

*pads over to Strongbreeze* Ready? -Wrenflight
*sits up and nods* Ready as i will ever be! *says purring* But are you ready deputy?
Strongbreeze

*nods his head looking over towards Bloodpaw and pads over to her slowly* Guess this is good by.. *says quietly as he walks up to her*
Foxpaw

*gathers up the kits and looks around for His mate and Buckkit
Skyheart

*sits with Bloodpaw looking up at Foxpaw as he pads over*
Buckkit
*says goodbye to her littermates* ~ Mousepaw

*Stands with the departing patrol* ~ Shiverwind and Thunderpaw

*does a head count, making sure that every cat who would be leaving was accounted for* "Is everyone ready?" ~ Ivyfrost
I'll miss you. Don't get into too much trouble without me. *licks Buckkit's head* You either. *smiles at Foxpaw* Watch out for him okay? -Bloodpaw

*pads over to them* Come on Buckkit. *picks him up and sets him on her back* Bye, sweetie. *nuzzles Bloodpaw's head, one last pang of guilt shooting through her before joining the rest of the group* -Hushpool

Ready Buckkit?! *looks up at him excited as their mother brings him* -Pantherkit

I'd better be. *flicks him playfully with his tail before joining Ivyfrost* Foxpaw is making his way over. He's the last one. -Wrenflight

*nuzzles his daughter's head* Be safe okay? -Scorchgaze

I promise I will. *smiles at him reassuringly* Say goodbye to mom again for me. I've already told her about a thousand times today but still. One more time couldn't hurt. *moves to stand with Berryfrost* I knew saying goodbye wouldn't get any easier. *sighs* -Sweetbriar
•nuzzles his mates neck one last time• I’ll see you in a few days hopefully..
Sunheart

•looks back at Bloodpaw sadly and looks at Pantherkit• Yea I guess I am.
Buckkit

•smiles at her and nods• I don’t worry I will...•says looking her over before quickly moving his paw to the back of her head and pulls her to him and kisses her before pulling away and heading back towards the group• Don’t forget seven days. •says as he pads over•
Foxpaw

•watches them dumb founded and looks at Bloodpaw•
Skyheart

•sits besides Featherwing watching them and looks at Ivyfrost nodding his head• see you in a few days sis
Crowtail
Hopefully not too long, love. -Frecklenose

*sits at his mother's paws* -Blackkit

Don't worry Buckkit, we'll see Bloodpaw again. -Pantherkit

*smiles warmly and nods* Seven days. -Bloodpaw

*laughs slightly* Uh oh. I'm sure they didn't mean for you to see that. -Hushpool
*purrs and licks her cheek* Im sure it wont be long either love..Take care okay? *says as he starts to pad away looking back at her* And you take care of your siblings Blackkit you are in charge got it?
Sunheart

I know i know! I just hard...i guess..
Buckkit

*purrs as he reaches Redsahdow*
Foxpaw

*glares at Foxpaw as he walks by and looks at his mate* What the fuck was that? *says before glaring over towards Bloodpaw*
Skyheart

*blinks wathcing what happened between Bloodpaw and Foxpaw*
Tanglepaw
*nods* I will! -Blackkit

*purrs and curls her tail around her kits* Good luck, my love. -Frecklenose

I know. *looks at him reassuringly* I'm sorry, Buckkit. -Pantherkit

*chuckes slightly* One last kiss for the road huh? -Redshadow

Just a kiss, love. -Hushpool

*looks away from her father's glare awkwardly* -Bloodpaw
*purrs waving his tail good bye and gets ready to leave*
Sunheart

*watches all of them gather besdie Treetal and leans against him*
Flitnstripe

But least i dont have to walk much. Mama will carry me! *purrs*
Buckkit

*lashes his tail* Have they always been a thing? Why didnt i know about this? *says keeping his gaze on Bloodpaw before glancing over at Foxpaw* Have they been doing more then just kissing when they sneak out of camp!? *says to Hushpool*
Skyheart

*blushes embarrassed* I was just feeling confident..
Foxpaw
*nuzzles his cheek* You okay? -Treetail

Me too! Mama carry me too! -Pantherkit

*picks her up and puts her on her back* there you go. -Hushpool

That's a good thing. Nothing wrong with confidence. -Redshadow

I don't think they're a thing love. It wouldn't make much sense since they're separating. It could have just been a one time goodbye kiss. -Hushpool
•nods his head• Yea just a bit hard to watch them go you know?
Flintstripe

•settles down besides his sister• Plus we can see everything from here!
Buckkit

•slowly pokes his head out of the medicine den to watch•
Swampkit

•nods• I know you told me that before. •purrs•
Foxpaw

Well it better be for their sakes...•grumbles and picks up BAdgerkit and setting him on his back• I just hope she does okay with out us here. Plus I told her to focus on her training instead of toms..
Skyheart
I know. *licks his ears* I'm sure they'll be back though. -Treetail

I bet the new territory is gonna be so cool! -Pantherkit

Well it's an important message. -Redshadow

I'm sure she knows that. She's already on her way to becoming an incredible warrior. -Hushpool
*nods* Well i still have Frecklenose here for now. *purrs*
Treetail

*nods* It better be and have lots of new prey!
Buckkit

Why is it an important messege? *says curisouly*
Foxpaw

*flicks his tail and grumbles getting bored of waiting around* Wrenflight Ivyfrost can we go now?
Skyheart
And you'll have Merry here too. -Treetail

I bet it does! The yummiest! -Pantherkit

Because confidence is the driving force for any cat. You have to be sure of yourself in order to succeed. -Redshadow

Soon Skyheart. We're almost ready. -Wrenflight