Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 22901-22950 of 31229

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TeamPeeta649 said…
That we do. *nuzzles his neck* -Scorchgaze

*rolls her eyes* I think you're imagining things. *tugs on his ear* -Bloodpaw
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tanglebelly said…
So me nuzzle a lot what shall we do?
Tigerfang

•huffs as she does that and rugs on her ear in response• Are you calling me crazy now? •purr
Foxpaw
want to go curl up in the nest for the evening? -Scorchgaze

Definitely. *smirks playfully* -Bloodpaw
Sounds delightful plus you are good bedding so i know i will be warm.
Tigerfang

*grins at her* Well i mean i did kiss you infront of your dad so i guess it would make sense that i was a little crazy right? *licks her ear and tugs on it playfully*
Foxpoaw
*flicks him playfully with his tail* Well let's go then. *stands with a stretch* -Scorchgaze

For sure. That's a definite sign. -Bloodpaw
•watches him stretch for a moment and gets up after him dong the same• off we go then.
Tigerfang

•rolls over on top of her looking down at her• But being a little crazy isn’t that bad right?
Foxpaw
*heads to the den, stretching out in the nest* -Scorchgaze

No. *bats at him playfully* Gonna crush me? -Bloodpaw
•follows him laying out besides him•
Tigerfang

•moves his muzzle to her neck breathing against it and licks her neck• Mhmm as much fun as that sounds I don’t want to hurt you. •purrs•
Foxpw
*yawns and lays his head across his shoulders* Maybe with a smaller clan there will be less work for me to do around here. -Scorchgaze

*shivers slightly* Well what are you up to then? Seems like you're trying to cause trouble. -Bloodpaw
And more time to spend with your new mate and relax?
Tigerfang

I can stop if you want me to you know..•says amused by her reaction and pulls his muzzle away from her neck•
Foxpaw
Absolutely. Not like we don't already spend tons of time together. *purrs* -Scorchgaze

*shrugs* I just wouldn't want you to get all worked up and be suffering like last time. -Bloodpaw
I wasn’t suffering! •chuckles at her and moves his muzzle back to hers• What made you think I was suffering? •says licking her neck gently before pulljng away again•
Foxpaw

Do you think we spend to much time together?
Scorchgaze
I don't think so. We used to spend even more time together as kits. -Scorchgaze

*purrs softly and scoots closer to him* Isn't it uncomfortable to get all worked up then not have a release for it? -Bloodpaw
I remember those days you would never leave me alone! •purrs•
Tigerfang

•shakes his head was• Not really..I mean sure it’s a little bit uncomfortable but if I’m with you I don’t mind...plus I enjoy kissing you... •blushes slightly• •resting his nuzzles ontop is hers•
Foxpaw
Oh please. You used to always pester me. There was no point in trying to avoid you because you'd always come after me. -Scorchgaze

How charming. *gives his ear a playful bat* Well I think kissing you is pretty nice too. -Bloodpaw
•huffs• well that’s becuase we were always so confident of everything you did! I was always trying to prove you wrong.
Tigerfang

•purrs and moves off and rollls to the side of her onto his back next to her• Well that’s good. •purrs• I just wish it wasn’t so hard to see each other now. •laughs slightly•
Foxpaw

And you've still yet to. *teases and licks his cheek* -Scorchgaze

Me too. But at least we can still meet like this. -Bloodpaw
Hey I’m sure through out all these years I’ve proved ou wrong atleast twice.
Tigerfang

•glances at her from the side warmly• Yea...so what else do you want to do we still have a bit of time left I think before we should be heading back.
Foxpaw
Maybe even three times. *purrs* -Scorchgaze

Well I got to pick that we went swimming so you decide. -Bloodpaw
Wanna wrestle? See if you have improved at all? •grins at her rolling onto his paws and stretches• I’m sure we both have learned a few tricks.
Foxpaw

See that’s what I thought. Not even you are perfect. •purrs laying his head against him slightly closing his eyes•
Tigerfang
Tired? *grooms his flank* -Scorchgaze

Oh most definitely. *jumps to her paws immediately* I'm sure you're rusty though since you don't have me there to practice with. *grins and crouches* -Bloodpaw
Yea long day yah know? •says purring louder•
Tigerfang

•crouches down• I mean you just have Tanglepaw to wrestle around with and he isn’t that good you know.
Foxpaw
Well get some rest handsome. -Scorchgaze

No one is as good as me. *circles him slowly* -Bloodpaw
You two deputy. *says closing his eyes and cuddling up to him*
Tigerfang

Oh really are you sure? *says circling with her making sure she couldnt get the jump on him*
FOxpaw
Positive. *charges and swipes his front paws out from under him* -Bloodpaw
•falls onto his chest with a grunt and quickly rolls away into a touch before pouncing at her for a counter attack•
Foxpaw
*meets his lunge and cuffs his shoulders* -Bloodpaw
*headbutts her as they collide trying to throw her off*
Foxpaw
*takes the hit without wavering**shoves them apart before tackling his flank* -Bloodpaw
*lets out a small growl as she tackles him sending him to the ground*
Foxpaw
*pummels his stomach with her hind paws while she works on pinning him* -Bloodpaw
•pushes his front paws against her trying his best to old her back•
Foxpaw

*knocks his paws away and grab him in a headlock* -Bloodpaw
•grits his teeth having his air cut off from her head lock and starts rocking and rolling around wildly to loosen her grip on him•
Foxpaw

*struggles slightly to keep a hold with his larger size jerking her grip* -Bloodpaw
•does a hard roll and tosses her off him successfully and pounces ontop of her to pin her shoulders down•
Foxpaw

*struggles under his weight, growling in frustration* -Bloodpaw
•grins down at her happily• What happen to being the best now Bloodpaw? •says putting more of his weight down on her shoulders•
Foxpaw

•yawns tiredly nuzzling Treetail•
Flintstripe
*suddenly shoves up and throws him off**slams him down on his back and sits on his stomach while pinning his paws* -Bloodpaw

*grooms his shoulders* -Treetail
*lands with the air knocked out of him as she lands on his stomacth and looks up at her getting his breath back* Okay you win..*huffs out *
Foxpaw

*purrs loudly* Morning handsome.
Flintstripe
*steps off him and flops down next to him, panting slightly* Well you've certainly gotten better. -Bloodpaw

Morning. *peers down at his mate and their sleeping kits* Seems like you and the boys slept pretty well last night. -Treetail
•nods happily looking over at her• Really think so? •purrs happily• I mean if that’s true I will probably beat you next time.
Foxpaw

•purrs tiredly• That’s becuase we have such a nice bed.
Flintstripe
We'll see about that. *paws him playfully* Wow you weren't kidding. *continues to paw at his chest* You have put on some muscle. -Bloodpaw

Well good. *nuzzles him* I want my boys to be comfortable. -Treetail
•closes his eyes at her touch and purrs• I mean would I ever lie to you? •says as he opens his eyes again and looks at her fondly• and do you think I still look roguish?
Foxpaw

We always are Treetail. •says stretching and looks down at the sleeping kits•
Flintstripe
Well yea. The muscle adds to that. -Bloodpaw

Are you hungry? -Treetail
•laughs at her comment• Yea I guess that’s true...•looks over at her again and scoots closers So his fur was touching hers• Thanks for everything Bloodpaw...I don’t know what I’d do without you..
Foxpaw

•nods• Mhmm you know it.
Flintstripe

You don't have to thank me. We're best friends. -Bloodpaw

What would you like? -Treetail
I know..but it just want you to know..•looks up at the sky• Think we better head back to our own camps soon. It’s starting to get light out.
Foxpaw

Mhmm something tasty. •purrs• So I will count on you picking something tasty out for us.
Flintstripe
Yea probably. See you in a quart moon ago? 7 days? -Bloodpaw

Leave it to me. *nuzzles his head before heading out to the pile* -Treetail
•blinks and nods• Yea 7 days.. •says as he slowly gets to his paws•
Foxpaw

I always do handsome. •calls out as he goes•
Flintstripe

•squirms at his mothers belly pawing Blackkit•
Swampkit