Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 22951-23000 of 31229

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TeamPeeta649 said…
I'll miss you. -Bloodpaw

*yawns slightly and blinks awake* Mama? -Blackkit

Good morning, sunshine. -Frecklenose
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tanglebelly said…
*looks over at his sister* Morning Freckle.
Flinstripe

*stretches in the nest with a big yawn and blinks slowly* Is it time to wake up mama?
Swampkit

I'll miss you to. *purrs* But we will see each other in seven days! *shakes his fur out* But just make sure you dont get into trouble before then. *grins tauntingly at her*
Foxpaw
Hey Flint. *lays her head on her paws* Is it just me or does it feel like it's getting colder very fast? -Frecklenose

Yea wake up, sleepy head. *pokes him lightly* -Blackkit

*shoves him with a playful grin* Says you! You'd definitely get in trouble before me. -Bloodpaw
No your right Freckle it’s getting a little colder. •purrs• does that make you worried?
Flintstripe

•cuffs his brother• I’m awake I’m awake..•huffs at his pokes•
Swampkit

•raises an eye• Hey you know me I’m always keeping out of trouble! •purrs and shoves her back• But you be safe on your way back okay?
Foxpaw
A little. It's not like it's my first leaf bare, but it is my first leaf bare as a mommy. -Frecklenose

*gently nudges Sunflowerkit awake* I'm hungry. -Blackkit

You too. Don't get lost in the forest. -Bloodpaw
True true its the same for me and Treetail aswell you know. *purrs* First leaf bare as fathers. *curls his tail happily* I just hope we all make it out okay. Plus im sure you are going to be heading to your mate sooner then later right?
Flitnstripe

Lets ask mama if we can get some prey!
Swampkit

*snorts* Like i would ever get lost in the forest. *gives her an amused look and licks her cheek* Ill see you later.
Foxpaw
I hope so. The kits and I miss him so much. -Frecklenose

*returns the a couple of sparrows* I brought one for you a the kits Freckle. *puts one next to his mate and the other to Frecklenose* -Treetail

*purrs* See ya. -Bloodpaw
*looks down at the sparrow with wide eyes* Thanks Treetail!
Swampkit

*purrs* How kind of you. *says happily and turns back to his sister* I would assume so i mean its been how long since you have all seen each other?
Flintstripe

*gives her one last look before trotting off into the forest back to his camp*
'Foxpaw
*starts eagerly pulling off the feathers* -Blackkit

Almost a half moon. -Frecklenose

*hurries back to camp* -Bloodpaw
*sits outside the apprentice den looking around for Bloodpaw*
Tanglepaw

Oof thats a long time without Sunheart. *says cooly pawing at his mate playfully* I dont know what id do with out Treetail for half a moon.
Flintstriipe

*watches his brother amused*
Swampkit
I wonder if this will be just as good as robin. -Blackkit

*nuzzles him* Go crazy from missing me? -Treetail

I just hope he'll be part of the patrol that comes to get us whenever they come. -Frecklenose

*slips into camp and makes her way back to the apprentice den* -Bloodpaw
I bet the prey will be a lot better!
Swampkit

Obviously I would. •licks his mates neck and I would assume he would be on the patrol after all Wren is deputy there and he would know how much you all would want to see each other.
Flintstirpe

•gets to his paws seeing Bloodpaw and tilts his head curiously• where were you all night?
Tanglepaw
You can have first bite. -Blackkit

*nods* I hope so. I miss him. -Frecklenose

Cheer up Freckle, I'm sure they'll be here for you any day now. -Treetail

Training. Gotta keep my skills up to impress Falconstar. -Bloodpaw
Really!? *purrs taking it from him and tearing at it*
Swampkit

As you should. You just better prepare yourself so you dont have a break down. *teases*
Flintstripe

*raises an eye at her and shrugs* Well honestly i shouldnt be surprised that is something that you would do, well since you are back wanna share a meal with me?
Tanglepaw
*digs in after* -Blackkit

Oh and why would I have a break down? -Frecklenose

Sure! *heads over to the pile then glances around to make sure no one was near them* I wasn't actually training. -Bloodpaw
*sits back enjoying his piece* This is great!
Swampkit

Becuase you have been serperated from each other for so long duh! *coos amused and tugs on his mates neck* Isnt that right Treetail.
Flintstripe

*gives her an amused look* Oh decided to come clean? I figured you werent training i mean you were gone pretty much the whole night.
Tanglepaw
This is my new favorite. -Blackkit

Oh yeah. I'd lose my mind without you. -Treetail

*flicks her tail in amusement* Well I certainly won't be having a break down. I have kits to take care of after all. -Frecklenose

*flicks her tail nonchalantly* So? I could have been training all night. I just didn't want to discuss it where others might here. I was meeting with Foxpaw. -Bloodpaw
*nods in agreement* Yea i hope we have this at the new camp!
Swampkit

*purrs* Knew it. *says before turning back to Frecklenose* Hey things can happen! *teases* I mean we have kits aswell and im sure we might still have a break down somdays. *purrs*
Flintstripe

*raises an eye wearily* Huh really? *says slowly* Why are you meeting up with Foxpaw? I mean i know you two are good friends but isnt it a bit dangerouse for apprentices to be meeting out at night?
Tanglepaw
I wonder what it'll be like. -Blackkit

I guess you're right. -Frecklenose

We met at the lake so that it'd be a bit safer. Easier for us to keep a watchful eye out. But this whole arrangement with us being in separate clans isn't exactly ideal so we agreed to meet up. -Bloodpaw
Probably really big! With cool best!
Swampkit

•sighs• You know I’m going to miss you...seems like everyone has decided to leave..
Flintstripe

•shrugs• But still is Falconstar found out he would surely punish you wouldn’t you think? And plus it’s nkt like you two are a thing right? And the whole point of the clan splitting is so we all could have an easier time during lead bare.
Tanglepaw
I think we all just wanted to find a place that we could start fresh. But I'll miss you too Flint. A lot. -Frecklenose

I know why we split. No he and I aren't a thing, but it sucks not having one of my best friends around. We grew up together. We're only meeting once every 7 days so I'm hopeful Falconstar won't notice. -Bloodpaw
•grits his teeth hearing her say that• Yea But all of you are going..I can help but feel a little left behind..
Flintstripe

•sighs to himself in relief• I guess that’s good just make sure no one knows about this play? Otherwise you will be in huge trouble.
TanglepW
Merry is still staying. And who knows, this all could be temporary. -Frecklenose

I know. I'm doing my best to be stealthy about it. -Bloodpaw
Yea don’t worry now that I know you are sneaking off to see Foxpaw I’ll try to help you out. •nudges her amused while picking out a mouse to share•
Tanglepaw

Well yea but you know Merry she isn’t the fondest of Treetail..after you know..
Flintstirpe
She'll come around Flint. She just took Apple's passing really hard. -Frecklenose

Thanks. *nudges him back* -Bloodpaw
So what did you two end up doing? •says taking his share of the mouse and pushing it to her•
Tanglepaw

•nods• I know I mean we all took it hard by Merry just took it he hardest..
Flintstirpe
She felt responsible for taking care of Apple and looking out for her. -Frecklenose

Swimming and just hanging out. -Bloodpaw
Yea then again the rest of us should have payed more attention to her..*sighs and leans against Treetail for comfort* Doesnt make us seem like good siblings..
Flintstripe

Oh really so the norm then? *purrs* Surprised you two wernt kissing after that big move he pulled before he left.
Tanglepaw
*nuzzles his head* You're a wonderful sibling. There's only so much you can do without her telling you anything. -Treetail

You know not everything has to revolve around kissing. *nudges him playfully before digging into her meal* -Bloodpaw
•purrs lightly at his comfort• Thanks Treetail..•looks down at his their kits• I wish apple could have seen them..
Flintstripe

•pads over onto Frecklenoses back after he finishes his portion of the meal• Mama are Treetail and Flintstripe comming to the new camp with us?
Swampkit

Hey we are at the age where we can find love! I’m just following my fathers footsteps looking for my perfect she cat! •nudges her back amused•
Tanglepaw

I wish Smokepaw could have too. -Treetail

No sweetie they're staying here. -Frecklenose

Well good luck with that. I'm sure you'll find someone. -Bloodpaw
•nods• Yea he would have been spoiling he life’s out of our kits. •purrs• But Hey we have each other and our family now.
Flintstirpe

•frowns• Why not mama?
Swampkit

“Cuffs her• Hey not everyone wants to wait till they are moons into being a warrior to find love!
Tanglepaw

That's true. And they're perfect. -Treetail

That's the path they've chosen. -Frecklenose

Okay that's fine! I just wished you good luck! *Cuffs him back* -Bloodpaw
Very perfect just like there Father’s well one of them. •teases lightly•
Flintstripe

Aren’t you gunna miss hen mama? •says wearily•
Swampkit

•ducks away just barely getting hit and crouches down• Well I don’t think I need much luck I have my eyes on cats •grins•
Tanglepaw
Oh haha. *tugs his ear playfully* -Treetail

*nods, eyes slightly sad* I'll miss them very much. -Frecklenose

Oh really? A more than one? Am I still one of them? -Bloodpaw
*pulls his ear away amused* What you know its true you trouble maker.
Flintstripe

Do you think they will visit us at the new camp? *says before laying down between her paws*
Swampkit

*shrugs mischviously* Maybe you are maybe you aren't thats for me to know. *purrs* I mean we are best friends so im just saying.
Tanglepaw
Yea Yea. -Treetail

Maybe. And who knows, this whole move could be temporary. *licks his head* -Frecklenose

Fair enough. Who are the other ones? -Bloodpaw
Well then trouble maker what are your plans for the day?
Flintstirpe

I hope so mama i want you to be happy.
Swampkit

I mean one of them is Mousepaw but I’m guessing you knew that already.
Tanglepaw
Patrol. Spend some time with the little ones. -Treetail

*purrs* You kits are my happiness. -Frecklenose

Really Mousepaw? She's nice so that's a good pick. Any others? -Bloodpaw
So the norm then. •purrs• I’ll probably be doing the same honestly.
Flintstirpe

•purrs and nuzzles her• I’m glad we make you happy mama. Right Blackkit?
Swampkit

Well she can be a little demanding though, but otherwise it’s just you two I have my eyes on. •purrs•
Tanglepaw
I'm definitely going to be spending time with them before you do. Yesterday you let them nap all the while I was out patrolling then when I got back to spend time with them they were awake and bouncing off the walls. -Treetail

Yea! We'll always do our best to make you happy. -Blackkit

Such sweet boys. -Frecklenose

*scoffs lightly* That's a good thing. You need someone to keep you in line. -Bloodpaw
•looks at him innocently• Well they looked so cute sleeping and they wanted to nap! •purrs• So it wasn’t my fault!
Flintstripe

•purrs and tackles Blackkit• Yea! We will do our best!
Swampkit

•glances at her as she does that• True I guess I do need someone to keep me in line huh?
Tanglepaw

•finally reaches the camp and Pads in slowly•
Sunheart
Uh huh. *purrs lightly* -Treetail

*growls playfully and swats at him* -Blackkit

I'm sure you will. *purrs* You boys are already growing so much. -Frecklenose

*hurries over to him* Sunheart! I feel like it's already been so long since I last saw you. -Darkmist
•purrs and looks up seeing Sunheart• Oh Freckle!
Flintstripe

•ducks away and growls back at him before nipping at his paw•
Swampkit

•purrs at him• I mean it’s been long enough honestly how have you been? And more importantly how have my kits and mate been?
Sunheart
I've been well. Frecklenose and the kits are doing well too. Swampkit is healthy again, no more sickness. -Darkmist

*hurries from her nest and the nursery* Sunheart? -Frecklenose

*perks his ears* Is dad back? -Blackkit
•looks over as Sunheart enters• Oh look the cats who left are back! •gets to his paws• You think Foxpaw is with them?
Tanglepaw

•purrs nuzzling his mate as she nears• oh I missed you and the kits so much!
Sunheart

Dad? •perk up and follows his mother•
Swampkit

•enters the camp with the rest of the patrol•
Strongbreeze
*peers at the patrol that followed Sunheart* Doesn't look like it. -Bloodpaw

*purrs loudly* I missed you too! *nuzzles his chin* -Frecklenose

*hurries over to them* Dad! -Blackkit
•yawns with all the commotion waking him up•
Crowtail

You aren’t upset are you? •teases•
Tanglepaw

•purrs down at the kits• Look how big you have gotten! •nuzzles then and looks back at his mate• well he camp is all set up now.
Sunheart
I just saw him not even a day ago. -Bloodpaw

You all got that done faster than I was expecting. -Frecklenose
•nudges Featherwing• Wake up sleepy cat.
Crowtail

I mean we all worked really hard to get it done in a quick matter. •purrs• Especially when there would be so many kits heading over. •looks down at Blackkit• So did you keep your mother and Siblings safe?
Sunheart

•crouches down and ounces on Darkmist tail• Uncle Darkmist are you comming with us?
Swampkit

•shrugs• Hey doesn’t mean you can’t miss him right?
Tanglepaw