Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3451-3500 of 31229

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Bluefire7777 said…
*pads over to Snowtail carrying Eaglekit* dropping him gently at his feet her face sad fro losing her sister* Robinwing has Whitekit -Greysquirrel

Considering we got attacked all of an hour ago its been a bit difficult to figure out our plans when I was just trying to keep them alive *snaps not appreciating his tone* I want to at least stay long enough for my warriors to rest their wounds maybe a day or two to give us time to figure out how to take our territory back. We'll fish the waterfall and creeks considering StormClan cats don't fish (I'm assuming theyre like ThunderClan and MoonClan is like RiverClan) we wouldn't be straining your prey resources -Bearstar
I made a pile right there I've wrapped the big bleeders like the black cat and the brown tabby *motions to Shadowdrift and Timberwolf* but I havent disinfected their wounds yet I'm working on the poultice now. I'm almost done, once I treated them I was gonna wrap everyone else's wounds -Merrypaw
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tanglebelly said…
*nods* your mentor taught you well *purrs and moves over to help her*
Oakleaf

*nods thankfully* thanks..*nuzzles Eaglekit* are they okay?
Snowtail
Thank you Ive been studying hard -Merrypaw

Just frightened I would sleep with them tonight... *licks Clearkits head* Dont worry sweetheart your mother might be gone but your father is here and I'll make sure nothing ever happens to you -Greysquirrel

I'm scared Aunt Greysquirrel *says cuddling against her side* -Clearkit
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TeamPeeta649 said…
*brings Whitekit to her brother's side and sets him next to his siblings* Whitekit is okay. Just in shock like the other two. My sister though is unconscious. *sits by Hazelpaw* -Robinwing
*shrugs* If you kill me then fine. I'm still going to do my damnedest to be by your side. -Blackpelt

I know...But I don't think we can avoid it at this point. -Wrenpaw

So are you going to let me practice on you or no? -Frecklepaw
You should bring her to the medicine cat den have oakleaf look at her... *says to Robinwing* -Greysquirrel
I was waiting for a little more space to clear but who knows how long that will last. *grabs Hazelpaw by the scruff and slowly pulls her to the medicine cat den, having some trouble now that the adrenaline had gone and the pain from her wounds really set in* -Robinwing
Here *says padding over lifting her apprentice helping Robinwing* -Lakefrost
*looks over at Robinwing* over here! hey Merrypaw can you open a nest by chance?
Oakleaf

*nods licking his kits the grief of loosing his mate starting to kick in*
Snowtail

you practice on me!? ugh fine.
Sunheart

*sighs* more killing fun..*takes a bite of the rabbit*
Flintpaw
*looks at her friend thankfully**takes her younger sister over to the medicine cats* She only had a few wounds, but I think she got thrown around hard enough to make her unconscious. -Robinwing

*cuddles close to his father* -Eaglekit

*eats* Hopefully none of it will be on our clan. Smokepaw's death was too much in itself...-Wrenpaw

*grins and crouches, getting ready* Worried you'll get beat, warrior? -Frecklepaw
*crouches down narrowing his eyes* I'm not going easy on you now..*lashes his tail*
Sunheart

*takes another bite and wrinkles his nose of the memory* yea..
Flintpaw

*licks his head* its okay...
Snowtail
Mama isn't coming back...Is she? -Eaglekit

I'm just glad you're okay. -Wrenpaw

Good. I could use the practice. *jumps on his back and holds onto his scruff* -Frecklepaw
n-no...she isn't..*says quietly* I'm sorry..
Snowtail

*nods* it could have been any of us that day..
Flintpaw

*thrashes around trying to get her off*
Sunheart
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita KatieK102 said…
*Watches Snowtail and his kits, her heart clenching painfully in her chest* "I lost my mate too," *Whispers* "Right before I kitted. I'm so sorry for your loss..." ~ Mistybreeze

*Looks at him incrediously* "Why are you so stubborn?" ~ Thorntail

*Shrugs* "I would have used it to aid me in every day life. But I suppose its no use whining over that now, is it?" ~ Ivyfrost

*Narrows his eyes* "Careful," *meows coldly* "Don't forget whose Clan you're trying to stay in." *Glances outside the den* "So you'd like to stay for only a day or two... and then what? Take your camp back by yourself? You're Clan isn't exactly plentiful at the moment, and we've gone aganist those rogues before. They would overwhelm you again, even if you had the advantage of surprise." ~ Falconstar
*rubs his head against his dad's leg* As long as you don't go too...-Eaglekit

We're very lucky. We should be grateful to StarClan. -Wrenpaw

*holds on and pummels his flanks* -Frecklepaw

*chuckles* Because I truly love you. Despite what's best for me, I am completely in love with you. -Blackpelt
*Wrinkles his nose* "You're disgusting," *declares.* "Absolutely disgusting. I can't believe we used to be mates." ~ Thorntail
*glances up at her and nods his thanks and looks down at Eaglekit* try my hardest not to little one..
Snowtail

*frowns and flicks his tail* grateful that they killed our friend instead of us?
Flintpaw

nope! *purrs* to be honest i just wanna be a normal cat so i try not to use it as much now..
Crowtail

*rolls onto the ground to squish her*
Sunheart
Thorntail is so mean, I'm sorry xD
Well under the circumstances I suppose we'd have to enlist your Clans help. The rouges are a problem for all the Clan not just us. They chased off PantherClan GoldenClan and now us they'll be headed here next. They want to take the forests for themselves as clan cats I thought we'd have enough brotherhood to help defend the Clans territories against rouges -Bearstar
I'm disgusting because I love you? *shrugs* Fine then. I'm disgusting. Doesn't change how I feel. -Blackpelt

No. Grateful that they didn't take more of us. So now we can fight these monster in the name of Smokepaw. -Wrenpaw

*pulls herself out from under him, struggling**then gets on top of him and tries to hold down his shoulders* -Frecklepaw
KatieK102 commented…
Pssttt, friendly reminder that Scorchgaze is with Falconstar, Storkclaw and Bearstar ;) zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
TeamPeeta649 commented…
I know I was just waiting to see how the conversation played out on its own first haha zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
*Flicks his tail* "It's certainly a concern for us, but I have faith in my Clan's abilities." *Pauses* "I'd like a moment to consult with my deputy, if you wouldn't mind." Not that he has a choice.* ~ Falconstar
*Narrows his eyes* "I don't remember you being this stubborn. Whatever happened to the tom that did whatever I wanted him to, whenever I told him to?" *Scoffs and glares at the falls* "You were more of a lovesick servent than anything else.." *Mumbles* ~ Thorntail

Maybe so. But after being gone so long I had time to think. And we've both changed obviously. So now I realize that I want more. I want more of a connection with you. Even more than we had. And because I want that stronger connection I'm more stubborn about getting it. -Blackpelt

*moves beside Falconstar* -Scorchgaze
Whatever you need...but I advise you also consider the badger situation as well...in case you've forgotten MoonClan has lived on the edge of badger territory for a long time and we've lost many cats to keeping the number of badgers in whole of the forest low. Without us to patrol the territory we'll have more problems than just rouges Falconstar. You let us fall your dooming your own clan, you can't fight this alone war alone it involves the whole forest. And in case you haven't noticed Clan cats are losing badly *with that he flicks his tail signaling Storkclaw out and walks out as well* -Bearstar
Wanted to make things more complicated and show how interconnected the clans are unknowingly with the badger thing plus it would explain why MoonClan is so small and lost so many warriors including their old deputy
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
*lays on his back and frowns* better then i thought you would be
Sunheart

Yea you are right for Smokepaw
Flintpaw

*nips Hushpools neck* come on
Skyheart
Your sister fought bravely today Robinwing like a real warrior made me proud I'm sure she'll come out of this stronger than ever... *looks over her apprentice sadly* Come on no reason to crowd the den yet... *nudges Robinwing out* -Lakefrost

*moves from Greysquirrel to her fathers side cuddling with Eaglekit and Whitekit* -Clearkit
*Watches him leave with narrowed eyes, before turning to Scorchgaze* "We need to help them, obviosuly," *begins* "I'm not a fool. I know the rogues will come for us next, plus they do control the badgers. But... you're more experienced than I am. Could we get something in return for our help?" ~ Falconstar

*Laughs dryly* "What connection did we ever have before, Blackpelt? We mated, alright, but that doesn't mean everything. We were both new warriors with pent up frustration and, you must have forgotten, but we started on some terrible terms." *Eyes him dryly* "I mocked you and Featherwing for liking toms. We were just Clanmates who mated to release tension. We never had anything real." ~ Thorntail
You can say whatever you like, but it doesn't necessarily mean I believe you. -Blackpelt

Honestly we could get a good deal. Taevy's group is not experienced enough in clan territories to know the exact border lines. They have ideas, but with more cats we could slowly start expanding our borders. This would give us more territory and more hunting grounds. I know Bearstar said MoonClan wouldn't be hunting on our territory, but it might be a good idea of them to do it. They're a small clan; every hunting patrol typically brings back three pieces of prey per cat. It could actually bring us more prey. And having two extra medicine cats around is helpful as well. More herbs and more communication with StarClan. -Scorchgaze

*follows his leader* What are you thinking? -Storkclaw

*huffs and leaves the medicine cat den, pacing anxiously* -Robinwing

Don't rush dear. *settles on top of him* -Hushpool

*nods* So, you really don't have your eye on anyone? -Wrenpaw

*smiles proudly and nods* I train very diligently. I want to be a skilled fighter. -Frecklepaw
*pads into camp with Duskstorm and sees MoonClan and nearly drops her fish* Oh StarClan the whole of MoonClan is here this isnt good -Sheepfluff
*looks around* i-is there a place the kits can rest? *looks back at Mistybreeze*
Snowtail

*llooks over the apprentice trying to see what was wrong*
Oakleaf
*Jaw drops* "What in StarClan's name do I have to do to convince you that I want you to leave me alone?!" ~ Thorntail

*Looks thoughtful* "What if... after we chase out the rogues, they have to give us a portion of whatever prey they catch for a moon? And if they refuse, we do what you said and simply expand our borders?" ~ Falconstar

I'm thinking that Falconstar wants to screw us over one way or another and I don't trust him *grumbles* -Bearstar

I'm sure she;ll be alright Robin -Lakefrost
Nothing. I'm not giving up. -Blackpelt

*nods* Sounds like a good idea. -Scorchgaze
*nods* From speaking with his deputy I can tell he's a very proud and firm leader. He may try to bully us due to his clans size. -Storkclaw

I hope so...*glances at her* Are you okay? -Robinwing
Hahahaha poor Bearstar xD He's been in this game for too long!

*Eyes harden* "Do you realize how unfair that is?" *Growls* "To one day just disappear and leave me clueless, confused and waiting, until I'm finally forced to give up on you? Then one day you strut back into our camp and our lives and declare that I'm the only thing that kept you going, and I'm the only cat you thought about, and you'll never give up on me? We're not all hopeless like Crowtail or Yarrowleaf, who held out for you because "I love him"; some of us accepted reality and moved on. Some of us learned how to go back to the things used to be. You're not allowed to struct back into my life and say you're not giving up on me, because I already gave up on you." ~ Thorntail

*Nods and calls Bearstar and Storkclaw back* ~ Falconstar
I know he will were in a bad situation though its going to be hard to stand up for ourselves... -Bearstar

Little banged up like everyone else but not too bad *looks over herself* -Lakefrost
im not im not! *purrs* just you like to tease me remember?
Skyheart

*pushes her off him* well i guess you manage to pin me down rather easily.
Sunheart

*nods* really i dont have my eye on anyone why?
Flintpaw
Ivyfrost repllied agesss ago, Tangle!
But I replied to ivy awhile ago o.0
Here we go *mumbles and pads back into the den* -Bearstar
Oh... my bad!

*Curls his tail around his paws and sits tall* "Scorchgaze and I have decided that you're right; with the other Clans chased out, it's only a matter of time until the rogues attack us again. I believe StormClan is powerful and large enough to deal with them by ourselves, but it would be admittedly easier with your warriors. So we're willing to help you, under one condition: after we've chased out the rogues, StormClan want a portion of everything you catch for the next moon." ~ Falconstar
I've never known StormClan to enjoy the taste of fish *laughs a bit* You've been crinkling your noses at us for seasons over the smell -Bearstar
*Shrugs* "Well, it's not like we can afford to be very picky during leaf-bare. Besides, I'm sure there are a few squirrels in your territory." ~ Falconstar
Actually I a lot earlier wanted to say it's technically mid new leaf since we time skipped Applepaw and them were born in leaf fall
Oh shoot. Well dang. Let me fix that.

*Shrugs* "Well, unlike other Clans StormClan are rather adaptable. Besides, I'm sure there are a few squirrels in your territory." ~ Falconstar

I realize that! *huffs in frustration* I realize it's not fair! It's not fair to either of us because when I was taken I believed that you cared about me the way I cared about you! So now, on top of all the cruelty I had to deal with while I was taken for a year, you want to punish me! I could deal with your harshness back when I hadn't experienced anything else, but now I don't deserve it! And you know damn well I don't deserve it! And dammit if you really didn't love me then it shouldn't be that big of a deal! If you really never loved me or wanted to be with me then why are you so angry? -Blackpelt
*nods* Well, I'm glad that you're speaking to me. Even if it's only out of formality. -Robinwing

As if you don't like to tease me. *rubs her claws against his back* -Hushpool

*shrugs* Just wanting to pester you a bit* -Wrenpaw

*sits and nods* The deputy is my father and I have a strong mentor. So it's in my blood and in good training. -Frecklepaw

I mean it Silverpaw, you have no reason to feel guilty. It's not like you could have known. -Treepaw
She's my apprentice I do care about her and your my friend at least you were after all this you don't deserve my continual silent treatment -Lakefrost

It's hard... *sighs* In sure you felt the same with your brother I'm so sorry I brought it up -Silverpaw

My Clan is small Falconstar even in Newleaf you can't expect a large amount of prey and considering the fact that we keep badgers out of your territory you'd think that's enough of a good deed for your Clan -Bearstar