Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM
save

Stormclan 31229 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 31229

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Nods)That sounds good. (Slowly stands to her paws, her eyes once again drifting to the direction where Tanglestar lost his life)-Juniperleaf

(Looks at her)I wonder why Tigerfang would say it.-Galewing
(Nods)That sounds good. (Slowly stands to her paws, her eyes once again drifting to the direction where Tanglestar lost his life)-Juniperleaf
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tanglebelly said…
*nods* me to its kind of exciting *purrs* its a change in the clan
Snowpaw

*glances at her and nudges her* come on ill race you to the other side of the lake!
Tigerfang

*shakes his head quickly* she isn't dead you are wrong! i was with her! you are a sick cat! *growls and turns away angrily*
Skyheart
(Blinks at him)I thought we were walking?-Juniperleaf
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita smartone123 said…
Massivefoot:"ya i can go back to a trot if you like"he said willing
Grandwillow:"mind if i ask what happened??"she said looking at Holiday concerned
well you keep glancing over there so thought you wanted to hustle *purrs* but we can walk to i dont mind *twins there tails*
Tigerfang
(theyre cute :3)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita KatieK102 said…
*Watches him go, bewildered* "What..." ~ Duskstorm

*Smiles weakly* "I guess I'm just one of those cats who aren;t great with change." ~ Berrypaw

"Maybe she asked him to-?" *Suggested, looking confused* ~ Mistybreeze
i think you are great with change remember you used to be all scared and everything now look at you are moving around *purrs* you are finally talking to me again to
Snowpaw

*looks around camp for Mousepaw* where is she..
Skyheart
(who is duskstorm looking at?)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TalaLeisu2 said…
*looks at Falconblaze and allows him to lead the way down* -Yellowpaw

*the canyon is lit with thousands of sparkling drops of water into terraced pools*

*goes to say she is okay and barfs* -Chillkit

*draws ears back* Family business. One of us died. I must find the others. I haven't seen Gabby in a really long time. She became a kittypet. *frowns* I have 3 brothers and 2 sisters left. Joel, Bryson and Wayne are my brothers. Viola was my sister but she died protecting Mousepaw and her littermates. Now I only have Gabby and Vanessa, but Vanessa left a long time ago... -Holiday

*bristles* Shimmerpelt saved my life! I owe her that. -Burntheart
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
massiefoot:stops and picks her up letting her down"you alright?i didnt know you have such a weak stomach"sounded concerned letting shiverkit down too
grandwillow:nodded"thats pretty deep..well ill do my best to help you ok"smiled
(Shakes head) I don't think so. The way she looked at him was more of a shocked look.-Galewing

(Lowers ears not wanting to budge)let's not go that way...-Juniperleaf
oh okay..just walk around the forest then? *offers*
Tigerfang
*stands weakly* I'm okay. Really. Sorry about that... *points at where she had barfed on him* *so embarrassed* -Chillkit
Massivefoot:"..its alright don't worry but ill have to go clean up..ill see you two later"licks their heads affectionately which is weird for a grumpy guy.He walks off out of camp to go wash himself off.he sighed since his pelt would be soaked
(Nods a little relieved)That sounds good.-Juniperleaf
•pads over to Chillkit looking a bit worried• you okay?
Sunpaw

•nods• I'm not going to ask why you don't wanna go there "purrs•
Tigerfang
(Licks his cheek)it's just something I don't want to relive.(pads on)-Juniperleaf
I understand •remembers the badger• none of us do...•looks around the forests•
Tigerfang
(Nods and leans on him, silent for a moment before speaking up)Do you really think I'm a fighter?-Juniperleaf
*nods* ofcourse i do *purrs* you wouldn't be here if you weren't
Tigerfang
*Didn't look convicned* "I guess so..." ~ Berrypaw

*Eyes gleamed* "It's beautiful," *MUrmers* ~ Falconblaze

*Eyes harden* "You owe her what? To be mrisreable for the rest of your own life? Shimmerpelt saved your life so that you could be happy and move on. Not so that you could waste it moping over her!" ~ Thorntail

"Maybe she just isn't ready," *Suggesys* ~ Mistybreeze
*tries to think of something to do* Berrypaw wanna go get some fresh moss with me?
Snowpaw
I knew that from the look in her eyes.(Twitches whiskers)If she's not ready to tell me then I won't confront her about it.-Galewing

(Looks at her paws)But I didn't fight my way to be here. I ran. I run to stay alive. I didn't get these scars from facing the badger, it's because I turned to run. Had I fought, Tanglestar would have still been alive.-Juniperleaf
*presses against her* if you would have fought back then you might have died Juniperleaf...its sometimes better to run then fight but you still have to fight to stay alive and its not your fault that he died..
Tigerfang
massivefoot:walks in the forest in search of somewhere to wash himself off
(Shakes her head)I'm a coward,Tigerfang. Warriors are supposed to be brave. I should have realized that the badger was stalking me! I should have stayed! Instead I immediately forgot everything you taught me and thought about running You stayed and fought the badger so did Tanglestar, Skyheart, and Galewing didn't hesitate to join in. I almost got everyone killed!-Juniperleaf
massivefoot:finds a pond and gets in to wash himself.after wards hes soaked his fur hanging off him and shivers abit as he shakes himself abit, He heads back to camp cold and wet
*nods still looking a little sickly* -Chillkit

*draws his tail over his mouth in a symbol of silence* -Yellowpaw

*pool glimmers*

*winces* She'd want me to do everything in my power to make sure she didn't die in vain. -Burntheart
looks at the pool as it shimmers and smiles"pretty"puts a paw in the water as it shimmers-massivefoot
*sighs and stops* Juniperleaf the life of a warrior is a dangerous one we do things that could get us killed but we also need to have the common sense to not do things when times are bad you were injured you wouldn't have been able to fight the badger back then thats why i told you to run *gives her a gentle look* it doesnt matter if you think you were a coward back then the fact that you are still alive now is what counts and I'm sure Tanglestar would have wanted you alive rather then dead
Tigerfang

*watches her carefully*
Sunpaw
(Flattens her ears and looks at her paws)But everyone in the Clan is so brave... I don't think I could ever be like any of them.-Juniperleaf
Then don't be like them be like yourself •purrs• I like you for what you are not what you want to be
Tigerfang
*stands before him stars shimmering from his pelt* Massivefoot. -Dogtail
Massivefoot:ears flatten and looks around and then at him"am....i crazy?"he looke bewildered since he did not grow up a warrior this was all new to him
(Sighs sadly)I'm just worried that the clan won't accept the real me.-Juniperleaf
*flicks his tail* Do listen to me. There is an attack coming on your Clan. -Dogtail
Then I'll make them •nudges her• your my mate I won't let them bully you around
Tigerfang
(Gives him a small smile, and nuzzles him)-Juniperleaf
Massivefoot:is surprised"whoa whoa why tell me this?im not even clan born"he said confused as his big wet frame tensed abit "why not tell the medicine cat"
*purrs* come on the training hollow is up ahead
Tigerfang
You must collect as many cobwebs as you can. Give them to him. He will need them. You are my prophet. You must go back to your Clan and collect as many cobwebs as you can. *fades away* -Dogtail
*Glances to the camp exit* "Uh, outside?" *The only time she'd been out was with Yellowpaw, when they gathered herbs* ~ Berrypaw

*Nods* "That's probably smart." *Licks a paw* "So, speaking of Shiverkit and Chillkit becoming apprentices, when are you going to take out Berrypaw?" ~ Mistybreeze
*Glances at Yellowpaw and nods, and dips his nose into the pool and closes his eyes* ~ Falconblaze

"Including live a happy life?" *Demands* "Find a love, raise a family?" ~ Thorntail
*appears in front of Falconblaze* welcome Falconblaze.
Tanglestar

*nods* yea its right around the exit I'm sure Yellowpaw would love some fresh moss for cats when he gets back *purrs*
Snowpaw

*Pads over to Ivypaw* hey how you doing?
Crowpaw
Massivefoot:he was confused as all hell"....is this some sort of prank"he sighed"fine whatever ill do it"he didnt think the cat would lie so he went on the search for cobwebs and collecting them as his fur dried and he was cold as he went"geez..."he got as many as he could around the forest and head back to camp
*all of the cats who will give him lives are sitting around him* Are you ready to receive your nine lives? -The Collective Voice of StarClan

*watches from the background* -Yellowpaw

*winces* How could I be happy without her? *whispers* -Burntheart
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Shimmerpelt-was around antsy wanting to gdt ahold of the leader but sees yellowpaw and sneaks over"yellowpaw"she tapped him her beutiful eyes on him"please tell burntheart to go to training hallow around midnight and please....dont tell anyone else"she said and was gone

Massivefoot:gets to camp with a huge amount of cobwebs more then anyone has ever seen in a lifetime"so he said the medicine den right?"its been a good amount of hours since he should have been back his fur wild as his big strong frame went to the medicine den "alright in here"he put his front in and had a hard time getting further so he just drop them all there"lets hope this isnt a prank"he grumbled and squeezed out tired as he head off to the den and ploted down asleep
(oh man id be funny if that when he hears that massivefoots a prophet and he mistakenly makes massivefoot the deputy,everyone gets angry, only to change it when he relives it wasnt what it meant. Xp)