Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4101-4150 of 31229

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita KatieK102 said…
*Immediately stop, and slowly turns to fix him with a cold look* "She went to the city to inform her sister that her kits are doing well in the Clan." *growls* "You didn't know Holliday, Blackpelt. Don't ever suggest shs would betray StormClan." ~ Thorntail
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TeamPeeta649 said…
*groans and sits up, washing his fur* I can't wait until we don't have to worry about these pains anymore. -Featherwing

Wait! I-I meant fine... I'll take your offer...But not now! Another day...-Frecklepaw
Betrayal seems to be a running theme. Makes sense you two would find each other. *gives him a challenging look before turning away* Get your paws checked, Thorntail. *heads over to the warriors den* -Blackpelt
*Snarls softly before disappearing into the den* ~ Thorbtail
Time skip?
Sounds good to me
Kay. We'll saytheyre going last minute strategies and creating the groups
*Looks at Scorchgaze* "You said that Blackpelt, Featherwing and Skyheart should all be in a group. So then they'll need a group leader and some MoonClan warriors." *Looks to Storkclaw and Bearsar* "They'll need someone's fast." ~ Falconblaze
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tanglebelly said…
*nods* no rush just tell me when *chuckles padding away*
Sunheart

*nods in agrement* yea then we wouldn't have any worries.
Crowtail
Works for me
*nods* This group is packing a lot of strength so the quickest cat you have. -Scorchgaze
"While you think about that, we stll have four groups to create. What about... Duskstorm, Brownnut, Sheepflufff, Wernpaw and Treepaw?" ~ Falconblaze
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Bluefire7777 said…
Greysquirrel is the quickest how many per group? -Bearstar
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
15 MoonClan cats that can fight btw I think 29 StormClan warriors and apprentices
*thinks for a moment* "Five to seven cats, not counting the group leader. Any leftover cats will join my group, the main group that'll attack first. So the first group needs a few more cats... What about Stagleap, Sweetpaw? And Storkclaw, you can lead the group." ~ Falconstar
So the first group is:
Storkclaw
Greysquirrel
Blackpelt
Skyheart
Featherwing
Stagleap
Sweetpaw
*pads up out of the nursery looking around for Bearstar*
Snowtail
*nods, thankful that his mate was put in his group* -Storkclaw

Wrenpaw has a lot of stealth and he's quick. Treepaw has a lot of strength, but his long legs allow him to cover more ground, so he has speed as well. -Scorchgaze

Perhaps we should focus the cats with only one area of expertise first and group around them. -Storkclaw

I like that idea. -Scorchgaze
*sits next to Hazelpaw* how are you feeling now?
Boulderpaw
Anxious. But I know we can beat these cats. I just don't want anyone to get really hurt on our side...-Hazelpaw
Well I could tell you which cats are strong and fast -Bearstar
*sighs* same but we all know that things dont always go the way we want them
Boulderpaw
"Thorntail is strong and powerful, so he would need speed and stealth with him." ~ Ivyfrost
^ Falconstar
Well my daughter Lakefrost she's a headstrong leader best to put her with me then another StormClan cat especially a younger cat she'll challenge them -Bearstar
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TalaLeisu2 said…
I miss you guys!!! <3
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TalaLeisu2 said…
It's been forever since I've been on here. I've been BUSY xP How are you guys???
TALAAA!!!
OMG ITS TALA
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita forgetful said…
Hey now Holiday can come back to add to the Blackpelt, Thorntail drama
Forgetful don't put ideas in her head! Lol XD
Tala!! We have missed you!!

How about this then: let's put Wrenpaw in a group with Thorntail and let's put Sweetpaw in a group with Lakefrost. -Scorchgaze

We should add Hazelpaw to Lakefrost's group. -Storkclaw

*nods* I just hope our clan is strong enough...It hasn't been long since their attack on us...-Hazelpaw
*nods* I'm sure we are strong enough! but yea you are right i dont even know if we have fully recovered.
BOulderpaw
Sorry xD

*walks over to Merrypaw* Do you need any help to replenish supplies at all? I'm not too familiar with Stormclan but I can help you carry them back here -Minnowpaw
I think we have. Our warriors are tough. -Hazelpaw
Yea we should head out before the attack -Merrypaw

So me Lakefrost Thorntail Wrenpaw Hazelpaw and who else there's gonna be like 9 cats to a group if there's 44 of us and 5 groups or do you wanna leave cats to defend camp -Bearstar
*nods in agreement* yeah it's better we're prepared for whatever happens -Minnowpaw
*pads up to Bearstar* ummm excuse me..
Snowtail
*moves aside, giving Snowtail room* -Storkclaw
*nods to Storkclaw* Would it be okay if i didn't fight in this battle...? My kits just lost there mother if something were to happen to me they won't have anyone..
Snowtail

*stretches* yea that is also true..you just becarful though okay?
Boulderpaw

*nudges Featherwing* come on lets get back to camp you slow skunk!
Crowtail
*nods in agreement then looks to Bearstar* -Storkclaw

All right all right I'm going. *gets to his paws and stretches* Just trying to stall a little bit. *purrs and starts heading back* -Featherwing

You too! I don't want one of my closest friends getting hurt out there. *leans her head against his shoulder* -Hazelpaw
"Whatever cats we have leftover can join my group. I'll be the one to launch the attack so it should be the biggest group anyway. What about..." ~ Falconstar

Can we time skip again to where all the groups are made up xDx
Yes! I wanna skip to the action XD
Let's just say we left a few warriors behind to defend the camp, medicine cats and queens
Just a little recap in case anyone is still confused on exactly who Taevy's group is and what they're about: they're a group of cats that have no morals and basically live in barbarians. They believe in complete male domination and that this is achieved by using she-cats as disposable tools for continuing blood lines and mating with. They hate the idea of gay toms because they see no barbaric purpose in it; they realize that there's emotion behind it (Ironic seeing that Taevy was using Featherwing as his "queen", but it's a part of their ridiculous way of thinking coming into play). Taevy's group hates clan cats because they don't think the clans are fierce enough.
There are a very small number of she-cats who live and fight along side the toms, but they still get used as mating tools. As long as they don't resist and they agree with the group's way of life they are permitted to live.
I still don't know who is in who's group xD

•chuckles and pads off to camp•
Crowtail

•purrs lightly• you shouldn't have to worry about me to much
Boulderpaw
Alright action time!!!

*crouches outside the camp walls, letting th others groups get settled * ~ Falconstar
Alright action time!!!

*crouches outside the camp walls, letting th others groups get settled * ~ Falconstar
We don't really know either XD just go with it! Lol the only group we know for sure is Storkclaw's

*Moves his group around to a well hidden spot since they'd be the second to last to fall in on the attack* -Storkclaw

*watches Falconstar for the signal**motions silently for his group to be ready* -Scorchgaze
*peers into the camp and narrows his eyes when he sees the rogues lying around. Suddenly he yowls and charges into the camp with his group* ~ Falconstar
*pushes Taevy into Bearstar's den that the "king" had claimed as his own* Don't let those pathetic clan cats in here! *quickly scans the growing wave of clan cats before a defensive line of rouges goes up* -Red

*sits calmly in the den* These clan cats won't get very far. They may have numbers on us now, *scratches behind his ear nonchalantly* but I suppose I'll have to break them down in other ways. -Taevy
*pounces on the closest tom and starts pummeling his stomach * ~ Stagleap

*leaps on a toms back and rolls with him* ~ Duskstorm

*looks around the camp frantically,searching * ~ Mistybreeze
*pounces on the closest tom and starts pummeling his stomach * ~ Stagleap

*leaps on a toms back and rolls with him* ~ Duskstorm

*looks around the camp frantically,searching * ~ Mistybreeze