Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4701-4750 of 31229

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Bluefire7777 said…
*nods grabbing the herbs and rushing over after her mentor* -Merrypaw
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TalaLeisu2 said…
*turns away, eyes filled with pain* -Holiday

*sets down Squirrelkit and looks at him* We found her sister, as her dream told her. But her sister was...*drops off looking away* We were too late. -Burntheart

Just like Viola *spits through Honeykit's fur then turns away again* -Holiday

*wobbles towards Scorchgaze's tail clearly on a mission* -Squirrelkit

I still haven't decided on a gender for Squirrelkit :\

You take Burntheart and that kit, Merrypaw. I'll look at these two. *sniffs Holiday and Honeykit interestedly* -Burntheart
If you don't mind I'm gonna look at the kit first *smiles a bit then grabs Squirrelkitstarts looking over the kit as she was doing it she looked up briefly* Im sorry I don't believe we've met before I'm Merrypaw the new medicine Cat apprentice I've had a lot of good training so don't be worried I won't mess up *goes back to looking the kit over* The kit seems healthy despite the circumstances good eyes, good hearing, good reactions if anything they need some milk -Merrypaw
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TeamPeeta649 said…
*smiles fondly at Squirrelkit, offering his tail**then looks at the two warriors* I'm very sorry for your loss. I'm assuming you two must be tired and hungry. -Scorchgaze
*hesitates, then nods* Very. -Burntheart

*swipes at her nose then attempts for the tail again* -Squirrelkit

Good thinking, Merrypaw. Why don't you show these kits to the nursery. I will take Holiday here back to my den for some thyme. I'll bring borage to Hushpool. She hasn't birthed yet, but if she will consent to take the kits, then she will need it. Tell me, what are thyme and borage used for? -Yellowblaze

*shoots Yellowblaze a frustrated glare* Don't the kits come first? -Holiday
*stands beside Holiday* They'll be all right. Come on, you need to eat. -Scorchgaze
*stubbornly shakes head* I won't. These kits are all I have left of my sisters! -Holiday

*touches nose to her shoulder* But that's not true. You still have one sister and three brothers out there somewhere. More family than I have! -Burntheart

It's not up for debate *cuts her off* Go to my den. Now. -Yellowblaze
Rhyme reduces shock and borage leaves help with milk production *smiles and corrals the kits pushing them towards the nursery* -Merrypaw
Very good *praises her* *turns to glare at Holiday until the surly she-cat pads off to his den* -Yellowblaze

*pads off to the medicine den unwillingly* -Holiday

*leaps over Merrypaw's paw and digs kitten claws into Scorchgaze's tail* -Squirrelkit
*smiles at the kit* Hold there little one. Quite the fighter aren't you? -Scorchgaze
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tanglebelly said…
•sighs• you are right...guess we just have to watch and wait
Flintpaw

Yup we are done with this conversation now •flicks his tail•
Sunheart

So curious question where were blackpelt and Thorntail o.0
If I'm not mistaken, Blackpelt was resting from being close to death, so it was the medicine cat den XD Awkward lol

*chuckles* Think about it this way, when you stick with one mate you can get it as much as you want no questions asked. -Darkmist

*nods* But if he does break her heart I'd have no problem letting him have it. -Wrenpaw
Yea we could get someone like Thorntail to teach him a lesson! •starts to think•
Flintpaw

Uh huh sure I get that but then I don't get to explore on my free will •starts to groom himself• I'll be trapped to one cat.
Sunheart
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita forgetful said…
Is it okay if I rp as Honeykit if you aren't Tala. I feel like I need a second character in Stormclan if you had someone in mind already it's cool just thought I'd ask xD
You make that sound like such a terrible thing. *rolls his eyes* I'd rather have one cat that loves me and knows what I like then "experiment" with a bunch of cats that don't care about anything but their libidos. -Darkmist

I highly doubt that. *laughs a little* Besides, Thorntail scares me. I mean, if it gets to the point that he breaks her heart we could always go to dad. -Wrenpaw
I mean they are finished. Right now Black and Thorn are just snuggling so it's fine XD
That poor Merrypaw though hopefully she wasn't in there when they were going at it!

Yea but then Frecklepaw would know it was us and she would tear our pelts off
Flintpaw

•yawns awake from all the noise out side• Hushpool what's going on...•mumbles rubbing his eyes•
Skyheart

I see your point...•sighs• how about this I'll try the whole one cat thing for now and if it doesn't work out it doesn't work out.
Sunheart
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita KatieK102 said…
Tangle, stop trying to rope Thorntail into your drama! You've traumatized my poor baby enough!
On another note, Thorntail and Holiday are about to be reunited.

*Gasps softly and purrs, paws kneeding the ground* ~ Mistybreeze

*Licks his muzzle* "You'll regret ever making me want you so badly." ~ Thorntail

*Swiftly regains his footing and strikes her with a paw, sending her flying* ~ Falconstar

*Comes to stand beside Yellowblaze* "Should I get them some fresh-kill?" *asks him softly* ~ Berryfrost
Dad help me bring them to the nursery -Merrypaw
*yawns and rolls over on her stomach* I have no clue. -Hushpool

The if is what I'm worried about. *flicks his ear with his tail* -Darkmist

You know you're absolutely adorable. *licks her side* -Redshadow

Oh I highly doubt that. I've been wanting you for much longer than you've been wanting me. -Blackpelt

*nods* All right, little one. Follow me this way. *moves toward the nursery, dangling his tail playfully* -Scorchgaze

If he rejects her I'm sure she'll be angry enough to not care about us telling him. -Wrenpaw

*digs her claws into the ground to stop her movement then puts them back in**runs at him again, swinging around him and clinging onto his back**pummels his flanks* -Sweetpaw
ALSO! Crowtail and Featherwing did it in the medicine cat den the first day Featherwing returned to the clan! Tangle, Katie, why do your cats like to do it with mine when my cats are severely injured? XD lol
Sure you can be Honeykit!

*glances up at him but allows himself to be pushed back away* -Squirrelkit

*pads into the Medicine den thoroughly ignoring the two cuddling toms* Sit. *says to Holiday* -Yellowblaze

*pads in and sits as ordered* -Holiday
*Tilts her head back and licks his chin* ~ Mistybreeze

*Nuzzles his cheek* "Not true; I was just better at hiding it." ~ Thorntail

*Rolls over and dislodges her, before standing upright and flinging her off* ~ Falconstar
*licks his muzzle tenderly* -Redshadow

*raises an eyebrow* Oh really? Do tell. I'd love to hear about when you started. *licks his neck* -Blackpelt

*pounces again, recovering flawlessly each time**hits him in the flank and the leg before dashing away* -Sweetpaw
I wasn't roping him in I was just using him as an example!

Okay mom relax •gives him a cheeky look• it's all going to be fine okay and if it makes you feel any better I'll go and talk to her right now how about that?
Sunheart

•sighs wanting to change the subject• soooo you and rainpaw?
Flintpaw

•rolls onto or her• maybe a fox finally made it into camp
Skyheart
*Purrs and nuzzles his cheek* ~ Mistybreeze

*Tilts his head back, further exposing his neck* "I think I'll let you wonder for awhile." ~ Thorntail

*Narrows his eyes and slinks closer to the ground, analyzing her, eyes hard* ~ Falconstar
*raises an eyebrow at him* Just talk, right? -Darkmist

*grunts at his weight* Possibly. Let's hope it doesn't come in here if so. -Hushpool

*leans against her, purring* You make it hard to continue being a patient gentleman. -Redshadow

*licks all over his neck* Such a tease you are. -Blackpelt

*Clears his throat* Just friends...-Wrenpaw

*dashes forward and slides under him, throwing herself up against his stomach then quickly moves**spins around and snacks his hind legs out from under him before dashing away again* -Sweetpaw
uh huh surreeee. *says with a laugh and starts to lick his paw* Frecklepaw said the same thing remember?
Flintpaw

Yes just a talk. *gives him a hard look* come on I'm not that bad am i?
Sunheart

mhmmm i dont know id like to fight a fox one day maybe today is the day. *rolls off her*
Skyheart
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita forgetful said…
*Follows behind Merrypaw taking in her new surroundings* -Honeykit
"Sunheart!" *Calls* ~ Shiverpaw

*Laughs softly, and licks his chin* "Is my evil plan working?" ~ Mistybreeze

*Sighs, content* "That's me..." ~ Thorntail

Good Lord Team, allow him to defend himself! xD

*Easily regains his footing and crouches down again, eyes still narrowed* ~ Falconstar
*stops hearing Shiverpaw calling his name and looks over at her nodding to his brother* ill be back..*pads over to* Hey you called?
Sunheart
*Smiles weakly* "Yeah. Um... you said if I needed to talk, or a distraction, that you were there... can we go hunting? I need out of camp..." ~ Shiverpaw
oh yea sure! *purrs gently* like i said anything you need ill be there for you! Anywhere specific you wanna head to?
Suneheart
*Shakes her head* "Let's just... walk. See where we end up." ~ Shiverpaw
Pfft, no idea, Team. Something about injured toms' just gets them all worked up xD
Okay sounds like a plan. *starts to pad towards the entrance and waits for her*
Sunheart
*Follows him closely* ~ Shiverpaw
i agree with Katie :D

*looks over at her* So whats up? *pads on through the forest*
Sunheart
"I just needed out of camp. I got tired of moping around." *Gazes around the forest* "I'll always miss Snowstep, but I don't think he'd want me mourning him forever..." ~ Shiverpaw
*nods* yea i feel like he would want you to live out your life..*slows down a bit so they were walking side by side*
Sunheart
*Exhales heavily* "I know. And I can't afford to mope for too long; I've still got my training to focus on if I ever want to join you in the warriors' den," *shoots him a smile* ~ Shiverpaw
oh im sure Falconstar will be making some new warriors soon enough since we just had the battle.. *nudges her playfully* then you can spend all the time you want with me and Darkmist in the warriors den.
Sunheart
*Laughs softly* "Are we going to cause trouble?" ~ Shiverpaw
Of course not! Well I hope not at least. •purrs• how is your mother taking it by the way?
Sunheart
*frowns* "I don't really know. I don't think she's really had time to grieve for him, she's been busy showing Redshadow around." ~ Shiverpaw
Ah the rouge...what do you think of him? •looks a bit curious•
Sunheart
*sighs, walking around the perimeter of the camp alone* -Chillpaw

*pads into the warriors' den to sleep* -Burntheart

*sees Honeykit padding away and follows* -Squirrelkit
*Shrugs* "I don't really know. On one paw he was a high ranking member of that group but on the other paw... I think he really does love my mom, and he really does want a second chance. You?" ~ Shiverpaw

*Pads out of the den and runs stright into Burntheart, knocking them both down* ~ Ivyfrost

To be honest I don't really mind if he is willing to change then good for him but if he isn't and is actually planning something I'm sure Falconstar will end him faster then he would say mouse....•looks around the Forrest again•
Sunheart
"Definitely. I just hope for mom's sake that he does change..." ~ Shiverpaw

Finished Thorntail, Ivyfrost, and Falconstar's character bios! Who should I do next?